Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-13-2008, 01:55 PM   #1
SunDevil
College Prospect

Laying some pipe

Dad chases naked teen from daughter's room with pipe

DELTONA, Fla. - An angry Deltona father whacked his teenage daughter's boyfriend with a metal pipe after finding the boy naked in his daughter's room.

Authorities say Raul Colon, 45, didn't even know his daughter had a boyfriend or that the youngster had been sneaking into the home for more than a year.

When he heard noises coming from his daughter's bedroom Thursday morning and saw a stranger standing naked on the girl's bed, he swung a metal pipe. He then chased the teen out the front door and called police.

The boy was taken to the hospital where doctors closed a head wound with staples.

Colon was charged with aggravated battery on a child and bonded out on $10,000.
That's a double whammy and I hate you.

SunDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:13 PM   #2
Flasch186
Coordinator

hmmm, dont think he should be found guilty of anything. find naked stranger in daughter's room? commence head banging.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:19 PM   #3
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasch186 View Post
hmmm, dont think he should be found guilty of anything. find naked stranger in daughter's room? commence head banging.

That's what I was thinking.

Sorry Your honor, I thought it was a burglar and my daughter was in danger.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 03:01 PM   #4
Shkspr
College Benchwarmer

"Young man, if you want to date my daughter, there is something you should know. You've probably heard all the jokes about fathers owning a shotgun and knowing how to use it, or owning a shovel and there being lots of guys buried in their backyard, and other macho overprotective bullshit like that.

I just want you to know...I've been charged. Seriously, here's the news article. Now my princess is going to be home by 8:30 PM tonight, right?"

Last edited by Shkspr : 09-13-2008 at 03:01 PM.
Shkspr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 03:14 PM   #5
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

This is why I don't want daughters.

and I would be surprised if he was found guilty.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 03:27 PM   #6
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

Dude's gonna be found guilty, I'd have to imagine. A naked teenager (I'm assuming/hoping he was a teenager) is probably not going to be categorized as a grave threat.
Old 09-13-2008, 03:55 PM   #7
Kodos
Resident Alien

A naked person you've never seen appears in your daughter's room? Time to kick some ass.
Old 09-13-2008, 04:40 PM   #8
Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlifornia View Post
Dude's gonna be found guilty, I'd have to imagine. A naked teenager (I'm assuming/hoping he was a teenager) is probably not going to be categorized as a grave threat.

you're allowed to protect your home and most importantly you're family. there is no law that prohibits you from doing either. just cuz you find out after the fact that the stranger is really just a teen (and who can tell the difference between an 18 year old and, say, a 16 year old??) and ultimately didn't pose any serious danger doesn't mean all the young males of America are free to walk around with their cocks hanging and bang all the teenage girls they can catch. it doesn't work that way.

if this were to happen to me, i would've slipped a knife in the teen's pants so that i could say he was armed and i was claiming self defense. if someone ever were stupid enough to break into my house without some type of weapon, if i were able to kill them or subdue them i would take one of my kitchen knives and put it in their hands or by their feet and say the intruder must've taken one of my knives and appeared willing to use it on me.

shoot first, ask questions later.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 04:41 PM   #9
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

They should make the little bastard appear in court naked.
M GO BLUE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 04:44 PM   #10
Anthony
Banned

is it only statutory rape if the person is older than the victim, or does it not matter what age the raper is, only if the rapee is underage?
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 04:47 PM   #11
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shkspr View Post
"Young man, if you want to date my daughter, there is something you should know. You've probably heard all the jokes about fathers owning a shotgun and knowing how to use it, or owning a shovel and there being lots of guys buried in their backyard, and other macho overprotective bullshit like that.

I just want you to know...I've been charged. Seriously, here's the news article. Now my princess is going to be home by 8:30 PM tonight, right?"
+infinity
Old 09-13-2008, 05:23 PM   #12
molson
General Manager

I'd guess a plea to a misdemeanor charge of Disturbing the Peace, with a fine, and 8 hours anger management.

We can all relate, certainly. But the best response to this situation isn't this one.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 05:46 PM   #13
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

I'm glad I never dated any of your daughters...I probably would not be alive today.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:23 PM   #14
miami_fan
Coordinator

Next time, the teen will just have her come to his house. His Dad won't chase her with a metal pipe.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 06:33 PM   #15
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:

i actually expect him to either have the charges dropped or to be pled out on a minor charge...most states have laws that allow for the use of any amount of force to prevent a rape...all the guy has to say is that he thought the dude was trying to rape his daughter
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 06:34 PM   #16
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

He should be his daughter with that pipe or atleast give her a whooping. That is very disrespectful for her to be engaging in sexual acts under her fathers roof.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:49 PM   #17
miami_fan
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noop View Post
He should be his daughter with that pipe or atleast give her a whooping. That is very disrespectful for her to be engaging in sexual acts under her fathers roof.

What, hold his daughter accountable for her actions? No way
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 06:59 PM   #18
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Good for the father!

Yes I have daughters...
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 07:05 PM   #19
hawk4669
High School JV

As a father of two girls, I almost feel complelled to make the trip to attend his trial in support of him!

Cheers!

www.hbfire.org
hawk4669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 07:59 PM   #20
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
That's what I was thinking.

Sorry Your honor, I thought it was a burglar and my daughter was in danger.

No kidding. Tho I'm sure we're only getting part of the story.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

Last edited by sterlingice : 09-13-2008 at 07:59 PM.
sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:00 PM   #21
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shkspr View Post

I would cut out this news article, get it blown up, and require my daughter to put it in 24x36" poster size on her room until she's out of the house

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:29 PM   #22
Wolfpack
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
We can all relate, certainly. But the best response to this situation isn't this one.

Nope. Didn't use lethal force.

Last edited by Wolfpack : 09-13-2008 at 09:30 PM.
Wolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:57 PM   #23
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
I would cut out this news article, get it blown up, and require my daughter to put it in 24x36" poster size on her room until she's out of the house

SI

Great idea!
Old 09-13-2008, 10:11 PM   #24
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
is it only statutory rape if the person is older than the victim, or does it not matter what age the raper is, only if the rapee is underage?

Depends on state law.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:16 PM   #25
MylesKnight
College Benchwarmer

Is Mr. Colon kin to a Steve Bosell?

http://www.angelfire.com/ca4/philhendrie/lawsuits.html

Btw, nothing wrong with how this guy reacted, IMO.

Last edited by MylesKnight : 09-13-2008 at 10:19 PM.
MylesKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:51 AM   #26
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
No kidding. Tho I'm sure we're only getting part of the story.

Probably the missing piece is going to be that the guy went looking for something to whoop this boy up with and came back several minutes after the initial discovery.

Unless of course the bathroom was nearby and just ripped it off the wall which would also be understandable.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 06:25 AM   #27
cougarfreak
College Starter

I'd have probably gone in with a gun if it was my daughter's room. The teenager's lucky.
cougarfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:16 AM   #28
Oilers9911
College Benchwarmer

Two points.

1) I completely understand the father's actions.
2) If the father is a rational person he will realize that his daughter is as much at fault as the guy.
Oilers9911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:16 AM   #29
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Wait, the guy was standing naked on the daughter's bed?

What kind of weird position is that?
Old 09-14-2008, 08:31 AM   #30
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Probably the missing piece is going to be that the guy went looking for something to whoop this boy up with and came back several minutes after the initial discovery.

Unless of course the bathroom was nearby and just ripped it off the wall which would also be understandable.

what...you dont walk around your house with a pipe in your hand all the time.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:41 AM   #31
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Quote:
If the dad walked in on them, then left to find something, and the guy was still there when dad got back... he deserved a pipe to the head.
Old 09-14-2008, 08:45 AM   #32
MJ4H
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maple Leafs View Post

an awesome one
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:46 AM   #33
Sgran
High School Varsity

You guys are either the biggest group of hypocrites alive or you had the lamest teenage years on record.

and yes, I have two daughters.
Old 09-14-2008, 08:55 AM   #34
Oilers9911
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgran View Post
You guys are either the biggest group of hypocrites alive or you had the lamest teenage years on record.

and yes, I have two daughters.

Nobody said anything about not wanting to be in a teenaged girl's room when they were teenagers. We are just saying that now, as parents, some heads would be smashed.
Oilers9911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 09:02 AM   #35
Galaxy
Coordinator

It took him a year to find out she had a boyfriend and has been sneaking in the house?
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 09:05 AM   #36
MJ4H
Coordinator

I think I fall into the category of having grown up since I was a teenager.

Last edited by MJ4H : 09-14-2008 at 09:05 AM.
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 09:59 AM   #37
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by miami_fan View Post
Next time, the teen will just have her come to his house. His Dad won't chase her with a metal pipe.

Word. Double standard all up in this thread. Anyone with a son willing to say they'd do this if they found a naked girl in his room?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:23 AM   #38
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Word. Double standard all up in this thread. Anyone with a son willing to say they'd do this if they found a naked girl in his room?

Depends. Is she hot?
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:16 PM   #39
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

I will agree the daughter is just as much at fault as her boyfriend.

The dad is an idiot as well for not knowing a kid is sneaking into his daughters room for a year now?

No way in hell that would happen at my house.. he'd have to climb on the roof and then be quiet enough for 3 dogs not to hear him.
Old 09-14-2008, 01:02 PM   #40
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Well, he would be beat within an inch of his life at my house....and when my wife would be finished with that, I might be lucky to get a kick in.

And if it happened with my son, I would feel for the girl and her family...cause she wouldn't get the beat down, it would be my son.

And yes I partied and have fun as a teenager, which is exactly why this would happen. I had the pregnancy scare with a girl once. Imagine me, 17 going WTH am I going to do with a baby and how the hell can I tell my parents this one?

I cheer this father.
Old 09-14-2008, 03:04 PM   #41
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noop View Post

+1
Not that I didn't, but disrespectful none the less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah View Post
Good for the father!

Yes I have daughters...

+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk4669 View Post
As a father of two girls, I almost feel complelled to make the trip to attend his trial in support of him!

Cheers!

+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarfreak View Post
I'd have probably gone in with a gun if it was my daughter's room. The teenager's lucky.

+1

Quote:
If the dad walked in on them, then left to find something, and the guy was still there when dad got back... he deserved a pipe to the head.

+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilers9911 View Post
Nobody said anything about not wanting to be in a teenaged girl's room when they were teenagers. We are just saying that now, as parents, some heads would be smashed.

+1.....

Damn Ive never agreed with this many people about anything. I do wonder if he was truly "standing" on the bed and if the daughter was a screamer...
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:21 PM   #42
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:

It's called breaking and entering, especially if his daughter is underage, he owns the house, he pays the bills, she has no authority to allow someone in without his discretion.
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:39 PM   #43
lighthousekeeper
College Starter

i love all the tuff-guy talk going on in this thread. you're all a bunch of mean-ass text simmer aren't you.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:48 PM   #44
Crim
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ4H View Post
an awesome one

Funny ass shit, MJ4H.

RIP
Crim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:26 PM   #45
larrymcg421
Head Coach

He was standing on the bed? I think it's pretty obvious what was going on, and it was probably worth a pipe to the head.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:33 PM   #46
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post

The likelihood that the girl is raping your son is much smaller than the likelihood that the boy is raping your daughter.
Old 09-15-2008, 01:52 PM   #47
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilers9911 View Post

So... he's right about being hypocrites?
Old 09-15-2008, 01:52 PM   #48
lighthousekeeper
College Starter

Conspicuously absent from the article is the location of the daughter during the altercation. was she in the room at the time? if so, you would think a quick glance between father and daughter would help the father discern (or at least suspect) whether the boy was invited or not, before commencing with the bludgeoning.

but i think many fathers would rather not know, and use that lack of knowledge as an excuse to give a beat down. i view that as criminal (whether it legally is or not).

Last edited by lighthousekeeper : 09-15-2008 at 01:53 PM.
lighthousekeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:53 PM   #49
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighthousekeeper View Post
i love all the tuff-guy talk going on in this thread. you're all a bunch of mean-ass text simmer aren't you.

and you all are slipping...

pixplzkthnx
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:22 PM   #50
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
So... he's right about being hypocrites?
I don't think it could really be called being a hypocrite, it's more like we are more wise not to do something as stupid as that now. Since I doubt many of us 20-30-40 year olds would be caught dead in a TEENAGERS room naked...
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote