Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-07-2003, 09:21 AM   #1
Icy
Pro Starter

Finally NFL live in spanish TV!!!

Great!! we finally will have here the nfl live in Spain, 3 matches a week only, but better than before when we could only enjoy one match per week and a week after it was played.
Almost nobody follows the nfl here in my contry, even having a great nfl europe team (Barcelona Dragons), american football is unknown for mostly of spanish and ingnored by spanish TV channels.
The problem is that now i'm on football sims fever and i can enjoy only TFY as it was only available for download (and can't wait 15 days for FOF4 to come from USA by mail). I asked Jim for a downloadable fof4 but he said no way
I also tried Madden 2004 but i'm dissapointed at the new owner mode that i thought would be much deeper, i'm a die hard CM series fan and i expect a lot from sports sims and sadly there aren't a lot of games as deep with "live" players with personality insted of numbers. Also madden is almost unplayable on coach mode because the sacks bug.
How good/bad is fof2002? i know it's EA and has some bugs, but is it enjoyable? as it's available throught download i was thinking on purchasing it while i wait for TPF to be released. Any other recomendation?

Icy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2003, 09:26 AM   #2
The_herd
College Starter

Re: Finally NFL live in spanish TV!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Icy

How good/bad is fof2002? i know it's EA and has some bugs, but is it enjoyable?

No, its not all that enjoyable, save your money and play TCY and FOF4 until TPF is released. They are both much better games than fof2002.
The_herd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2003, 09:32 AM   #3
Icy
Pro Starter

Re: Re: Finally NFL live in spanish TV!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by The_herd
No, its not all that enjoyable, save your money and play TCY and FOF4 until TPF is released. They are both much better games than fof2002.

Thx buddy but i wish i had FOF4 to kill my football fever now but i won't buy a game to be sent by mail and take 15 days at least to come to my home, damn Jim plz release a downloadable version for us poor europeans, lets contribute to football expansion over the world
Icy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2003, 11:10 AM   #4
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Re: Re: Re: Finally NFL live in spanish TV!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Icy
Thx buddy but i wish i had FOF4 to kill my football fever now but i won't buy a game to be sent by mail and take 15 days at least to come to my home, damn Jim plz release a downloadable version for us poor europeans, lets contribute to football expansion over the world

You know, if you had ordered FOF4 15 days ago, you'd have it by now.