Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-11-2005, 07:39 AM   #1
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Who's the Jackass?

Colombian Cops Detain Donkey

Mar 9, 2005 6:02 am US/Pacific
BOGOTA, Colombia (AP) The suspect was a little long in the face after being arrested, but is braying for an early release.

Police said Tuesday they detained the suspect, a donkey named Pacho, after a motorcycle crashed into it on a road in a northeastern city, with the motorcyclist suffering serious injuries.

“When there are road accidents and serious injuries, the vehicles involved are always impounded,” said Diana Rojas, spokeswoman for the Arauca city police department. “We had to impound both the donkey and the motorcycle and put them at the disposal of investigators so they can decide what to do with them and whether to release them.”

Pacho’s owner, Nelson Gonzalez, said no one should pin the blame on the donkey for Sunday’s crash.

“Neither the donkey nor I were responsible because I was in front and the motorcyclist saw me” before crashing, Gonzalez said.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 08:34 AM   #2
KWhit
Coordinator

"The suspect was a little long in the face after being arrested, but is braying for an early release."

Groan.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 08:36 AM   #3
KWhit
Coordinator

I did actually.

That one is better.

(POB)

Last edited by KWhit : 03-11-2005 at 08:36 AM.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 08:36 AM   #4
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

"Pacho’s owner, Nelson Gonzalez, said no one should pin the blame on the donkey for Sunday’s crash."

Did you miss this one?
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 09:56 AM   #5
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup
“Neither the donkey nor I were responsible because I was in front and the motorcyclist saw me” before crashing, Gonzalez said.

Don't people generally see what they are going to crash into just before they crash into it?
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote