Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 12:17 PM   #1041
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
I don't know, Knight started working on the opening day rosters I believe April 1st, and was done with the AL on the 3rd so if you think about that it is possible. Knight has been online all day the last couple days working.
I like your deductive reasoning skills.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2011, 12:40 PM   #1042
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimCross
Question: Can there be or is there a difference in difficulty between the SCEA rosters and knight's?

I may just be getting better at the analog stuff but, on HoF I really struggled with the SCEA rosters and now with knight's I am betting over .270 with the Nats and .300 with the O's on HoF.

I doubt there is a difference but, just want to make sure.

Thanks,
Nim
SCEA players...no changes..so it's just you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibson88
Knight,

Are you planning on making any changes to the Dodgers?
If not, I think I will start my franchise.

Thank you so much for all that you do!!!
Probably....but I doubt anything earth shattering. Just some player adjustments adds and subtracts.

Quote:
I love your optimism! But I thought these Rosters weren't coming out until Friday or Saturday?
Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
I don't know, Knight started working on the opening day rosters I believe April 1st, and was done with the AL on the 3rd so if you think about that it is possible. Knight has been online all day the last couple days working.
I have been....but I'm not that close. Definitely not tonight and tomorrow is my anniversary. I'll update you guys Friday. Saturday is a possibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoBulk
Why thanks for the prompt reply Monsieur Koncz

Ill be getting underway tonight
You're welcome....hey I'm incognito on the boards though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee2441
Knight, how were the stances/deliveries edited for MLB players in the sets? Did each roster editor edit their respective team based on their own opinion of what the stance/deliveries should be, or did everyone use the same database such as the spreadsheet posted here on the forum? It's hard to tell whose stance or delivery was changed unless you go through player by player whereas if the spreadsheets were used it makes it a lot easier to see who was changed.
Thanks!
Guys did change them I guess. I didn't know they were.
The OD set will have Strut/RunnShoot/I'mBacon updated stances on them though. ....and MrMet....I have no idea if they left hidden ones alone or not.

Quote:
I like your deductive reasoning skills.
Don't call him Sherlock just yet!!

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-06-2011, 12:50 PM   #1043
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
I have been....but I'm not that close. Definitely not tonight and tomorrow is my anniversary. I'll update you guys Friday. Saturday is a possibility.
Sounds great Knight! Saturday is a good release day for me! Thanks for the update!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 04-06-2011, 12:58 PM   #1044
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'm sorry to be one of those people asking for things, but I am curious: Are there any changes to the Tigers? Just wondering if there will be any difference between V4 or OD. Either way, I'll be waiting until OD rosters come out.
Old 04-06-2011, 01:12 PM   #1045
MattUMD224

OVR:

Knight, trying to figure some things out. I have lots of time on my hands so I was seeing where this roster is going so I can put in some help. Since I only buy the game every 2 years.

So we will have Opening Day rosters soon with full minors and 40-man rosters.

Will there be a full update like last year on player ratings and play edits. If no I will put in some time doing all of that stuff.

Thanks for the rosters.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2011, 01:27 PM   #1046
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs844224
I've got a question-If you put the other 29 teams 40 man roster setting to Auto on 30 team control, won't the Game AI simply send down the 15 players to the minors?
Anyone know?
Old 04-06-2011, 01:46 PM   #1047
Rookie

OVR: 4

Just wondering if anybody is working on the Rangers Minors. Noticed there are a lot of no longer with the organization (ie: Ty Taubenheim, Dustin Nippert, ect...). If I had the time and the know how, I would tackle it, but...

Texas
Tech

Dallas Cowboys
Texas Rangers
Old 04-06-2011, 01:50 PM   #1048
Banned

OVR: 0

I hope they left the hidden ones alone if not then is ok the rosters is more important Knight keep up the good work.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »