Home

Mass Effect Trilogy releasing this November on 360/PS3/PC (including ME1 on PS3)

This is a discussion on Mass Effect Trilogy releasing this November on 360/PS3/PC (including ME1 on PS3) within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-26-2012, 01:47 PM   #1
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49
Mass Effect Trilogy releasing this November on 360/PS3/PC (including ME1 on PS3)

WOAH.................

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/09/...coming-to-ps3/

Quote:
BioWare Delivers the Ultimate Value This Holiday Season With the Mass Effect Trilogy Compilation

Get all Three Critically-Acclaimed Mass Effect Games for One Low Price this Holiday and Join BioWare in Celebrating Commander Shepard on November 7th for "N7 Day"

REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Winner of over 300 awards. Recipient of over 200 perfect scores. A universe that has expanded beyond games to comics, novels, apparel, collectibles, action figures and more. The Mass Effect franchise has become one of the most heralded series in video game history. BioWare, a division of Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA), today unveiled the Mass Effect Trilogy, a compilation of all three award-winning Mass Effect games in one box. Available in stores beginning November 6, 2012 for only $59.99, the Mass Effect Trilogy is the perfect holiday gift for longtime fans or friends who have yet to experience Commander Shepard's epic journey to save the galaxy.

Coinciding with the launch of Mass Effect Trilogy, BioWare will kick off the first annual "N7 Day," a worldwide celebration of the Mass Effect franchise on November 7, 2012. Stay tuned to http://MassEffect.com for updates and announcements for a variety of in-game, online and live events which fans can congregate and fly their N7 colors.

The Mass Effect trilogy follows the rise of Commander Shepard from Alliance Marine to becoming the galaxy's most elite soldier — the only soldier who can lead an all-out galactic war against an ancient alien race known as the Reapers. Heart-pounding action meets gripping interactive storytelling as players decide how their unique story unfolds over all three games. With a team of loyal soldiers at their side, each player decides how they will save the galaxy, from the weapons and abilities they utilize to the relationships they forge or break.

The Mass Effect Trilogy will be available on the Xbox 360® videogame and entertainment system and PC on November 6, and will be available at a later date for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. Mass Effect, the game which started it all, will be available on PlayStation 3 for the first time through the Mass Effect Trilogy and digitally as a standalone title via the PlayStation Network. For more information about Mass Effect Trilogy, please visit the game's official web site at http://MassEffect.com. Fans can also receive more Mass Effect updates and "N7 Day" news on Twitter at http://twitter.com/masseffect, or on Facebook at http://facebook.com/masseffect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 01:53 PM   #2
All Star

Jasong7777's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Mass Effect Trilogy releasing this November on 360/PS3/PC (including ME1 on PS3)

I'm happy for PS3 owners to finally get the chance to play ME1 to see how the legend of Commander Shepard began.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:53 PM   #3
Strike Hard and Fade Away

Fresh Tendrils's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Mass Effect Trilogy releasing this November on 360/PS3/PC (including ME1 on PS3)

$60 for 3 games? That's a hell of steal.

Old 09-26-2012, 01:54 PM   #4
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Congrats on PS3 owners getting to finally play the first one.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:59 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 02:05 PM   #6
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Imagine ME1 with the ME3 engine... one can dream.
Old 09-26-2012, 02:09 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 32

I am going to sell my ME 3 collectors edition and get this for sure. I am happy for PS3 users as now they get to experience the journey from the beginning.

Last edited by SECElit3; 09-26-2012 at 02:11 PM.
Old 09-26-2012, 02:11 PM   #8
Outback Jesus

OSUFan_88's Arena

OVR: 37

FINALLY!

After going back to my PS3 after I got rid of my 360, I've been dying to play this whole trilogy again with all the choices.

This is amazing. I will finally have all three on PS3!!!!

Urban Meyer is lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »