Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-23-2015, 09:37 AM   #1
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Fantasy Baseball Draft Software

Anyone have any suggestions for a good site that has baseball fantasy draft software. Prefer not to break the bank as the league prize is only $300-$400 but it doesn't have to be free. I have used rotowire in the past and liked it a lot but the problem is that 6 of the 10 guys in the league were using it at last year's draft. (Which I guess could also be a good thing?)

panerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 10:59 AM   #2
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

RotoLab is good, but pricey if you don't subscribe to BaseballHQ.

My friend uses RotoChamp and likes it alot, but it requires a constant internet connection for some inane reason
Toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 11:21 AM   #3
sposfan
Mascot

Rotolab for the win. There was another one I used previously, but rotolab, especially if you subscribe to baseballhq is heads and shoulders above. If you are a subscriber there's not only a deep discount, but the rosters and projected stats are updated throughout the year.
sposfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 11:23 AM   #4
sposfan
Mascot

Found it! http://www.diamonddraft.com/

It was pretty good for tracking the draft, but I wasn't thrilled with the projections.
sposfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 11:45 AM   #5
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddzilla View Post
RotoLab is good, but pricey if you don't subscribe to BaseballHQ.

My friend uses RotoChamp and likes it alot, but it requires a constant internet connection for some inane reason

So I went onto baseballhq and saw that I could get a subscription for $39 through the end of April (enough for the draft). Any idea on the additional cost for rotolab? All I see on rotolab's site is $69 with an unknown additional discount if I am a baseballHQ member.

A guy had one a program like rotochamp one year and the internet went down and he was out of luck. So even though our draft site does have internet/wifi seems a little risky if something goes wrong. (Weekend at one of the guys business so its not like we have any tech support)
Old 03-23-2015, 11:47 AM   #6
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sposfan View Post
Found it! http://www.diamonddraft.com/

It was pretty good for tracking the draft, but I wasn't thrilled with the projections.

Yeah if the projections are off I would rather not use it. Seems a little antiquated on the look also but as a FOF/TCY player that could be a bit misleading.
Old 03-23-2015, 12:03 PM   #7
cubboyroy1826
College Benchwarmer

I have a season long subscription to BaseballHQ and the cost of Rotolab was $39. I am pretty sure you get the same break whether you have a season long just the draft subscription.
cubboyroy1826 is offline   Reply With Quote