Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-27-2005, 07:37 PM   #1
maximus
Banned

some more 9/11 stuff.

This video is about 22 mins long (wmv format). I think it made some very good points about what "may reall have happend" on 9/11. I'm not a conspiracy theory type guy but I do have my doubts about what really occured on 9/11.

http://70.84.33.210/~infomedi/video/...alpreview2.wmv

maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 08:01 PM   #2
amdaily
College Prospect

For those that don't/can't download, there is alot of shrilling, screeching, fourth and fifth hand information, and interviews of steet people with very little fact to back up wild accusations. Put out by infowars, so go figure.

Last edited by amdaily : 07-27-2005 at 08:01 PM.
amdaily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 08:02 PM   #3
maximus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdaily
For those that don't/can't download, there is alot of shrilling, screeching, fourth and fifth hand information, and interviews of steet people with very little fact to back up wild accusations. Put out by infowars, so go figure.

I wouldn't call the firemen who were at the sceen "fourth and fifth hand information".
Old 07-27-2005, 08:07 PM   #4
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

honestly, sometimes I hate people who perpetuate the 9/11 conspiracy crap as much as I hate the terrorists.
Old 07-27-2005, 08:10 PM   #5
Wasabiak
High School Varsity

There's so much crooked shit that happens in this country, nothing, absolutely nothing, would surprise me. I don't trust our government or any business people in this country any farther than I could throw them. But, whatever. There's always Canada.

Last edited by Wasabiak : 07-27-2005 at 08:10 PM.
Wasabiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 08:25 PM   #6
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft Dodger
honestly, sometimes I hate people who perpetuate the 9/11 conspiracy crap as much as I hate the terrorists.
Word.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 08:43 PM   #7
JW
College Prospect

We never landed on the moon either.
JW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 08:44 PM   #8
Easy Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW
Then how did google get all those great shots?
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 08:55 PM   #9
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
Red-Headed Vixen

Quote:

I don't hate them necessarily, just really really really really don't like them a whole heck of a lot.
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 08:59 PM   #10
JW
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Mac
Then how did google get all those great shots?

Photoshop. Ask Elvis.
Old 07-27-2005, 08:59 PM   #11
Peregrine
Pro Starter

I haven't looked at the video yet, but are these the people that claim that the plane hitting the Pentagon never really happened and was staged by the government?
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 09:27 PM   #12
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

I just watched it and it does raise some very good points
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 09:31 PM   #13
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Watched it. Very disturbing. I hate that the video isn't complete. But the points raised are pretty valid.
Old 07-27-2005, 09:31 PM   #14
TroyF
Coordinator

So let me get this straight. . .

They set up these demolitions the night before. Demolitions that take days to prepare. God only knows the amount of people who would have had to be involved in this. We have advanced demolitions set up in the two largest office buildings in the world and building 7.

They then hire terrorists to hijack planes and commit suicide bombings. And for what? Did a jewish businessman somehow convince a bunch of Muslim terrorists that this would be a good idea? That's some impressive stuff there.

But back to the demolitions here. This was professional stuff.

And in the end, here is where this conspiracy theory falls apart. This would have taken the work of hundreds of highly skilled professionals. They also would have had to have been helped by hundreds more worker bees to set up the bombs in all three buildings. You also have to have the complete cooperation with the people covering this up.

Bombs leave traces. A professional demolition has thousands of wires and detonators. (especially for buildings that large) That stuff didn't just dissapear in the collapse. It would have been found. So we now have to assume that all of the people working on the cleanup (at the very least the trained experts who were helping) had to be involved.

So out of these thousands of people who were involved in the setup, actual bombing and coverup. . . they've all been able to keep their mouths shut. None of them have ever got drunk and made a slip up. You are telling me this was the "perfect" plot. Kind of like something out of a dark comic book with a legion of evil killing innocents for money.

Sorry, I just don't buy it.
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 09:34 PM   #15
Rizon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyF

They set up these demolitions the night before. Demolitions that take days to prepare. God only knows the amount of people who would have had to be involved in this. We have advanced demolitions set up in the two largest office buildings in the world and building 7.

They then hire terrorists to hijack planes and commit suicide bombings. And for what? Did a jewish businessman somehow convince a bunch of Muslim terrorists that this would be a good idea? That's some impressive stuff there.

And in the end, here is where this conspiracy theory falls apart. This would have taken the work of hundreds of highly skilled professionals. They also would have had to have been helped by hundreds more worker bees to set up the bombs in all three buildings. You also have to have the complete cooperation with the people covering this up.

Bombs leave traces. A professional demolition has thousands of wires and detonators. (especially for buildings that large) That stuff didn't just dissapear in the collapse. It would have been found. So we now have to assume that all of the people working on the cleanup (at the very least the trained experts who were helping) had to be involved.

So out of these thousands of people who were involved in the setup, actual bombing and coverup. . . they've all been able to keep their mouths shut. None of them have ever got drunk and made a slip up. You are telling me this was the "perfect" plot. Kind of like something out of a dark comic book with a legion of evil killing innocents for money.

C'mon, other Government agencies work flawlessly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I don't think I'd stop even if I found a dick.
Rizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 09:45 PM   #16
JW
College Prospect

Another view of 9/11, debunking the conspiracy theorists.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...e/1227842.html

In fairness, I have to say the conspiracy theorists have relentlessly attacked this article since it appeared. I guess this means Popular Mechanics is part of the conspiracy, too.

Let me add that when told of the attacks, before learning any details, standing in the hall between classes at my school, my first response was, "It was bound to happen." My goodness, was it such a surprise? A major terrorist assault on the US had been predicted in many circles. It had even been written about in fiction, with Tom Clancy coming pretty close to the actual scenario, among others. We should have seen something like this coming. If you want to talk conspiracy, you should ask why the Clinton and Bush administrations did not take the threat seriously until 9/11.

Last edited by JW : 07-27-2005 at 09:50 PM.
Old 07-27-2005, 09:46 PM   #17
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

it's like one big game of werewolf!
Old 07-27-2005, 09:52 PM   #18
mhass
High School Varsity

I remember thinking that day "I wonder what the consiracy geeks will say." I can say that my field (engineering) has studied the structural failure of those two towers so much it pains me to think of the expended manpower. They all agree that it was searing heat from burning jet fuel that weakened the structure. That's about 15 more engineering outfits to add to the "in the plot" gang I guess.

Last edited by mhass : 07-27-2005 at 09:52 PM.
mhass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 09:53 PM   #19
CamEdwards
Stadium Announcer

Quote:

Fuck that. You're telling me that 9/11 was about insurance fraud??

And, as you point out, all of the hundreds of people you're saying had to be involved in this, from those who planted the demolitions the night before to those who "pulled Building 7" (NYFD) have kept quiet for four years.??

Jesus. Some people will believe anything.
Old 07-27-2005, 09:57 PM   #20
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:

Hey, it happened on The Lone Gunmen, what's to stop it from happening in real life?
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 09:58 PM   #21
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamEdwards

And, as you point out, all of the hundreds of people you're saying had to be involved in this, from those who planted the demolitions the night before to those who "pulled Building 7" (NYFD) have kept quiet for four years.??

For $7 billion and a chance to get the nation hyped up for war? Why not.

Yes, I'm being an ass.
Old 07-27-2005, 09:59 PM   #22
cody8200
High School Varsity

Quote:

Your exactly right. The video insinuates and even says in fact that Silverstein perpetuated the whole thing just so he could make insurance money. WTF! People are so fricking dumb.
cody8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 10:00 PM   #23
CamEdwards
Stadium Announcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos
For $7 billion and a chance to get the nation hyped up for war? Why not.

Yes, I'm being an ass.

Ah, but for Alex Jones it wasn't about hyping war... it was about turning America into a "police state".

Now if you'll excuse me, the Gestapo are at my door. See you fellas in 5-10 years.
Old 07-27-2005, 11:03 PM   #24
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Dammit, I have been usurped. Time to send another video to Fox

Thread Killer extraordinaire

Yay! its football season once again!
Airhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 12:13 AM   #25
CHEMICAL SOLDIER
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW
and CHEM never deployed to OEF.
Old 07-28-2005, 07:23 AM   #26
Blackadar
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW
Another view of 9/11, debunking the conspiracy theorists.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...e/1227842.html

In fairness, I have to say the conspiracy theorists have relentlessly attacked this article since it appeared. I guess this means Popular Mechanics is part of the conspiracy, too.

Let me add that when told of the attacks, before learning any details, standing in the hall between classes at my school, my first response was, "It was bound to happen." My goodness, was it such a surprise? A major terrorist assault on the US had been predicted in many circles. It had even been written about in fiction, with Tom Clancy coming pretty close to the actual scenario, among others. We should have seen something like this coming. If you want to talk conspiracy, you should ask why the Clinton and Bush administrations did not take the threat seriously until 9/11.

I happened to be flying when that Pop Mech. issue was out, so I bought it in the airport. Good stuff.
Blackadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 07:33 AM   #27
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

When I was a teenager I believed in conspiracy theories.

Now I'm of the opinion that believing goverments are capable of these thing is giving them FAR to much credit.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 07:39 AM   #28
Ryan S
Quarterback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine
I haven't looked at the video yet, but are these the people that claim that the plane hitting the Pentagon never really happened and was staged by the government?

I saw a documentary a year or two ago which set about disputing the French author's book, and they debunked it within the first minute by showing video footage (taken from CCTV) of the plane hitting the Pentagon. I am surprised that the video footage has not been more widely distributed, as that is the one and only time I ever saw it.
Ryan S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 08:18 AM   #29
TroyF
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan S
I saw a documentary a year or two ago which set about disputing the French author's book, and they debunked it within the first minute by showing video footage (taken from CCTV) of the plane hitting the Pentagon. I am surprised that the video footage has not been more widely distributed, as that is the one and only time I ever saw it.

Well, this one never even mentioned the Pentagon. It basicly stated in no uncertain terms that this entire thing was insurance fraud and centered on the WTC site.

I can actually buy some conspiracy theories. Are they possible when it involves a handful of very dedicated people? Sure.

But this is just plain nuts. They mentioned repeatedly about the buildings being blown as if a demolitions crew did it. They never bothered to get a demo guy there and ask him how long it would take to set up blowing 3 skyscrapers (2 of which were amongst the largest buildings in the world) in a short period of time without anyone noticing.

They also never bothered going into detail on exactly how this Jewish businessman put together a group of suicide bombers to take takeover planes and slam them into the building. When you start thinking of the scope of that part (the fact that suddenly it was a joint Al-Queda/Jewish businessman/government operation), you then start realizing how all that many more people were involved in this.

And of course, like any good conspiracy theory, they made sure that they threw Bush under the bus there as well. There was a Bush who was head of security and his 2 year contract expired on 9/11. Well, that seals the deal, doesn't it?

It's much better to blame Bush and some rich businessman for 9/11 instead of the F'n terrorists for some people.
Old 07-28-2005, 08:23 AM   #30
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Quote:
But this is just plain nuts.
Consider the source. This isn't the first outlandish and ridiculous sky-is-falling type stuff he's posted, and it probably won't be the last. I really don't get some people. I really don't. {sigh}

Last edited by Ben E Lou : 07-28-2005 at 08:24 AM.
Ben E Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 08:28 AM   #31
KWhit
Coordinator

Maybe John Travolta flew the planes into the building.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 08:43 AM   #32
John Galt
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit

And so it wasn't the Jews. It was the Scientologists!!!
Old 07-28-2005, 12:02 PM   #33
maximus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Galt
And so it wasn't the Jews. It was the Scientologists!!!

edit:

Edited this post because of "possible" feelings getting hurt.

Last edited by maximus : 07-28-2005 at 12:52 PM.
Old 07-28-2005, 12:03 PM   #34
maximus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit

I just a weird feeling that you were about to......
Old 07-28-2005, 12:05 PM   #35
maximus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDog
Consider the source. This isn't the first outlandish and ridiculous sky-is-falling type stuff he's posted, and it probably won't be the last. I really don't get some people. I really don't. {sigh}

I hope you weren't talking about me SD. Did I misunderstand you?
Old 07-28-2005, 12:12 PM   #36
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

Quote:
You are telling me this was the "perfect" plot. Kind of like something out of a dark comic book with a legion of evil killing innocents for money.
No, that would be the one where Gary Anderson misses the easy field goal after being perfect all season, and the 15-1 Vikings fall to the lowly Atlanta Falcons in the playoffs.

Last edited by WSUCougar : 07-28-2005 at 12:12 PM.
WSUCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 12:13 PM   #37
CamEdwards
Stadium Announcer

I'm pretty sure he was talking about Alex Jones, not you. Could be wrong, however.

BTW, in Jon Ronson's book "Them" there's a whole chapter about Alex Jones and Bohemian Grove. Funny stuff. He's a nutball.
Old 07-28-2005, 12:25 PM   #38
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

I wonder if Hans Gruber survived the fall from the Nakatomi Plaza? If anyone could blow up a building, it would be him...
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 12:33 PM   #39
TroyF
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSUCougar
No, that would be the one where Gary Anderson misses the easy field goal after being perfect all season, and the 15-1 Vikings fall to the lowly Atlanta Falcons in the playoffs.

Which also ruins one of the most potentially exciting Super Bowls in history. It goes from the Vikings/Broncos point a minute matchup to Denver destroying an Atlanta team that is "just happy to be there."
Old 07-28-2005, 12:50 PM   #40
maximus
Banned

Quote:
I'm pretty sure he was talking about Alex Jones, not you. Could be wrong, however.

BTW, in Jon Ronson's book "Them" there's a whole chapter about Alex Jones and Bohemian Grove. Funny stuff. He's a nutball.

ahh, OK...I was going to say that people on this board always post crazy things.
Old 07-28-2005, 12:58 PM   #41
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Bohemian Grove is a whole other topic into and of itself. Definitely some strange stuff goes on there, but I'm not sure any of it rises to the Illuminati level some people give it.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote