Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-24-2009, 01:07 PM   #1
Gary Gorski
Wolverine Studios

Looking for feedback for DDS: PB2

We're getting very close to beginning testing on the new pro basketball game but I wanted to get some feedback in a couple of areas.

First I'm looking to add some more media to the game by increasing the number of game created "magazines". If you've got some ideas please share them here.

Second, I'm looking at trying to make the multiplayer aspect more user friendly. If you have any thoughts on that (or something that makes multiplayer easy to use in FOF or OOTP or something) please share those ideas in this thread.

Thanks - its been quite some time since a release of a sports game from us and it feels good to be getting close again. I really like how this game has come together and I hope some of you are excited for it as well.

Gary Gorski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:16 PM   #2
gstelmack
Pro Starter

I'll post it here as I like catching lots of developers at once: why does the commish have to do ANYTHING aside from fix issues? I should be able to have the game or some small server app monitor a folder, and either when a timer expires or when all turns are submitted, run that sim, bundle up the export, and make it available for folks. See all the old BBS-based games like VGA Planets and Stars! that did this years ago. All this manual effort is crazy in this day and age.

And don't make it as difficult to handle multiple leagues as FOF does.