Home

The Wait

This is a discussion on The Wait within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-11-2024, 04:52 PM   #1
Rookie

CLORPIOUS's Arena

OVR: 0
The Wait

Boys this is the longest 30 something days ever. Can’t say I’ve been more excited about anything else in my life
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2024, 05:08 PM   #2
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: The Wait

Same bro, I keep checking the date as if we’re still not 38 days away lol
Old 06-11-2024, 05:09 PM   #3
Rookie

CLORPIOUS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LopaKa
Same bro, I keep checking the date as if we’re still not 38 days away lol
I be waking up everyone morning checking how many days left. And then I’ll see what was 30 days ago to like reference how long it’s gonna feel like 😂
Old 06-11-2024, 05:24 PM   #4
Rookie

I keep checking this place constantly. It’s like the old days.

We’ve been waiting 11 years

These last couple months are the worst
Old 06-11-2024, 06:53 PM   #5
MVP

BallinVol's Arena

OVR: 7

It's pretty unhealthy how much I'm checking this site, Twitter and YouTube lol. I feel like a kid again waiting on this game. I was 29 when the last game came out. Now I'm about to be 40, married with a 4 year old son. It's crazy to think about.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2024, 06:58 PM   #6
Pro

poulka's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallinVol
It's pretty unhealthy how much I'm checking this site, Twitter and YouTube lol. I feel like a kid again waiting on this game. I was 29 when the last game came out. Now I'm about to be 40, married with a 4 year old son. It's crazy to think about.
Man I get get I grew up with this series in high school and college. I had just turn 33 when my wife gave me the news that this series had been canceled, standing at my desk in my classroom for an open house. Now eleven years later and at 43 soon to be 44 and a different career this game returns. My wife was like I know this wait is hard for you. She has heard repeated over the years as each college football season would start and would say man I miss this video game. 30 days, man come on.
Star Wars Outlaws

Last edited by poulka; 06-11-2024 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 06-11-2024, 07:18 PM   #7
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:

I was 20 year of ncaa 14, I had grew up with it especially in my peak gaming era as well.
I played a ton of video games just like most from 15-20. Now I have multiple kids and Im planning our summer and honey to do’s around the premise of maximizing free time.

Already have 21 users (all personal friends committed to an online dynasty) it’s a similar feeling to Christmas as young kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 06-11-2024, 09:36 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:

I think that’s what makes this so unique. So many of us were on these boards every year (or always lurking in my case). Then the game goes away for 11 years

Now so many of us are middle aged with kids. It’s like a reunion of sorts and a chance to relive the good old days and be excited

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »