Home

Somebody help me please!! Is anyone else having problem with realistic stats??

This is a discussion on Somebody help me please!! Is anyone else having problem with realistic stats?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-11-2009, 03:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Somebody help me please!! Is anyone else having problem with realistic stats??

I'm not sure if this is a roster issue or not but hopefully I can get an answer.. I noticed while playin the game in franchise mode no matter how much a player progresses the stats suck!for instance moreno, mcfadden,or jones..they all average 1 to 2 yards a carry..there are alot more players but those are the ones dat really bother me because they are some of the most explosive players in the leauge..does anybody else have this problem??I tried tinkering with the ratings but then I'd end up with Felix jones as an elite player in da 90s n dat takes away all the fun of franchise mode..so any suggestions??please help because this jus ruins the game to me..
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »