Home

MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-29-2011, 12:04 PM   #321
Pro

OVR: 24
Re: MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees2009Champs
Knight, love your roster and your input into the game. You misinterpeted what I meant by some people, and I do know what misinformation means. Let me clarify. I mean some users/posters said franchises would be unaffected. I was not implying SCEA-SD has lied to us, they're just not saying anything. There are some people who want to be the guy who breaks the information first. I believe someone just threw it out there that everything would be fine when they had no idea what they are talking about. I was merely looking for a post from Russell or someone from SCEA-SD because I trust them and we never got one.

And how do I know I won't be affected by the patch? If you can answer this I would greatly appreciate it. I'm not being a smart XXX. Can I download the patch to try it, load up my franchise and if it doesn't work delete the patch somehow without 'corrupting' the file?
Not sure if Game data is copyable but if it is you can try copying your current game data to an external device (flash drive, etc..). If the patch messes your saving abilities up, copy it back over?

I'd test it out first and see if it is possible to copy a game data file, then see if its possible to copy it back. Or wait til someone more PS3-savvy comes along, because I certainly am not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2011, 12:10 PM   #322
MVP

OVR: 26

I noticed Facilities and Banking work now when you put them on Auto.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:16 PM   #323
MVP

MatrixTN's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Post Patch #2 questions?

If it's from BEFORE the patch, I don't believe so. Anything after should be fine.
Old 04-29-2011, 01:11 PM   #324
All Star

OVR: 0
Re: Interesting change in logic following the patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd369
I have seen that in games pre-patch. The logic of the game seems pretty flawed.
It's in the game post-patch as well. I wonder if pitchers with zero energy run a higher risk of injury in the game.
Old 04-29-2011, 02:02 PM   #325
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees2009Champs
Knight, love your roster and your input into the game. You misinterpeted what I meant by some people, and I do know what misinformation means. Let me clarify. I mean some users/posters said franchises would be unaffected. I was not implying SCEA-SD has lied to us, they're just not saying anything. There are some people who want to be the guy who breaks the information first. I believe someone just threw it out there that everything would be fine when they had no idea what they are talking about. I was merely looking for a post from Russell or someone from SCEA-SD because I trust them and we never got one.

And how do I know I won't be affected by the patch? If you can answer this I would greatly appreciate it. I'm not being a smart XXX. Can I download the patch to try it, load up my franchise and if it doesn't work delete the patch somehow without 'corrupting' the file?
Gotcha...I did indeed misunderstand you then.
The reason people said that was that Ramone did say you would not have to restart your franchise. The community here was going by what he stated.

Why don't you post your franchise file here and I'll see if I can load/save it?
...and I thought you were already having a problem with it...but if I get you right....you haven't tried it yet?...is that correct?

M.K.
Knight165
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2011, 02:52 PM   #326
Rookie

OVR: 2
38-20 before patch... 3-17 since.

That's my record in my franchise. All-star difficulty, timing hitting, meter pitching. I know they said meter pitching was a little more difficult, but is anyone else having such a drastic change since the patch, or do I just suddenly suck? Obviously going 3-17, I'm sucking at both pitching and hitting.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:22 PM   #327
Rookie

hahjrb's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: 38-20 before patch... 3-17 since.

I have also had a lot of problems since the patch. Haven't won a single game. I've gotten hits and held leads but something inevitably goes wrong in the 8th or 9th inning.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:26 PM   #328
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Analog pitching after patch 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARoid1313
Do u have any tips for hitting the target? I can never really locate the ball when move the right stick up,, wonder if it's my controller ?
Not really. I guess you just got to find your own way of locating with the right stick. I do have the easiest time moving the right stick to the right and locating outside pitches to lefties and inside pitches to righties. I have learned to hit the other side of the plate pretty well. I actually have the toughest time throwing pitches down the middle as I usually yank the stick in a some direction so throwing sliders is probably the hardest for me as you usually want to start them over the middle of the plate and have them break towards the corner.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »