View Single Post
Old 02-26-2006, 11:26 AM   #1457
MJ4H
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaboonHeart
This game will go down in the history of games as being the best ever for football I think. I have never seen so many people so excited about something before like this. Some are even MAD it is not out! That means it is a good game. I am hoping that when it comes out I can get it at Wal Mart and then I will act sick from school and play all day for 2 days if I can convince my mom I am really sick, which is not so hard to do because all I have to say is I dont feel good and she says ok and then goes to work, and then I play my RPG stuff all day until she gets home but then I have to act like I dont feel so good but a little better when she gets home so she doesnt get suspectful of me being really ok. I dont feel too bad about because everyone does it and I am sure when she was in school she did the same thing, it doesnt mean I am a bad person or anything. In our RPG private club we started, we all try to get sick on the same day so we can play at the same time all day. It is private only, so don't ask to be in, besides it is really for people in my school but only those who can complete certain levels and until you do you cannot be in the club. That keeps annoying people like skidmark out, but if he ever did good enough to be in the club we would think of something else to keep him out. My brother wanted me to play JV football but I told him I didnt know anything about touchdowns too much, so he just told me to keep playing my RPG after I tore him up in a few of them, he never wants to play anymore so I know he has total respect for my abilities.
best. post. ever.

Last edited by MJ4H : 02-26-2006 at 11:27 AM.
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote