View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 10:33 AM   #1543
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Well, if you look at their home page, it has a math problem right there out in the open, begging to be solved:

Maximum Flexibility = Maximum-Football

So going back to my high school Algebra, the two Maximum's cancel each other out, leaving us with this:

Flexibility=-Football

This presents us with a little bit of a quandry. Flexibility is equal to the negative of Football. Since I failed calculus horribly in college, I'm sure I'm missing something here that require use of differential equations. But to me, since Flexibility appears to be a positive integer, to have a positive value for Flexibility would require that football be a negative integer. This postulates that Flexibility and Football are mutually exclusive variables. You can have one be a positive integer, but not the other. So if you have high Flexibility, then you have low Football. And the inverse is true. If you have high Football, then you have low Flexibility.

So, at least they were accurate right there on their homepage.

Maximum Flexibility = Maximum-Football

Since Flexibility is Maximum, then -Football is the inverse Maximum value. I have just provided mathematical proof of the game.

Feel free to grade my work, QuikSand.

So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint

Last edited by cartman : 02-27-2006 at 10:34 AM.
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote