Home

03-04 roster in the works... hoping to have it done in a week or so

This is a discussion on 03-04 roster in the works... hoping to have it done in a week or so within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-25-2011, 01:43 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
03-04 roster in the works... hoping to have it done in a week or so

I posted a few preview teams on the 2k share last night if any one wants to check them out, GT LeBronHasNoRing

so far I have, The T'Wolves,Cavs, Bulls, Heat and Suns.
Most players have been recreated to appear as they did in the 03-04 season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2011, 02:49 AM   #2
Banned

ULikeMyStyle's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 03-04 roster in the works... hoping to have it done in a week or so

Looking forward to the finished project
Old 11-25-2011, 03:22 PM   #3
Rookie

Moving along pretty fast... Might be done sooner than I thought, Worked it on it for 2 hours last night before going to bed and completed 3 teams Grizzlies, Pacers, and Hornets with out running in to any issues, Next up Kings, Spurs & Pistons(Keep in mind, This is the start of season roster so Sheed will be in Portland)

I will be uploading 3 more preview teams soon I'l take suggestions on these if any are given, as they will be the last preview teams until the file is finished, I would Upload every team after I finish them but some guy keeps re-uploading my teams
Old 11-25-2011, 04:09 PM   #4
Rookie

Awesome, i as well am looking forward to it.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using Tapatalk
Old 11-25-2011, 07:28 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxreppinxx614xx
Moving along pretty fast... Might be done sooner than I thought, Worked it on it for 2 hours last night before going to bed and completed 3 teams Grizzlies, Pacers, and Hornets with out running in to any issues, Next up Kings, Spurs & Pistons(Keep in mind, This is the start of season roster so Sheed will be in Portland)

I will be uploading 3 more preview teams soon I'l take suggestions on these if any are given, as they will be the last preview teams until the file is finished, I would Upload every team after I finish them but some guy keeps re-uploading my teams
Can I ask why you're choosing to go with the start of the season instead of the end? I figured most folks would remember the 2004 champions with Rasheed as opposed to without.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2011, 08:01 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
Can I ask why you're choosing to go with the start of the season instead of the end? I figured most folks would remember the 2004 champions with Rasheed as opposed to without.
Sure I don't mind questions, Actually I'm working on the Start of Season roster first for Association(So you will be able to go through and recreate the 03-04 season, I plan to start working on the end of season roster as soon as im finished with the original start of season roster
Old 11-25-2011, 09:50 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 9

Lol seems like you already had an account on here.
BTW im PRINCE B3ASTiiE the guy who sent you a message on xbox telling to to sign up here.
Old 11-25-2011, 10:44 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hizkijah
Lol seems like you already had an account on here.
BTW im PRINCE B3ASTiiE the guy who sent you a message on xbox telling to to sign up here.
Yeah, I decided to take your advice and make a thread on here, I figured what the hell, The guys on here are great if I happen run in to any trouble I know they would help me out.

Speaking of witch does anybody know if there is a way I can take players off the roster?. I wanted to remove all the players I made younger counterparts of LeBron, Dwade, Chris Bosh, Baron Davis, Kobe etc., Just thought I'd ask if not I'l probably just take there ratings down to 25 and leave them in free agency.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »