Home

1999 2000 College Roster

This is a discussion on 1999 2000 College Roster within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-14-2024, 12:44 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 1
1999 2000 College Roster

I've been working on a college roster from 1999/2000, the first year I started watching basketball. It's a Kobe Era-based roster to get the ESPN-style scorebug in there.

Roster is uploaded as:
1999 2000 College Roster
huberc3

JERSEYS ARE UPLOADED BY HUBERC33

A few details:
I'm a Cincinnati fan so I started there and picked teams (shown below) based on top teams from that year, ease of making their uniforms, and a few CUSA teams that I remember having fun players. Wisconsin made the Final Four this year but their not in the roster (you can make them if you want). There are 22 real teams. And 7 "fake" teams.

Cincinnati has their entire roster, every other teal team has their rotation players form that season. Obviously due to the bug in the game, the rotations are not accurate.

I tried to find lookalike coaches for real teams, but ran out of editable guys for a handful of them.

I think the roster makers/cyberface guys do incredible work on this game, but the tools they've been given are subpar, so all of the real players on this roster are from look-alike players already in the game. There were a handful of cases where real players existed in the game already, but I opted to use other players instead for visual reasons.

For example, I used Matt Ryan as Mike Miller as Mike Miller at Florida didn't have tattoos. Same goes for Kenyon Martin (used Vince Carter) and Carlos Boozer (used Nic Batum). I subbed in Milt Palacio for DerMarr Johnson as DerMarr didn't have the afro at UC.

Ratings and shot tendencies should be mostly accurate from that season. As should accessories. I tried to use era appropriate shoes for all real teams.

Team List
ATL Cincinnati
CHI Xavier
CLE Arizona
DAL North Carolina
DEN Temple
DET UCLA
GSW Duke
HOU St. John's
IND DePaul
LAC Fresno State
MEM Iowa State
MIA Missouri
MIL Florida
MIN Charlotte
NOH Indiana
NYK Stanford
PHI Michigan State
SAC Illinois
SAS Maryland
SEA Gonzaga
TOR South Florida
UTA UConn

That leaves the following teams as generics:
ORL
WAS
LAL
NJN
BOS
POR
PHX

I've uploaded all jerseys for teams listed above. And seven "smaller" schools that aren't entirely accurate but get the job done (away uniforms only for generic schools). I included some small conference schools and a conference opponent for both Gonzaga and Fresno State as the generics: Alabama State, Cleveland State, Creighton, Green Bay, Pacific, Portland, and Rice.

Every team outside of Florida should have a conference opponent in the roster and some smaller non-conference schools to beat up on.

I won't be making updates this roster anymore, so if any of the things above aren't to your liking, you're free to edit any part of it!

Last edited by fnz21; 06-14-2024 at 07:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »