Home

Franchise file corrupted

This is a discussion on Franchise file corrupted within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-28-2024, 05:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Franchise file corrupted

Has anyone else had their franchise file corrupted? I had it set to autosave. I would even manually save just to make sure all progress was saved. Hopefully it is not a bug in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2024, 07:37 PM   #2
Pro

Mattchu12's Arena

Re: Franchise file corrupted

Unfortunately, that’s been a thing As far back as I can recall. Always gotta have to save files. A regular and a back up. Recommend it for rosters too if you do a bunch of edits.
Old 05-28-2024, 10:15 PM   #3
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

I didn't want to start a new thread for this question so I'll ask it here:

Can I have autosave on for exhibition play and autosave off for Franchise (without manually having to toggle the setting on and off every time)? I would like to use a Franchise save for exhibition-like play--it's a college roster that I want to be able to pick up and play with, versus any team at any time.

I haven't set the Franchise college teams all up yet so I didn't know if this was possible. Thanks for any help.
Old 05-28-2024, 11:44 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
I didn't want to start a new thread for this question so I'll ask it here:

Can I have autosave on for exhibition play and autosave off for Franchise (without manually having to toggle the setting on and off every time)? I would like to use a Franchise save for exhibition-like play--it's a college roster that I want to be able to pick up and play with, versus any team at any time.

I haven't set the Franchise college teams all up yet so I didn't know if this was possible. Thanks for any help.

I think once you set autosave it does it for all modes.

Old 05-29-2024, 12:07 AM   #5
Pro

Itsma806's Arena

I had my A's franchise corrupted.

I had two save files and a cloud save and all three corrupted at the same time. I did a little research and some posters said not to try to open the other saves without exiting the game but it was too late for me and who knows if that actually could help.

I contacted support who have sent me a couple emails back asking for information I provided in the original ticket. They also said its not likely that they can get my data back (cloud save) because I have since restarted and saved over it.

It stinks and I really hope it doesnt happen again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2024, 04:36 AM   #6
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickjordan31007
I think once you set autosave it does it for all modes.

I wasn't sure, but that's what I was thinking. Thanks nick.
Old 05-29-2024, 06:55 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsma806

I had two save files and a cloud save and all three corrupted at the same time. I did a little research and some posters said not to try to open the other saves without exiting the game but it was too late for me and who knows if that actually could help.

I contacted support who have sent me a couple emails back asking for information I provided in the original ticket. They also said its not likely that they can get my data back (cloud save) because I have since restarted and saved over it.

Yeah thank SDS for the support. It happens on Madden a lot. I was only over half a season in, but spent time downloading a custom roster, editing my players, and actually playing some games with my AAA and AA teams. Over 2 full days or 50 hours of play just gone. I have done a little research. Not saying this is a fact, but I had a lot of custom rosters and stadiums downloaded from the vault. I wonder if one of those files would be able to corrupt a file.

Old 05-31-2024, 11:39 AM   #8
Rookie

Custom roster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsma806

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »