Home

Fixing basic batting helmet glitch ?

This is a discussion on Fixing basic batting helmet glitch ? within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-26-2024, 06:54 AM   #1
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3
Fixing basic batting helmet glitch ?

Hopefully one of you great Classic roster creators can help me fix this I can'tGet basic batting helmets on one team as an option. I even drop them to the minors and that didn't work I remember reading that was some type of fix so can anyone help me with some options as all the other teams are perfect. If it matters it's MLB 21 thanks for any help
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2024, 07:19 AM   #2
MVP

Scooter3's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Fixing basic batting helmet glitch ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by THESHAMISASHAME
Hopefully one of you great Classic roster creators can help me fix this I can'tGet basic batting helmets on one team as an option. I even drop them to the minors and that didn't work I remember reading that was some type of fix so can anyone help me with some options as all the other teams are perfect. If it matters it's MLB 21 thanks for any help
If I'm understanding you correctly you can use these two players as a base for no helmet ear flaps Screenshot_20240328_071619_Gallery.jpegScreenshot_20240328_071610_Gallery.jpeg

Sent from my SM-S901U using Operation Sports mobile app

Mark Twain:
" Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

U.S. Army Veteran
Old 03-29-2024, 07:28 AM   #3
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter3
If I'm understanding you correctly you can use these two players as a base for no helmet ear flaps Attachment 211103Attachment 211104

Sent from my SM-S901U using Operation Sports mobile app
My issue is one team in this roster I downloaded for a 1982 season for MLB the Show 21 PS5 the Rangers don't have the option for basic helmets like all the other teams do. I haven't seen one player flapless like Reggie Jackson so I think that option is gone I haven't even checked if the Legends have it For 21and once again thank you for the number fix trick you save me months of work.

Once again can you give me any suggestions or tricks to make that option come back as I don't want to have to download a 1983 Ranger roster and re-edit all the attributes and gear you're the best man and thank you for your service on both
Old 03-29-2024, 08:18 AM   #4
Rookie

Bonny's Arena

OVR: 1

The CAP needs to be built on one of the no-flap helmet players. Example: Michael Trautwein in the reds system.
Old 03-29-2024, 09:23 AM   #5
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny
The CAP needs to be built on one of the no-flap helmet players. Example: Michael Trautwein in the reds system.
So there's basically there's no fix?

The weird thing with this being MLB 21 PS5 I don't even see a no flap option on any players?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2024, 09:40 AM   #6
Rookie

Bonny's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by THESHAMISASHAME
So there's basically there's no fix?

The weird thing with this being MLB 21 PS5 I don't even see a no flap option on any players?
It has not been an option for a while now.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:26 AM   #7
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny
It has not been an option for a while now.
So no flap isn't even an option what about on Legends like Reggie Jackson? Thanks
Old 04-07-2024, 04:29 AM   #8
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

In case anyone runs into this problem and I'm not sure if Bonnie said the no flap is already removed from the game as an option I just wound up luckily finding A 1983 roster and importing them into my 1982 roster now I'll just have to adjust the attributes and players gear . Lol Cleveland guardians

Not my first choice as I lost a lot of great faces but the Rangers weren't that good that year anyways so I'll tweak those also but at least the goofy helmets are gone thanks for everyone's help because how baseball is changing and MLB The Show is also I think I'll be playing with MLB 21 a long time

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »