Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 08:04 PM   #873
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroesandvillians
Did I just see a ghost, or is this really Coreyhartsdaughter?
Ha ha! Cheers mate!
Old 04-03-2011, 08:29 PM   #874
Rookie

redsoxfan25's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike10693
I thought when you downloaded HustlinOwl's rosters the CPU wasn't supposed to mess around with their lineups?? For example I started a Red Sox franchise and the Yankees had Jeter hitting 7th and the Twins had Morneau hitting 2nd. What am I missing?
I ran into the same problem. I really didn't want to take the time and drop 15 players for every team (I'm lazy haha) but at the same time I like things to be accurate.

Basically, the easiest way to do it is sim until the last day of spring training. I turned injuries off for simming ST, then after I turned injuries back on. Go through each team and send down 15 players to AAA. I went on MLBdepthcharts.com and went through each team. Whoever wasn't on the MLB roster, I sent to AAA. It took no longer then 2 hours and everything looks great. However, I only did this for the AL. After I finished the AL, I ended spring training and went to the NL and just fixed up the lineups/rotations, once again using MLBdepthcharts.com. The NL took about a half hour.

Try doing it by each division. Do the East, take a break, then Central, take a break, etc. so it doesn't seem overwhelming.

Last edited by redsoxfan25; 04-03-2011 at 08:39 PM.
Old 04-03-2011, 09:11 PM   #875
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFav
That's how I'm doing it Hustlin and I'm coming up w/ one yr deals as well...this used to work last year from what I recall.
I didn't think it worked this year.....callmetaternuts says he has some success with it though!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majoniak
To everyone who had a hand in producing these rosters... HELL of a job, Gentleman.

Thank you.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
This will be a long process if you want to make all those contracts accurate.
I did it last year though and loved it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beantownbruins
Hey Knight another little accessory change for the Reds. No big deal if you include it or not. I guess Brandon Phillips changes his look every game lol because the first two games he had the high socks but today he has the low pants again. However, Aroldis Chapman does not have the high stirrup socks, he wears the low pants. Again, not a big deal and it's easy for us to change but I just thought I'd let you know. Your call if you want to include it.
Got it...thanks..

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
I've had some luck, but it's been hit or miss. Having to go to the 3rd page of free agents and I go way down the list to a random guy and swap them and then swap back.
It does work?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyeke
Does anyone else think that the opening day roster set should be back dated to 4/1?
Personally, I'd prefer not to begin a season that incorporates changes that haven't technically occurred yet.
Minor league changes will be in...their season starts 4/7...some MLB changes may sneak in....just by chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnelly4
Has not been decided if they are going to do it this year.
I think JaSnake is giving it a shot.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-03-2011, 10:00 PM   #876
Rookie

papaprings's Arena

OVR: 2

Using Hustlin's 25-man ST rosters, if we set the 40-man for teams we choose to control but leave CPU teams 40-man option to AUTO, will CPU fill 40-man rosters???
Old 04-03-2011, 10:03 PM   #877
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

The contract fix is still there, kind of. In the main menu (not in season or in franchise) load up your rosters, go to the player you want to fix in the Roster Control section. Take the player you want to fix contract-wise and swap him with a Free Agent. Then swap them back. This should change their contract.

It doesn't seem to work everytime. In fact, it only worked for me when I swapped with someone on the "Free Agent 3" page, and it couldnt be the same guy. I have no idea how to explain it, but I was working on Markakis and had to swap him with someone way down the list on FA 3. Then, when that gave me a 1 year deal instead of 5, I went back in and had to switch him again, but with a different guy, otherwise his contract wouldnt change.

I gave up after about 2 players.

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 04-03-2011, 10:33 PM   #878
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by papaprings
Using Hustlin's 25-man ST rosters, if we set the 40-man for teams we choose to control but leave CPU teams 40-man option to AUTO, will CPU fill 40-man rosters???
in my short time testing no, same as last year. Some sort of bug
Old 04-03-2011, 10:41 PM   #879
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
in my short time testing no, same as last year. Some sort of bug
off season?

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-03-2011, 10:41 PM   #880
Rookie

eamuscatuli15's Arena

OVR: 7

question on injuring players! i have both profiles in my franchise set to injuries on manual. where do i actually have the option of "injuring a player"? I wanna put the guys in minors who are on dl on the dl. And once i do that can i put injuries back on and set it up so that once those players are off dl they will get called back up by their teams???

main thing though is how do i injure players? i've read knight's post on it and have things set up properly i just don't see where i have the option of actually injuring someone and putting them on the dl.

right now on first day of franchise with no games played and wanting to injure players...where do i go to do that?

thanks anyone..
NFL: Kansas City Chiefs
NCAA Football: Nebraska Cornhuskers
HS Football: Rolla High School Bulldogs '95 (12-1)

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »