Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-24-2009, 10:57 AM   #1
DanGarion
Coordinator

2009 NFL King of the Hill

I know a couple of you guys got in this last year, any of you already should have received your email for entry in this year. I'm throwing this out for anyone else interested now. I'm not the one doing it, it's a co-worker of a friend. I've been in the last 2 years and planning to do it again this year. Please PM me with your email address so I can forward you the game information (that's the only way I can send it!).

Rules of the game: Pick one team from any NFL game each week. If your team wins (or ties), you continue to the next week. Any kind of a loss and you’re out. By the way, a player may only pick the same team twice over the entire course of the regular season. Weekly cumulative pick summaries will be e-mailed so that you may track your picks and your opponents’ picks.

Game ends when…: The game can end in a number of ways. They are:

1. When only one player chooses a winner in a particular week.

2. When ALL surviving players elect to “split” the pot (THIS MUST BE A UNANIMOUS DECISION – ANY SPLIT “DEALS” ARE UP TO THE SPLITTERS).

3. If all remaining players fall in the same week (pot is split evenly among those players unless all elect to continue (again, THE DECISION TO CONTINUE MUST BE UNANIMOUS).

4. Following the Super Bowl, there are multiple survivors (Pot is split evenly among all).

Post-Season rules: If the game continues into the post-season, the slate is wiped clean for all surviving players. Throughout the post-season, a player may only pick the same team a maximum of twice.

This year’s entries are due by no later than Thursday September 10th at 5PM – NO EXCEPTIONS, as there is a game that evening – although the earlier the better. Entries - up to a maximum of 5 per player - may be submitted any time prior to that date and time; better to enter early and change your pick at the last minute rather than to get too busy, forget to enter and miss the deadline (like many wannabe Kings express to me after forgetting and missing the deadline each year!!!!). Feel free to invite as many of your friends and family or coworkers as you like - all are welcome.

Here is last years thread.
NFL KING OF THE HILL 2008 - Front Office Football Central

Oh yeah and there is
or may not be money on the line...

Last edited by DanGarion : 08-24-2009 at 11:13 AM.
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote