Home

Major League Baseball 2K10 Gameplay Video (Mets @ Cubs)

This is a discussion on Major League Baseball 2K10 Gameplay Video (Mets @ Cubs) within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-19-2010, 05:57 PM   #217
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Major League Baseball 2K10 Gameplay Video (Mets @ Cubs)

Analog stick will take a little time to get used to, but I think its great. It kind of feels like you are executing the pitch. Its more interesting than pushing buttons to me. Some prefer buttons though. All depends on the user. I like it also because you have to preform certain movements to pull off the pitch correctly not just timing, which I find more realistic.
Old 02-19-2010, 07:17 PM   #218
QB1
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsforever
I haven't played 2K in a few years (rented 2K8), but anyone who watches this and doesn't think it's improved doesn't remember how bad it was. I think this is looking like a promising game.
Totally agree with you on this one. Amazing how nit picky some people are regarding the size of jersey numbers. However, I can fall into the same boat by saying The Shows player models STILL have T-Rex arms. How many years has it been now?

Anyway, keep it up VC. You guys seem to be on the right track.
Old 02-19-2010, 07:22 PM   #219
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by QB1
Totally agree with you on this one. Amazing how nit picky some people are regarding the size of jersey numbers. However, I can fall into the same boat by saying The Shows player models STILL have T-Rex arms. How many years has it been now?

I didn't think they tolerated "this game vs that game" stuff in the forums anymore...

C
Old 02-19-2010, 07:23 PM   #220
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by QB1
Though this topic of discussions is probably best saved for another thread, I'll just be vague in saying that so far the biggest difference that I know of is that their excuse is legitimate. So far, 2K's excuse is they followed the MLB Style Guide... but someone has already debunked the idea that an MLB Style Guide would ever depreciate the jersey authenticity like this, and as we can see, not every in-game jersey seems to have this issue (the Mets and Marlins look just fine, for example).

Is there any chance that we're going to get another video clip today? The Game Informer previewer said he recorded two innings... unless he meant two half-innings.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 02-19-2010, 07:24 PM   #221
MVP

duke776's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by QB1

What does that have to do with 2k? I mean, why do people have to take shots at either games in the other games forum? And before you think it, no, I don't play the show. It's just not relevant to the discussion.

It's not just ps3 owners who are upset about the #'s being too big, I've seen people who only have a 360 complain about it too. Personally, I don't think it's a big deal, but it is to some. Just like batting stances are a big deal to me, and to some they don't matter at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2010, 07:28 PM   #222
Rookie

OVR: 6

Can someone youtube this, pleazzzzzz.
Old 02-19-2010, 07:30 PM   #223
Rookie

OVR: 4

Still, the non-stop weird celebrations on dugout and bullpen are still there! notice on minute 4:00 when soriano is sliding back to first on the bullpen and at 4:40 when soriano reach third base on the dugout. I'm concern about the guy playing the game skeeping all the presentation, thats for sure is because they want to hide the jerky and weird movements of the players, all this back from 2K9.
Old 02-19-2010, 07:34 PM   #224
MVP

duke776's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacboy
Can someone youtube this, pleazzzzzz.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVRKufry4Ak

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »