Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-22-2007, 07:31 AM   #201
miami_fan
Coordinator

I know the Bears were burned when they extended Dick Jauron's contract. This is getting ridiculous now.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 07:43 AM   #202
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

The league has to love the fact that one of the two "First Black Coaches to Reach the Super Bowl" is going to end up as the worst paid coach in the league and possibly allowed to reach coaching free agency.

Way to turn a positive PR story on its head in less than a month.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 08:01 AM   #203
RedKingGold
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
The league has to love the fact that one of the two "First Black Coaches to Reach the Super Bowl" is going to end up as the worst paid coach in the league and possibly allowed to reach coaching free agency.

Way to turn a positive PR story on its head in less than a month.

Well, I think Lovie still has one more year to go on his contract which might be one of the reasons for the stalemate.

However, when your coach (black, white, red, whatever color) takes your team to a Super Bowl, he deserves $5 million a year.
RedKingGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 08:09 AM   #204
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Charles Grant is unhappy with the Franchise Tag

http://www.nola.com/sports/t-p/index...960.xml&coll=1

This makes him just like every player to ever receive the franchise tag.
Old 02-22-2007, 08:10 AM   #205
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:

Agreed. Cory Redding wasn't happy either.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 08:14 AM   #206
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

A one year 8.4 million dollar contract is not chump change. What's he expecting, 20 million to sign? He should take out some insurance to cover a career ending injury and roll with it. There's little chance of him getting tagged again, but if he does it will be for like 10 million. 20 million guaranteed over 2 years is not chump change....most of those big contracts end up with the player not seeing the last 3 years anyways.

Last edited by stevew : 02-22-2007 at 08:15 AM.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 10:08 AM   #207
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinatieri for Prez View Post
Ravens LB Adalius Thomas was not franchised yet. Interesting.

If Thomas hits free agency, I'd have to think he'll be landing the biggest FA contract this year.
flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 01:40 PM   #208
Vinatieri for Prez
College Starter

No surprise here, but the Raiders just cut Aaron Brooks to avoid a 5 million roster bonus.
Vinatieri for Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 01:50 PM   #209
RedKingGold
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by flere-imsaho View Post
If Thomas hits free agency, I'd have to think he'll be landing the biggest FA contract this year.

And I'd bet it'd be with the 49er's.
RedKingGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:29 PM   #210
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedKingGold View Post
And I'd bet it'd be with the 49er's.

Agreed. Word is he wants a $15 million bonus.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 05:47 PM   #211
miami_fan
Coordinator

Thomas is going to be a free agent.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
Old 02-22-2007, 05:52 PM   #212
Vinatieri for Prez
College Starter

Yep, Ravens confirmed it. Let the bidding begin. I believe he will sign fast and for huge dough, setting the playing field for the free agency period.
Old 02-22-2007, 05:52 PM   #213
Vinatieri for Prez
College Starter

Seahawks franchise K Josh Brown. That guy was money last season.
Old 02-22-2007, 06:00 PM   #214
finkenst
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
A one year 8.4 million dollar contract is not chump change. What's he expecting, 20 million to sign? He should take out some insurance to cover a career ending injury and roll with it. There's little chance of him getting tagged again, but if he does it will be for like 10 million. 20 million guaranteed over 2 years is not chump change....most of those big contracts end up with the player not seeing the last 3 years anyways.

is it guaranteed 8.4m? Can't be cut? or you get 8.4m if you sign the offer?

i guess this is a difference between us people who will only earn $4-5m over our professional lifetimes and those who earn more than that in half a year...
Originally Posted by mijb#19
Switzerland is independant and will try to do so until the apacolypse is upon us.
finkenst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 06:07 PM   #215
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by finkenst View Post
is it guaranteed 8.4m? Can't be cut? or you get 8.4m if you sign the offer?

i guess this is a difference between us people who will only earn $4-5m over our professional lifetimes and those who earn more than that in half a year...

I think franchise offers are guaranteed. This would prevent a team from designating a player, keeping him away from FA...meanwhile, everyone else gets signed, cap room is filled, and you cut the guy leaving him with nothing and nowhere to go.

Edit: I could also be 110% wrong.

Last edited by Logan : 02-22-2007 at 06:08 PM.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 08:16 PM   #216
miami_fan
Coordinator

Who is more likely to play in the NFL next year? Aaron Brooks or Pacman Jones
Old 02-22-2007, 08:41 PM   #217
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
I think franchise offers are guaranteed. This would prevent a team from designating a player, keeping him away from FA...meanwhile, everyone else gets signed, cap room is filled, and you cut the guy leaving him with nothing and nowhere to go.

Edit: I could also be 110% wrong.

As soon as the tender is signed/accepted, it becomes guaranteed. Usually, though, the players don't sign it right away, and opt to wait until the last minute to report. And in that meantime, the team can opt to remove the designation. Corey Simon got his pulled at the last possible minute a few years back by the Eagles.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:07 PM   #218
molson
General Manager

Corey Dillon is going to ask for his release from the Patriots, and he's planning on retiring. He was quite the steal for the Pats, but definitly looked slow in the playoffs.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:57 AM   #219
Vinatieri for Prez
College Starter

Quote:
As soon as the tender is signed/accepted, it becomes guaranteed. Usually, though, the players don't sign it right away, and opt to wait until the last minute to report. And in that meantime, the team can opt to remove the designation. Corey Simon got his pulled at the last possible minute a few years back by the Eagles.

This is correct. Fully guaranteed once it is signed. But they only sign if they intend to report, otherwise the player is in contract breach and subject to fines if they don't report. Walter Jones made a cool 14-15 million in two years and never even had to endure a training camp. Two years in a row he showed up late preseason and signed the tender, happy and ready to go. Of course, he showed up in very good shape.

And some guys are happy to sign, like Charles Woodson did with Oakland. They franchised him hoping to trade him, and he signed right away for a whopper franchise salary number. This put Oakland in a pickle because they weren't really budgeting him for that. He ended up playing the season for them anyways. So, while most don't like the tag, some players are actually ok with it. Also, as we have seen with Nate Clements and Shaun Alexander, they were ok with the tag too as long as the team agreed not to franchise them a second time.

Last edited by Vinatieri for Prez : 02-23-2007 at 01:00 AM.
Old 02-23-2007, 09:04 AM   #220
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by miami_fan View Post
Who is more likely to play in the NFL next year? Aaron Brooks or Pacman Jones

My money is on Aaron Brooks.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:05 AM   #221
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
My money is on Aaron Brooks.

ditto

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:09 AM   #222
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Browns win toss, will pick third
Zac Jackson, Staff Writer

INDIANAPOLIS -- There was good news for the Browns Friday morning as they won the coin toss with Tampa Bay and will pick third overallin April's NFL Draft.

The teams gathered at 7:45 a.m. to toss the coin. Tampa Bay's representative called heads, and the coin came up tails.

The toss was necessary because both teams finished with identical 4-12 records and identical opponents' winning percentages.

The Browns also won a combine coin flip tiebreaker in 2002 with Atlanta for the 16th overall pick.

Stay tuned to ClevelandBrowns.com throughout the day for more from the combine.
Old 02-23-2007, 09:35 AM   #223
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Browns win toss, will pick third
Zac Jackson, Staff Writer

INDIANAPOLIS -- There was good news for the Browns Friday morning as they won the coin toss with Tampa Bay and will pick third overallin April's NFL Draft.

The teams gathered at 7:45 a.m. to toss the coin. Tampa Bay's representative called heads, and the coin came up tails.

The toss was necessary because both teams finished with identical 4-12 records and identical opponents' winning percentages.

The Browns also won a combine coin flip tiebreaker in 2002 with Atlanta for the 16th overall pick.

Stay tuned to ClevelandBrowns.com throughout the day for more from the combine.

Of course, they also lost their former #6 overall pick to microfracture surgery:

http://news.cincypost.com/apps/pbcs....30325/1013/SPT

It really is like the team is cursed or something.

They can't get two pieces of good news in a row.
Old 02-23-2007, 09:37 AM   #224
stevew
Hall Of Famer

He's a fucking soldja, microfracture ain't shit when you got tennessee gunning for your legs.

Kellen Winslow at 90% is still the best TE in the league.

Last edited by stevew : 02-23-2007 at 09:42 AM.
Old 02-23-2007, 09:37 AM   #225
MikeVic
Head Coach

Quote:
They can't get two pieces of good news in a row.

Incremental sentence posting led us to this, ladies and genetlemen.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:54 AM   #226
stevew
Hall Of Famer

PacMan hired Ray Lewis's lawyers. He should be clear sailing from here on out.
Old 02-23-2007, 10:07 AM   #227
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
PacMan hired Ray Lewis's lawyers. He should be clear sailing from here on out.

I wonder if that firm specializes in defending posse-related crimes. It would be a boutique practice for certain.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).

Last edited by Honolulu_Blue : 02-23-2007 at 10:07 AM.
Old 02-23-2007, 10:10 AM   #228
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
I wonder if that firm specializes in defending posse-related crimes. It would be a boutique practice for certain.

I wasn't joking actually.

from aolsportsblog thing...
Quote:
Pacman Jones has apparently decided that it's time to lawyer up. Although he does not face any charges from a triple shooting that occurred Monday morning at a Las Vegas strip club, he has decided there is no better law firm to have on your side than the firm of Garland, Samuel & Loeb, P.C. of Atlanta.

Never heard of them? Actually you probably have. They're the firm that defended Ray Lewis after he was charged with murder after two men were killed in a fight involving members of Lewis' entourage. Lewis' murder charges were eventually pled down to a misdemeanor charge of obstructing justice that carried no jail time. Now the same firm will be representing Jones if he has to face any more questions from the Las Vegas police.
Old 02-23-2007, 10:13 AM   #229
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
I wasn't joking actually.

I didn't think you were (though I was). I read the same thing on profootballtalk.com.
Old 02-24-2007, 03:20 AM   #230
Vinatieri for Prez
College Starter

Adam Schefter is reporting that Dwight Freeney has asked for a $30 MILLION signing bonus from the Colts. And an average of $9 million per year for the contract. Obviously, that's a starting position, but good god, that's $3 million less than Peyton's signing bonus just 2 years ago!
Old 02-24-2007, 06:32 AM   #231
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Adam Schefter is reporting that Dwight Freeney has asked for a $30 MILLION signing bonus from the Colts. And an average of $9 million per year for the contract. Obviously, that's a starting position, but good god, that's $3 million less than Peyton's signing bonus just 2 years ago!

Wow.
Old 02-24-2007, 01:53 PM   #232
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

If he had as many sacks and Manning had TDs, then maybe.
flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 01:58 PM   #233
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Good lord.
Old 02-24-2007, 02:30 PM   #234
Kodos
Resident Alien

He's good, but he's not worth anywhere near that kind of money.
Old 02-24-2007, 06:41 PM   #235
Vinatieri for Prez
College Starter

Bills reportedly shopping RB Willis McGahee (in the last year of rookie contract) for trade. Giants show interest. Looks like the Bills anticipate future problems with McGahee and looking to get something for him now.

Corey Dillon reportedly requested his release from Patriots when FA starts. Patriots likely to grant his request. Dillon is said not to want to be a backup and mulling retirement if can't start anywhere. No surprise here. Despite his 13 TDs last season, he looked out of shape and a little disinterested.
Old 02-28-2007, 12:10 PM   #236
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I wasn't sure whether to put this in the "are you smarter than a 5th grader?" thread or here, but I guess it belongs here. Keep in mind that this is from an FSU blog, which is why it's a more entertaining read than the subject otherwise deserves, but the general news is still relevant to the draft:

Chris Leak- dumber than a shovel?

For those of you unfamiliar with the yearly cattle call known as the NFL Draft combine, allow me to impart some knowledge before telling you just how dumb former Gator quarterback Chris Leak might actually be.

The Wonderlic test is a short exam used to assess a person's problem-solving abilities and general fitness for any number of jobs. Since the 1970s it has been featured prominently at the combine as a quick and easy way to gauge the intelligence of players. It isn't an IQ test or the SAT, and only takes 12 minutes to complete but also can give an indication as to the intellectual horsepower of the 20-something year old young man your football team is going to invest millions of dollars in. Consequently the Wonderlic does carry some weight with some organizations in the NFL. If you would like to convert your Wonderlic score to an IQ estimate, there is a rough equation for this: IQ = 2W + 60, where W is your Wonderlic score. Seems simple enough right? For perspective, the average high school student scores a 27 on the Wonderlic, while most NFL QB prospects rack up a 24.

Now that you're an expert on the intricacies of intelligence testing among the verbose and gifted young men at the NFL Draft combine, let's turn to the subject at hand: one Chris Leak, quarterback, University of Florida. You may remember him as the hero of the Gators' run to the national championship, when he wasn't dodging hate mail from Bull Gators about not being good enough to hold Tim Tebow's garter belt. Chris' time in blue and orange is over for now (ruling out any possible stays in the correctional systems) and like so many young Gators he's trying to escape the sucking vortex of Gainesville as rapidly as possible. In order to do so he's working out for NFL teams in preparation for the NFL Draft. Good for him. There is only one problem with Chris' pro football ambition: he might be too dumb to distinguish a football from his former offensive coordinator, Dan Mullen's head. (which is large and oddly shaped, apropos of nothing) It seems that Leak had a rough time when he tangled with the feared Wonderlic test at the combine over the weekend. He may, in fact, have been talked out of completing the test by his pencil. Whatever the case, when the carnage was done, Chris left plenty to be desired in the testing department.

He scored an 8. Substantiated here. And here. 8. Most Gators have more pairs of jean shorts than that, and at least as many John Deere hats.

That's right, his uniform number is higher than his Wonderlic score. Congratulations son, you are just barely smart enough to be legally eligible for capital punishment. According to our rough formula, you have an IQ of 76. Now, I know this doesn't mean that Chris won't be a successful NFL quarterback, (his lack of pocket presence, nightmares about pass rushers, bed-wetting and diminutive size should hurt him more than being unable to answer simple test questions) but I'm concerned.
Does this mean that UF is not the bastion of higher education we've been led to believe it is? Could it be that Gator athletes such as Joakim Noah and Marcus Thomas are in fact the true intelligentsia around Gainesville?

They had such high hopes for you Chris, but perhaps Brock Berlin and Doug Johnson will save a seat for you in the Pantheon of Forgettable Gator Quarterbacks. Or, maybe one day you'll just wander into a greyhound track and see if they'll let you race alongside some intellectual peers. Whatever the case, I miss you already Chris. Tebow's vacant gaze has nothing on your smiley face that seems to say "I can't figure out how they get the peanut butter into the jar."
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 12:18 PM   #237
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

dumb question, did Leak leave school early? Did he have another season of eligibilit? If not, these last 4 years absolutely flew by.
cthomer5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 12:36 PM   #238
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

No, he was a senior.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 12:48 PM   #239
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Steelers sign DE Aaron Smith to a 4 year extension. He was entering the final year of his deal.

No word on any salary or bonus numbers yet.

Of interesting note though, is apparently the coaching staff feels Smith (6'5", 300 lbs) can play the under tackle position, if/when Mike Tomlin phases out the 3-4 set, and moves the Steelers into a 4-3.
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 01:04 PM   #240
Vinatieri for Prez
College Starter

Some reports say Smith got 5 years/25 million. Not sure about the bonus. Huge deal for him.
Old 02-28-2007, 01:10 PM   #241
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Smith takes another reasonable contract, which is nice to see. Now it's time to shitcan Porter and move onward.
Old 02-28-2007, 01:16 PM   #242
Vinatieri for Prez
College Starter

Ok, this is more accurate information on the Smith contract:

Defensive end Aaron Smith, who was entering the last year of his contract, has signed a four-year extension with Pittsburgh.

The deal, which runs through the 2011 season, is for roughly $25 million and rewrites the final year the 31-year-old Smith's current contract, under which he was due a $1 million roster bonus and a salary of $3.5 million.

The new deal is worth about $12 million between now and next season, including a signing bonus.
Old 02-28-2007, 01:22 PM   #243
QuikSand
lolzcat

So, a decent guess might be that Smith's new contract looks something like:

Bonus 6.0
2007 Salary 2.0
2008 Salary 2.0
2009 Salary 4.0
2010 Salary 4.0
2011 Salary 7.0

(to simplify a little and put this into FOF terms, ignoring things like reachable incentives, etc.)
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 01:27 PM   #244
stevew
Hall Of Famer

I believe the signing bonus is for nearly 8 million. Essentially they "cap out" his whole entire contract for this year, and then add a 4 year/20 million deal with a 4 million bonus on top of it. I think I can live with it.
Old 02-28-2007, 01:32 PM   #245
stevew
Hall Of Famer

dola-

Now it's time to try to work out something with Faneca and Polamalu. Even if they end up paying Polamalu every dollar that Ed Reed got, I can deal with it. He's just that important to the defense. Now Faneca, I would hope will take similar money to Smith, but I don't think he's as much of a given to resign for cheap. A lot will depend on what other interior linemen get this offseason, basically he's like 8 months older than hutchinson, and Hutch got that huge deal last offseason.
Old 02-28-2007, 01:58 PM   #246
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Quote:
dola-

Now it's time to try to work out something with Faneca and Polamalu. Even if they end up paying Polamalu every dollar that Ed Reed got, I can deal with it. He's just that important to the defense. Now Faneca, I would hope will take similar money to Smith, but I don't think he's as much of a given to resign for cheap. A lot will depend on what other interior linemen get this offseason, basically he's like 8 months older than hutchinson, and Hutch got that huge deal last offseason.

There is a weekly chat on the Post Gazette website--normally with the editor (Jerry Micco) but this week "guest hosted" by good old Bob Smizik. He fielded my question about those 3 gettings re-signed.

I questioned like you, does Smith's signing preclude them from signing Faneca. He feels all 3 (including Troy) will be given extensions. Take that for what it is worth.

My feeling is that doesn follow the "Steeler Way", but he disagreed saying they will not overpay to keep the guys, but will go after these 3 because they are important to the team.
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:31 PM   #247
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

The Bengals are in a similar predicament with Steinbach and they have chosen to let him walk. He's younger than Faneca, but only has two Pro-Bowl alternates. Bengals.com is expecting a 5 to 6 mil per year contract for Steinbach with a large signing bonus. If Steinbach's worth that much, Faneca should really break the bank.

Which brings up the question, how much is an interior lineman worth? The best are getting nearly the same as the top tackles and I don't think they're worth as much.
Old 02-28-2007, 02:46 PM   #248
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban Rhythm View Post
but he disagreed saying they will not overpay to keep the guys, but will go after these 3 because they are important to the team.

The problem is that any player who hits the open market will get overpaid this offseason. Lots of unexpected cap room and very few marquee free agents hitting the market means that a lot of second-tier guys will get paid like first tier guys.

And, when first tier guys like Polamalu and Faneca see that, they will likely adjust their extension demands accordingly.

Every team is going to have to deal with the increase in money, and eventually things will seem normal again once we are all used to dealing with the larger numbers. After all, player salaries only really matter as a percentage of the cap anyway.

But, I could see a team like the Steelers, which has always practiced fiscal caution, suffering some short term player defections while teams and agents try to learn the new math.
Old 02-28-2007, 02:48 PM   #249
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
The Bengals are in a similar predicament with Steinbach and they have chosen to let him walk. He's younger than Faneca, but only has two Pro-Bowl alternates. Bengals.com is expecting a 5 to 6 mil per year contract for Steinbach with a large signing bonus. If Steinbach's worth that much, Faneca should really break the bank.

I think the Bengals would be just as good off with Whitworth or Andrews, and then let the money be used next year with a better crop of defensive FA's. Or something like that. Steinbach is a very good guard, but it seems to me that it is a lot easier to find a good guard than a good tackle.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:16 PM   #250
MikeVic
Head Coach

Jamal Lewis waived by the Ravens:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2783192

Where do you think he'll end up?
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote