Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-01-2013, 09:08 AM   #1
Butter
Coordinator

2013 SI's FOFC Alternate Rules Football; Set your lineups!

08/30/13
Draft results have been entered into Yahoo!, and you are now free to set your lineups for Week 1.

Thanks for your participation in the draft, which is always the most fun part of the league for me. Have a great season... ok, slightly less great than me. Maybe just good.

08/16/13
Draft to begin this weekend! Once again, it is a snake draft in the order listed towards the end of this post.

No time limits for this weekend, but on Monday at 8 AM, we will begin enforcing the time limits of 2 hours per pick.

Reminders:

1. If you could post your picks in a format like this "1.1 QB Warren Moon, HOU", it would be greatly appreciated. The bold helps it stand out from the random other chatter. Also, the position and team name make it easier for me to enter it into and find the right player. There used to be two WR Steve Smiths in the league, for instance, and this helps out with putting the right names into Yahoo.

2. PM the person after you! This is extremely important this season with the quick schedule. Personally, I don't have thread subscriptions turned on so I don't see every time someone posts in the thread, but I do get an email every time I get a PM so that is helpful.

3. Yes, I'm the commish but I always am thankful for help. I'll be able to check multiple times per day but I won't be on every hour on the hour. If it's been more than the allotted time (2 hours this week, 1 hour next week), make the pick so the next person can go. It's nothing personal, we're not being mean, but we need to keep it moving. If someone posts in the thread "I'm here", be nice and let them make the pick (within reason- I mean if the posted it like 3 hours ago, well, you know...). But if you're late with the pick and you post "I'm here", make the pick in the next few minutes.

4. We've never had issues with table talk during the draft: it's meant to be a nice, friendly league and we all have access to the same information. So if I say "You know, I had a hard time deciding between Morten Anderson and Tony Zendejas but I went with Morten", don't get mad because Zendejas was your big sleeper and he gets picked right before you: if he was that big of a sleeper, you should have picked him last round. Heck, use table talk to your advantage: maybe I really don't like Zendejas and want someone else to pick him because I'm really hoping Chip Lohmiller falls to me. Just don't be an ass and it's up to my discretion who's being an ass. This is meant to be a nice, friendly league.

5. We're using Yahoo for the draft and I'll try to keep that up to date as often as I can. I'll also try to keep up with the draft in post #5. However, there's a quirk in Yahoo with regards to players remaining in the pool. If you go to the "Players" tab in Yahoo, it will take the drafted players out of the pool and you'll only see who is left. However, if you search on a name- it will give you all players with that name, available or not. So, if Warren Moon was picked 1.1 and I'm at 1.2, I won't see him in the available players. However, if I search on "Moon", he will show up even tho he's been picked.

Team roster
(team name - FOFC user name - Draft # - in Yahoo)

Dayton Dynamo - Butter_of_69 - 1 - yes
Roadkill Cafe - Danny - 4 - yes
Eleven Masked Men - Masked - 2 - yes
Tasty Punts Too - Julio Riddols - 10 - yes
Royal Apes - TRO - 5 - yes
Chief's Savages - Chief Rum - 9 - yes
Regina Monologues - britrock88 - 8 - yes
Housewives on Acid - Subby - 6 - yes
Psycho Bunnies - DannysWife - 7 - yes
Last and Yes Least - Comey - 3 - yes

Not returning
Rafalicous D - Rafini
Houston Hippopotami - sterlingice
Scoobz0202 - Scoobz0202

Draft order (for odd numbered rounds, even numbered rounds will be the reverse):

1. Chief's Savages
2. Dayton Dynamo
3. Royal Apes
4. Tasty Punts Too
5. Regina Monologues
6. Roadkill Cafe
7. Psycho Bunnies
8. Housewives on Acid
9. Eleven Masked Men
10. Last and Yes Least

Last edited by Butter : 08-30-2013 at 12:06 PM.
Butter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:08 AM   #2
Butter
Coordinator

Introduction

The idea behind the FOFC Alternate Rules Football league is simple. We play with 2 QBs, playing PPR, and try to balance out all 3 of the major positions while still making the other 3 differentiated and yet valuable. In short, you need a good, balanced team across the board.

This league was started for a couple of reasons, most of which involve things I dislike about standard fantasy football leagues.

1) I absolutely hate the RB scrum that has stupidly started every fantasy football league since the dawn of time. RBs are one of the least valuable positions on the field

2) QBs are over pointed but over supplied. Most league starts 1 QB so in a 10 team league, the 11th most valuable QB is around equal to the 21st most valuable RB. So what you're telling me is that Eli Manning slots around Daniel Thomas, Jahvid Best, Ryan Matthews and Knowshon Moreno this year (I just left in this humorous cut and paste from 2011 considering the names involved)? In standard systems, he's worth at least 100 more points but won't be picked until much after them because of positional scarcity.

3) And to those who complain 2 QBs is not realistic, fantasy football is not about "realism". Where in the world are you going to see Maurice Jones-Drew and Chris Johnson lining up in the backfield on any play? That QB might actually *die* on the field, but that fantasy lineup would rack up a lot of fantasy points. The only time fantasy lineups could be even considered remotely realistic were the couple of years that Mike Alstott was accidentally worth something as an honest-to-goodness fullback. So, please, don't tell me that your 1 QB, 2 RB league is more realistic than this 2 QB, 2 RB league unless you're drafting fullbacks.

4) Points seemed to be based on arbitrary measurements: "Hey, a TD is worth 6 so let's make it worth 6 fantasy points". Never mind that a good QB will get in the 30s while an elite RB might get half that. So, points are balanced across the board to try and give equal weight to every skill position: QBs, workhorse RBs, receiving RBs, deep thread WRs, possession WRs, etc.

So, in short, the idea is not to game the system but to pick the players that best exceed expectations. In short- are you better at predicting players than everyone else. Is it perfect? No. But I do believe it's better than what's out there.

Alternate Rules Football History

In the first season, 2005, the Rafini Express steamrolled the rest of the league; led by Tomlinson, Palmer, Hasselbeck, and a solid receiving corps.

In 2006, Eleven Masked Men won the regular season while 5 teams were at either 9-5 or 8-6 but only three made the playoffs. The #4 and #3 seeds won in the playoffs with the balanced Marino Gets a Title winning over the LT-led Houston Hippopotami.

For 2007, there were 3 10-4 powers going into the playoffs with the Little Macs, Hawaii Haka, and Houston Hippopotami but it was the #4 seed Louisiana Cyclones who won the title after squeaking into the playoffs at 8-6.

In 2008, the league went on hiatus as I was moving cross country from Kansas City to Richmond. Guess what I'm looking to do yet again this year. *sigh*

2009 brought back the league in all its former glory with a slow, live draft and some slight scoring tweaks (I think). k0ruptr's Hawaii Ha'a dominated the regular season at 11-3 with the most points scored and won in the playoffs with a balanced team led by Adrian Peterson. Qwikshot's Quivers were the only other double digit win team but they lost in the first round of the playoffs.

2010 featured a quick, live draft as I ran out of time, having just moved to Indianapolis. Danny's Road Kill Cafe finished with the best record in the league, led by Peyton Manning and 2 RBs and 3 WRs with over 1000 yards and 6 TDs (McCoy, McFadden, Bowe, CJohnson, SMoss). He defeated #2 seed Royal Apes, led by the two headed QB monster of Vick and Rogers and RBs Jamaal Charles and Steven Jackson.

2011 returned to the standard draft albeit a sped up 2 hour format that we'll use again this year. The 4 teams that made the playoffs were the only teams with winning records. SterlingIce's Indianapolis Iguanii knocked off Julio Riddols's Tasty Punts by 0.08 in one of the semifinals. But TRO's Royal Apes prevailed in the finals, led by a combination of known commodities (Rodgers, Gore, Gates) and big surprises (Newton, Gronkowski, Matthews).

2012 also used the boards draft, with the same format as 2011. This league showcased 3 teams finishing the regular season at 10-4, and another 2 at 8-6. The playoffs found Subby's Housewives on Acid winning both legs of the Championship playoff rounds fairly handily, taking down the championship in his first year in the league.

Rules

I'll try to outline the major points below but any writeup will be somewhat incomplete. I've been trying to make sure and balance out the three main positions. It's not perfect but it's a lot better than what's out there, in my opinion:

* First thing you'll notice is 2 QBs- your 2nd and even 3rd QB does matter, just as much as your 2nd and 3rd RBs. No more mad scramble solely for RBs.

* There are 3 WRs and they are worth 8/1 versus 10/1 for RBs and 30/1 for QBs

* TE's are a bit better than in the past, but I would still love to be able to hit them with a 1.5 * mulitiplier across the board. As that's not possible, they fall in positional value. PPR helps them, tho. As I can't, that 2nd TE has become a TE/(4th)WR slot this season.

* There are kindof 2 tiers of players: QBs/RBs/WRs and Ks/DEFs/TEs. The first are worth more as they are believed to be more important. However, those second tiers are still worth about 2/3rds what the first group does, and good ones can offset a bad week by a top tier player.

* There's a lot of emphasis on positional scarcity- 2 of pretty much everything in a 10 team league means 20 QBs, 20 RBs, 20 Ks, and 20 DEFs will be starting each and every week which only leaves 10 in the pool at max. You only get 5 bench spaces so use them well- no hoarding that 4th K or even 3rd K if it means dropping that injured RB who's about to come back or that backup for your stud who you have as a 4th RB.[/quote]

Last edited by Butter : 08-01-2013 at 10:05 AM.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:08 AM   #3
Butter
Coordinator

Scoring & Settings

I haven't reviewed the scoring and settings just yet, but here are last year's below. I imagine this year will be much the same with maybe a few tweaks here and there.

Setting Value
League ID#: 613362
League Name: FOFC Alternate Rules
Password: dola
Custom League URL: Sign in to Yahoo!
Draft Type: Offline Draft
Max Teams: 10
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: No maximum
Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum
Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 1
Trade End Date: November 15, 2013
Allow Draft Pick Trades: No
Trade Review: League Votes
Waiver Time: 2 days
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Weekly Waivers Sunday - Tuesday
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Invite Sharing Tools: Disabled
Playoffs: Week 15 and 16 (4 teams)
Playoff Reseeding: No
Divisions: No
Lock Eliminated Teams: No
Roster Positions: QB, QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/T, W/R/T, K, K, DEF, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN
Fractional Points: No
Negative Points: Yes
Make League Publicly Viewable: No

Offense League Value Yahoo! Default Value
Passing Yards 30 yards per point; 5 points at 300 yards 25 yards per point
Passing Touchdowns 5 4
Interceptions -1
Rushing Yards 10 yards per point; 5 points at 100 yards
Rushing Touchdowns 6
Receptions 1 0
Reception Yards 8 yards per point; 5 points at 100 yards 10 yards per point
Reception Touchdowns 6
2-Point Conversions 2
Fumbles -1 0
Fumbles Lost -1 -2
Offensive Fumble Return TD 6
Kickers League Value Yahoo! Default Value
Field Goals 0-19 Yards 3
Field Goals 20-29 Yards 4 3
Field Goals 30-39 Yards 5 3
Field Goals 40-49 Yards 6 4
Field Goals 50+ Yards 7 5
Field Goals Missed 0-19 Yards -2 0
Field Goals Missed 20-29 Yards -1 0
Field Goals Missed 30-39 Yards -1 0
Point After Attempt Made 1
Point After Attempt Missed -1 0
Defense/Special Teams League Value Yahoo! Default Value
Sack 1
Interception 1 2
Fumble Recovery 1 2
Touchdown 5 6
Safety 2
Block Kick 2
Return Yards 50 yards per point 0
Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns 5 6
Points Allowed 0 points 20 10
Points Allowed 1-6 points 15 7
Points Allowed 7-13 points 10 4
Points Allowed 14-20 points 5 1
Points Allowed 21-27 points 0
Points Allowed 28-34 points -2 -1
Points Allowed 35+ points -5 -4

Code:
2011 001-025: (467-284) 09 QB / 04 RB / 10 WR / 02 TE 026-050: (281-230) 04 QB / 09 RB / 10 WR / 02 TE 051-075: (228-194) 05 QB / 05 RB / 11 WR / 04 TE 076-100: (194-167) 01 QB / 08 RB / 11 WR / 05 TE 001-100: (467-167) 19 QB / 26 RB / 42 WR / 13 TE Top20 D: (242-147) Top20 K: (258-151) 2010 001-025: (434-281) 06 QB / 09 RB / 10 WR / 00 TE 026-050: (279-235) 07 QB / 05 RB / 12 WR / 01 TE 051-075: (231-192) 06 QB / 06 RB / 10 WR / 03 TE 076-100: (192-165) 03 QB / 03 RB / 10 WR / 09 TE 001-100: (434-165) 22 QB / 23 RB / 42 WR / 13 TE Top20 D: (241-157) Top20 K: (215-142)

Ideally, looking for a 20/20/45/15 split for skill positions in the top 100 as that's how many start and then the DEF/K should have some variance to make better ones worth more while keeping them in the 50-100 category.

Last edited by Butter : 08-01-2013 at 10:06 AM.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:09 AM   #4
Butter
Coordinator

Who Can Join
Preference goes towards members who were in the league last year. Now through noon of Friday, August 9th, they are the only ones who can join. Anyone else is put on the waiting list.

Signing Up
IF YOU ARE RETURNING, WHEN YOU SIGN UP, PUT A NUMBER NEXT TO YOUR NAME. DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU ARE ON THE WAITING LIST. I will use a random number generator to determine the draft order. I will take the final number.

Draft Format

The draft will take place in this thread once the league has been set up. It is a snake draft. If nothing changes, we'll start drafting at 8 AM on the morning of August 19th, 2013.

The season starts Thursday, September 5th. That means we have about 3 weeks to do the slow, live draft. We're going to do what we did last year with 2 hours per pick between the hours of 8am ET and 10pm ET on weekdays. Hopefully we don't have to enforce this but we always have to a couple of times during the draft. If we are not making good progress by the 2nd week of the live draft, we'll shrink down the time window to 1 hour.

The evening rules are still the same. If you had more than an hour the previous night (the previous pick was made at 9pm), you get 1 hour in the morning (until 9am) to make your pick. If you had less than an hour, you have 2 hours in the morning (until 10am). We have to keep this moving and we need everyone checking every night and every morning if it's near their turn.

If there are problems in that you know your pick is coming up but you won't be online, submit a list either to myself or to a proxy drafter for you. Otherwise, you will get the next player on Yahoo's list. Maybe pick someone who is on the opposite end of the draft from you so that you likely won't be grabbing from the same pool of players anyways.

If we are not done by Tuesday, September 3rd, we will have to schedule a quick, live draft to fill remaining roster spots. We haven't had to do this previously, so with your help we won't have to do it again. If we end up needing to, though, more details about the forum and time will be provided later on.

If you miss more than 2 picks in the draft (i.e. time limit expired so a Yahoo rankings pick), particularly in the first 10 rounds, then you can be replaced as manager.

IF YOU CANNOT KEEP UP WITH THIS SCHEDULE, DO NOT JOIN.

Rule Changes for 2012
*The 2nd TE became a WR/TE slot and a RB/WR/TE flex was added after some discussions at the end of last season.

*Fractional points are going away. As fun as winning by 0.08 can be- it's really hard to get your hands on those numbers.

*PPR went from 0.5 to 1.0 in an effort to get rid of fractional points and somewhat boost WR/TE

*I'm trying adding simple 5 point bonuses for 300 yard passing games and 100 yard receiving and rushing games. I'm not sure if these will serve a purpose but we'll see how those go.

*Lots of tweaks to DST and K to get them more in line with where I want them: the top 20 should fall within the same range as skill position players 50~100 or maybe a little higher, if possible.

Rule Changes for 2013

I personally did not have a problem with fractional points, so we may bring those back, but I would like thoughts about them.

Also, I will be running some analysis on the points scored by players in the league from last year to determine if we need to do any scoring/rebalancing tweaks to the rosters/scoring system in the coming week or so. Any tweaks done should be fairly minor. But I am open to suggestions.

Last edited by Butter : 08-01-2013 at 10:14 AM.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:09 AM   #5
Butter
Coordinator

2013 FOFC Alternate Rules Football League Draft Picks by Round

Round 1
1. Drew Brees (NO - QB) - Chief's Savages
2. Adrian Peterson (MIN - RB) - Dayton Dynamo
3. Arian Foster (HOU - RB) - Royal Apes
4. LeSean McCoy (PHI - RB) - Tasty Punts Too
5. Calvin Johnson (DET - WR) - Regina Monologues
6. Doug Martin (TB - RB) - Roadkill Café
7. Jamaal Charles (KC - RB) - Psycho Bunnies
8. Ray Rice (BAL - RB) - Housewives on Acid
9. Aaron Rodgers (GB - QB) - Eleven Masked Men
10. CJ Spiller (BUF - RB) - Last and Yes Least

Round 2
11. Trent Richardson (CLE - RB) - Last and Yes Least
12. Marshawn Lynch (SEA - RB) - Eleven Masked Men
13. Alfred Morris (WSH - RB) - Housewives on Acid
14. Peyton Manning (DEN - QB) - Psycho Bunnies
15. AJ Green (CIN - WR) - Roadkill Café
16. Jimmy Graham (NO - TE) - Regina Monologues
17. Brandon Marshall (CHI - WR) - Tasty Punts Too
18. Matt Ryan (ATL - QB) - Royal Apes
19. Tom Brady (NE - QB) - Dayton Dynamo
20. Cam Newton (CAR - QB) - Chief's Savages

Round 3
21. Dez Bryant (DAL - WR) - Chief's Savages
22. Julio Jones (ATL - WR) - Dayton Dynamo
23. Andre Johnson (HOU - WR) - Royal Apes
24. Matt Forte (CHI - RB) - Tasty Punts Too
25. Larry Fitzgerald (ARI - WR) - Regina Monologues
26. Demaryius Thomas (DEN - WR) - Roadkill Café
27. Chris Johnson (TEN - RB) - Psycho Bunnies
28. Darren Sproles (NO - RB) - Housewives on Acid
29. Steven Jackson (ATL - RB) - Eleven Masked Men
30. Randall Cobb (GB - WR) - Last and Yes Least

Round 4
31. Roddy White (ATL - WR) - Last and Yes Least
32. Colin Kaepernick (SF - QB) - Eleven Masked Men
33. Robert Griffin III (WSH - QB) - Housewives on Acid
34. Vincent Jackson (TB - WR) - Psycho Bunnies
35. Reggie Bush (DET - RB) - Roadkill Café
36. Victor Cruz (NYG - WR) - Regina Monologues
37. Reggie Wayne (IND - WR) - Tasty Punts Too
38. Frank Gore (SF - WR) - Royal Apes
39. Maurice Jones-Drew (JAX - RB) - Dayton Dynamo
40. Stevan Ridley (NE - RB) - Chief's Savages

Round 5
41. Wes Welker (DEN - WR) - Chief's Savages
42. Jason Witten (DAL - TE) - Dayton Dynamo
43. Tony Romo (DAL - QB) - Royal Apes
44. Michael Vick (PHI - QB) - Tasty Punts Too
45. Russell Wilson (SEA - QB) - Regina Monologues
46. Demarco Murray (DAL - RB) - Roadkill Café
47. Darren McFadden (OAK - RB) - Psycho Bunnies
48. Marques Colston (NO - WR) - Housewives on Acid
49. Vernon Davis (SF - TE) - Eleven Masked Men
50. Matthew Stafford (DET - QB) - Last and Yes Least

Round 6
51. Rob Gronkowski (NE - TE) - Last and Yes Least
52. Danny Amendola (NE - WR) - Eleven Masked Men
53. Antonio Brown (PIT - WR) - Housewives on Acid
54. Dwayne Bowe (KC - WR) - Psycho Bunnies
55. Andrew Luck (IND - QB) - Roadkill Café
56. David Wilson (NYG - RB) - Regina Monologues
57. Eddie Lacy (GB - RB) - Tasty Punts Too
58. Ryan Mathews (SD - RB) - Royal Apes
59. Hakeem Nicks (NYG - WR) - Dayton Dynamo
60. Chris Ivory (NYJ - RB) - Chief's Savages

Round 7
61. Jordy Nelson (GB - WR) - Chief's Savages
62. Andy Dalton (CIN - QB) - Dayton Dynamo
63. TY Hilton (IND - WR) - Royal Apes
64. Pierre Garcon (WSH - WR) - Tasty Punts Too
65. Lamar Miller (MIA - RB) - Regina Monologues
66. Torrey Smith (BAL - WR) - Roadkill Café
67. Steve Smith (CAR - WR) - Psycho Bunnies
68. Mike Wallace (MIA - WR) - Housewives on Acid
69. Anquan Boldin (SF - WR) - Eleven Masked Men
70. Montee Ball (DEN - RB) - Last and Yes Least

Round 8
71. Eric Decker (DEN - WR) - Last and Yes Least
72. Cecil Shorts (JAX - WR) - Eleven Masked Men
73. Stevie Johnson (BUF - WR) - Housewives on Acid
74. DeSean Jackson (PHI - WR) - Psycho Bunnies
75. Tony Gonzalez (ATL - TE) - Roadkill Café
76. Eli Manning (NYG - QB) - Regina Monologues
77. Carson Palmer (ARI - QB) - Tasty Punts Too
78. Greg Olsen (CAR - TE) - Royal Apes
79. Daryl Richardson (STL - RB) - Dayton Dynamo
80. Ahmad Bradshaw (IND - RB) - Chief's Savages

Round 9
81. Mike Williams (TB - WR) - Chief's Savages
82. James Jones (GB - WR) - Dayton Dynamo
83. Greg Jennings (MIN - WR) - Royal Apes
84. Jermichael Finley (GB - TE) - Tasty Punts Too
85. Shane Vereen (NE - RB) - Regina Monologues
86. Miles Austin (DAL - WR) - Roadkill Café
87. DeAngelo Williams (CAR - RB) - Psycho Bunnies
88. Golden Tate (SEA - WR) - Housewives on Acid
89. Mark Ingram (NO - RB) - Eleven Masked Men
90. Ben Roethlisberger (PIT - QB) - Last and Yes Least

Round 10
91. Seattle (SEA - DST) - Last and Yes Least
92. Lance Moore (NO - WR) - Eleven Masked Men
93. Joe Flacco (BAL - QB) - Housewives on Acid
94. Jared Cook (STL - TE) - Psycho Bunnies
95. Ronnie Hillman (DEN - RB) - Roadkill Café
96. Josh Gordon (CLE - WR) - Regina Monologues
97. Kenbrell Thompkins (NE - WR) - Tasty Punts Too
98. Brandon Myers (NYG - TE) - Royal Apes
99. Giovani Bernard (CIN - RB) - Dayton Dynamo
100. Jordan Cameron (CLE - TE) - Chief's Savages

Round 11
101. Ben Tate (HOU - RB) - Chief's Savages
102. Chris Givens (STL - WR) - Dayton Dynamo
103. San Francisco (SF - DST) - Royal Apes
104. Brandon Weeden (CLE - QB) - Tasty Punts Too
105. Chicago (CHI - DST) - Regina Monologues
106. Vincent Brown (SD - WR) - Roadkill Café
107. Kenny Britt (TEN - WR) - Psycho Bunnies
108. Tavon Austin (STL - WR) - Housewives on Acid
109. Matt Schaub (HOU - QB) - Eleven Masked Men
110. Sidney Rice (SEA - WR) - Last and Yes Least

Round 12
111. Rashard Mendenhall (ARI - RB) - Last and Yes Least
112. Houston (HOU - DST) - Eleven Masked Men
113. Kyle Rudolph (MIN - TE) - Housewives on Acid
114. Sam Bradford (STL - QB) - Psycho Bunnies
115. Josh Freeman (TB - QB) - Roadkill Café
116. Emmanuel Sanders (PIT - WR) - Regina Monologues
117. Alshon Jeffery (CHI - WR) - Tasty Punts Too
118. Cincinnati (CIN - DST) - Royal Apes
119. Owen Daniels (HOU - TE) - Dayton Dynamo
120. Le'Veon Bell (PIT - RB) - Chief's Savages

Round 13
121. Green Bay (GB - DST) - Chief's Savages
122. Jay Cutler (CHI - QB) - Dayton Dynamo
123. Alex Smith (KC - QB) - Royal Apes
124. New England (NE - DST) - Tasty Punts Too
125. Denver (DEN - DST) - Regina Monologues
126. Ryan Tannehill (MIA - QB) - Roadkill Café
127. Philip Rivers (SD - QB) - Psycho Bunnies
128. Michael Floyd (ARI - WR) - Housewives on Acid
129. Antonio Gates (SD - TE) - Eleven Masked Men
130. Fred Davis (WSH - TE) - Last and Yes Least

Round 14
131. BenJarvus Green-Ellis (CIN - RB) - Last and Yes Least
132. St. Louis (STL - DST) - Eleven Masked Men
133. Jake Locker (TEN - QB) - Housewives on Acid
134. Stephen Gostkowski (NE - K) - Psycho Bunnies
135. Matt Prater (DEN - K) - Roadkill Café
136. Jacquizz Rodgers (ATL - RB) - Regina Monologues
137. Arizona (ARI - DST) - Tasty Punts Too
138. Justin Blackmon (JAX - WR) - Royal Apes
139. Matt Bryant (ATL - K) - Dayton Dynamo
140. Christian Ponder (MIN - QB) - Chief's Savages

Round 15
141. Martellus Bennett (CHI - TE) - Chief's Savages
142. Pittsburgh (PIT - DST) - Dayton Dynamo
143. Phil Dawson (SF - K) - Royal Apes
144. EJ Manuel (BUF - QB) - Tasty Punts Too
145. Kendall Wright (TEN - WR) - Regina Monologues
146. Justin Tucker (BAL - K) - Roadkill Café
147. Blair Walsh (STL - K) - Psycho Bunnies
148. Isaac Redman (PIT - RB) - Housewives on Acid
149. Garrett Hartley (NO - K) - Eleven Masked Men
150. NY Jets (NYJ - DST) - Last and Yes Least

Round 16
151. Randy Bullock (HOU - K) - Last and Yes Least
152. David Akers (DET - K) - Eleven Masked Men
153. Indianapolis (IND - DST) - Housewives on Acid
154. Baltimore (BAL - DST) - Psycho Bunnies
155. Andre Brown (NYG - RB) - Roadkill Café
156. Danny Woodhead (SD - RB) - Regina Monologues
157. Christine Michael (SEA - RB) - Tasty Punts Too
158. Sebastian Janikowski (OAK - K) - Royal Apes
159. DeAndre Hopkins (HOU - WR) - Dayton Dynamo
160. Brian Hartline (MIA - WR) - Chief's Savages

Round 17
161. Miami (MIA - DST) - Chief's Savages
162. Dan Bailey (DAL - K) - Dayton Dynamo
163. Knowshon Moreno (DEN - RB) - Royal Apes
164. Brent Celek (PHI - TE) - Tasty Punts Too
165. Coby Fleener (IND - TE) - Regina Monologues
166. Brandon Pettigrew (DET - TE) - Roadkill Café
167. NY Giants (NYG - DST) - Psycho Bunnies
168. Adam Vinatieri (IND - K) - Housewives on Acid
169. Pierre Thomas (NO - RB) - Eleven Masked Men
170. Alex Henery (PHI - K) - Last and Yes Least

Round 18
171. Reuben Randle (NYG - WR) - Last and Yes Least
172. Malcom Floyd (SD - WR) - Eleven Masked Men
173. Tampa Bay (TB - DST) - Housewives on Acid
174. Dwayne Allen (IND - TE) - Psycho Bunnies
175. Dallas (DAL - DST) - Roadkill Café
176. Greg Zuerlein (STL - K) - Regina Monologues
177. Josh Brown (NYG - K) - Tasty Punts Too
178. Ryan Broyles (DET - WR) - Royal Apes
179. Joique Bell (DET - RB) - Dayton Dynamo
180. Mason Crosby (GB - K) - Chief's Savages

Round 19
181. Kai Forbath (WSH - K) - Chief's Savages
182. Cleveland (CLE - DST) - Dayton Dynamo
183. Roy Helu (WSH - RB) - Royal Apes
184. Steven Hauschka (SEA - K) - Tasty Punts Too
185. Robbie Gould (CHI - K) - Regina Monologues
186. Atlanta (ATL - DST) - Roadkill Café
187. Bernard Pierce (BAL - RB) - Psycho Bunnies
188. Mike Nugent (CIN - K) - Housewives on Acid
189. Bilal Powell (NYJ - RB) - Eleven Masked Men
190. Bryce Brown (PHI - RB) - Last and Yes Least

Last edited by Butter : 08-30-2013 at 12:07 PM.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:09 AM   #6
Butter
Coordinator

2013 FOFC Alternate Rules Football League Draft Picks by Team

Chief's Savages
1. (1) Drew Brees (NO - QB)
2. (20) Cam Newton (CAR - QB)
3. (21) Dez Bryant (DAL - WR)
4. (40) Stevan Ridley (NE - RB)
5. (41) Wes Welker (DEN - WR)
6. (60) Chris Ivory (NYJ - RB)
7. (61) Jordy Nelson (GB - WR)
8. (80) Ahmad Bradshaw (IND - RB)
9. (81) Mike Williams (TB - WR)
10. (100) Jordan Cameron (CLE - TE)
11. (101) Ben Tate (HOU - RB)
12. (120) Le'Veon Bell (PIT - RB)
13. (121) Green Bay (GB - DST)
14. (140) Christian Ponder (MIN - QB)
15. (141) Martellus Bennett (CHI - TE)
16. (160) Brian Hartline (MIA - WR)
17. (161) Miami (MIA - DST)
18. (180) Mason Crosby (GB - K)
19. (181) Kai Forbath (WSH - K)

Dayton Dynamo
1. (2) Adrian Peterson (MIN - RB)
2. (19) Tom Brady (NE - QB)
3. (22) Julio Jones (ATL - WR)
4. (39) Maurice Jones-Drew (JAX - RB)
5. (42) Jason Witten (DAL - TE)
6. (59) Hakeem Nicks (NYG - WR)
7. (62) Andy Dalton (CIN - QB)
8. (79) Daryl Richardson (STL - RB)
9. (82) James Jones (GB - WR)
10. (99) Giovani Bernard (CIN - RB)
11. (102) Chris Givens (STL - WR)
12. (119) Owen Daniels (HOU - TE)
13. (122) Jay Cutler (CHI - QB)
14. (139) Matt Bryant (ATL - K)
15. (142) Pittsburgh (PIT - DST)
16. (159) DeAndre Hopkins (HOU - WR)
17. (162) Dan Bailey (DAL - K)
18. (179) Joique Bell (DET - RB)
19. (182) Cleveland (CLE - DST)

Royal Apes
1. (3) Arian Foster (HOU - RB)
2. (18) Matt Ryan (ATL - QB)
3. (23) Andre Johnson (HOU - WR)
4. (38) Frank Gore (SF - WR)
5. (43) Tony Romo (DAL - QB)
6. (58) Ryan Mathews (SD - RB)
7. (63) TY Hilton (IND - WR)
8. (78) Greg Olsen (CAR - TE)
9. (83) Greg Jennings (MIN - WR)
10. (98) Brandon Myers (NYG - TE)
11. (103) San Francisco (SF - DST)
12. (118) Cincinnati (CIN - DST)
13. (123) Alex Smith (KC - QB)
14. (138) Justin Blackmon (JAX - WR)
15. (143) Phil Dawson (SF - K)
16. (158) Sebastian Janikowski (OAK - K)
17. (163) Knowshon Moreno (DEN - RB)
18. (178) Ryan Broyles (DET - WR)
19. (183) Roy Helu (WSH - RB)

Tasty Punts Too
1. (4) LeSean McCoy (PHI - RB)
2. (17) Brandon Marshall (CHI - WR)
3. (24) Matt Forte (CHI - RB)
4. (37) Reggie Wayne (IND - WR)
5. (44) Michael Vick (PHI - QB)
6. (57) Eddie Lacy (GB - RB)
7. (64) Pierre Garcon (WSH - WR)
8. (77) Carson Palmer (ARI - QB)
9. (84) Jermichael Finley (GB - TE)
10. (97) Kenbrell Thompkins (NE - WR)
11. (104) Brandon Weeden (CLE - QB)
12. (117) Alshon Jeffery (CHI - WR)
13. (124) New England (NE - DST)
14. (137) Arizona (ARI - DST)
15. (144) EJ Manuel (BUF - QB)
16. (157) Christine Michael (SEA - RB)
17. (164) Brent Celek (PHI - TE)
18. (177) Josh Brown (NYG - K)
19. (184) Steven Hauschka (SEA - K)

Regina Monologues
1. (5) Calvin Johnson (DET - WR)
2. (16) Jimmy Graham (NO - TE)
3. (25) Larry Fitzgerald (ARI - WR)
4. (36) Victor Cruz (NYG - WR)
5. (45) Russell Wilson (SEA - QB)
6. (56) David Wilson (NYG - RB)
7. (65) Lamar Miller (MIA - RB)
8. (76) Eli Manning (NYG - QB)
9. (85) Shane Vereen (NE - RB)
10. (96) Josh Gordon (CLE - WR)
11. (105) Chicago (CHI - DST)
12. (116) Emmanuel Sanders (PIT - WR)
13. (125) Denver (DEN - DST)
14. (136) Jacquizz Rodgers (ATL - RB)
15. (145) Kendall Wright (TEN - WR)
16. (156) Danny Woodhead (SD - RB)
17. (165) Coby Fleener (IND - TE)
18. (176) Greg Zuerlein (STL - K)
19. (185) Robbie Gould (CHI - K)

Roadkill Café
1. (6) Doug Martin (TB - RB)
2. (15) AJ Green (CIN - WR)
3. (26) Demaryius Thomas (DEN - WR)
4. (35) Reggie Bush (DET - RB)
5. (46) Demarco Murray (DAL - RB)
6. (55) Andrew Luck (IND - QB)
7. (66) Torrey Smith (BAL - WR)
8. (75) Tony Gonzalez (ATL - TE)
9. (86) Miles Austin (DAL - WR)
10. (95) Ronnie Hillman (DEN - RB)
11. (106) Vincent Brown (SD - WR)
12. (115) Josh Freeman (TB - QB)
13. (126) Ryan Tannehill (MIA - QB)
14. (135) Matt Prater (DEN - K)
15. (146) Justin Tucker (BAL - K)
16. (155) Andre Brown (NYG - RB)
17. (166) Brandon Pettigrew (DET - TE)
18. (175) Dallas (DAL - DST)
19. (186) Atlanta (ATL - DST)

Psycho Bunnies
1. (7) Jamaal Charles (KC - RB)
2. (14) Peyton Manning (DEN - QB)
3. (27) Chris Johnson (TEN - RB)
4. (34) Vincent Jackson (TB - WR)
5. (47) Darren McFadden (OAK - RB)
6. (54) Dwayne Bowe (KC - WR)
7. (67) Steve Smith (CAR - WR)
8. (74) DeSean Jackson (PHI - WR)
9. (87) DeAngelo Williams (CAR - RB)
10. (94) Jared Cook (STL - TE)
11. (107) Kenny Britt (TEN - WR)
12. (114) Sam Bradford (STL - QB)
13. (127) Philip Rivers (SD - QB)
14. (134) Stephen Gostkowski (NE - K)
15. (147) Blair Walsh (STL - K)
16. (154) Baltimore (BAL - DST)
17. (167) NY Giants (NYG - DST)
18. (174) Dwayne Allen (IND - TE)
19. (187) Bernard Pierce (BAL - RB)

Housewives on Acid
1. (8) Ray Rice (BAL - RB)
2. (13) Alfred Morris (WSH - RB)
3. (28) Darren Sproles (NO - RB)
4. (33) Robert Griffin III (WSH - QB)
5. (48) Marques Colston (NO - WR)
6. (53) Antonio Brown (PIT - WR)
7. (68) Mike Wallace (MIA - WR)
8. (73) Stevie Johnson (BUF - WR)
9. (88) Golden Tate (SEA - WR)
10. (93) Joe Flacco (BAL - QB)
11. (108) Tavon Austin (STL - WR)
12. (113) Kyle Rudolph (MIN - TE)
13. (128) Michael Floyd (ARI - WR)
14. (133) Jake Locker (TEN - QB)
15. (148) Isaac Redman (PIT - RB)
16. (153) Indianapolis (IND - DST)
17. (168) Adam Vinatieri (IND - K)
18. (173) Tampa Bay (TB - DST)
19. (188) Mike Nugent (CIN - K)

Eleven Masked Men
1. (9) Aaron Rodgers (GB - QB)
2. (12) Marshawn Lynch (SEA - RB)
3. (29) Steven Jackson (ATL - RB)
4. (32) Colin Kaepernick (SF - QB)
5. (49) Vernon Davis (SF - TE)
6. (52) Danny Amendola (NE - WR)
7. (69) Anquan Boldin (SF - WR)
8. (72) Cecil Shorts (JAX - WR)
9. (89) Mark Ingram (NO - RB)
10. (92) Lance Moore (NO - WR)
11. (109) Matt Schaub (HOU - QB)
12. (112) Houston (HOU - DST)
13. (129) Antonio Gates (SD - TE)
14. (132) St. Louis (STL - DST)
15. (149) Garrett Hartley (NO - K)
16. (152) David Akers (DET - K)
17. (169) Pierre Thomas (NO - RB)
18. (172) Malcom Floyd (SD - WR)
19. (189) Bilal Powell (NYJ - RB)

Last and Yes Least
1. (10) CJ Spiller (BUF - RB)
2. (11) Trent Richardson (CLE - RB)
3. (30) Randall Cobb (GB - WR)
4. (31) Roddy White (ATL - WR)
5. (50) Matthew Stafford (DET - QB)
6. (51) Rob Gronkowski (NE - TE)
7. (70) Montee Ball (DEN - RB)
8. (71) Eric Decker (DEN - WR)
9. (90) Ben Roethlisberger (PIT - QB)
10. (91) Seattle (SEA - DST)
11. (110) Sidney Rice (SEA - WR)
12. (111) Rashard Mendenhall (ARI - RB)
13. (130) Fred Davis (WSH - TE)
14. (131) BenJarvus Green-Ellis (CIN - RB)
15. (150) NY Jets (NYJ - DST)
16. (151) Randy Bullock (HOU - K)
17. (170) Alex Henery (PHI - K)
18. (171) Reuben Randle (NYG - WR)
19. (190) Bryce Brown (PHI - RB)

Last edited by Butter : 08-30-2013 at 12:07 PM.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:41 AM   #7
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Woo!

Football season approaches, fantasy leagues start up, life gets twice as exciting.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 11:29 AM   #8
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

How do I find my draft number?

I am the 6th team to join (if that's the number).

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 11:34 AM   #9
Butter
Coordinator

You need to just pick a number from 1 to 10 and post it here.
Old 08-01-2013, 11:35 AM   #10
Masked
College Starter

Masked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 11:41 AM   #11
Butter
Coordinator

Yes, like that. But a different number, CR.

Up to 6 teams, so we need 4 more returners / newbies.

Last edited by Butter : 08-01-2013 at 11:41 AM.
Old 08-01-2013, 11:51 AM   #12
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

But I wanted 2!

Okay, fine, I'll go with 9.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:47 PM   #13
TRO
College Prospect

Old 08-01-2013, 08:48 PM   #14
Danny
Head Coach

Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:08 AM   #15
Butter
Coordinator

Bump for 2 confirmed open spots in the league. Let's get some new blood in here.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:51 AM   #16
britrock88
Pro Starter

I like the look of this group. Willing to try it.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:33 AM   #17
Butter
Coordinator

Great, just need a number between 1 and 10 that's not 4, 2, 5, or 9.
Old 08-06-2013, 11:36 AM   #18
Danny
Head Coach

My wife is interested in trying fantasy football this year. Would she be able to sign up? I want to ask ahead of time as I will likely have to help her make her picks (not decide who she wants, but actually post for her since she does not internet availability during the day.

Last edited by Danny : 08-06-2013 at 11:36 AM.
Old 08-06-2013, 02:51 PM   #19
Butter
Coordinator

My main issue with that would be no sweetheart trading... and I mean that in both senses of the word.

Anyone else with comments?
Old 08-06-2013, 03:10 PM   #20
Danny
Head Coach

I can 100# guarantee we wouldn't trade. And really there's no way my wife would help me anyway. We are pretty competitive with one another in a fun way
Old 08-06-2013, 03:12 PM   #21
britrock88
Pro Starter

8, and no problems with Danny's wife.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 04:49 PM   #22
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

If there's a call for other owners to speak up, I, too, have no issue with playing with Danny and his wife running separate teams.

Old 08-06-2013, 04:57 PM   #23
TRO
College Prospect

I would give preference to another FOFC'er simply because I think the league is best filled by forum members.

That said, if the spot remains open, I have no problems with Danny's wife filling it.
Old 08-06-2013, 06:24 PM   #24
Scoobz0202
Pro Rookie

I don't think I will be available to keep up with a live draft this year without causing inconveniences therefore I will be stepping away this year. Thanks for the past couple years. Maybe next year if there is a spot. Good luck gents.
Scoobz0202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:14 AM   #25
Subby
lolzcat

Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:31 AM   #26
Butter
Coordinator

Danny, I am fine with your wife joining us... though it would be nicer if she were a boards member of some sort so that she could post on her own if necessary. I do understand the work restrictions though, so not a big deal.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:44 AM   #27
Danny
Head Coach

She does have her own account, just never posted lol

Last edited by Danny : 08-07-2013 at 08:44 AM.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:47 AM   #28
Subby
lolzcat

Do Married Danny and FOFC Danny really want their worlds colliding?
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

Last edited by Subby : 08-07-2013 at 08:48 AM. Reason: gramer
Old 08-07-2013, 09:06 AM   #29
Autumn
Head Coach

I notice Danny removed his sig about his lovers.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:18 AM   #30
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
She does have her own account, just never posted lol

OK, story checks out. Unless it's all an elaborate ruse to sit on an alt for 5 years until you spring a master Fantasy Football coup on us.

So let's have a team name and number, and then get her signed up at Yahoo.
Old 08-07-2013, 10:32 AM   #31
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post

What?!? He didn't even tell me!

Old 08-07-2013, 10:52 AM   #32
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

I choose number 10

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 04:26 PM   #33
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post

she created the account to play WW originally, but then I kind of thought better of that lol
Old 08-07-2013, 04:28 PM   #34
Danny
Head Coach

She gets home in about 3 hours, Ill ask her what number and team name she wants then.

Last edited by Danny : 08-07-2013 at 06:46 PM.
Old 08-09-2013, 06:24 AM   #35
Butter
Coordinator

Danny, I will also need an e-mail address for her (different from yours) to send a league invite to.
Old 08-09-2013, 07:28 AM   #36
Danny
Head Coach

She hasn't give me a team name yet, but she will take #7
Old 08-09-2013, 07:28 AM   #37
Danny
Head Coach

I also pmed you her email
Old 08-09-2013, 09:23 AM   #38
Butter
Coordinator

Got it. Need Subby, Dannyswife, and britrock88 to sign up in Yahoo. Any of you let me know if you need me to send another invite and to where.

Still need at least 1 more player, and will take submissions for the waiting list in case we have any last minute cancellations.
Old 08-10-2013, 08:42 AM   #39
Danny
Head Coach

were we planning a forum draft or live draft this year?
Old 08-12-2013, 06:07 AM   #40
Butter
Coordinator

Forum draft is planned.

Still need Subby to sign up in Yahoo, and we need 1 more player.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:19 AM   #41
Subby
lolzcat

Sorry - the link above is not working for me and I am having a hard time finding the league. Any advice?

<------Idiot

Old 08-13-2013, 06:32 AM   #42
Butter
Coordinator

Still need 1 more player. Surely we have one more FOFC'er in for a PPR league with slightly non-standard scoring? Sure, kickers and defenses are still undervalued, but I like this league more than my standard scoring league. Anyone?
Old 08-13-2013, 06:47 AM   #43
Comey
College Starter

If you still need one, I can fill the spot.

Comey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 09:38 AM   #44
Comey
College Starter

Number: 3

Old 08-13-2013, 09:52 AM   #45
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby View Post
Sorry - the link above is not working for me and I am having a hard time finding the league. Any advice?

<------Idiot

Anyone help you yet, Subby? When Butter invited you, an invite to the league should have been in your email, too (whichever one you gave).

I'm not sure if it works this way, but you can probably search the Yahoo private leagues as well using the League ID#.

League ID #: 613362
password: dola

Old 08-13-2013, 10:02 AM   #46
Butter
Coordinator

Yes, we're all signed up now except Comey. Once he signs in, I can release the results of the random list generator that gave us our draft order.
Old 08-13-2013, 10:24 AM   #47
Comey
College Starter

Done.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:34 AM   #48
Butter
Coordinator

Random list generator results:

Draft order:

Chief's Savages
Dayton Dynamo
Royal Apes
Tasty Punts Too
Regina Monologues
Roadkill Café
Psycho Bunnies
Housewives on Acid
Eleven Masked Men
Last and Yes Least
Old 08-13-2013, 11:15 AM   #49
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Woot!

I am guessing it is a snake draft?

Old 08-13-2013, 11:18 AM   #50
Butter
Coordinator

Correct.