Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-10-2003, 07:33 PM   #1
Jets80
High School Varsity

$joe Mill$

Dont tell me you don't wanna see the look on that chicks face when he tells her that he is not worth 50million and he really drive a bulldozer for a living.. ( not that I actualy believe that he does) it wil just be cool to watch.

Jets80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 07:40 PM   #2
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

I'm watching. Should be a nice train wreck.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 07:43 PM   #3
Doug5984
College Benchwarmer

Are they going to have that portion of the show tonight? Or pull a stunt like the mole and save it for next week? does anyone know?
Doug5984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 07:50 PM   #4
Jets80
High School Varsity

I just got this off TV Guide..look at the date. It says that next week is the 2 hour finale

damn! i thought tonight was last ep.
Old 02-10-2003, 09:12 PM   #5
sabotai
General Manager

I thought tonight was the last oen too. What a waste of an hour. They didn't show a damn thing. Just "Flashbacks".
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 09:13 PM   #6
Jets80
High School Varsity

That was a scame...damn.. but ill watch it again next week.
Old 02-10-2003, 10:16 PM   #7
bbor
Pro Starter

Hmm....this guy is freakin ugly...and STUPID

Now that I've cracked and made that admission, I wonder if I'm only a couple of steps away from wanting to tongue-kiss Jaromir Jagr and give Bobby Clarke a blowjob.
bbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 10:22 PM   #8
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Will this show ever end?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 11:27 PM   #9
vex
Grizzled Veteran

The only reason I even watched the show was to see their reactions, and then, I found out I have to wait another week, and suffer through an hour of the madness.
vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 11:27 PM   #10
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Today's episode was frustrating, but I too will be watching next Monday.

BTW, I'd go with Sarah.

Neuqua
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 11:31 PM   #11
vex
Grizzled Veteran

I agree, he should go with Sarah, but, I think once Sarah learns that he's worthless, she says see ya later. With Zora, I could see her staying with him no matter what.

I mean, Sarah is a mortage broker from west of Beverly Hills.

Zora is a substitute teacher.

Just saying, Zora would fit better with him.
vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 12:36 AM   #12
sabotai
General Manager

I don't know. After seeing Sarah in those bondage films....I'd bang the hell out of her, but I don't think I could have a relationship with her. Just not my thing.

I've liked Zora since the start of the show. She always seemed the more down to earth one. The one least likely to be doing it for the money. But then again...you never know.

And the twist at the end will probably be "Here's a million dollars! Now he really is a millionaire" or something stupid like that.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 12:45 AM   #13
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally posted by sabotai
I don't know. After seeing Sarah in those bondage films....I'd bang the hell out of her, but I don't think I could have a relationship with her. Just not my thing.

I've liked Zora since the start of the show. She always seemed the more down to earth one. The one least likely to be doing it for the money. But then again...you never know.

And the twist at the end will probably be "Here's a million dollars! Now he really is a millionaire" or something stupid like that.

They ought to give him a million dollars. He is probably making the network a few million every episode.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 06:58 AM   #14
Jets80
High School Varsity

I'd go with Sarah. She is hot and got some knockers! I think all he will be doing is banging her for about 3 months. After that he wil prbably dump her and upgrade to a super model.
Old 02-11-2003, 07:04 AM   #15
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

That guy is like a rough-and-tumble Fabio - without brains! And that was a waste of an hour, like it was one of those "100th episodes" of Facts of Life or something.

And the guy who does the announcing for all of their shows annoys the living hell out of me. I'd like to sit in the studio and watch him record his stupid sound bits and just laugh at him through the glass. Of course, then he'd laugh to the bank when he finishes. But really, the guy does the best melodramatic/dork/tough guy voice in the business. Why that's necessary, I don't know.

Sarah is obviously after money, and Zora could use some prozac. I think she has serious bi-polar intimacy issues. No matter who he picks, it won't last long. Unless the hand him a million dollars, that is!
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 07:55 AM   #16
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I saw just one show...it was with five of the women left...I thought it was going to be a show that provided laughs every week. While it was a little funny, it wasn't as funny as I expected. I really thought it would be a cat fight and the guy would sit back laughing the whole time.

Maybe I'd be more interested if I watched from the beginning, but I honestly didn't know this thread was about Joe Millionaire until I read into it...shoot I thought it said "Joel Mills"....and I have an old school friend by that name and was just curious what it was about...
Old 02-11-2003, 08:31 AM   #17
Easy Mac

I just thought they got Puddy off of Seinfeld and told him to grow long hair. I swear, I don't think I've ever seen anyone as dumb as this guy.
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 08:32 AM   #18
Bee
Pro Starter

I've only seen a couple episodes, but I noticed the butler (or whatever he is) said something about a big surprise twist. I assume that is in reference to the rumor that the guy actually is going to be a millionaire?
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 08:34 AM   #19
Bee
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Easy Mac
I just thought they got Puddy off of Seinfeld and told him to grow long hair. I swear, I don't think I've ever seen anyone as dumb as this guy.

LOL. Good call.

From what I've heard, initially all the women watching the show thought he was awesome because of his looks, now the polls show they all think he's an idiot.
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote