Home

drawing power of the show 2010.....

This is a discussion on drawing power of the show 2010..... within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 06:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Thumbs up drawing power of the show 2010.....

After having the show in 07 and 08 I decided not to buy 09. I felt it was starting to get boring on me. Especially the announcing. So I decided to get the other game 2k. While I did have fun playing the 2k game at times but it was the change that I wanted last year.

However, after reading the thousands of posts here and looking at some articles etc. for this years " the show " I decided I am coming back. And to be honest, the real drawing power for me this year is the " real time presentation " and especially the " daytime progressive lighting" This has got me really excited. To see clouds coming across the sky and casting moving shadows from them onto the ballpark is something I have been waiting for since nfl 2k5 ! That game did that also but it was last gen. I can only imagine how good this is going to look and feel while playing this game this year. You can see it in the screenshot of the " Great American Ballpark " that Russell posted a while ago.

Secondly , I have never played the RTTS in the games in the past , but this time I am going to give it a try. And based on what I have been reading it looks as though I will be in for a real treat. So I am sure you can see now why I am excited this year. I have not played it since 08, the new items I just mentioned and first time creating a played and playing RTTS along with my season. Seems I have much to look forward too !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2010, 07:00 PM   #2
Rookie

cena101's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: drawing power of the show 2010.....

you will have a great time playing this game it is an amazing game. I can't see why you stopped by The Show and switched to the 2k series there is just no reason not to play the show, but have fun RTTS is an amazing feature that you will have a lot of fun with.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:26 AM   #3
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61

Well at least now you know.

But sometimes we have to go out and find out its not better on the other side to appreciate where we are. Just look at Mike Wang....

One year with EA and he went back to 2K. Said he felt more at home.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:21 AM   #4
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37

Closed....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
This is being posted in both the MLB 2k9 forum and the MLB 09: The Show forum.

The war is over. Period. I don't want to see any more game bashing either way. This will NOT turn into the next Madden/2k5 board war.

If I am told of fans of either game "invading" the other forum and bashing either game, action will be taken, including the banning of users from specific forums.
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!

Last edited by Jackdog; 02-22-2010 at 07:25 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »