Strategy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPI97
I think I'll stop and get Playboy: The Mansion on my way home today,

cthomer5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 12:53 PM   #52
Kodos
Resident Alien

Of course, right after 60 Minutes, they aired CSI Miami and CSI New York, where every episode all sorts of things are blowing up. God I hate David Caruso.

Last edited by Kodos : 03-08-2005 at 12:54 PM.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 12:59 PM   #53
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos
God I hate David Caruso.

I predict big things for him. He's going to be a star.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 01:23 PM   #54
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos
... God I hate David Caruso.

I really like Caruso. His role in NYPD Blue was remarkable. He was also great in that Bill Murray comedy where Murray falls in love with the mobster's wife(or Girl friend). I do admit that I have not really liked his roles in much else. His character in CSI is more than a bit annoying.
Glengoyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 01:30 PM   #55
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glengoyne
I really like Caruso. His role in NYPD Blue was remarkable. He was also great in that Bill Murray comedy where Murray falls in love with the mobster's wife(or Girl friend). I do admit that I have not really liked his roles in much else. His character in CSI is more than a bit annoying.

That Bill Murray/David Caruso movie was horrible. Ugh.

He was ok in Kings of New York, a slick indy gangster movie chalk full of "stars of tomorrow." But he's awful. His character on CSI: Miami is laughably bad. I can't stand him. He was cool on NYPD back in the day.

Speaking of CSI, I saw a L&O: SVU that basically stold this premise: some kids kill this hooker allegedly because they did it on some GTA type computer game. There was a lot more to it than that. It turned out that the killer dude was just some evil, super-smart anti-social guy who was just bored with life or something... He got pwned by the SVU.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 07:45 AM   #56
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Crap like this doesn't help:

Mar 9, 9:08 PM (ET)

COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho (AP) - A teenager has agreed to admit to three counts of disturbing the peace after anonymously sending semen-frosted brownies to a fellow student. The recipient shared the treat with two other teens, police said.

They said the 17-year-old Coeur d'Alene High School student was upset after a prank in which the other student put peanut butter in his cheese sandwich days before. He told a school resource officer that "he hated peanut butter and it made him more mad than he could explain," according to the police report.

The teen later told School Resource Officer Jeff Walther that he got the idea of putting his semen on the brownies from the movie "National Lampoon's Van Wilder," in which characters send pastries filled with dog semen to a fraternity house.

The student was arrested and booked into a juvenile detention center. He has since been released on a judge's order that he has no contact with the students who ate the brownies.

The youth is to be sentenced on April 4 on the three misdemeanor counts, which are each punishable by up to 90 days in detention, prosecutors said.

The victims' parents were notified and the children were tested for anything that could have been transmitted through the body fluid, although Panhandle Health spokeswoman Susan Cuff said the chance of the students' health being affected would be "extremely remote." School Superintendent Harry Amend declined comment on any school discipline against the teenager.

M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 11:17 AM   #57
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Quote:
was upset after a prank in which the other student put peanut butter in his cheese sandwich

That's outrageous.