Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-28-2005, 05:59 AM   #1
Joe
Pro Starter

Ping: Cringer (Allin1websolutions sold)

WTF is this crap?

Quote:
Things have happened in my life that made me realize that it would be in the best interest of my customers to sell All in 1 Web Solutions. I never even put the company “on the market” as there was no question to who I would trust this company with. I have been working with Joey Moses of Real Web Host (http://www.realwebhost.net) since 2001. His company is the company I bought a reseller program from to get the company started in 2002. When I grew large enough to need dedicated server, Joey’s company is the one that I trusted to keep the servers tuned/up to date, to provide 24-7 monitoring and to provide support that was beyond our capabilities. For those of you that heard us say “we are asking the admins”, Real Web Host is the company that provided those admins. I fully trust his company to provide the level of support that you have grown accustomed too.

We will start transferring customers shortly after the new year. For most of you, you will not have to do anything other than sign up in their billing system. Real Web Host will be creating a special link that will allow you to sign up for the same exact plans for the same prices that you have today. If you have paid into the future (yearly payments for example), you will not be charged anything now and you will keep your current renew date. All of you will be moving to brand new servers that are more powerful than the ones you are on today. Real Web Host will be setting up those servers so you will not have to change your nameservers. If you would not mind changing your nameservers, please let us know as Real Web Host might decide to move you to an existing server of theirs. Also, if you have a domain with us, it will be transferred to Real Web Host as well. If any nameserver changes are required for domain customers, we will make those changes for you.

I want to thank each and every one of you for signing up with All in 1. I am proud of how All in 1 grew over the years, and you are the reasons for that growth. I am also very proud that we received a steady stream of new customers even though we hardly advertised. That means that word of mouth was the biggest reason for that growth. I am glad that we were able to support you so well that you were willing to recommend us. I especially want to say thank you to Chris Johnson. He was our first customer who signed up on March 8th, 2002 and is still a customer today. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you through all of these years. I would have never done anything that would jeopardize this relationship and that is why I wouldn’t trust anyone other than Joey to take care of you in the future.

There will be more details coming in the near future, including the link you will need to use to get into Real Web Host’s billing system. Please do not try to sign up with them before you receive this link. If you have any questions, comments, concerns etc about this transfer, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Thank you again for everything.

Joe Strano
CEO, All in 1 Web Solutions LLC

Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 10:58 AM   #2
chinaski
College Prospect

hopefully this will spur a new version of BOSI
chinaski is offline   Reply With Quote