Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-23-2003, 08:18 PM   #1
Blackadar
Retired

Time to screw up my fantasy football team - suggestions

Well, it's that time of year. I'm off to a good start in fantasy football and am leading the league after Week 3. However, every year I then decide to wreck my team just for the hell of it. So, who should I trade off my team and for whom?

QB: Culpepper (my pick), Bulger (my pick), Vick (waiting in the wings)

RB: Jamal Lewis (another great pick), Tomlinson, Green (Cleveland), Hambrick

WR: Galloway, Jerry Porter, Jonnie Morton, Anquan Bolden, Toomer (yea, I know this position needs serious help)

TE: McMichael (Mia), Tony Gonzalez

Besides the WRs, I'm in pretty good shape. My guess on taking Culpepper and Bulger has really paid off. Lewis is someone I moved up big time to get and I'm glad I did. Green and Hambrick haven't yet paid off, but there's time. Jerry Porter screwed my WR set up pretty badly.

Oh, and I'm already at the max on waiver pickups, so I only have 5 trade transactions left.

Blackadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2003, 08:53 PM   #2
TroyF
Coordinator

You aren't really in a strong position to trade right now. Culpepper has broken bones in his back which could potentially get worse and sideline him. Bulger has the Rams QB job, but I'm not sure I'd trust Martz to leave it that way.

You really only have 3 RB's. Hambrick isn't playing that well. You don't want to be forced to start him.

No depth at WR to make any move.

If you can find someone in your league who needs a TE, I may try to move one of the two for a WR. That's about all I can see.

TroyF
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2003, 09:12 PM   #3
Travis
Pro Rookie

Only option I can see with your team (aside from going TE for WR as Troy said) would be to try and get a RB/WR combo for Lewis or Tomlinson (with a throw in of one of your WR's if need be).