Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-16-2010, 11:47 AM   #1
Marc Vaughan
SI Games

Football Manager Handheld - iPhone : Win an iTouch competition

Not sure if this qualifies as 'spam' or not but I thought a few of you might be interested so I'll post it away and you can flame me if you deem it required ...

Simply put we're running a comp on the sigames.com forums where you can win an iTouch engraved with the FMH game name (which you can scratch off if you really need to ) .... anyway details here:

Competition time! - Sports Interactive Community
As you might have read in the announcement thread, to be able to do pre-release reviews on the iPod release of Football Manager Handheld, we did up some special 32GB iPod Touches, with the Football Manager logo engraved on the back (by the people who engrave the FA Cup, no less) which were a numbered limited edition of 55.

2 of these devices were cunningly hidden away to be able to be given away to the SI/FM community.

1 of them is being given away in a competition on the FM Facebook page (Incompatible Browser | Facebook) along with a copy of the game.

The other is being given away in this very thread.

To enter the competition here, all you have to do it write "Please pick me! Please pick me!" in the thread below. A winner will be drawn out at random on Monday at 6pm.

Please note that all our normal competition terms and conditions apply, except that this competition is not open to anyone in Germany. Sorry - but we can't sell the game there, so we can't ship the device there either...

If you try to enter multiple times, all of your entries will be disqualified. If you type anything apart from what is written above, you will also be disqualified.

(and by 'here' it means on the sigames.com thread not in this forum ... before anyone sarcastic starts posting here )

Marc Vaughan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 12:09 PM   #2
Icy
Pro Starter

Posted there, nothing to lose even when i have the game already for the iphone, but an ipad would be a nice present

Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 12:18 PM   #3
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Cool! Can we enter both competitions?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 12:25 PM   #4
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Good deal. Within the first page of this thread, I'm betting someone will post "Please pick me! Please pick me!"
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 12:51 PM   #5
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Thanks for the heads-up MV. I saw the one on the Facebook page, but now I've entered both!!
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote