Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 10:56 AM   #889
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

I started up my franchise using owls rosters and expanded the 40 man once the season started. I didn't do the manual injuries though. I have all options to auto for the cpu teams (30 team control) but they don't fix their lineups. For example utley wasn't put in the philly lineup, texas. Didn't add webb to their rotation. Will they make the changes eventually or do I have to make all lineup moves and call ups for each team?
Old 04-04-2011, 11:00 AM   #890
Pro

OVR: 8
So is there anyway to keep the lineups intact before starting the regular season in a franchise or does the CPU automatically change them all??
Old 04-04-2011, 11:12 AM   #891
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

In Franchise, you have to control all 30 teams, set their profiles to all manual for spring training, end spring training and then set the profiles for the 29 other teams to have cpu except for training, no training in franchise will help keep prospects under control. That should help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2011, 11:13 AM   #892
Pro

OVR: 8
Thanks for the info!
Old 04-04-2011, 11:19 AM   #893
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

I have two different profiles set up for example. I use default for my team, and CPU for the CPU teams, and do it after spring is over and you end spring and go to the start of the season. All lineups and rotations will be the same.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:51 AM   #894
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

OVR: 5

Ok....I don't mean to get the thread off topic, but I'm having a freezing issue that I think may be related to me downloading Knight's rosters.

I downloaded Version 1 on Friday morning, and after doing a little bit of editing to the Dodgers roster, I created a new roster save file. Once I brought that file into Exhibition mode, the first thing I noticed was a severe audio lag with the commentators (especially), crowd, and umpires. I thought it was a glitch or something, so I turned off the PS3 and turned it back on....same thing happened. Didn't have time to re-download everything, because I was going to be leaving for Vegas, so I decided to leave things alone until I came back yesterday.

Downloaded Version 4 of the rosters yesterday, again did some editing to the Dodgers roster, and tried to play an exhibition game. The audio lag is still there, although it seems worse at some points than others. There's really no consistency to it. The thing that bothered me most was when I tried to bring a pinch hitter in for Kershaw in the 7th, I was unable to do anything from the Quick Menu. So, I tried using the substitution menu from the pause menu, and then my PS3 froze.....

Is there any advice/suggestions anybody can give me on how to fix this? Again, I'm not trying to bring the thread off-topic. I just thought since this may be semi-related to Knight's rosters, somebody could possibly point me in the right direction.

Thanks for any help.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:56 AM   #895
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by itbeme23
Ok....I don't mean to get the thread off topic, but I'm having a freezing issue that I think may be related to me downloading Knight's rosters.

I downloaded Version 1 on Friday morning, and after doing a little bit of editing to the Dodgers roster, I created a new roster save file. Once I brought that file into Exhibition mode, the first thing I noticed was a severe audio lag with the commentators (especially), crowd, and umpires. I thought it was a glitch or something, so I turned off the PS3 and turned it back on....same thing happened. Didn't have time to re-download everything, because I was going to be leaving for Vegas, so I decided to leave things alone until I came back yesterday.

Downloaded Version 4 of the rosters yesterday, again did some editing to the Dodgers roster, and tried to play an exhibition game. The audio lag is still there, although it seems worse at some points than others. There's really no consistency to it. The thing that bothered me most was when I tried to bring a pinch hitter in for Kershaw in the 7th, I was unable to do anything from the Quick Menu. So, I tried using the substitution menu from the pause menu, and then my PS3 froze.....

Is there any advice/suggestions anybody can give me on how to fix this? Again, I'm not trying to bring the thread off-topic. I just thought since this may be semi-related to Knight's rosters, somebody could possibly point me in the right direction.

Thanks for any help.
It's not.
It's definitely something on your end.
Sorry.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-04-2011, 11:58 AM   #896
Hall Of Fame

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

not sure if this is the right place, but here is the braves roster news for minors

http://braves.scout.com/2/1061346.html

http://braves.scout.com/2/1061353.html
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »