Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-13-2006, 12:36 AM   #1
21C
College Prospect

People Are Idiots

I'm sure this has been mentioned here a thousand times before but I just have to vent to get this off my chest.

I'm driving over to my mother's place and I need to make a left hand turn to get there. Coming the other way is a woman who also needs to make a left hand turn. She gets to the four-way intersection slightly before me and proceeds to make her turn outside her line so that she blocks me from making my turn. I sit there not yelling at her, or being abusive in any way, but with my hands in the air as if "what are you doing?"

She backs up, makes the turn correctly and then flips me off!

I'm happy to take my lumps if I'm in the wrong. If I do the wrong thing and somebody gives me the bird, I'll accept it and go on my way. I'll be fucked if I can understand people who stuff up and then get all high and mighty, and think that they should piss you off for pointing out their shortcomings!

It took all of my self-control from turning around and following the bitch - but I knew that this would just end badly. It's not the first time that this sort of thing has happened but I just don't understand people who aren't in a position to criticize feel they have to make some sort of ludicrous point.

21C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 12:40 AM   #2
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

I never got how people who are obviously in the wrong will, without fail, flip you off. Its like if they flip you off maybe you'll think you did something wrong and thus they'll be ok.

Stuff like that makes me think that most people just shouldn't breed.
Old 05-13-2006, 12:44 AM   #3
IwasHere
Banned

Find out if your city has a "Drunk Line" for people with cell phones to report possible drunk drivers. Then anytime someone pisses you off while you are driving call the Line and report their Tag number as a possible Drunk driver.

Revenge is sweet.
IwasHere is offline   Reply With Quote