Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Front Office Football Multiplayer > FOF Multiplayer Matchmaking
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-02-2008, 11:45 AM   #1
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

If u like FOF MP, big red barz, and groupie sex (but not as much as the FOFL gets)...

...do I have an offer for you!!! The World Order Of Football (WOOF) has an opening due to an abandoned team. The Toledo Swordmasters are available immediately for a new owner. We *just* started the offseason. (Tomorrow is FA1:2.) So you can shape/rebuild this team from day 1.

WHY THE WOOF???

1. Extremely active ownership.
Based on a look around the MP world, the WOOF has one of the highest post-per-day counts of 'em all.
2. Experienced owners make the league very challenging. I'll bet that a good 90% of the helpful posts and studies in the FOF2K7 forum have been made by an owner who is in the WOOF. Here's a list of who is involved: Team List
3. Custom team and player pages, including BIG RED BARZ on the player pages.

WOOF: Atlantic City Gamblers Details

http://www.younglifenorthdekalb.com/...?playerid=1370

(Note: The player pages are loading particularly slowly today, due to some server load issues. Those should be faster. They will speed up as we complete some transitioning we're doing.)

4. Custom Reports. Best/worst performances each week. Injuries of note. Career, single-game, and single-season leaders. Check them out at WOOF HOME

5. GROUPIE SEX. Again, we're not as kewl as the FOFL, but we do get their leftovers. And let's face it: you play fake football. That's better than what you're used to.

6. BRISK PACE. 3 sims per week, and we try to move quickly through the boring/uniteresting stuff, so the turnaround won't take as long real-time.

Head over to the forum (World Order Of Football Forum - Powered by vBulletin) and sign up. Ideally, we'd want someone who can get set up in a hurry and export for tomorrow for FA1:2.

Last edited by Ben E Lou : 12-02-2008 at 11:55 AM.
Ben E Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 11:51 AM   #2
Senator
FOFC's Elected Representative

1. Lintyfresh has driven that franchise into the good mother earth, never to be seen again. Only a god, not The God, but a god could turn them around.

2. Convert this passion for this league into the IHOF. thx
"i have seen chris simms play 4-5 times in the pros and he's very clearly got it. he won't make a pro bowl this year, but it'll come. if you don't like me saying that, so be it, but its true. we'll just have to wait until then" imettrentgreen

"looking at only ten games, and oddly using a median only, leaves me unmoved generally" - Quiksand
Senator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 11:55 AM   #3
Tasan
College Starter

You have a new forum membership awaiting approval ;- )
Old 12-02-2008, 11:59 AM   #4
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

FWIW, I think the WOOF is a great league. I was one of the original owners, and I loved it. I only dropped out because I wanted to give my spot to someone who could commit more time to it. I do recommend the WOOF to everybody, though. It's terrific.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:05 PM   #5
Senator
FOFC's Elected Representative

Is it Pumptacular?
"i have seen chris simms play 4-5 times in the pros and he's very clearly got it. he won't make a pro bowl this year, but it'll come. if you don't like me saying that, so be it, but its true. we'll just have to wait until then" imettrentgreen

"looking at only ten games, and oddly using a median only, leaves me unmoved generally" - Quiksand
Senator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 12:34 PM   #6
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator View Post
1. Lintyfresh has driven that franchise into the good mother earth, never to be seen again. Only a god, not The God, but a god could turn them around.
Turning Toledo around may not be as difficult as it appears on the surface. True, they've sucked for an awfully long time (seven straight losing seasons). But they have a 60/81 2nd-year QB. They almost *have* to improve there.

Quote:
2. Convert this passion for this league into the IHOF. thx
Heh. I'm probably equally interested in both leagues. But I'm not the primary person responsible for recruiting new owners in IHOF like I am for WOOF, so WOOF recruiting is going to get more energy from me.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:44 PM   #7
RedKingGold
College Starter

Toledo has the superstud QB (one of the few teams that do). Therefore, half of the rebuilding is already done for them!

LOL'z on Ben E Lou trying to be dirrrrty.
RedKingGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 04:18 PM   #8
Anthony
Banned

yeah, Phone Sex Ben was about as out of character as a nun playing beer pong.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 04:26 PM   #9
Ben E Lou

I was poking fun at Subby's FOFL recruitment posts.

Franchise has been awarded to Tasan. Thanks to all for the interest.