Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-12-2006, 09:34 AM   #1
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Short and Stunty: A Blood Bowl Dynasty

Welcome folks to another dynasty done by yours truly. I wonder if this one will last more than a week. this dynasty will be about my Blood Bowl team, Short and Stunty, and their attempts to win the first season of FOBB (Front Office Blood Bowl). Here is my initial team lineup.

#Player NamePositionMaStAgAvPlayer SkillsInjCpTDIntCasMvpSPPCost
1GoldBeard the FastBlitzer5339Block, Thick Skull00000080000
2Hotfoot the YoungBlitzer5339Block, Thick Skull00000080000
3Foulmouth the AgileRunner6338Sure Hands, Thick Skull00000080000
4GrimwaldLongbeard4329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle00000070000
5Ornik the MightyLongbeard4329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle00000070000
6Olaf ErickssonLongbeard4329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle00000070000
7GreybeardLongbeard4329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle00000070000
8YellowfootRunner6338Sure Hands, Thick Skull00000080000
9Eric the FlamebeardedLongbeard4329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle00000070000
10RedbeardLongbeard4329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle00000070000
11MalikLongbeard4329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle00000070000

As you can see, my team is neither fast nor agile. They do make up for it though. They hit hard, very hard. And dwarven linemen can take untold amounts of punishment and still play, as long as you wave enough gold in front of them. The keys to winning this team are simple. Ball control, is the biggest key. If you play a faster team, and lets face it, 90% of the teams you play will be faster and more agile, then you are going to be on offense most of the game. Not even a sack of money and a pint of beer, could make my team score any faster. The second key to winning, is to put the boot down. Put it down hard, and put it down often. I really plan to try to clear the field of players, hopefully my opponenets.

Next up, we proceed to the FOBB round robin stage.

Thread Killer extraordinaire

Yay! its football season once again!

Last edited by Airhog : 03-12-2006 at 09:45 AM.
Airhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 10:31 AM   #2
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Good to see folks writing about it I'll have to play the Dwarvies some time with my teams
Old 03-12-2006, 12:23 PM   #3
Airhog
Captain Obvious

SaS vs Dogslayers

Welcome folks, to another fine FSPN broacast. We are live today from the halls of Grimwald, as Short and Stunty take on the Dogslayers.

Willie: I'm One-eyed Willie, and sitting in the box with me today is none other than the retired dwarven legend, Olaf Lekson. A man who played in over 50 BB matches, before being forced to retire after being half-eaten by a troll, in the Ironclad Cup.

Olaf: Its good to be here Willie. Both teams today are new teams. It should be interesting to see how the coaches plan to win with such poor talent, I mean rookies, on the field. The keys to the game for the Dogslayers, is not getting beat up. If they can keep all there men on the field, they have an excellent chance of winning today.

Willie: I have to agree with you there Olaf. For Short and Stunty, they are going to need to control the ball well, and get in the endzone. It also wouldnt hurt if they could take a few players out of the game early though. It looks like another fine matchup today. Its pouring rain, so the ball will be extra slippery. 69k fans are here today, in what is sure to be a great clash between strength and speed. Lets go down now on the field, to our sideline reporter, Nobby

Nobby: BRAINS, BRAINS, BRAINS!!!!

Willie: So true Nobby, it is definately something to watch for today. Here is the coin toss, and it looks like Short and Stunty have won the toss, and have elected to recieve the ball. The kick is away folks, and the game is on.

Willie: It looks like the dwarves are going to attemp to cage the ball here. The get 4 players around it, Oh tough luck there as Grimwald on the south side of the LOS trys to block Coran, and gets a face full of mud.

Olaf: Here come the elves Willie! Morl, just steamrolls Malik on the North Side of the LOS, that has to hurt. Tough break for Ornik, as he gets stunned by Ret. Olaf Errickson is knocked down by Ber in the middle of the LOS.

Olaf: Tough break for Short and Stunty, their runner, Foulmouth the Agile, fumbled the ball as he was picking it up. That really hurts.

Willie: Yeah, it looks like the elves are going to make them pay for that mistake. Foulmouth takes off after the ball carrier, and attempts to put him on the ground. However, he is only able to push him back, and he doesnt drop the ball.

Olaf: The ball carrier Gandor, Dodges free of the opposing team, and Waltzes into the Endzone. Touchdown Dogslayers!!!!

Willie: The fans are going crazy here Olaf, It looks like we might see a riot today if SaS doesnt pick the pace up a bit and get on the board.

Willie: It looks as though the Dogslayers get a awesome kick, pinning the ball deep in the north goaline, and they were able to blitz as well. This doesnt look good for the Dwarves at all.

Olaf: Right now willie, the dwarves just need to settle down, play their game, and hope the opponent makes a few mistakes.

Willie: Well, it looks like the dwarves were able to secure the ball, they look in much better shape now.

Olaf: Oh! tough break there for the dwarves. Morl, just ran Eric the Flamebearded over, and in the process broke the poor dwarves hip.

Willie: You know, when you dont have that much movement to begin with Olaf, you cannot afford to lose a step.

Olaf: Well it looks like the dwarven LOS is being manhandled, The elves knocked them all over on this turn, and were able to put 2 guys in the backfield.

Willie: Well Olaf, it hasnt done the elves much good. Both of their players that broke free ran into dwarves, and landed on their backs. The dwarves are in good position now to run the ball down the field.

Olaf: The elves are'nt giving up without a fight though, they continue to man-handle the line, and are setting themselves up nicely to contain the dwarven drive.

Willie: The dwarves really shot themselves in the foot there, What were they thinking trying to pass the ball on turn 6? They should have held on to it. Is their coach an idiot?

Olaf: I have to agree with you willie, the Elves have a good shot at scoring again. They are just not quite able to get posession of the ball though, and a bad block end their turn early.

Willie: Its the last turn of the half for the Dwarves, and they manage to break free, they are just way to far away from the endzone for it to matter though. They do manage to knock Coran, a dark elf lineman, out for the rest of the drive.

Olaf: A nice hit there by the elves to knock the ball free, but they just ran out of time and couldnt do anything with the ball.

Next up: Halftime, and the second half!

Last edited by Airhog : 03-14-2006 at 08:59 AM.
Old 03-12-2006, 05:28 PM   #4
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Willie: What a poor first half for the Dwarves, a couple of costly mistakes really hurt them. What do they need to do Olaf, to improve their chances for the next half?

Olaf: Well Willie, they really just need to play good football. I dont think they can win this game unless they get lucky, but a draw for them is certainly not out of the question.

Willie: Thats true Olaf, and here come the players back onto the field for the second half. It looks like the Elves are set to recieve the kick

Olaf: A nice kick by the dwarves. It looks like they plan on trying to stop them at the LOS, and force them to beat them with their speed.

Willie: Tough break for the dwarves, as everyone on the line gets knocked over. and the north blizter takes a hard hit as well.

Olaf: Well the dwarves continue having problems, as they double mark the man deep, and one of the men on the LOS is knocked out. They cannot win this game if they keep losing players

Olaf: Well, the elves try to make a run for it down the south side of the field, but their ball carrier trips, and drops the ball trying to go for an extra step.

Willie: Looks like he stepped into a giant hole there, tough break, for the elves, but it remains to be seen if the dwarves can capitalize on this mistake.

Olaf: Well, the dwarves attemp to make something happen on their turn, but are unable to do anything worthwhile. They are starting to turn the tide at the los though.

Willie: More bad luck for the elves, as they fumble the ball again, attempting to pick it up. Of course, the field is wet down there, and I am sure that is having an effect on the players.

Olaf: But the dwarves are not having any luck either. Its turned into a big mud hole where the ball is and players are going everywhere, but none of them seem to stick to the ball.

Olaf: Finally!, an elven player was able to break free with the ball, he is making a mad dash for the goaline!

Willie: Ooooh, that dwarven player smeared him all over the field. Looks like Ber is going to sit the rest of this drive out, trying to figure out which way is up at this point.

Olaf: Poor decision by the dwarves, they should have at least attemped to pick the ball up Willie.

Willie: I agree with you there, they also should have blitzed the elf on the north side of the goaline.

Olaf: Here come the elves, and Gandor trips trying to break free of the two men marking him north of the ball. Another tough break for the elves Today.

Willie: Great move by the dwarves, he stunned Hezlus with a crushing blow, and picked the ball up. He could have picked a better spot to move to though, that may hurt the dwarves.

Olaf: Yes indeed, and the elves are going to capitalize on that mistake Willie, they popped the ball right out from Hotfoot, and grabbed posession of it. This ball has changed hands more times than I can count today.

Willie: The dwarves are able to cage the ball carrier, but are unable to get the ball out of his control. I think the elves are going to have a tough time scoring again in this position.

Olaf: What a great move by the ball carrier Horgaror, to slip out of 4 guy's grasp and score another touchdown!

Willie: This game is offically over now Olaf, the elves will probably pull back a bit, so they dont lose anyone to needless injuries.

Olaf: Dwarves recieve the kick, and set up nicely for their final turn.

Willie: And the time has experied folks. There you have it. I looks like the Dwarves have lost their first match of the season, I wonder if this is an ominous sign for coach Airhog.

Olaf: I sure hope not, he looks like a nice chap, and if he doesnt start winning soon, the fans may have his head on a pike. Lets take a look at the final stats.

ava Server/Client Game Results

Short and Stunty
Dogslayers

Gate: 69000
Game Time: 1 h 00 m
Short and Stunty Game Results
Winnings: 90000
Fan Factor: Stays the Same
Completions: 0
Interceptions: 0
Injuries Caused: BH = 0, SI = 0, RIP = 0

#
PLAYER NAME
POSITION
CP
TD
IN
CS
VP
SP
Greybeard
Dwarf Longbeard

#
PLAYER NAME
POSITION
PASS
RUSH
BLOCK
FOUL
GoldBeard the Fast
Dwarf Blitzer
Hotfoot the Young
Dwarf Blitzer
Foulmouth the Agile
Dwarf Runner
Grimwald
Dwarf Longbeard
Ornik the Mighty
Dwarf Longbeard
Olaf Ericksson
Dwarf Longbeard
Greybeard
Dwarf Longbeard
Yellowfoot
Dwarf Runner
Eric the Flamebearded
Dwarf Longbeard
Redbeard
Dwarf Longbeard
Malik
Dwarf Longbeard

Serious Injuries:
(#9) Eric the Flamebearded [(61) Smashed Hip - (-1 MA)]
Dogslayers Game Results
Winnings: 90000
Fan Factor: Increases
Completions: 1
Injuries Caused: BH = 0, SI = 1, RIP = 0

#
PLAYER NAME
POSITION
CP
TD
IN
CS
VP
SP
Arios
Dark Elf Lineman
Mondath the Second
Dark Elf Lineman
Gandor
Dark Elf Blitzer
Morl
Dark Elf Lineman
Horgaror
Dark Elf Lineman

#
PLAYER NAME
POSITION
PASS
RUSH
BLOCK
FOUL
Ret
Dark Elf Lineman
Arios
Dark Elf Lineman
Mondath the Second
Dark Elf Lineman
Gandor
Dark Elf Blitzer
Morl
Dark Elf Lineman
Helzus
Dark Elf Lineman
Ber
Dark Elf Lineman
Horgaror
Dark Elf Lineman
Coran
Dark Elf Lineman

Serious Injuries:

Short and Stunty
Race: Dwarf
Coached By: Airhog

1GoldBeard the FastBlitzer5339Block, Thick Skull00000080000
2Hotfoot the YoungBlitzer5339Block, Thick Skull00000080000
3Foulmouth the AgileRunner6338Sure Hands, Thick Skull00000080000
4GrimwaldLongbeard4329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle00000070000
5Ornik the MightyLongbeard4329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle00000070000
6Olaf ErickssonLongbeard4329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle00000070000
7GreybeardLongbeard4329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle00000070000
8YellowfootRunner6338Sure Hands, Thick Skull00000080000
9Eric the FlamebeardedLongbeard4329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle00000070000
10RedbeardLongbeard4329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle00000070000
11MalikLongbeard4329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle00000070000
Team Name:Short and StuntyRe-Rolls:3
Race:DwarfFan Factor:7
Team Rating:100Assistant Coaches:0
Treasury:0Cheerleaders:0
Coach:AirhogApothecary:No
Team Wizard:No

Last edited by Airhog : 03-15-2006 at 05:04 PM.
Old 03-12-2006, 05:32 PM   #5
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Since I am staring the dynasty after playing a few games, I will not be able to give all the details as to stats and such until I catch up. But I will try to catch up ASAP.

Old 03-12-2006, 07:12 PM   #6
Airhog
Captain Obvious

At this point, I am pretty sure that I bought me another dwarfeven Lineman. This increased my roster to 12, which allowed me to only use Eric the Flamebeard if someone got hur or KO'd

Old 03-14-2006, 09:49 AM   #7
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Short and Stunty Vs Swanky Boys

Willie: Welcome folks, to another exciting Bloodbowl match. We are here at Swanky stadium, as the Swanky Boys take on Grimwald's Short and Stunty. Im Willie "One Eyed" Wang, and I am joined today by a man that needs an introduction, Olaf Lekson.

Olaf: Thanks Willie. We are here today to watch the High Elves take on the dwarves, in what should be another exciting match in this years FOBBL.

Willie: Indeed Olaf. Now lets take a look at the keys to victory.

Olaf: Well, the dwarves need to focus on keeping control of the ball. This game is really theirs to lose.

Willie: And the Elves just need to get on the board. They need to keep from getting tied up with the dwarves, and having their players taken out of the game. Olaf, who do you think will win today?

Olaf: I am going to pick the Swanky Boys, Winning 2-0. I just dont think the dwarves can get it done.

Willie: And I am going to take the Dwarves, I think they are going to win it 1-0, after they pound the elves into the ground. Let's go down to the field, and see who our zombie sideline reporter Nobby thinks is going to win today.

Nobby: Brains. Brains. Brains!!!

Willie: Interesting choice Nobby, although I don't think a large fireball will decimate both sides, and the match declared a forfeit.

Olaf: Here come the players out onto the field for the opening kick.

Willie: A nice kick by the dwarves to start the game. Blondie picks up the ball, and they start pushing on the LOS. Didn't get to far though as Devastating Dave trips.

Olaf: The dwarves are doing some strategic positioning here. Oh my, Goldbeard just leveled Minwaylo. Looks like there are going to carry him off the field.

Willie: Not much movement by the elves. It looks like they are going to move the ball down the south side of the field.

Olaf: The dwarves are really taking a hands off approach here. This could spell trouble for them if they dont mark those players.

Willie: Once again, the elves are unable to do much on the LOS. The continue to slowly advance down the south side of the field.

Olaf: If I was the dwarves coach, I would tell them to blitz those two open men.

Willie: Well, they finally put some pressure on the ball, I havent seen that much footwork from a dwarf in a long time. Not even from you Olaf.

Olaf: Well, once a Troll takes a bite out of ya, you seem to lose a step.

Willie: Here come the elves, Blondie breaks free, and hands the ball of to Starlight Sam. He's down the field and into the endzone. Touchdown Swanky Boys!

Olaf: tough break for the dwarves, they just didnt put enough pressure on the elves there.

Olaf: The dwarves really need to settle down out there, and regain some focus. They still have plenty of time here. Even if they are as slow as turtles.

Old 03-14-2006, 03:19 PM   #8
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Willie: And theres the kick, another fine effort by the elves. Yellowfoot picks up the ball. And Helga Roundbottom just flattened Larth. Looks like he is being helped off the field here.

Olaf: And the elves are going to attemp to slow them down some. They bring 3 guys down to face the cage here. Lets see what happens

Willie: Oooh, the dwarves really missed an opportunity there, as Grimwald was tripped as he tried to move past that elf. I am sure the elves will capitalize on the dwarven mistake.

Willie: It looks like the elves are able to get a man in the backfield, they may be trying to blitz the dwarves from their unprotected backside.

Olaf: And the dwarves are playing like they just dont have the desire in them to win this one. They really made no effort to advance the ball downfield.

Olaf: This has just turned into a big scrum now, neither side seems to be able to make any headway. This is a bad situation for the elves, they risk getting someone hurt here.

Willie: And Malik runs over Flootsie Flots. He's gonna need help getting back to the bench. Even with a 3 man advantage, it doesnt look like the dwarves will be able to do anything about it. They have just ran out of time here.

Olaf: And the elves are content to just wait out the half here, and not do anything stupid.

Willie: Not the dwarves though, Olaf Ericksson puts another elf on the bench. Dertary Bablin took the brunt of that headbutt there.

Olaf: And the whistle blows as time runs out in the first half. What are your thoughts so far Willie?

Willie: A clearly disappointing first half for the dwarves. They just cannot seem to get things together today. They need to play much better in the second half, if they expect to force a draw here today. I think a win is almost impossible for them.

Last edited by Airhog : 03-14-2006 at 03:21 PM.
Old 03-14-2006, 03:30 PM   #9
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Eric the Flamebearded?

HE LIVES!
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 03:58 PM   #10
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Willie: Time to get the second half underway folks. Dwarves set up to recieve the ball. A beautiful kick by the elves. Foulmouth the Agile picks up the ball, and the move towards the LOS. Good blocking by the dwarves on the LOS.

Olaf: The elven players are back on their feet, and they bring some guys around the south side of the field. Most of their players are stuck on the LOS though.

Willie: And once again, the dwarves are attemping to cage the ball. I wonder if this time they will have more success.

Olaf: The elves get some pressure in the corner Willie, I wonder if they will be able to widen that hole, and pop the ball loose?

Olaf: Progress is slow for the dwarves, but they do manage to advance the ball carrier slightly.

Willie: Its going to take more than a small advance for them to get a score here, they need to take some guys out of this game, and fast!

Olaf: Ooh, nice play by the elves, as they manage to push Foulmouth out of the cage and put a man on him. This doesnt look good for the dwarves at all.

Willie: Not much luck favoring the dwarves, as Yellowfoot falls over while attemping to block Devastating Dave.

Olaf: And the elves manage to corner the ball carrier. They are just having their way with those dwarves. It looks like they are going to have a hard time keeping the elves from turning this match into a 2-0 rout.

Old 03-14-2006, 04:31 PM   #11
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Willie: The dwarves are able to get the elves away from the ball carrier, but there ruck luns out as Ornik the Mighty trips over his own feet trying to get around Blondie on the North Side of the LOS.

Olaf: The elves seem content to burn some time of the clock, as they reposition their team all around the cage, boxing it in. It doesn't look good at all for the dwarves.

Willie: Some intense action in the cage, and the dwarves try to make some headway. They are just being too cautious, and pass up a chance to make a break for it towards the endzone.

Olaf: And the elves are not going to let them off easy either. Footsie Flots pops Foulmouth, and the ball is loose. Everyone scrambles for the ball, but it winds up in Starlight Sams posession.

Willie: The dwarves send Goldbeard after Starlight, but he is unable to get the ball loose.

Olaf: And Starlight is off to the races, and he sprints for the endzone. Only one many can catch him too.

Willie: And Yellowfoot, the only hope to stop the blitz, is tripped up trying to get free, leaving Starlight Sam a free waltz into the endzone.

Olaf: Touchdown Elves! 2-0 Nil now, and this game is in the bag for the Swanky Boys

Willie: And the ref blows the final whistle. Another crushing loss for Grimwald's Short and Stunty Team. Coach Airhog better find a way to win soon, or getting canned might be the least of his worries!

Olaf: Until next time folks, this has been a Fantasy Sports Programming Network presentation.

Old 03-14-2006, 04:33 PM   #12
Katon
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord
Eric the Flamebearded?

HE LIVES!

He even moves! Occasionally. For small distances.

Enjoying the dynasty, Airhog, especially now that it's moving on to matches I didn't get to see close-up.
Katon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 04:34 PM   #13
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Java Server/Client Game Results

Short and Stunty
Swanky Boys

Gate: 21000
Game Time: 1 h 40 m
Winnings: 70000
Injuries Caused: BH = 0, SI = 1, RIP = 0

#
PLAYER NAME
POSITION
CP
TD
IN
CS
VP
SP
Olaf Ericksson
Dwarf Longbeard
Greybeard
Dwarf Longbeard

#
PLAYER NAME
POSITION
PASS
RUSH
BLOCK
FOUL
GoldBeard the Fast
Dwarf Blitzer
Hotfoot the Young
Dwarf Blitzer
Foulmouth the Agile
Dwarf Runner
Grimwald
Dwarf Longbeard
Ornik the Mighty
Dwarf Longbeard
Olaf Ericksson
Dwarf Longbeard
Greybeard
Dwarf Longbeard
Yellowfoot
Dwarf Runner
Redbeard
Dwarf Longbeard
Malik
Dwarf Longbeard
Helga Roundbottom
Dwarf Longbeard

Serious Injuries:
Swanky Boys Game Results
Winnings: 50000

#
PLAYER NAME
POSITION
CP
TD
IN
CS
VP
SP
Starlight Sam
Lion Warrior
Kinto Grefalo
High Elf Lineman

#
PLAYER NAME
POSITION
PASS
RUSH
BLOCK
FOUL
Blondie
Phoenix Warrior
Rex Diamond
Phoenix Warrior
Flootsie Flots
Lion Warrior
Starlight Sam
Lion Warrior
Devastating Dave
Dragon Warrior
Larth
Dragon Warrior
Kinto Grefalo
High Elf Lineman
Xyty Joko
High Elf Lineman
Minwaylo
High Elf Lineman
Dertary Babalin
High Elf Lineman
Guilan Zeffor
High Elf Lineman

Serious Injuries:
(#7) Kinto Grefalo [(32) Broken Jaw - Miss next game]

Last edited by Airhog : 03-15-2006 at 05:03 PM.
Old 03-14-2006, 04:41 PM   #14
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Unfortunately due to a problem with the way matches are saved, I do not have my 3rd and 4th match to replay. Here is the two game logs

For Against
OpponentRaceRatingCasualtiesWinningsScoreRatingCasualtiesWinningsGate
Anxiety's ArmorersChaos Dwarf1181/0/0500000 - 01111/0/05000056000
Anxiety's AntagonistsNecromantic1240/2/0700000 - 11274/1/06000058000

So I bought the apothecary after my last match, and also bought a new player before game five. Here is my new player

13Olik the ProudTroll Slayer5328Block, Thick Skull, Dauntless, Frenzy 00000090000

Old 03-14-2006, 04:55 PM   #15
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Willie: Welcome to another FOBB Bloodbowl Broadcast, Im Willie "One Eye" Wang, and sitting next to me is none other than Olaf Lekson

Olaf: Good Afternoon Willie. It looks like we have another matchup that puts Grimwald's Short and Stunty, against a much faster team. This has spelled trouble for them in the past, but it will be interesting to see if they can finally eek out a win.

Willie: No kidding, the dwarves have gone 0/1/3, and have yet to even score a touchdown. They have been close though, in their last game they tripped 3 feet from the goal line as time expired, in what would have given them another draw.

Olaf: They have had many tough breaks, but look to turn that luck around today. Lets take a look at the starting lineups.

Short and Stunty

1GoldBeard the FastBlitzer5339Block, Thick Skull 00001580000
2Hotfoot the YoungBlitzer5339Block, Thick Skullm00000080000
3Foulmouth the AgileRunner6338Sure Hands, Thick Skull 00000080000
4GrimwaldLongbeard4329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle 00000070000
5Ornik the MightyLongbeard4329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle 00010270000
6Olaf ErickssonLongbeard4329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle 00020470000
7GreybeardLongbeard4329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle, Guard 000021070000
8YellowfootRunner6338Sure Hands, Thick Skull 00000080000
9Eric the FlamebeardedLongbeard3329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle-ma00000070000
10RedbeardLongbeard4329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle 00000070000
11MalikLongbeard4329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle 00010270000
12Helga RoundbottomLongbeard4329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle 00001570000
13Olik the ProudTroll Slayer5328Block, Thick Skull, Dauntless, Frenzy 00000090000
Race:DwarfFan Factor:7
Team Rating:133Assistant Coaches:0
Treasury:70000Cheerleaders:0
Coach:AirhogApothecary:Yes

Olaf: it looks like the dwarves are going to play a man down, losing one of their blitzers, who suffered a groin pull after the match, when he refused to pay for some services rendered.

Willie: Those dwarven ladies can be brutal on the nads Olaf.

Olaf: No kidding! I'd rather be eaten by a troll, then have one of those wenches after me. Now lets take a look at the Visitors lineup.

Anxiety's Annihilators
Race: Dark Elf
Coached By: Anxiety

2SturmBlitzer7348Block 010105100000
5SpindletwistLineman6348Block 11010670000
6LithewireLineman6348 20010470000
7NimblesinewLineman6348 00100270000
8DancingmightLineman6348Block 00021970000
9LaughingwaleLineman6348 00000070000
10DrangBlitzer7358Block, +AG, Strip Ball 0200216100000
11BlitzenBlitzer7348Block 000000100000
12SpeedthrustLineman6348 00000070000
13BurrowdaleLineman6348 10000170000
14StrengthsortieLineman6348 00000070000
15ForceblastLineman6248 -st00000070000
Team Name:Anxiety's AnnihilatorsRe-Rolls:2
Race:Dark ElfFan Factor:8
Team Rating:124Assistant Coaches:0
Treasury:0Cheerleaders:0
Coach:AnxietyApothecary:Yes

Olaf: Drang is definately the player to look out for on the Annihilators squad. I will be looking for the dwarves to put a boot to his head when the ref's aren't looking.

Willie: Lets take a short break Olaf, and then we will be back for the start of this match!

Old 03-14-2006, 05:31 PM   #16
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

I definitely have to play you tonight so I get a match written up ;0
Old 03-14-2006, 07:01 PM   #17
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Willie: So Olaf, any predictions for today?

Olaf: I think the dwarves finally get on the winning track today. I think its going to be a 2-1 win in their favor. They have to get lucky eventually right?

Willie: Thats true Olaf, but I think the score is going to be more like 1-0 Dark Elves. Lets go down to our field reporter Nobby, and check on the weather.

Nobby: Brains?!?!?!

Willie: Thanks for the update Nobby, it does feel like the sun is getting closer.

Olaf: Here come the players Willie, and the dwarves have won the toss. They are electing to kick the ball.

Olaf: Nice kick for the dwarves. Sturm picks up the ball and passes it to Lithewire. They make a few nice blocks on the line, something they need to control during this drive to score.

Willie: The dwarves seem to be employing a wait and see kind of strategy here. They dont want to get burned by the dark elves speed.

Willie: Dancinmight breaks into the middle of the field. Thats dangerous for the dwarves, as the dark elves can pass the ball quite well. And Lithwire runs down the south side of the field here, and hands the ball off to Drang. He plays is cautious though, and stays on the Anniliators side of the field

Olaf: The Stunties get good pressure on the ball though, as Ornik the mighty moves up to keep Drang from advancing.

Olaf: The elves have cleared themselves a nice hole on the south side of the field now, but they continue to play it safe. The dwarves really need to slide a few guys that way, if they can get them on their feet.

Willie: The dwarves move their blitzer, Goldbeard the fast up toward the ball carrier, this could be a risky move for them.

'

Willie: The elves get a nice block from Burrowdale, and that leaves Dancingmight open. Here comes Drang, he hands the ball off to dancingmight, and he streaks into the endzone. Touchdown Anniliators!!!

Olaf: Tough break for the dwarves, they just cannot contain the other team on defense. They need to get into the endzone this half, which wont be that easy against this tough Dark Elf team

Old 03-15-2006, 10:33 AM   #18
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Willie: A nice kick by the elves here to restart play. Foulmouth the Agile picks the ball up. Looks like they are going to attemp a loose cage here.

Olaf: The elves get good position on the LOS, and are able to put one guy on the cage here.

Willie: Redbeard smashes into StregthSortie, and injures him. Looks like hes going to sit the rest of this game out in the box. Foulmouth advance towards the LOS.

Olaf: The elves continue to put pressue on the LOS here.

Willie: The dwarves with a risky move here, trying to run the ball through the gap in the middle of the field. I doubt this move will work, but it is close to the end of the half, and they need to get on the board here.

Olaf: Drang is able to run all the way around the LOS, and delievers a nice blow to Foulmouth. The ball pops out and right into Drang's hands. here

Willie: The dwarves aren't going down without a fight though. Olik pop Drang and the ball gets loose again. He tries to pick it up, but fumbles the ball.

Olaf: Drang goes for the ball, but is unable to get it secured here. The first half is almost over here folks,

Willie: The elven player Burrowdale, must have thought the half was over, becase he just let Olaf Errickson smear him all over the field. Looks like he is going to be sitting the rest of this play out. Grimwald make a nice play on Spindletwist, sending him off the pitch for the rest of the game, after he caught spindletwists knee between his helmet and the ground.

Olaf: And the whistle has blown on this half folks. What a rough turn for the elves, losing two elves like that is going to hurt them in the second half.

Willie: We are going to send things back to the guys in underworld, and we will return here for the second half!

Old 03-15-2006, 10:53 AM   #19
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Willie: The Elves kick the ball off to start the second half.

Olaf: Yellowfoot grabs the ball. The dwarves are going with a half cage here to start the second half.

Willie: The elves clear room in the middle of the LOS, and are slow to advance on the ball.

Olaf: the elves slide a bit to the south, and completely cage the ball. They havent had much luck caging the ball lately, but maybe their luck will change on this drive

Willie: And the elves send Drang right into the middle of the cage, pushing the ball carrier out. Looks like the dwarves are going to need some luck here, to keep this drive alive.

Willie: Grimwald crushes NimbleSinew with that hit, and sends him to the bench to collect his thoughts. The dwarves are in a precarious situation here, as the ball carrier is out in the open.

Olaf: Sturm slides around to the ball carrier, and lays him out. The ball pops loose once again. Drang trys to pick it up, but falls flat on his back, after getting a little help from Olaf Ericksson.

Old 03-15-2006, 11:07 AM   #20
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Olaf: And the dwarves need to make something happen soon Willie. Foulmouth the Agile picks the ball up, and is all by himself on the north side of the pitch near the LOS.

Willie: Drang couldnt get lucky again though, he was tripped up trying to break for the ball, and that has to hurt the dark elven squad.

Willie: A bit of luck for the dwarves there, as Greybeard knocks Strum out of this drive. Leaving just a few guys between Foulmouth and the goalline. And Malik takes another Elven player out! Burrowdale is going to be spending the rest of this drive watching the game from the sidelines! Foulmouth takes off for the goalline, but there is still plenty of space between him and that endzone.

Olaf: Oooh, more bad news for the Elves, Blitzen is all alone trying to get close to the ballcarrier, when he trips, and hits his head on a rock. Looks like he is going to miss the next game with a concussion.

Olaf: The dwarves are close to the goaline now. It looks like they are setting up a defensive net here.

Willie: The elves make no real attempt here to stop them from scoring either! Looks like this match is going to end as a draw.

Willie: Whats this? The dwarves have decided to run the clock out before scoring. Smart move by the coach here, he doesnt want to risk giving the elves a chance to score.

Olaf: And the elves continue to make no effort to chase down the ball carrier. They seem to be content to settle for the draw here as well

Olaf: Helga Roundbottom isn't done causing trouble for the elves though. She massacered Lithewire, and broke the poor elf's leg.

Willie: Tough break for the elves there, another injury that they didnt need.

Olaf: And Foulmouth waltzes into the endzone. Touchdown Stunties!!!!!

Willie: Well they finally have broken their 4 game losing streak here tonight. That should take some pressure off. It remains to be seen if they can turn this ship around though.

Olaf: And time is out on the clock, that is the game folks. This one is over and its a 1-1 draw here. Until next time. This has been a FSPN broadcast.

Last edited by Airhog : 03-15-2006 at 11:07 AM.
Old 03-15-2006, 11:09 AM   #21
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Short and Stunty
Anxiety's Annihilators

Gate: 51000
Game Time: 1 h 22 m
Winnings: 50000
Injuries Caused: BH = 2, SI = 2, RIP = 0

#
PLAYER NAME
POSITION
CP
TD
IN
CS
VP
SP
Foulmouth the Agile
Dwarf Runner
Grimwald
Dwarf Longbeard
Redbeard
Dwarf Longbeard
Helga Roundbottom
Dwarf Longbeard

#
PLAYER NAME
POSITION
PASS
RUSH
BLOCK
FOUL
GoldBeard the Fast
Dwarf Blitzer
Foulmouth the Agile
Dwarf Runner
Grimwald
Dwarf Longbeard
Ornik the Mighty
Dwarf Longbeard
Olaf Ericksson
Dwarf Longbeard
Greybeard
Dwarf Longbeard
Yellowfoot
Dwarf Runner
Eric the Flamebearded
Dwarf Longbeard
Redbeard
Dwarf Longbeard
Malik
Dwarf Longbeard
Helga Roundbottom
Dwarf Longbeard
Olik the Proud
Troll Slayer

Serious Injuries:
Anxiety's Annihilators Game Results
Winnings: 60000
Completions: 3

#
PLAYER NAME
POSITION
CP
TD
IN
CS
VP
SP
Sturm
Dark Elf Blitzer
Lithewire
Dark Elf Lineman
Dancingmight
Dark Elf Lineman
Blitzen
Dark Elf Blitzer

#
PLAYER NAME
POSITION
PASS
RUSH
BLOCK
FOUL
Sturm
Dark Elf Blitzer
Spindletwist
Dark Elf Lineman
Lithewire
Dark Elf Lineman
Nimblesinew
Dark Elf Lineman
Dancingmight
Dark Elf Lineman
Laughingwale
Dark Elf Lineman
Drang
Dark Elf Blitzer
Blitzen
Dark Elf Blitzer
Speedthrust
Dark Elf Lineman
Burrowdale
Dark Elf Lineman
Strengthsortie
Dark Elf Lineman
Forceblast
Dark Elf Lineman

Serious Injuries:
(#5) Spindletwist [(53) Smashed Knee - Niggling Injury]
(#6) Lithewire [(43) Fractured Leg - Niggling Injury]
(#11) Blitzen [(12) Concussion - Miss next game]

Last edited by Airhog : 03-15-2006 at 05:03 PM.
Old 03-15-2006, 11:10 AM   #22
Airhog
Captain Obvious

At this point, I purchased another player

14Sven the MightyTroll Slayer5328Block, Thick Skull, Dauntless, Frenzy 00000090000

Last edited by Airhog : 03-15-2006 at 11:11 AM.
Old 03-15-2006, 11:54 AM   #23
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Willie: Welcome back, to another exciting matchup here at Grimwald Hall. Tonight we see Short and Stunty, taking on Cheese Cheese Rat Rat. A Skaven Team. I am Willie "One Eyed" Wang, and sitting next to me tonight is none other than Olaf "Troll food" Lekson.

Olaf: Good evening Willie, what a fine matchup this should be. Another fast team taking on the hard hitting dwarves. It looks like we will see plenty of blood spilled in the crowd, and hopefully we will see some spilled on the field as well.

Willie: Indeed Olaf. Lets take a look at the rosters for tonight shall we?

Short and Stunty

2Hotfoot the YoungBlitzer5339Block, Thick Skull 00000080000
3Foulmouth the AgileRunner6338Sure Hands, Thick Skull 01000380000
4GrimwaldLongbeard4329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle 00010270000
7GreybeardLongbeard4329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle, Guard 000021070000
9Eric the FlamebeardedLongbeard3329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle-ma00000070000
10RedbeardLongbeard4329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle, Guard 00011770000
12Helga RoundbottomLongbeard4329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle, Guard 00011770000
14Sven the MightyTroll Slayer5328Block, Thick Skull, Dauntless, Frenzy 00000090000
Race:DwarfFan Factor:8
Team Rating:142Assistant Coaches:0
Treasury:30000Cheerleaders:0

Willie: the Dwarves are led by their Lineman Greybeard. He really puts the boot to the opposing team

Olaf: Now for a look at the opposing team

Cheese Cheese Rat Rat
Race: Skaven
Coached By: SirFozzie

1GrumblesnarlsRat Ogre6528Mighty Blow, Frenzy, Prehensile Tail, Big Guy, Wild Animal, Guard 000306130000
2SkitterqueekGutter Runner9247Dodge 00000080000
3MumblestabGutter Runner9247Dodge, Sure Feetm, n020011180000
4WarpgigglesGutter Runner9247Dodge, Sure Feet, Sprint 160012480000
5ScreechLineman7337Block 00011750000
6MaimMaimStorm Vermin7338Block 01010590000
7SoresLineman7337 00000050000
8BackstabberLineman7337 m00001550000
9PosionbladeLineman7337 n00020450000
10TickerLineman7337 00000050000
11JabLineman7437+ST 010121550000
12RatarmThrower7337Pass, Sure Hands, Big Hand 50010770000
13KillfleasStorm Vermin7338Block 00010290000
14KittleflemLineman7337 00010250000
Team Name:Cheese Cheese Rat RatRe-Rolls:2
Race:SkavenFan Factor:11
Team Rating:151Assistant Coaches:0
Treasury:90000Cheerleaders:0
Coach:SirFozzieApothecary:Yes

Willie: Warpgiggles is their best player, and boy is that gutter runner fast. Look for the dwarves to try and take him out of the action, permanently.

Olaf: Well, it looks like the teams are getting ready to line up. We're going to take a quick break and we will be back for the kickoff between Short and Stunty, and Cheese Cheese Rat Rat

Old 03-15-2006, 01:09 PM   #24
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Willie: The players are out on the field, and it looks like Cheese has won the toss and elected to receive. Oh my, the ref was clobbered by a bottle of grog. It looks like total mayhem on the field.

Olaf: the dwarves really need to take advantage of this, and make some grilled cheese sandwhiches.

Willie: The ball sails deep into the northern corner of the skaven side. Good blocking on the line by Cheese Cheese, and they are able to put 2 gutter runners deep in the half

Olaf: The dwarves mark some players, but are unable to put the boot on anyone yet.

Olaf: Ratarm, the skaven thrower goes for the ball, and picks it up. And the skaven continue to dominate the line, forcing them 2 steps back from the LOS. they also move a third player into the backfield.

Willie: The dwarves are trying to put some hurt on the elves though. And Olik the Proud gets KO'd by one of the skaven players. Thats gonna hurt the dwarves, being a man down so early.

Olaf: Ratarm moves the ball up towards the line of scrimmage, and Cheese Cheese put 2 gutter runners near the goalline, free of any markers.

Willie: I dont think we will see a pass here though, too risky, and the skaven have plenty of time to score.

Olaf: A good play by the dwarves there, as Goldbeard fouls Warpgiggles. Its to bad that he is only able to knock him out, and not hurt him.

Willie: And here comes Cheese Cheese. Ratarm advances the ball to Ticker, makes the handoff, and Ticker runs the ball into the endzone! Touchdown Cheese Cheese Rat Rat!!!

Olaf: Tough break for the dwarves, but it is very difficult to stop the skaven teams from scoring. Your only change to beat them is either knock them out, or score more than they do. And thats no easy feat when all your players are slower than a Bullywag.

Willie: So true Olaf. The teams are lining up once again for the kickoff

Old 03-15-2006, 01:20 PM   #25
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Willie: A short kick by the skaven here, and that just might give the dwarves an advantage.

Olaf: The skaven, are unable to get a man near the ball though, and the dwarves still look in great shape.

Willie: Another fine move by the dwarves as Helga Roundbottom, takes out a Cheese Cheese Lineman, Poisionblade, and sends him to the Bench.

Olaf: They have really dominated the north side of the field, and have a great chance at scoring here if they can keep things together.

Willie: Ooh, that has to hurt. They finally get a chance to use their big man Grumblesnarl, but he gets confused about which foot to move next, and hits the ground hard. Tough break for the skaven, as their big man is drug to the bench by 4 players.

Olaf: Foulmouth the Agile gets deep down the north sideline, and it looks like the skaven are going to have their hands full trying to catch him!

Willie: And Grimwald sends another skaven to the sidelines. This time its Ticker that gets knocked out. The skaven are starting to feel the hits from the dwarven team.

Willie: Amazing move by Kittlefem to get free and mark the ball carrier. And now the skaven get two men on the ballcarrier.

Olaf: Yellow Foot makes a crucial block on one of the men marking Foulmouth. Foulmouth slips past Kittlefem, and he sails into the Endzone!
Touchdown Stunties!

Willie: nice move there by the stunties, but that was very risky. They are lucky to have pulled that one off.

Olaf: And they line up once more, for a last minute kick.

Willie: Olak the Proud just headbutted Sores the Skaven Lineman. Looks like he is going to miss the rest of the game. And the whistle blows folks. Thats the end of the first half, and what an exciting half it was!

Olaf: No doubt about it Willie. I can't wait to see how this second half plays out!

Old 03-15-2006, 04:46 PM   #26
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Willie: Welcome back to the second half of this exciting match. The dwarves are set to recieve the kick

Olaf: Looks like Foulmouth the Agile takes a rock to the head by a angry fan.

Willie: And look at the hit there. Olik the proud just flattened the Cheese's star player Warpgiggles. He's gonna have to sit out this drive and collect his thoughts. Well, the dwarves fail to pick the ball up this turn, big mistake? or cunning gameplan?

Olaf: Only time will tell. Screech gets a little revenge against Olik, and puts him on the bench. The did open a nice hole up, and they send Skitterqueek through the gap, and he scoops up the ball. Kittenflem trys to break free into the backfield, but he gets knocked out in the attempt. This is really going to put the pressure on the skaven.

Willie: Tough break for the dwarves, as they are unable to knock the ball away from Skitterqueek. It looks like the skaven may score again!

Olaf: And skittqueek has no problems getting free, and just walking into the endzone. Thats a TD for Cheese, Cheese. They have practically guaranteed a tie game here, and have a good shot at winning this one now.

Willie: Another fine kick by the skavens here today. Keeping the ball in play is crucial.

Olaf: And the mistakes keep piling on for the dwarves, another player falls trying to make a dodge before they are able to secure the ball!

Willie: And the skaven are able to put 3 men near the ball. Are they going to run the score up here today?

Old 03-15-2006, 05:00 PM   #27
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Willie: Well, the dwarves are able to get to the ball. However, Yellowfoot fumbles it before he actually has it secure. it took a lucky bounce though, and landed behind him.

Olaf: Yeah, and poisonblade had a tough break trying to block Hotfoot the Young. He really got stuffed there.

Willie: And Yellowfoot is able to pick the ball up this time. He makes some space between him and the skavens as he moves south.

Olaf: And the skavens bad luck continues as Killfleas gets a chunk taken out of his hide by Grimwald, on an ill advised block.

Willie: Yellowfoot advances the ball towards the south side of the LOS. Olaf Ericksson fouls Kittleflem when he isn't looking and KO's him. Here comes the ref. Oooh and they ejected Olaf for unsportsmanlike conduct. That was a good foul though, it only leaves 1 or 2 players that can catch the ball carrier.

Olaf: Skitterqueek manages to get loose from the north of the field, and is able to run down Yellowfoot. Killfleas attemps to block Grimwald again. This time however, Grimwald means business and sends him to the bench with stars.

Willie: Greybeard lays a massive hit on Skitterqueek. Ooooh, they are carrying him off the field on that play. It looks like Greybread killed him. Yeah not even the apothecary is able to do anything about that hit. Snapped his neck like a twig he did. Yellowfoot advances the ball down the sideline, he looks like he has a good shot and scoring here folks. And Goldbeard the Fast pushes Ticker off the field and into the stands. Ouch, that fan just broke tickers ribs. Looks like he will miss the next game.

Olaf: Looks like screech is up and charging towards Yellowfoot. Oooh hits him hard and the ball is loose.

Willie: And Yellowfoot is unable to secure the ball, as the time runs out.

Olaf: Another loss in the books for Grimwald's Short and Stunty's. But they played hard today. This brings Stunties record to 0-2-4 on the season. Still plenty of games to go though, and they could turn things around.

Willie: Let's hope they do. Killing the opposing team will only get you so far! Im Willie "One Eyed" Wang, and this has been a FSPN presentation.

Old 03-15-2006, 05:01 PM   #28
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Short and Stunty
Cheese Cheese Rat Rat

Gate: 61000
Game Time: 1 h 03 m
Winnings: 80000
Injuries Caused: BH = 1, SI = 0, RIP = 2

#
PLAYER NAME
POSITION
CP
TD
IN
CS
VP
SP
Foulmouth the Agile
Dwarf Runner
Grimwald
Dwarf Longbeard
Greybeard
Dwarf Longbeard
Eric the Flamebearded
Dwarf Longbeard
Olik the Proud
Troll Slayer

#
PLAYER NAME
POSITION
PASS
RUSH
BLOCK
FOUL
GoldBeard the Fast
Dwarf Blitzer
Hotfoot the Young
Dwarf Blitzer
Foulmouth the Agile
Dwarf Runner
Grimwald
Dwarf Longbeard
Ornik the Mighty
Dwarf Longbeard
Olaf Ericksson
Dwarf Longbeard
Greybeard
Dwarf Longbeard
Yellowfoot
Dwarf Runner
Eric the Flamebearded
Dwarf Longbeard
Redbeard
Dwarf Longbeard
Malik
Dwarf Longbeard
Helga Roundbottom
Dwarf Longbeard
Olik the Proud
Troll Slayer
Sven the Mighty
Troll Slayer

Serious Injuries:
Cheese Cheese Rat Rat Game Results
Winnings: 30000

#
PLAYER NAME
POSITION
CP
TD
IN
CS
VP
SP
Skitterqueek
Gutter Runner
MaimMaim
Storm Vermin
Ticker
Skaven Lineman

#
PLAYER NAME
POSITION
PASS
RUSH
BLOCK
FOUL
Grumblesnarls
Rat Ogre
Skitterqueek
Gutter Runner
Screech
Skaven Lineman
MaimMaim
Storm Vermin
Sores
Skaven Lineman
Posionblade
Skaven Lineman
Ticker
Skaven Lineman
Jab
Skaven Lineman
Ratarm
Skaven Thrower
Killfleas
Storm Vermin
Kittleflem
Skaven Lineman

Serious Injuries:
Skitterqueek [DEAD]
(#10) Ticker [(16) Broken Ribs - Miss next game]

Old 03-15-2006, 05:06 PM   #29
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Okay, this catches me up with all of the matches I have played so far. I will be out of town until Sunday, so there wont be anymore updates until I can play some more games next week...

Old 03-15-2006, 09:40 PM   #30
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

This is a lot of fun to read. Good job Airhog!

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 06:49 AM   #31
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Just wanted to let you know that this dynasty isn't dead. I have two more games to post. Should happen wednesday I hope

Old 03-22-2006, 07:42 PM   #32
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Willie: Welcome folks to another exiciting FSPN Bloodbowl Broacast. I'm Willie, and today we have an exciting match folks, as Short and Stunty take on Elfheim East. I am joined in the booth today by the shortest member of our broadcast team Olaf Lekson.

Olaf: Thanks Willie. This should be another exciting match. Maybe today will be the day that the Stunties can break that losing streak. Lets take a look at their lineup today.

Short and Stunty
2Hotfoot the YoungBlitzer5339Block, Thick Skull 00000080000
3Foulmouth the AgileRunner7338Sure Hands, Thick Skull, +MA 02000680000
4GrimwaldLongbeard4329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle 00020470000
7GreybeardLongbeard4329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle, Guard 000121270000
9Eric the FlamebeardedLongbeard3329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle-ma00001570000
10RedbeardLongbeard4329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle, Guard 00011770000
12Helga RoundbottomLongbeard4329Block, Thick Skull, Tackle, Guard 00011770000
13Olik the ProudTroll Slayer5328Block, Thick Skull, Dauntless, Frenzy 00010290000
Team Name:Short and StuntyRe-Rolls:4
Race:DwarfFan Factor:8
Team Rating:149Assistant Coaches:0
Treasury:30000Cheerleaders:0

Willie: Foulmouth the Agile is their fastest player. And Greybeard leads the offensive line. Look for him to get down and dirty on the LOS. Now, lets take a look at the Elf's

Elfheim East
Race: Elf
Coached By: SirFozzie

1Tronheim DavenBlitzer7348Block, Side Step, Dodge 0202010110000
2Seraphi MaferionLineman6347 01000360000
3Heron SwiftCatcher8347Catch, Nerves of Steel, Dodge 030009100000
4Athlen EagleeyeThrower6347Pass, Accurate 1100001170000
5jeron SureshotLineman6347 00010260000
6Ten SlingbladeLineman6347 00000060000
7Flying ShelleyLineman6347Block 10011860000
8Theron MightfootCatcher8347Catch, Nerves of Steel 000000100000
9Dee BrandyLineman6347Block 10001660000
10Heron JarrenLineman6347 00000060000
11Ulthan LionheartLineman6347Kick 20001760000
12Gallant MoonbladeCatcher8357Catch, Nerves of Steel, Dodge, +AG, Sprint 0701233100000
13Sorrell DapperdaleLineman6347 00000060000
Team Name:Elfheim EastRe-Rolls:2
Race:ElfFan Factor:11
Team Rating:143Assistant Coaches:0
Treasury:40000Cheerleaders:0
Coach:SirFozzieApothecary:Yes

Olaf: Gallant Moonblade is one tough catcher. Look for him to score often if he is given the chance.

Willie: Im looking for the dwarves to put a nice boot to his head.

Olaf: It might make things more interesting. Lets go down to our field reporter Nobby. Nobby, what do you think about Gallant?

Nobby: Brains!!!!!

Willie: Well he does have an abnormally large head, but Im not sure how that makes him a better bloodbowl player. Let's take a quick pause here, and we will be back with the opening kickoff...

Old 03-22-2006, 08:02 PM   #33
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Willie: Its a nice day today folks, here in wonderful Elfheim. It looks like the teams are out on the field, and lined up for the opening drive.

Olaf: The dwarves have won the toss and elected to kick the ball.

Willie: Shallow kick by the dwarves as the ball just barely makes it over the LOS. And the ball takes a nice bounce and lands right in front of Ulthan Lionheart on the South side of the field

Olaf: Theron Mightfoot moves deep down the north sideline, and Heron Swift also moves into the backfield. Ulthan picks the ball up and move towards the middle, he hands the ball off to the elves thrower Althleen EagleEye.

Willie: The dwarves put men on both Theron and Heron.

Olaf: And Athleen runs up to the LOS, and tosses the ball to Gallant. He is off to the Races Folks! Touchdown Elfheim!!!

Willie: The dwarves had no chance of stopping that one.

Olaf: Elves are lining up to kick here. Nice kick by the elves, and they get lucky, and Blitz!

Willie: Tough break for the dwarves here, they really did not need this to happen.

Olaf: The elves capitalize on this mistake and manage to get Heron Swift to the ball, and pick it up

Willie: Hotfoot the young blitzes Heron, and knocks the ball into Foulmouth the Agile's hands. Big mistake by Foulmouth though, as tried to knock the other man marking him over, but was only able to push him. Olik the proud sends the first man off the pitch after giving Ten Slingblade a nasty hit

Olaf: Tronheim Davin blitz foulmouth and the ball pops loose. Heron manages to scoop the ball up, and he scores!!!! 2-0 Elfheim! The dwarves are sure to have a tough time getting out of this hole.

Willie: They line back up for the kick, its a bad kick though and it sails out of bounds. The ball is given to Foulmouth to start the drive.

Olaf: The dwarves slowly advance the ball here, trying not to make another big mistake

Willie: The elves are playing defensive here Olaf, moving there men away from the Dwarves. It looks like they are trying not to get anyone injured.

Old 04-27-2006, 09:50 AM   #34
moneyp
n00b

The field looks great. What software do you use to play?
moneyp is offline   Reply With Quote