Home

Aussies playing MLB 10?

This is a discussion on Aussies playing MLB 10? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-05-2010, 08:54 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Aussies playing MLB 10?

Sorry if I sound like a spanner asking this, but do any Australians play this and did you import it to do so?

Looking at getting a PS3 in the near future and just want to make sure I can get this game to work if I import it.

Cheers,

Spanner.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2010, 11:24 AM   #2
Pro

spitoon's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Aussies playing MLB 10?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppet
Sorry if I sound like a spanner asking this, but do any Australians play this and did you import it to do so?

Looking at getting a PS3 in the near future and just want to make sure I can get this game to work if I import it.

Cheers,

Spanner.
I'm sure I remember one or two guys from there asking the same question back around release date...PS3's are 'region free' so there is no reason that it won't work for you. You should be able to find an on-line retailer that will send it to you...might cost a bit extra for the shipping.

EDIT: did a quick search and found a couple of guys...search for threads by members Aussie141414 and sandu8. There's also the yearly thread regarding people getting the game in Europe...obviously different, but there might be some information in there.

Last edited by spitoon; 06-05-2010 at 11:41 AM.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:26 AM   #3
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppet

Cheers,

Spanner.
Yes....and there is a pretty good contingent of players from across the pond ....they've got their own MLB The Show website too.
I can't remember the name right now.....I lost the bookmark when I had to reinstall my windows and wipe the drive.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 06-05-2010, 06:26 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your help.
Old 06-06-2010, 01:47 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

Yep! I'm Aussie and it's fine
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2010, 06:48 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Been playing since 08 and not one problem. I order it from CD universe an American Company and it will set you back about $70-$80AUS including shipping and handling, pending how the $AUS is. Downside is that it takes about 3-4 weeks to arrive.
Old 06-07-2010, 12:41 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm in NZ, and I've had 09 and 10. Both work fine. The only think you can't do is play DVD's from outside our region. All games will work, except some Asian games (from what I've heard). To get games from the US, you have two ways to do it. First, have relatives over there, like me. Or, you can use the American eBay site, and ask sellers if they'd be willing to ship overseas. We've done that before. I'm sure there must be some vendors in Oz that import titles like MLB. I've even seen the NHL games here, and I can't think of a single person I know that follows hockey. Must the Canadien expat!
Old 06-07-2010, 01:50 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 12

I'm an Aussie who's loving MLB10. It's actually made me appreciate the sport more. This is a great sports game.

I pre-ordered it from VG+ and it only cost me $73 (games sold in Australia are normally $100 - $110).

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »