Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-27-2010, 03:04 PM   #1
Epi_862
Mascot

WWE PPV Webcast help

Hi there, i'm a bit out of time with this and wwe support isn't getting back at me... So, if you have experience with the aforementioned service, please be so kind and help me out.

1) How's the quality? Comparable to TV broadcast? HD?

2) Can i view the ppv through a media center extender?

The problem is, we want to watch it live, here in Finland, on the big screen. If anyone can help me with these questions, it's greatly appreciated.

Epi_862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 09:09 AM   #2
Epi_862
Mascot

So i got some answers, to the first two.

1) 1200kbps.

2) nope.

But now, WWE webcast crecitcard authentication is having some issues, heres a quote from a mail they sent:

Quote:
Greetings,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused due to this, currently due to technical difficulties all international customer are unable to purchase through there credit cards. We are working on it, I request you to please try purchasing the PPV later. We greatly appreciate your patience in this matter.

Regards,
WWE PPV Webcast Support
[email protected]
Chet

So, in a later mail, they said they're on it. But we planned a gettogether for this event, and now im scared we wont be able to see it.

If ANYone would be so kind as to order the ppv with a US creditcard for me (there's a gifting option on the site), i'll put 5$ extra for the trouble, and i will send the cash first, so no risk.

You'd be making a couple of people very happy, and you can never have enough good karma, right?

Im on MSN messenger right now, and will be on [mika ( a ) falcons (dot) fi], or you can catch me here with a PM.

Thanks to anyone.
Epi_862 is offline   Reply With Quote