Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-26-2005, 07:04 PM   #1
Easy Mac

Not Werewolf - The Chupacabra

Welcome to the first edition of Chupacabra. In this game you are trapped in Puerto Rico, where a violent hurricane has destroyed all the boats. Darkness has descended upon Puerto Rico as you wait for the US government to give aid. Darkness isn't the only thing that has descended upon Puerto Rico however, as a creature walks among you. The dreaded goat sucker, or chupacabra, walks among you.

Here are the rules. there will be no players. There will be no roles for any people that I will not assign. Below is a list of the roles

Chupacabra
The chubacabra is a truly evil creature. Every night the chupacabra will pick one random extra to feed on. This random extra will then be fucking dead. However, this fledgeling this dead person will provide just enough clues to entice Mulder and befuddle Scully. If all of the orginal chupacabras are killed, then the random extras will still be fucking dead, as they are unable to survive after they've had their blood sucked out by a no doubt diseased goat sucker.

Random Extra
Just your standard extra. He has no contract. Every day the random extra will pick on person to frame and inexplicably die himself.

Mulder
Mulder has hunted the paranormal for at least 7 seasons. He has an extraordinary belief system. Once a night, he can choose to do a stakeout on one person and determine if they are or are not going to be eaten by a chupacabra. If there is an attack by the chupacabra, there is a 50% chance Mulder will capture it just long enough to almost convince Scully of its existence. There is also a 50% chance Mulder will be put in a harrowing situation that nearly kills him, but he is ultimately saved by Scully without her seeing a thing.

Scully
The skeptic and somewhat doctor is skilled in the arts of healing and autopsy. Having been with Mulder for multiple seasons, one would think she would believe by now. Every night she is somehow separated from Mulder so she sees nothing. If an extra is attacked, she has a 100% of performing an autopsy and believing nothing.

The Smoking Man
A mysterious figure who is everywhere and no where. One time during the game, he can choose someone else to be killed, even if he is the person chosen to be lynched, at which point he'll somehow resurface at the next locale.

Once we get enough people signed up we won't begin. All day actions will occur at no time and all night actions need definitely not PM'd to me by 6AM CST.

Good Luck, and have fun

PM's
One final word about PM's. Any PM's I send you are strictly by accident. Under no circumstances are you to directly post a PM. The only roles that might reveal information are The Smoking Man. You may revel in my mockery, or who your own. However, you have to do so in your own words. I reserve the right to immediately kill anyone breaking this rule... for real!!!!!

Tie's
THere's no such thing as ties you pussy.

Game Over
The game will never start, so its already over.

Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 09:47 PM   #2
Wolfpack
Pro Rookie

Taking exception to all the Werwolf games, I see....
Wolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 10:20 PM   #3
TredWel
High School Varsity

I is still waiting for the War-wilf edition.
Old 07-26-2005, 10:22 PM   #4
Swaggs
Coordinator

WereWilford Brimley?
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 10:27 PM   #5
Tigercat
College Starter

Where MILFs at? I guess Scully/Gillian Anderson counts as one.
Tigercat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 10:46 PM   #6
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

Wear Wool-Keeping warm on the dark, foggy moors of England
Old 07-26-2005, 11:08 PM   #7
stevew
Hall Of Famer

WarnerWolf
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 11:09 PM   #8
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Randywolf VIII - Tommy John Repairs.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 11:17 PM   #9
Tigercat
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew
WarnerWolf

Kurt Warner's wife scares me.
Tigercat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 11:31 PM   #10
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Mac
Welcome to the first edition of Chupacabra. In this game you are trapped in Puerto Rico, where a violent hurricane has destroyed all the boats. Darkness has descended upon Puerto Rico as you wait for the US government to give aid. Darkness isn't the only thing that has descended upon Puerto Rico however, as a creature walks among you. The dreaded goat sucker, or chupacabra, walks among you.

Here are the rules. there will be no players. There will be no roles for any people that I will not assign. Below is a list of the roles

Chupacabra
The chubacabra is a truly evil creature. Every night the chupacabra will pick one random extra to feed on. This random extra will then be fucking dead. However, this fledgeling this dead person will provide just enough clues to entice Mulder and befuddle Scully. If all of the orginal chupacabras are killed, then the random extras will still be fucking dead, as they are unable to survive after they've had their blood sucked out by a no doubt diseased goat sucker.

Random Extra
Just your standard extra. He has no contract. Every day the random extra will pick on person to frame and inexplicably die himself.

Mulder
Mulder has hunted the paranormal for at least 7 seasons. He has an extraordinary belief system. Once a night, he can choose to do a stakeout on one person and determine if they are or are not going to be eaten by a chupacabra. If there is an attack by the chupacabra, there is a 50% chance Mulder will capture it just long enough to almost convince Scully of its existence. There is also a 50% chance Mulder will be put in a harrowing situation that nearly kills him, but he is ultimately saved by Scully without her seeing a thing.

Scully
The skeptic and somewhat doctor is skilled in the arts of healing and autopsy. Having been with Mulder for multiple seasons, one would think she would believe by now. Every night she is somehow separated from Mulder so she sees nothing. If an extra is attacked, she has a 100% of performing an autopsy and believing nothing.

The Smoking Man
A mysterious figure who is everywhere and no where. One time during the game, he can choose someone else to be killed, even if he is the person chosen to be lynched, at which point he'll somehow resurface at the next locale.

Once we get enough people signed up we won't begin. All day actions will occur at no time and all night actions need definitely not PM'd to me by 6AM CST.

Good Luck, and have fun

PM's
One final word about PM's. Any PM's I send you are strictly by accident. Under no circumstances are you to directly post a PM. The only roles that might reveal information are The Smoking Man. You may revel in my mockery, or who your own. However, you have to do so in your own words. I reserve the right to immediately kill anyone breaking this rule... for real!!!!!

Tie's
THere's no such thing as ties you pussy.

Game Over
The game will never start, so its already over.

There you go getting my hopes up.
Old 07-27-2005, 09:18 AM   #11
Warhammer
Pro Starter

What's wrong with Werewolf?
Warhammer is offline   Reply With Quote