Home

Classic Yankee Stadium

This is a discussion on Classic Yankee Stadium within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-08-2024, 06:12 PM   #1
Pro

noarmsduck's Arena

OVR: 0
Classic Yankee Stadium

Can anyone tell me how to unlock this? I know it's in Storylines, I want to know how far in and what I would have to do to get it. I really don't like story modes in sports games, I'm a franchise guy and I just had to play through WWE 2k24's showcase so I'm not feeling particularly willing to play a lot of that in this game.

Also, anyone know if there's a decent recreation of this stadium in the Vault? I know there are a lot of the 1923 and 1930s and 50s versions there, but I'm looking for the renovated version, that closed in 2008. I prefer the aesthetics to the current stadium and I like that it holds more people.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2024, 08:43 PM   #2
Pro

IndianSummer's Arena

Re: Classic Yankee Stadium

I think you’re talking about the one already in the game. It’s in the classic stadiums
Old 04-08-2024, 11:04 PM   #3
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Yeah it's already there for Play Now and Franchise. It comes with the game.
Old 04-09-2024, 01:45 PM   #4
Pro

noarmsduck's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianSummer
I think you’re talking about the one already in the game. It’s in the classic stadiums
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
Yeah it's already there for Play Now and Franchise. It comes with the game.
Oh nice that's awesome. I was customizing my roster and hadn't started my franchise yet. I looked in the collectibles where the classic stadiums were and some of them were available on the Marketplace and others including Yankee Stadium were not. After reading these I loaded up the franchise I just made yesterday and sure enough I can use it. Thanks!
Old 04-09-2024, 10:25 PM   #5
Rookie

I wish SDS would create the original Yankee Stadium from 1923 - 1973. That would be really cool.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2024, 07:38 AM   #6
Rookie

GridironGreat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by noarmsduck
Can anyone tell me how to unlock this? I know it's in Storylines, I want to know how far in and what I would have to do to get it. I really don't like story modes in sports games, I'm a franchise guy and I just had to play through WWE 2k24's showcase so I'm not feeling particularly willing to play a lot of that in this game.

Also, anyone know if there's a decent recreation of this stadium in the Vault? I know there are a lot of the 1923 and 1930s and 50s versions there, but I'm looking for the renovated version, that closed in 2008. I prefer the aesthetics to the current stadium and I like that it holds more people.
Yes, after SDS complete and utter money grab of “sets” and then robbing you from using players you actually spend real money on to use in DD mode. The “classic” stadiums are available in online ranked play now etc. in DD, you used to unlock dot or get it in packs or buy it.
Old 04-10-2024, 02:19 PM   #7
Pro

I don't think you need to unlock anything, Old Yankee Stadium is already in the game from the start. Either way, the Jeter storyline literally took me like 15 minutes to complete lol, it's not a story mode at all.
Old 04-11-2024, 04:11 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakywwe
I don't think you need to unlock anything, Old Yankee Stadium is already in the game from the start. Either way, the Jeter storyline literally took me like 15 minutes to complete lol, it's not a story mode at all.
I'm so glad I didn't dish out $70 for 24. I want to wait until the player models are upgraded graphically. The game just seems stale at this point. Plus, I have heard a lot of bugs regarding Franchise.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »