Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-16-2005, 03:35 PM   #1
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Exclamation Has This Penis Story Been Shared Yet?

Drunk Sharks fan's penis shot

By Farook Khan

What a night for Sharks fans!

First their team was beaten by the Hurricanes. Then 16 of them were arrested for drunken driving at a roadblock in Springfield Park.

Two of them tried to speed off, but were chased and brought back, tested for alcohol and charged.

No less than 40 of them were served with tickets for various speeding offences.

Four of them were charged with being in possession of drugs.

And one of them is in hospital, having had a police bullet go right through his penis and out of his buttocks.

Friday night rugby has to change.

Minister of Transport Bheki Cele said that he would support any move for the police to get the Office of Forfeiture to have the cars of people driving under the influence impounded.

"It seems our people are going back to their old ways. They are drinking more than ever and driving even faster. The other day, a man was arrested driving at 184km/h. He said that he was going to a wedding," said Cele.

"Now we have more people being arrested at roadblocks for driving under the influence. Some action must be taken to get them to change," said Cele.

Supt Glen Nayagar said that he had been surprised to find such a high level of alcohol in the drivers they tested.

"It's obvious that they drank even harder after their team lost to the Hurricanes.

"They all know very well that there is a roadblock, right here in Springfield Park.

"But, having drunk so much, they still came this way" said Nayagar.

He said that he would be going into discussions with senior police officers and the Office of Forfeiture about the seriousness of the problem.

"Drastic action is needed. The time has come to take away the cars of the people who drink deliberately and drive," said Nayagar.

Speaking of the man who has a very sore penis, Nayagar said that two men were being searched for dagga or other drugs, when suddenly one of the men broke away and ran.

The police gave chase and then the man suddenly turned around - allegedly with a gun in his hand.

"He pulled the trigger, but it was jammed," said Nayagar.
"It was too late because the policeman returned the fire and the bullet penetrated his penis and came out of his buttocks."

Friday and Saturday nights are fast becoming a problem for traffic police in Durban - with more and more motorists ignoring the rules of the road.

There has been a marked increase in the number of motorists driving under the influence of alcohol - and more are being caught at roadblocks.

Published on the web by Daily News on March 14, 2005.
© Daily News 2005. All rights reserved.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 03:37 PM   #2
Desnudo
Coordinator

All I see is a bright white light.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 03:38 PM   #3
KevinNU7
College Starter

pics pls thx
Old 03-16-2005, 03:40 PM   #4
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
All I see is a bright white light.

Move away from the light! There're penises in the light!

Last edited by Fonzie : 03-16-2005 at 03:40 PM.
Fonzie is offline   Reply With Quote