Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-15-2008, 07:45 AM   #1
Icy
Pro Starter

NHL09 pre-release talk

To not to mix nhl09 and nhl2k9 info in one thread, i just decided to create this one. All the sudden i have changed my mind from not following the game development to have preordered it and to have a grade of excitement like only some games have created on me.

There is only a reason for this and it is named "Be a pro" mode. Be a pro mode is the superstar version in the FIFA soccer series and it's now comming to NHL.

I love the mode in the FIFA/UEFA series, as you can play both offline only controlling your payer or online with other human players making it a MMO.

As an adult with an absorving job and a 9 months old baby, i have an issue with console playing time. I play one day 3 hours, two days later 30 minutes, and 5 days later 2 hours. So it's pretty hard to me to play long dynasties, as i lose the focus and forget what i was doing before. But the new superstart/be a pro/etc modes in sport games from EA or MLB the show, are making me to enjoy games as i have not for a long time. I guess it's my impossible dream of becoming a real sports player that is made true for a few hours with those 1st person modes where i control only my alter ego, both in the field and also off the field with contracts negotaitions etc.

Can't wait to create a grinder and to to to break as much ribs as possible

Here is info about the Offline mode in NHL09:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGN
NHL 09's starts you off with the creation of your would-be legend. You begin on an AHL club and must prove your worth before working your way into the big time. This will take longer for some than others, but you'll eventually land a spot on a pro squad. As you continue through your years you'll witness the new dynamic skill progression, also featured in NHL 09's dynasty mode. You're given a letter grade at the end of every game (and every time you go to the bench) that assesses your skills for offense, defense and athleticism. Developers on-hand said that athleticism will try and gauge the intangibles and more finite pieces of your play. Whatever that means.

Not only will you get a typical letter grade, but your coach will also provide hundreds of insights (not all at once) about the quality of your play. Of course the term "quality" differs depending on your role. Upon creating your virtual representation you'll need to pick out a role for him to embody. He can be a sniper, a grinder, or a playmaker, as well as a few others. Play selfishly and try to create opportunities for only your fledging playmaker and your coach will quickly tell you to change your ways. Do so and reap the rewards later on. Once the final whistle blows, you'll see a massive breakdown of attributes. From your abilities with the puck to awareness without it to a number of other categories that extend even further than what we're used to from Madden.

As you continue to excel through your career you'll hopefully be working your way towards the status of legend. Different milestones like making an all-star game, winning an MVP and making it to the playoffs will push you closer to your goal. Things like being able to create your specialized Upper Deck card that will have a different value depending on where you are in your career -- a card that can then be traded online -- only extends the life of Be A Pro.

ther little trinkets that are sure to please the rabid puck-heads of the world include the addition of a large array of equipment to pimp out your player. Among the most notable are 20 different helmet variations, including the mask worn by Jason in Friday the 13th and the one worn by Wayne "The Great One" Gretzky. Of course if you don't want to play with a helmet, you can always pick the Canadians Legends team. Those boys know how to hit.

NHL 09 looks and feels well on its way to improving on the solid foundation built by the previous game. Be A Pro should please fans of the sport as it goes beyond the mode that we've seen from titles like NCAA Football. It's more intimate and there seems to be a bit more at your disposal at any one time on the ice. Toss in a secret online mode that has "never been seen in a sports game before" and you can consider my interest piqued.

And here is info about the online MMO mode:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGN hands on
Playing sports games online has always been the same deal: one-on-one, each player controls all of the players on their given team. EA Sports, specifically its Vancouver branch, is changing that classic paradigm by delivering what they're calling sports gaming's first Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) mode, branded as EA Sports Hockey League in NHL 09.

And no, you won't be leveling up your tree elf or designing the interior of your player's apartment. Hockey League takes the popular acronym and simplifies it to fit within the framework of a sports game.

Using a similar camera angle as we've seen from the Superstar and Captain Your Country modes of other EA Sports properties, players control only one player on the ice. Your five teammates are controlled by other players located around the globe, making for the first true six-on-six hockey experience.

I recently got the chance to visit the massive Vancouver campus and was given the keys to an early build of EA Sports Hockey League and a group of willing participants from the EA development team. The result was some of the best hockey action this side of NHL '94.

The Hockey League is all about creating your own unique player and building their cred online by performing well in your selected role. Immediately upon booting up NHL 09 players will be told to create a player. The initial setup won't be as deep as what's offered later in Be A Pro mode, but it will get the basic height, weight and hair color out of the way. My customized player had already been setup for me, complete with blond hair and all.

For those starting from scratch, the next step would be picking a public team to join. To expedite the process I was already placed on the EA Canada team, along with five other players. Oh, and don't worry if you can't form an even team of six as the game only requires three human players per team. The rest can be controlled by the AI.

Assigning positions to our team seemed to be a bit of a free-for-all thanks to a "first-come, first-served" approach. The list of positions is presented and then players need only hit A (X on PS3) on their personal favorite to select it. There doesn't seem to be a system in place for the GM to override anyone's decision. Luckily I was able to nab the right wing spot before anyone else could jump on it.

One thing to note is that, throughout this entire process, the rest of the field wasn't looking at my gamertag, they were looking at my player's given name (in this case it was Nate Ahearn). EA Sports wants players to become renowned for their skills, even going as far as to offer a real EA Sports hockey trophy to the top team with a ceremony to be held at next season's all-star game (exact details to follow). GMs will also be able to recruit players away using any negotiation tactics possible within the confines of a controller and a headset.

Having the ability to stand out from the crowd is important in the Hockey League as any given team can have up to 50 players on it. Different squads of six can break off and play simultaneously, but all of the team's stats are aggregated into one cozy list. Again, you only need three players to form a team, but the action shines the brightest when you're working with a full roster of human intelligence.

Once I actually got through the cool introductory cinematic that positioned the camera directly behind my character as he made his way out of the locker room and into his pre-game skate and warm up routine (a camera angle that is enjoyed by everyone in the game for their respective player). Every human player needs to hit a button to progress past the different cutscenes throughout the game to ensure that everyone stays in sync.

As soon as the puck dropped I could immediately tell that those who played the closest to real hockey would have the best chance at winning. At first I practiced my skating by following the puck like a toddler who just saw his first lollipop. There is a togglable blue arrow that points you back into position, but there's nothing forcing you to follow it. This strategy proved to be pretty worthless for the betterment of my team.

Setting up an offense was mostly about positioning our defensive players properly in the back of our set but ahead of the blue line. Working the puck around with one man acting as a shield directly in front of the goalie proved to be the best way for us to be successful in a non-fast break situation. Luckily there was plenty of running and gunning for those who like that style of play.

NHL 09 comes complete with a play creator tool which allows for some designed breaks started by the new flip dump passing mechanic. Well, in the Hockey League there's no need to design the play, you simply communicate to your teammates that you're about to dump it into the opponent's zone and tell them to streak down the ice.

We were able to create some great two-on-one situations that resulted in lots of shouting throughout the office. The goalies, both of which are human controlled, possess the ability to do a desperation move which sends them flying to the other side of the net if they get duped by a deke. My team's goalie was a bit too enamored with the move and wound up doing it in some questionable situations. The rest of my team was quick to let him know of his mistake with the kindness that only playing online can bring.

My games contained lots of yelling and team camaraderie when things went our way. Despite the fact that I was playing NHL 09's Hockey League in the optimum condition for an online match, the potential for the mode to work in the jungle of the multiplayer world was clearly there. When everyone played their positions properly, there was an awesome feeling of synergy that coursed through the ice. Everyone knew what they were doing and where they were supposed to be and when that happened we were able to come extremely close to the genuine article.

Hockey League features a similar stat tracking system to what Be A Pro offers. At the end of every contest you'll be graded in three categories: Position Score, Team Play, and Stats. Players will need to stay in the confines of their player type (I was a sniper, so the fact that I didn't score any goals in my first game didn't sit well with my coach) in order to earn the highest marks. All of this is in an effort to become a Legend by completing 150 online games with an A- average in the three aforementioned categories.

It's interesting to note that your ratings and attributes in the Hockey League do not carry over to the offline Be A Pro mode. Both are kept separate, likely in an effort to extend the life of the final game as much as possible.

NHL 09 impressed me when I saw it a few months ago and now that I've gotten my hands on the EA Sports Hockey League, I feel a little sorry for the competition. The feeling of playing true six-on-six hockey is fantastic if you can find the right group of players who understand the game and the stability of our game held strong despite being run on a server clear across the country.

The only wrench that could stop this from being the next big thing in sports videogames is the online community not grabbing hold and embracing it. Barring that, NHL 09 could very well be a sign of things to come in gaming.

Last edited by Icy : 08-15-2008 at 09:04 AM.
Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 08:08 AM   #2
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

I can say without question that this is my most anticipated EA Sports release in at least 5 years (and that's obviously saying something as you all well know). They're lining up some great stuff for this game. The MMO idea is borrowed from a few PC franchises, but hasn't been tried on the console up to this point. A superstar mode is also a welcome addition.

Last edited by Mizzou B-ball fan : 08-15-2008 at 08:09 AM.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 08:38 AM   #3
samifan24
Pro Starter

I haven't played the NHL series in several years but am pretty excited to try out the new hockey "Be a Pro" mode. I thought they did a good job with it in FIFA 08 and am hoping NHL will be even better.
Old 08-15-2008, 08:53 AM   #4
CraigSca
Pro Starter

Sami, you did yourself a great disservice by not picking up NHL 08 last year. It's a great game.
how do you know?

Last edited by CraigSca : 08-15-2008 at 08:55 AM.
CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 09:11 AM   #5
samifan24
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigSca View Post
Sami, you did yourself a great disservice by not picking up NHL 08 last year. It's a great game.

I don't own a next-gen console. I only play PS3 games at my buddy's house. He only bought 2K8 last year but I've been telling him about NHL09 and now he might buy both. I'll buy a PS3 some day.
Old 08-15-2008, 09:27 AM   #6
Ajaxab
College Benchwarmer

NHL '08 really wasn't necessarily consistently realistic, but it was fun. I'm looking forward to this one as well.
Ajaxab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:19 AM   #7
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

That be a pro mode actually sounds like it could be fun.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:30 AM   #8
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Be a pro mode will get me to purchase this game for sure.. plus my neighbor loves the EA NHL series for head to head.

I'll have both hockey games again this year.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 09:50 PM   #9
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

EA SPORTS : NHL 09 : Blogs

After reading the blog and watching these videos, I'm dropping $120 for my hockey game fix again this year.

Both games look great!
Old 08-19-2008, 11:12 PM   #10
sabotai
General Manager

I got NHL 08, and for some reason it just didn't take for me. I can't remember what it was, but I did get a lot of playtime out of it before frustration took over.

I'll probably give NHL 09 a shot. I tried a few NHL 2kX games after 2k4, and the gameplay has taken a nosedive.

And I am tempted to get FIFA just from the "be a pro" mode. I loved the similar mode for NCAA 08 (Madden 08's "be a pro" mode was terrible and I haven't tried it on 09, but I doubt it's changed).
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 09:30 AM   #11
Coder
College Prospect

I preordered NHL09 from Videogamesplus last week.. a must.. hope to have it within a few days of release since it has to be shipped from Canada, but well worth every day.. there are no console games that I've given more time than the NHL-games.. I think that my NHL-urge is similar to many of yours NCAA-urges.. the game simply lasts.

I care about realism, but not enough to NOT be able to enjoy an NHL 0X game.

~ I am an idiot, walking a tight rope of fortunate things ~
Coder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:15 AM   #12
Icy
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder View Post
I preordered NHL09 from Videogamesplus last week.. a must.. hope to have it within a few days of release since it has to be shipped from Canada, but well worth every day.. there are no console games that I've given more time than the NHL-games.. I think that my NHL-urge is similar to many of yours NCAA-urges.. the game simply lasts.

I care about realism, but not enough to NOT be able to enjoy an NHL 0X game.

I have preordered there too. I suggest you to email them and ask for DHL shipping (the option is not in their website when placing the order), it takes from 2 to 3 days to come to Spain that way, vs the 10 days for regular mail. You need to pay some extra $ (around 15 or so) and you can add up to 4 games in the packet for that price (perfect to buy some price drops games at under $30). Using DHL you can also track the pack at their website, less chances for it to be lost.

Old 08-26-2008, 04:50 AM   #13
Icy
Pro Starter

Nice video showing the kind of player you can chose to be when starting a be a pro career:

Old 08-26-2008, 01:39 PM   #14
sabotai
General Manager

I wonder how hard it will be to play the goalie. If I get the game, that's probably what I'll try first.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:55 PM   #15
Icy
Pro Starter

Ps3 demo is out! i'm downloading it right now and will post impressions tomorrow as it's midnight here.

It seems to include both an standard game and also a be a pro mode game. Initial comments at OPS look so good.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...pressions.html

Last edited by Icy : 08-28-2008 at 04:56 PM.
Old 08-28-2008, 08:40 PM   #16
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Glad it includes the standard game!!

Hopefully the 360 demo is soon to follow!!!
Old 08-29-2008, 12:34 PM   #17
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

This is the first time that I have been looking forward to a non-NCAA football EA game in quite some time. I used to love this series but got tired of it just being a roster and graphics update year after year as it never seemed to really get close to actual hockey.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 12:39 PM   #18
Icy
Pro Starter

I have been playing a bit of this and i must say i'm amazed at the "be a pro mode", in fact it will be the main reason for me to buy this game as i'm not that a hockey nut. Btw graphics are the best i have ever seen in an sports game in the Ps3 and the 60fps make a huge difference with 08.

In the demo, besides a 5 minutes 3th Q between the Penguins and the Red Wings that you can play in Pro or All Star level, you can also play as Penguins C Crosby or Red Wings LW Zetterberg in the be a pro mode.

The BAP mode is great, you control only that player with the camera behind you. You can chose an high camera to see more of the rink or a down camera to feel more that you are that player (but you don't' see the whole rink, making it harder to know what is going on at the other side of it). If you get out of position, a blue arrow points to where you should be positioned. after the game, you get a grade on Positioning, Team work and Stats and a couple of positive and negative phrases telling you what you did well of bad. The online mode MMO must be awesome with 6 vs 6 playing this way.

Playing C with Crosby was so hard for me as it's the center of the offense and you need be in position and moving a lot all the time, else your team mates can't find you. I played two games and had always an F+ rating on positioning and team work, i really sucked there.

Playing LW with Zetterberg was way easier for me as it's easier to be in position and i knew better my role. In the second game i played (pro level) i scored a goal to tie the game at 10 seconds to the end, and my team won the shutout 2-1 (i missed my penalty). My final rate was A on positioning, B+ on teamwork and A on stats and enjoyed every second of it.

One thing i noticed in the demo but i'm nut sure will be that way in the final game, is that in the AP mode, your line is always in the rink, you are never benched. I guess it's done to prevent you getting bored from watching the game from the bench but... i think it will be more realistic to get subbed in/out and to have line changes in the BAP mode like in the standard game.

I'm really really excited about this mode and as i said, the main reason for me to buy this game. You have a full 15 years career starting as rookie in the minor league ECHL? (sorry for my ignorance) and need to make your way to the HOF.

As you can notice i'm not a huge hockey fan or know a ton about it, but this game is so great and fun to play. Now i need to learn more about hockey and watch it more live

Last edited by Icy : 08-29-2008 at 12:40 PM.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:38 PM   #19
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
One thing i noticed in the demo but i'm nut sure will be that way in the final game, is that in the AP mode, your line is always in the rink, you are never benched. I guess it's done to prevent you getting bored from watching the game from the bench but... i think it will be more realistic to get subbed in/out and to have line changes in the BAP mode like in the standard game.

I haven't played the demo yet, but I'm guessing that fatigue is turned off in the demo, hence the reason you don't sub. When fatigue gets turned on, there's no way you'll be able to play the whole game.
Old 08-29-2008, 02:45 PM   #20
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

I wonder if you sit on the bench then? I'm guessing so.. kind of cool I would think.
Old 08-29-2008, 03:02 PM   #21
Icy
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah View Post
I wonder if you sit on the bench then? I'm guessing so.. kind of cool I would think.

Nice, found this info about it, seems perfect:

"Within Be a Pro mode are three different styles of play, allowing you to participate in the game as much or as little as you'd like.

The first mode has you play only when your character is on the ice, which is determined by the line changes; the game will skip to when your player is in the ice.

The second mode gives you the option to stay on the ice at all times. You'll be able to hit the bench whenever you like, but the action will keep going without you, and when you're ready, you can head back on whenever you'd like.

The third mode allows you to play a given position for the entire game. This means that even when your character goes off the ice, you'll still control whoever replaces him in that position."

Last edited by Icy : 08-29-2008 at 03:02 PM.
Old 08-29-2008, 03:31 PM   #22
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

I like that they give options, but I'd have loved to have seen a fourth option where you go out when your coach taps you, and come off when your shift is over (so maybe a little icon would appear showing that you're supposed to come off ASAP, and if you don't you get scolded or even benched or something).
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Fidatelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 06:19 PM   #23
GMO
Mascot

I wonder if the Xbox or the PS3 version will be better, if it's on both consoles?
GMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 06:36 PM   #24
CraigSca
Pro Starter

It's my understanding that they both run at 60 fps. Beyond that, the only difference I know of is that the 360 allows you to add your own soundtrack while the PS3 does not.
how do you know?

Old 08-29-2008, 07:38 PM   #25
Icy
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigSca View Post
It's my understanding that they both run at 60 fps. Beyond that, the only difference I know of is that the 360 allows you to add your own soundtrack while the PS3 does not.

That should be the only difference this year with both games running at 60fps unlike past year.

Old 08-30-2008, 10:51 AM   #26
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Nice, found this info about it, seems perfect:

"Within Be a Pro mode are three different styles of play, allowing you to participate in the game as much or as little as you'd like.

The first mode has you play only when your character is on the ice, which is determined by the line changes; the game will skip to when your player is in the ice.

The second mode gives you the option to stay on the ice at all times. You'll be able to hit the bench whenever you like, but the action will keep going without you, and when you're ready, you can head back on whenever you'd like.

The third mode allows you to play a given position for the entire game. This means that even when your character goes off the ice, you'll still control whoever replaces him in that position."

Interesting..
Old 08-30-2008, 03:00 PM   #27
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:

I'll probably use this mode if it's a "supersim" type thing as in NCAA. It it literally skips ahead...well, I'd like to know what's going on. I'll probably use the 3rd option in that case.
Old 08-30-2008, 07:10 PM   #28
MikeVic
Head Coach

I'm playing the demo, and one thing I noticed during the Be a Pro mode... Osgood lets in some stupid goals. I've also seen this annoying goal where the goalie tries to bring the puck to himself, and then it goes in.

I seem to be able to play as Crosby a lot better than as Zetterberg.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 07:43 PM   #29
Logan
Head Coach

Looking forward to giving this a shot.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 04:32 AM   #30
Icy
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic View Post
I'm playing the demo, and one thing I noticed during the Be a Pro mode... Osgood lets in some stupid goals. I've also seen this annoying goal where the goalie tries to bring the puck to himself, and then it goes in.

I seem to be able to play as Crosby a lot better than as Zetterberg.

There is a bug related to GK's that as you said score in the own net a few times, specially in shootouts, but it's said to be fixed already in the producers blog.

Old 08-31-2008, 10:41 AM   #31
graygoose12
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
There is a bug related to GK's that as you said score in the own net a few times, specially in shootouts, but it's said to be fixed already in the producers blog.

That's good news. In the two demo periods I played last night I saw two goals where the goalie knocked it in, plus one in a shootout. I wouldn't buy the game if the problem is still there.
graygoose12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:13 AM   #32
CleBrownsfan
Pro Rookie

IGN gave NHL 09 a 9.0!

hxxp://xbox360.ign.com/articles/908/908072p1.html

I'm wanting this game but I have bought a hell of a lot of games of late

FOOL-X - Cleveland Naps
FOOL - Cleveland Cyclones
SLOP - Cuyahoga Spiders
CleBrownsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:23 AM   #33
CleBrownsfan
Pro Rookie

Anybody get NHL 09 yet? I'm wondering since I pretty don't know a damn thing about hockey if I'll like this? The online BAP and EASHL has almost sold me to buy it though...

FOOL-X - Cleveland Naps
SLOP - Cuyahoga Spiders
Old 09-10-2008, 09:34 AM   #34
MikeVic
Head Coach

Comes out tomorrow I think.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:34 AM   #35
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

I don't think it comes out until tomorrow. Have people seen it in stores already?
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Old 09-10-2008, 09:36 AM   #36
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidatelo View Post
I don't think it comes out until tomorrow. Have people seen it in stores already?

Shipments should arrive at most retail stores by lunchtime today. It should be out on the shelves by mid-afternoon at the latest. If you don't see it by that time, just ask someone to check the backroom. It's likely there but just hasn't been put out yet.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:48 AM   #37
CleBrownsfan
Pro Rookie

I just called my local BB and they have it...

FOOL-X - Cleveland Naps
SLOP - Cuyahoga Spiders
Old 09-10-2008, 10:25 AM   #38
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

Interesting... I wonder if this is like HC 09 last week where the US stores got it a day ahead of Canada?
Old 09-10-2008, 10:50 AM   #39
CraigSca
Pro Starter

My local BB has it as well, and it's just killing me not to run over there right now. What does a cash crunch ever have to do with getting in the way of a game, right?
how do you know?

Old 09-10-2008, 11:05 AM   #40
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Gamestop ran a free overnight shipping special.. mine came about 2 hrs ago.. straight to my work.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:53 PM   #41
Icy
Pro Starter

My game as been shipped already from Canada, should get it next week.

Old 09-10-2008, 01:05 PM   #42
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Got it, playing now. Oh God. Amazing.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:08 PM   #43
CleBrownsfan
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToxRox View Post
Got it, playing now. Oh God. Amazing.

Go play BAP online and tell me how it is

FOOL-X - Cleveland Naps
SLOP - Cuyahoga Spiders
Old 09-10-2008, 01:11 PM   #44
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

I called EBGames, they have it here as well! I'll be playing sometime later tonight! Woot!
Old 09-10-2008, 01:14 PM   #45
MikeVic
Head Coach

I had a lot of fun with the demo... I am so tempted to buy this.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:17 PM   #46
CleBrownsfan
Pro Rookie

F' it - let's just all get the game so we can get a EASHL team together

FOOL-X - Cleveland Naps
SLOP - Cuyahoga Spiders
Old 09-10-2008, 01:20 PM   #47
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

I'll get it this weekend.
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:25 PM   #48
DeToxRox
Head Coach

I am doing offline BAP for now .. My coach is livid at me though because in my debut I got the dreaded three fight game misconduct midway through the second period.

I swear I was just trying to set the tone.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:27 PM   #49
Voo
Mascot

I have a team in the online mode if any of you want in just let me know your gamertag(360) and I'll send you an invite.
Voo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:28 PM   #50
MikeVic
Head Coach

Dammit am I the only one that'll get this for the PS3?