Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-25-2008, 09:45 PM   #1
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Boston Area Restaurants ...oh and sight seeing as well.

My family and I am in Boston for a few days, and I'm looking for some restaurant recommendations.

Doesn't have to be fancy, looking for suggestions that are Kid friendly. We're in Cambridge, and went on up near Harvard this evening. Had a fairly disappointing meal at a Pub Something Doyle or somesuch...My fault I wanted a beer, and am a sucker for Bangers and Mash.

I've been told that I've got to try Mary Chung's for the Suan la chow sho at least. That is the only solid recommendation that I've had.

Seafood...Italian....Asian....Thai....Indian....Greek

Nothing is really off limits.

I know that we'll be down by the commons, Downtown Boston, Science Museum, Freedom Trail, the Constitution are all places we're planning to visit.

Heck if you've got suggestions for sight seeing, that would be great as well.

Glengoyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 11:50 PM   #2
Crapshoot
Grizzled Veteran

My favorite Thai place in Boston was a hole-in-the-wall on Boylston st - close to the Hancock called Thai Basil. Great place.

Davio's is a decent resteraunt as well down there, and Todd English's places are pretty good if you want high end.

A
Crapshoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 11:53 PM   #3
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Union Oyster House is really good.

So is the Black Rose if you want good pub food
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 02:53 AM   #4
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

bah. Come to boston while i'm out of town why don't you!
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 06:50 AM   #5
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

fyi: the Tea Party ship is the most disappointing site in Boston.
Old 07-26-2008, 08:23 AM   #6
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Other than the aquarium, my favorite touristy thing to do in Boston is just walk. Not sure how far you can get with kids before they'll get tired, but if the weather is nice you can just walk until you get hungry and then find a good place to stop. Most of the places in little italy are good.

And while I really enjoyed Legal Seafood by the harbor, do not under any circumstances order their version of a bloody mary. The secret ingredient is ground up shrimp pulp. It may honestly be the worst thing I've ever tasted in a restaurant.
Old 07-26-2008, 09:19 AM   #7
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Thanks for the tips everyone.

Today, we're going out to Science Museum and the Duck Tours. We're also thinking on going up to the observation deck of the Prudential.

Early next week we're going to hit Fenway for a tour. I couldn't see going to a game with a four year old, that just isn't all that interested in baseball.

Oh yeah the kids are four and eight. I'm here attending some management programs at MIT, and the family is out enjoying the sites.

I'm also planning on hitting the MIT museum as well since it is close, and there are some cool looking exhibits.
Old 07-26-2008, 09:22 AM   #8
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
fyi: the Tea Party ship is the most disappointing site in Boston.

Good tip, as that was going to be on our list. It turns out, it was damaged by fire a few months back and is closed for repairs. So we dodged that bullet.

Most folks warned me that the Bunker Hill monument was THE most disappointing site in Boston.
Old 07-26-2008, 09:44 AM   #9
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Somerset Grill. Good food and the best beer.

The Middle East Restaurant is damn good as well, something a little different.

Last edited by jeff061 : 07-26-2008 at 09:44 AM.
jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 09:49 AM   #10
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Actually not Somerset. It's Sunset Grill & Tap.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 10:48 AM   #11
miked
College Starter

If you like Italian, I lived in the North End for nearly 4 years. If you have cash and don't mind maybe waiting in line, Giaccomo's is the bomb. Lucca is good, but a bit pricey, Al Dente is really good (on Salem St.), Fiore is decent but a little pricey as well, and Assiaggo is really good.

If you are up for some late night feasting, Cafe Pompei has some good late night calzones, and Cafe De La Sport has the best canolis (stay away from Mike's pastry).

Last edited by miked : 07-26-2008 at 12:35 PM.
miked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 12:31 PM   #12
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

the science museum is awesome
Old 07-26-2008, 08:20 PM   #13
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
the science museum is awesome

This I will agree with. It was a great experience, we spent the day there and they darn near had to kick us out. Kids were still going strong. The parents were just about wiped for the day.

Thanks everyone for the tips on the restaurants. I have two more requests. Ice Cream and a Deli.

Ice Cream..We're alway looking for the good stuff. We've hit a couple, but Ice Cream is a great way to to finish the day for the kids.

On the Deli. I used to have a client in Hartford, and we travelled together all over Connecticut. Along the way, he would stop at Delis in every corner of the state, and everyone of them served sandwiches, I'm sorry grinders, that were better than any I had ever had in California. At that time, I determined that the Mississippi river had somehow prevented sandwich technology from reaching the west. So what does Boston have to offer in the way of Grinders?
Old 07-27-2008, 03:40 AM   #14
BishopMVP
Coordinator

I don't know Boston proper as well as some others here, but I have a few thoughts

- Tommy Doyle's was a terrible choice. I wouldn't even go to drink there. Cheiftains abound. Charlie's Beer Garden next to it is actually a decent enough place, but I still wouldn't go near Harvard Sq for pub food.

- It's not the Mississippi that divides sandwiches from you. Places like Rein's Deli dont exist in Massachusetts either. It's a NY/CT thing. We do have places with great subs and surprisingly, good burrito places are plentiful. It's not a nice sit-down dinner by any means, but Felipe's in Harvard Sq or Anna's Taqueria anywhere in the city (they have one on the MIT campus - campus center 150 feet off the Charles next to the fields IIRC) are both quite good places. (Dialectically, I've always thought a grinder referred to a sub here. The one important mistake not to make is asking for a milkshake. Call it a frappe up here.)

- In Harvard Sq there's also a pretty good Burger place. Bartletts/Bartley's something like that, right on Mass Ave across from Harvard Yard. I don't remember if they do ice cream (if they don't, I'm quite certain there's a place within 2 min that does) but they do have some fabulous Raspberry Lime Rickey's. It's known, but still very much a get 'em in, get 'em their food, get 'em out type joint. Well worth it, and supposedly the onion rings are great there too.

Beyond that, I'd listen to the other guys here for North End/Fanueil Hall area suggestions. If you're coming out the Freedom Trail towards the North Bridge or Walden Pond (I wouldn't recommend it with kids - they'd be bored out of their mind) I can give more advice there.

Last edited by BishopMVP : 07-27-2008 at 03:43 AM.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 06:19 PM   #15
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Dobbs2 View Post
Toscanini's (Welcome To Toscanini's: Home of the Best Ice Cream in the World) is thought to be the best ice cream in the city (state? world?) and is located near the MIT campus. Made fresh in the shop - flavors are unique and delicious.

For more traditional ice cream, Herrell's in Harvard Square is a favorite. It's the one in the old bank vault on Dunster St. right near the T station.

Hey thanks again for the tips. We're heading to the East Coast Grill tonight...rain permitting.

We wandered past Toscanini's last night, and the ice cream was fantastic. We found it as we walked back to the Hotel from Mary Chung's. Mary Chung's was pretty good. I think our selection was pretty hampered by the kids. We just couldn't get the spicy stuff. I'm usually a bit more bold even with the kids, but the spicy appetizer, suan la chow show (which was incredible) made me think that their menu might actually mean spicy when it says so.

Tomorrow is Italian day. We're heading to Fenway for a morning tour, and then might be able to have lunch and Dinner in the north end.
Old 07-27-2008, 06:39 PM   #16
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glengoyne View Post
Hey thanks again for the tips. We're heading to the East Coast Grill tonight...rain permitting.

We wandered past Toscanini's last night, and the ice cream was fantastic. We found it as we walked back to the Hotel from Mary Chung's. Mary Chung's was pretty good. I think our selection was pretty hampered by the kids. We just couldn't get the spicy stuff. I'm usually a bit more bold even with the kids, but the spicy appetizer, suan la chow show (which was incredible) made me think that their menu might actually mean spicy when it says so.

Tomorrow is Italian day. We're heading to Fenway for a morning tour, and then might be able to have lunch and Dinner in the north end.

for lunch in the north end (or dinner, but I presume you might want a bit of a "classier" dinner), you want to go to Pizzeria Regina. it's at 11 Thatcher Street.
Old 07-28-2008, 01:29 PM   #17
Fighter of Foo
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
for lunch in the north end (or dinner, but I presume you might want a bit of a "classier" dinner), you want to go to Pizzeria Regina. it's at 11 Thatcher Street.

Good luck finding it on your first try

Mike Pastry is right on Hanover St. and you can take the kids there to spoil them for dessert.
Fighter of Foo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 01:37 PM   #18
Galaxy
Coordinator

How good are the Italian restaurants in the North End?

Last edited by Galaxy : 07-28-2008 at 01:37 PM.
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 02:08 PM   #19
Fighter of Foo
College Prospect

It's a lot like Little Italy in NYC.
Old 07-28-2008, 03:52 PM   #20
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter of Foo View Post
Good luck finding it on your first try

Mike Pastry is right on Hanover St. and you can take the kids there to spoil them for dessert.

Hey no problem finding it. The Pizza was great. It even exceeded expectations. Oh and while I did find it....we used a GPS.

Half way through Italian Day/Eat your way through Boston day.
Today we've crossed off Pizza, Lobster Rolls, Gelato, and Cannollis. On to dinner in the North End.
Old 07-28-2008, 04:17 PM   #21
Fighter of Foo
College Prospect

That's cheating Glad you're having a good time
Old 07-28-2008, 04:53 PM   #22
miked
College Starter

Mike's pastries = most overrated ever. Try Cafe Del Sport on Hanover 2 doors down from Mike's. They fill their canolis on the spot and it's awesome. For a decent priced fare, you can't go wrong with Al Dente (Salem St) or Assaggio's (Prince Street). Those other ones I mentioned are likely too pricey.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:45 AM   #23
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

cafe del sport is MUUUUCH better!!!

glad to hear you found Regina!
Old 07-29-2008, 08:02 AM   #24
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Hey In good tourist fashion We initially couldn't find De La Sport, and some locals told us to hit Modern. So we did. It was good, but I'm not much of a canoli fan in any case. The chocolate dipped variety won the day. Later with my niece guiding our tour, we hit Mike's. There they had a yellow cream stuffed canoli, which isn't a canoli but then again, I'm not a fan in any case. Also I got a chocolate dipped peanut butter cookie, it was great.

Shortly after exiting Mike's, we found Cafe De La Sport, but already had a full armload of pastry. Since I feel that I owe it to my FOFC colleagues, we'll be heading back to De La Sport in the north end.

Today we're hitting the Constitution, High Tea at the Four Seasons, and the MIT museum. Finishing up with dinner again in the North End or at least an italian restaurant near Faneuil hall with some old friends of my wife's family.
Old 10-30-2008, 04:26 PM   #25
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Question about Al Dente, my wife and I will be in Boston for our anniversery, would Al Dente be quaint enough for us. We're not hard core lovey-dovey, but we would like a place that isn't to loud or family focused.
Old 10-30-2008, 04:48 PM   #26
miked
College Starter

I found Al Dente to be quaint, it's on Salem Street, a little off the craziness of Hanover. If you are feeling pricey, Lucca is great, but the entrees are expensive and it's a tad pretentious. Al Dente has great bruschetta (sp) and decent priced wines/entrees considering the North End. Sigh.

Assaggio on Prince Street (right off Hanover) is also pretty nice, but it had been a while since I had been there and can't remember the atmosphere, but generally, off Hanover St. tends to be a bit less crazy and more romantic.

Giacomo's Ristorante is truly exceptional but it's cash only and you have to wait in line unless you go around 6 or 9. It's cramped and great food, but I have never seen a child there.

Hope it helps.
Old 10-31-2008, 09:23 AM   #27
scooter
High School Varsity

Quote:
Question about Al Dente, my wife and I will be in Boston for our anniversery, would Al Dente be quaint enough for us. We're not hard core lovey-dovey, but we would like a place that isn't to loud or family focused.

I've never been here myself, but a friend of mine from college is the Director of Operations for this small chain of dessert restaurants. It's expensive, but it could be a nice romantic thing to do for your anniversary. If you go, let me know if you enjoyed it.

Finale Dessert Company
scooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:23 AM   #28
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

ooooh - Finale is YUMMY!!!
Old 10-31-2008, 01:42 PM   #29
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

we may skip dessert so we arent to full to have sex.
Old 10-31-2008, 01:50 PM   #30
miked
College Starter

Quote:
we may skip dessert so we arent to full to have sex.

A real man would figure out a way to combine them. Creative use of canolis FTW!

Last edited by miked : 10-31-2008 at 01:50 PM.
miked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:55 PM   #31
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by miked View Post
A real man would figure out a way to combine them. Creative use of canolis FTW!

not a bad idea
Old 08-07-2009, 05:37 PM   #32
JeeberDMack
Mascot

So the wife and I will be in Boston for a long weekend thanks to one of my cousins getting married. Unfortunately, we'll only have one day to ourselves to go see the sights. So what are the essential things that we must not miss while we're in town? I wish we had more time, but alas...
JeeberDMack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 07:49 PM   #33
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeberDMack View Post
So the wife and I will be in Boston for a long weekend thanks to one of my cousins getting married. Unfortunately, we'll only have one day to ourselves to go see the sights. So what are the essential things that we must not miss while we're in town? I wish we had more time, but alas...

fun! jeeberdmack in boston!??!!?
Old 08-07-2009, 09:06 PM   #34
BishopMVP
Coordinator

What weekend are you in town? There are some things worth doing in the summer that aren't gonna be fun after mid-October.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:37 AM   #35
JeeberD
General Manager

This weekend. We arrive about 1:30 this afternoon. Yeah, I know I'm getting a late start on the planning...

Just looking at a map, I see out hotel is pretty much right across the river from harvard, so the wife and I will probably walk around the campus this afternoon before we have to go to the rehearsal dinner. Pretty much all day Sunday is booked with the actual wedding, and then Monday will be our free day to see whatever sights we can take in...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO

Last edited by JeeberD : 08-08-2009 at 04:38 AM.
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:08 PM   #36
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

at least the weather is beautiful.

as hokey as they are, you should probably do a Duck Tour (they leave from the Prudential Center). It'll at least drive you past all the big sites although you have to put up with the idiocy of the driver/tour guide.

walking around Harvard and Harvard Square this afternoon should be fun and interesting. Saturday afternoons down there are nice.

If the weather stays nice on Monday you could do a Duck Tour and then maybe go out to some of the Harbor Islands (Georges or maybe Spectacle), or even Castle Island. You could do the Freedom Trail if it's not too hot and you feel like doing a 3-mile walk thru the City and seeing all the historical sites.

You should do dinner in the North End for great Italian either tonight if you want to go out, or Monday if you're still in town. Or you could plot to be over there on Monday afternoon and do Pizzeria Regina (11.5 Thatcher Street) for lunch (but be prepared for a wait).

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 08-08-2009 at 12:16 PM.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:14 PM   #37
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

The Duck Tour was cool. I really enjoyed the museum of science. I think it is a must see for me in Boston.

Dinner in the North End is a real treat as well. Most anywhere there will be close to the best you've ever had or maybe even better.
Old 08-08-2009, 06:59 PM   #38
miked
College Starter

Sigh...I miss the North End (of course not in the summer when I was woken up every weekend by the random Festival of Some Saint I Haven't Heard Of). I'll be there in 2 weeks or so visiting friends but will have a baby, so I guess no Vox, Waterfront Bar, or even Kings. Don't even think I can bring the baby to Giacomo's.

Time to hit up Cottonwood Cafe!
Old 08-08-2009, 07:13 PM   #39
Ramzavail
College Starter

Theres a place calles Stephanies on Newbury, its excellent.
Ramzavail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:03 PM   #40
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by miked View Post
Sigh...I miss the North End (of course not in the summer when I was woken up every weekend by the random Festival of Some Saint I Haven't Heard Of). I'll be there in 2 weeks or so visiting friends but will have a baby, so I guess no Vox, Waterfront Bar, or even Kings. Don't even think I can bring the baby to Giacomo's.

Time to hit up Cottonwood Cafe!

i work like 20 feet from cottonwood...lol
Old 08-09-2009, 08:29 AM   #41
JeeberDMack
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
at least the weather is beautiful.

as hokey as they are, you should probably do a Duck Tour (they leave from the Prudential Center). It'll at least drive you past all the big sites although you have to put up with the idiocy of the driver/tour guide.

walking around Harvard and Harvard Square this afternoon should be fun and interesting. Saturday afternoons down there are nice.

If the weather stays nice on Monday you could do a Duck Tour and then maybe go out to some of the Harbor Islands (Georges or maybe Spectacle), or even Castle Island. You could do the Freedom Trail if it's not too hot and you feel like doing a 3-mile walk thru the City and seeing all the historical sites.

You should do dinner in the North End for great Italian either tonight if you want to go out, or Monday if you're still in town. Or you could plot to be over there on Monday afternoon and do Pizzeria Regina (11.5 Thatcher Street) for lunch (but be prepared for a wait).

Thanks, DT. Yeah, we walked around Harvard Square for a little bit yesterday and really enjoyed it. We're planning on trying the Freedom Trail tomorrow, but with my wife being 5 months pregnant I'm not sure we'll manage the whole thing. The weather is absolutely beautiful, it's a MUCH welcome change from the 100+ temps in Texas. The rehearsal dinner was at Maggiano's last night, so we got some good Italian. Maybe we'll get some Indian or something tomorrow...
Old 08-09-2009, 01:31 PM   #42
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Thanks, DT. Yeah, we walked around Harvard Square for a little bit yesterday and really enjoyed it. We're planning on trying the Freedom Trail tomorrow, but with my wife being 5 months pregnant I'm not sure we'll manage the whole thing. The weather is absolutely beautiful, it's a MUCH welcome change from the 100+ temps in Texas. The rehearsal dinner was at Maggiano's last night, so we got some good Italian. Maybe we'll get some Indian or something tomorrow...

awww hell that's right - she's 5 months pregnant so there's no way you'll get the whole 3 miles. pick and choose the highlights that you want to see then (you can get the website).

As far as Indian - I'm not a huge help as i don't really enjoy Indian food all that much. You could go for some quality seafood at any of a bunch of places I could recommend.

Hope the weather holds up for the wedding today.

I work down in Back Bay like a block from the public garden, so drop me a reply or a PM if you want to meet up
Old 08-09-2009, 02:36 PM   #43
BishopMVP
Coordinator

I'd vote against Indian and maybe go for a seafood place like DT suggested. There are probably some decent enough Indian places, but I don't think any of them would be something you can't find in Texas. The haddock or lobster around here on the other hand...

It's up to you - if you're gonna be walking around (the Museum of Science is a nice mention if you're wife is pregnant - although it would be even better if you had the kids already) maybe just see something you like and go for it. But I'm always of the opinion when you go someplace, go for the food they're known for. When I went down to San Antonio we weren't eating Italian, we were eating Mexican food (and it was fantastic).

EDIT - looking at weather tomorrow, you guys might laugh at 85 and humid but there's supposed to be rain early and T'storms later on. So the Museum of Science is looking more promising either when the rain comes or as a break in the middle of the day.

Last edited by BishopMVP : 08-09-2009 at 02:40 PM.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:56 PM   #44
Crapshoot
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

The Indian place I really liked in Boston was a place called Tamarind I think in Cambridge, near Harvard Square - very good. My favorite joint was a place called Rani in Brooklyn; can't go wrong with that.
Crapshoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 03:11 PM   #45
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopMVP View Post
I'd vote against Indian and maybe go for a seafood place like DT suggested. There are probably some decent enough Indian places, but I don't think any of them would be something you can't find in Texas. The haddock or lobster around here on the other hand...

It's up to you - if you're gonna be walking around (the Museum of Science is a nice mention if you're wife is pregnant - although it would be even better if you had the kids already) maybe just see something you like and go for it. But I'm always of the opinion when you go someplace, go for the food they're known for. When I went down to San Antonio we weren't eating Italian, we were eating Mexican food (and it was fantastic).

EDIT - looking at weather tomorrow, you guys might laugh at 85 and humid but there's supposed to be rain early and T'storms later on. So the Museum of Science is looking more promising either when the rain comes or as a break in the middle of the day.

if you're looking for great lobster or seafood let me know and i can throw out plenty of names - either more upscale "classy" places or some of the more "shack" type places that you can find downtown - Barking Crab is one that I went to for the first time the other day that was really good
Old 08-09-2009, 07:04 PM   #46
JeeberDMack
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crapshoot View Post
The Indian place I really liked in Boston was a place called Tamarind I think in Cambridge, near Harvard Square - very good. My favorite joint was a place called Rani in Brooklyn; can't go wrong with that.

Coincidentally enough, we just finished up dinner at Tamirand Bay. A magazine listed it as the best in Boston, and I have to agree that it was damn good. The wife definitely wants seafood, so we'll probably get some tomorrow. How is the Legal Seafood in Cambridge? It's right outside our hotel...

Hopefully the weather holds up tomorrow. The wife brought an umbrella, so if it's just a light rain we should be ok. I love science, so the museum would be cool with me, but I don't know how much the wife would be into it.

DT, I'll let you know if I find time to get together. I kinda doubt it, but hopefully some comes up...
Old 08-09-2009, 07:10 PM   #47
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I endorse meeting up with DT. He's a helluva cool guy and I think you guys would get along well.
Old 08-09-2009, 07:11 PM   #48
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Coincidentally enough, we just finished up dinner at Tamirand Bay. A magazine listed it as the best in Boston, and I have to agree that it was damn good. The wife definitely wants seafood, so we'll probably get some tomorrow. How is the Legal Seafood in Cambridge? It's right outside our hotel...

Hopefully the weather holds up tomorrow. The wife brought an umbrella, so if it's just a light rain we should be ok. I love science, so the museum would be cool with me, but I don't know how much the wife would be into it.

DT, I'll let you know if I find time to get together. I kinda doubt it, but hopefully some comes up...

Legal Seafood is good but there's better places, either for "classy" seafood or for "fish n chips" style seafood I think. But if it's convenient to your hotel and all, there are worse places to eat for sure. Hell, I eat there from time to time. Never having been there you'd probably wouldn't be bothered by it at all.

No worries Jeebs, just throwing the offer out there.

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 08-09-2009 at 07:13 PM.
Old 08-09-2009, 07:17 PM   #49
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I endorse meeting up with DT. He's a helluva cool guy and I think you guys would get along well.

awww thanks Lathum
Old 08-13-2009, 01:28 AM   #50
JeeberD
General Manager

Thanks for all the advice, DT. The wife and I had a great time in Boston, and we're hoping to visit again so we can see all the stuff that we didn't get a chance to see this visit. I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to get together, but when we make that next trip I'll be sure to work in some time for a beer or four with you...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote