Home

Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-26-2014, 10:57 AM   #161
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Do you guys have the fumble slider really low? That also appears to be the overall RB ability slider. I tested about 4 games with my sliders last night, and the AI seemed to be running just fine. In fact almost too well. I also had to lower my run block the run blocking seemed to open up larger holes and hold the blocks longer. I'm on PS4.

i have it set @ 60 for fumbles.... but like i said i never saw this animation before until i installed the patch never really had a problem running the ball but now with that stumble animation im lucky if i can make it past line of scrimmage before getting tackled.

funny thing is i dont see this animation when the cmp rb runs the ball or maybe im missing it gonna try another game and see if it does happen to the cmp rb or not.

im on PS4 BTW.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2014, 11:07 AM   #162
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
i have it set @ 60 for fumbles.... but like i said i never saw this animation before until i installed the patch never really had a problem running the ball but now with that stumble animation im lucky if i can make it past line of scrimmage before getting tackled.

funny thing is i dont see this animation when the cmp rb runs the ball or maybe im missing it gonna try another game and see if it does happen to the cmp rb or not.

im on PS4 BTW.
Interesting. I didn't see it but I was playing as the Chiefs. What was the RB rated that was doing it?
Old 11-26-2014, 11:29 AM   #163
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Interesting. I didn't see it but I was playing as the Chiefs. What was the RB rated that was doing it?

terrance west he's rated a 76 overall and im gonna try the other rb issac crowell see if same thing happen.... they both have pretty good stats but like i said never saw this before and others have seen this as well so its just not me.
Old 11-26-2014, 11:38 AM   #164
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
Are you on the PS4 or Xboxone as I am thinking maybe the patch plays out different on the different systems..wich is why we are seeing a disparity in how people are viewing the patch..Maybe we should state what system we are playing on when giving impressions about the patch..Just a thoughtand shot in the dark..
I don't think it's different. The only difference is who is playing the game. Different people have different opinions.
Old 11-26-2014, 12:11 PM   #165
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
Are you on the PS4 or Xboxone as I am thinking maybe the patch plays out different on the different systems..wich is why we are seeing a disparity in how people are viewing the patch..Maybe we should state what system we are playing on when giving impressions about the patch..Just a thoughtand shot in the dark..
I might also suggest listing which team and player specifically that you're using, and seeing the stumbling and poor running animations with. Does anyone remember the Madden glitch from years past where if a RB was below a certain height (5"10"??) that he couldn't run some plays because his knee would literally hit the ground and he'd be ruled down as soon as he was handed the ball.

SMH. You never know...

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2014, 01:51 PM   #166
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I don't think it's different. The only difference is who is playing the game. Different people have different opinions.
I guess that could be it but there have been times when patches played out differently on different systems. So far I see alot of PS4 installed patches with these issues but its too early to tell unless everyone chimes in and states what system they are on..But I hear you man I was just seeing if it could be something else as some people must be playing completely differnt games according to these impressions.
Old 11-26-2014, 02:00 PM   #167
Banned

OVR: 32
Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB

I've spent over 100 hours with this game throughout various slider testing, roster testing, roster creating, CFM games, and play now games. The things that I've seen, this patch has done, are not make-believe. There are others that have reported the same running back stumbling animation. There are others that are reporting the same lack of aggression from the defensive backs. This patch, as usual, was untested, and released to shut people up. They didn't address any of the major issues. Some developer made the tweaks that his three-year-old suggested, and threw the patch out for download. I've tested all three patches, and this was the worst. The release game was second to it. The first patch was the best, and the second patch was the second best.

If I was a betting man, I'd bet some of the code in this patch is Madden 13 code. Because, that is exactly what the gameplay feels like now.

Sorry to be so vague but this voice recognition on my phone drives me crazy, and I have a hard time using my phone to make these posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by SECElit3; 11-26-2014 at 02:08 PM.
Old 11-26-2014, 02:19 PM   #168

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Is it me or are the presentation overlays staying up longer than before?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »