Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-18-2008, 12:50 PM   #1
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

College Football Week 13 Thread

Rich Rodriguez sure knows how to win friends & influence people

"It's amazing some of the things that people would say [on a message board] or yell at you of a personal nature," Rodriguez said Monday. "You almost want to tell them, 'Get a life.'

"There's a whole lot bigger problems. Look at the economy."

ESPN - Rich Rodriguez to harsh Michigan Wolverines fans: 'Get a life'

JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:52 PM   #2
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

One has to wonder...with his age and health...that this could be Joe Paterno's last home game at Penn State.
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:53 PM   #3
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

And speaking of winning friends ... meet the new QB, same as the old QB.

http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2008/...against-vandy/

Tennessee will begin its 11th game of the season the way it began its first four.

That is to say junior Jonathan Crompton will start at quarterback.

UT coach Phillip Fulmer said Sunday night that Crompton will start for the Vols (3-7, 1-5 SEC) in Saturday's game at Vanderbilt (6-4, 4-3), six games after being benched in favor of Nick Stephens.

... It's been a quick slide for Stephens, who started the last six games beginning with UT's 13-9 victory over Northern Illinois on Oct. 4.

His first career interception snapped a streak of 106 passes without a pick - and it went 68 yards for a touchdown against South Carolina.

That play landed him on the bench for the second quarter.

Two more interceptions in nine passes against Wyoming, which led to all 13 of the Cowboys' points, cost him more than his starting job.

Redshirt freshman B.J. Coleman passed Stephens on the depth chart as well and will practice with the second team this week.

"Nick had done such a good job for a good period of time of taking care of the football, although there was some plays along the way that could have been intercepted," Fulmer said. "He's had a really bad couple of games as far as the other team getting their hands on the ball."

Coleman, who could see action against the Commodores, completed 22 of 31 passes for 325 yards and two touchdowns in a UT's junior varsity game Thursday night against Hargrave Military Academy.

"I think everybody's realistic to know that playing against prep school, even though they're a good team and all, is not nearly like playing against a Southeastern Conference defense," Fulmer said. "The speed of the game or the looks or anything. B.J. did a nice job in the JV game, and I was really glad to see that. That certainly helped our confidence in him."

Receiver Gerald Jones expressed confidence in whoever lines up at quarterback.

He also said he hoped Coleman would get a chance under center.

"I think he deserves a chance," Jones said. "He did pretty good - really good - in the JV game. Why not? Give him a chance and see if he can lead this team from here on out. But I'm not the coach, so it's not my call."
A Little Different: Asked about the difference between Crompton and Stephens, Jones said there's one major distinction.

"I don't want to say what's different, what's good or what's better, (but) the difference is Crompton's a lot slower with his reads than Nick," Jones said.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:56 PM   #4
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

And speaking of musical quarterbacks (albeit for a different reason)

Ga. Tech QB Nesbitt may not be ready for Miami | ajc.com

Georgia Tech tested two sprained ankles and one strained hamstring Monday.

The Jackets received good news on two of the three. Quarterback Josh Nesbitt (ankle), defensive tackle Vance Walker (ankle) and cornerback Jahi Word-Daniels (hamstring) practiced with their injuries in advance of Tech’s Thursday night game against Miami.

Walker and Word-Daniels, for whom Thursday will be their final home game, indicated they have a good chance of playing. Nesbitt was noncommittal.

Nesbitt, who like Walker sprained his ankle against North Carolina on Nov. 8, said he felt “pretty good” but did not run full speed.

Asked about his chances of playing, Nesbitt said, “Who knows? I’ll just go back out [today] and try it again.”

Word-Daniels, who has not played the past three games after injuring his hamstring against Clemson, ran hard and participated in drills to see how his leg would react.

“Based on how I feel today, I should be able to go,” Word-Daniel said. “But it’s not certain.”

Walker was the most affirmative.

He has started 23 consecutive games. For him to miss his final home game, he said, “It would take a lot. Doctor telling me not to do it, pastor telling me not to do it — it would take a lot of different things.”
Old 11-18-2008, 12:58 PM   #5
MJ4H
Coordinator

Nathan Dick and Casey Dick are battling it out this week for Arkansas's QB job after Casey continually throws interceptions at the worst possible time and takes sacks by holding on to the ball in the pocket for near a half hour sometimes.

You know as long as we are on the subject.
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:19 PM   #6
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post

"It's amazing some of the things that people would say [on a message board] or yell at you of a personal nature," Rodriguez said Monday. "You almost want to tell them, 'Get a life.'

Rich Rod should become a Pirate because there are some players ready to jump ship!

Sam McGuffie, Others Leaving Team | mgoblog
Old 11-18-2008, 01:29 PM   #7
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Sak View Post
One has to wonder...with his age and health...that this could be Joe Paterno's last home game at Penn State.

Haven't they been saying that for the last 10 years?
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:29 PM   #8
Butter
Coordinator

I can't even get into talking smack to the UM fans this year, Michigan sucks so bad.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:37 PM   #9
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
Haven't they been saying that for the last 10 years?

He's been saying it since 1982. But seriously he isn't going to last much longer...I just hope they win because if it is his last game, it'd be nice to send him out with a Big Ten Title.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:55 PM   #10
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:

He's also exactly right. We are so close to having a college athlete (let alone a pro one) killed over a mistake on the field, much like the own-goal Colombian soccer player back after the World Cup we hosted. You can get mad about play-calling, etc, but fans get way too personal.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:56 PM   #11
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
He's been saying it since 1982. But seriously he isn't going to last much longer...I just hope they win because if it is his last game, it'd be nice to send him out with a Big Ten Title.

Many fans aren't lucky enough to experience the tenure of a legacy coach at a school. You don't realize what you have until it's gone. I was lucky enough to root for Norm Stewart-led teams at Mizzou for 20-some years of his career. I miss those days. I'm hopeful that Pinkel will be around for a long time at Mizzou.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:56 PM   #12
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter_of_69 View Post
I can't even get into talking smack to the UM fans this year, Michigan sucks so bad.

How about this:

Did you hear that the game at Ohio State is going to be called off this season? It turns out that Michigan doesn't think they can make it to Columbus, since they couldn't get past Toledo.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint

Last edited by cartman : 11-18-2008 at 02:54 PM.
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:02 PM   #13
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Many fans aren't lucky enough to experience the tenure of a legacy coach at a school. You don't realize what you have until it's gone. I was lucky enough to root for Norm Stewart-led teams at Mizzou for 20-some years of his career. I miss those days. I'm hopeful that Pinkel will be around for a long time at Mizzou.

I am not wishing for him to go, but we have to be realistic here.
Old 11-18-2008, 02:06 PM   #14
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:

I love that Big 10 commercial that they air during the Big 10 games where they show all of the football coaches. Paterno is the last one and he screams "Come to Penn State!" right into the camera. It makes me laugh every time. I don't think he had to do one bit of acting for that. I'm guessing that's authentic JoePa.
Old 11-18-2008, 02:15 PM   #15
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I love that Big 10 commercial that they air during the Big 10 games where they show all of the football coaches. Paterno is the last one and he screams "Come to Penn State!" right into the camera. It makes me laugh every time. I don't think he had to do one bit of acting for that. I'm guessing that's authentic JoePa.

That makes me cringe everytime I watch it. Joe has lost it a bit, like anyone who is over 80. Plus it really hurts me to see him walk with a cane.
Old 11-18-2008, 02:47 PM   #16
timmynausea
College Starter

Spielman: Wolverines are 'dead men walking'
Herbstreit says U-M is 'sorry' it has to play Ohio State
The Detroit News

So, what's being said in Columbus about Saturday's annual rivalry game between No. 10 Ohio State (9-2, 6-1 Big Ten) and Michigan (3-8, 2-5)?

Here are excerpts of the conversation that took place Monday on WBNS 1460 AM's "The Big Show," hosted by Bruce Hooley. He was joined by former Ohio State players Kirk Herbstreit and Chris Spielman, now both analysts for ESPN.

Spielman: "Anybody that played in that game understands what that game is and how special it is. For Michigan, I think it's vital for them because they have absolutely nothing. I admit when I'm wrong -- I was wrong about Michigan winning four games. I think they're going to win three."

Herbstreit: "Yeah, I can see a three touchdown win (by Ohio State). I'm the first guy, just like (Spielman), to say, 'Hey, this game's a rivalry, it's special, you never know, expect the unexpected.' Not this year. I think Ohio State will go in, they'll be motivated, they'll be ready, they'll be hyped-up, the stadium will be hyped-up. And for Michigan, I don't even know, are they saying they're gonna come in and shock the world? Are they saying things like that?"

Spielman: "This team has no confidence, man. They're dead men walking."

Herbstreit: "I think they're just looking forward to getting the season over and hitting the recruiting road."

Spielman: "I don't think it's going to be close. They're not very good. The problem Michigan has is they know they're not very good, and the coaches know they're not very good, and the fans know they're not very good."

Herbstreit: "They're a tough watch, watching that outfit. This is a great example of why I like to see Michigan be a very good, very competitive team. They're 3-8 on their way to 3-9. And this is like the year somebody told you (the truth) about Santa Claus. This is like taking all the wind out of the sails.

"I know it's still Ohio State-Michigan, and when the teams run onto the field, it's still special, but this is just anti-climatic. (Michigan is) going to run onto the field, and 'Booooooo!' Who you booing? They're 3-8.

"If they didn't have to be there, they wouldn't be there. They're sorry they have to be there. They don't want to be. They're going to take the game, get it over with and get out of there."

Spielman: "I love seeing them beaten down. It's not our fault Michigan's bad. What do you want us to do, give 'em some of our players to make it fair? They're not holding up their end of the bargain. It's on them."

Herbstreit: "I understand that, it's on them. But the rivalry is built upon the game meaning so much to both sides. When I think about being a little kid and watching that game, I think of great Ohio State and great Michigan teams, and that's the way I wish it was every year."

Spielman: "I wish it was, too, but they screwed up. They had to go and mess it up. They got their dirty maize-and-blue hands on it, they screwed it up."

Spielman: Wolverines are 'dead men walking' | The Detroit News | detnews.com
timmynausea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:53 PM   #17
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

I'd love for Spielman to have to eat his words....jackass.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:02 PM   #18
Butter
Coordinator

In other news, the Detroit News is grasping at straws.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:23 PM   #19
Kodos
Resident Alien

"Those damn dirty Michigan apes."
Old 11-18-2008, 04:00 PM   #20
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Looks like Texas is sending a "hands off" message to any team thinking about luring away Muschamp. Very interesting.

statesman.com

Quote:
Muschamp to succeed Brown as future Texas head coach

Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 03:32 PM

University of Texas athletics director DeLoss Dodds announced Tuesday that Will Muschamp will remain as the Longhorns’ defensive coordinator and someday succeed Mack Brown as head coach.

“We want to keep Will Muschamp as our defensive coordinator at the University of Texas,” Dodds said. “We’ve decided to build our future from the inside.”

Brown said “there is no timetable” for Muschamp to succeed him. He said he intends to remain head coach “as long as I do the satisfaction of myself and the university.”

“The only way it works if Will is young and isn’t in a hurry,” said Brown, who described Muschamp as a “hot item” this fall.

For his part, Dodds said that he is “planning on Coach Brown being here a long, long time.”

Dodds said a new contract that’ll raise Muschamp’s salary to $900,000 has been agreed to in principle. Dodds would not say whether Muschamp had been offered a head coaching job elsewhere but said, “Recently, Coach Muschamp had chances. He’s in demand at other universities.”

Muschamp, thought to be a candidate for the current head coaching vacancies at Clemson, Tennessee and elsewhere, said he has had opportunities to be a head coach and “I was waiting for the right one. This is the best one.”

He said that “some things have come up” but that “nothing concrete” had been offered to him at other schools.

Muschamp said it was a no-brainer to accept the offer. “I don’t think Coach Brown got it out of his mouth before I said, ‘Yes,’ ” Muschamp said. “It’s like third-and-8: You make up your mind and you go.”

“This is an exciting day for me and my family. I think this is the best job in the country and that’s why I’m staying,” he said. “This is an elite job in the country.”

For now, he said, he’ll continue to do his job as the team’s defensive coordinator. “I don’t see my role being any different until Coach Brown decides to retire,” Muschamp said.

The arrangement is similar one that Florida State has set up for Bobby Bowden’s successor. The Seminoles brought in Jimbo Fisher as offensive coordinator with the intent of having him take over for Bowden.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 05:58 AM   #21
Butter
Coordinator

I don't understand these arrangements. Let's say Texas goes completely south and they end up forcing out Mack Brown. Do you then have to still hire Muschamp who is completely tied into Mack Brown as well?

This analogy works a lot better at Florida State, but I just don't understand this new fad. It makes little sense to me. It doesn't make sense for Muschamp either. He could be waiting 10 years. It doesn't seem like Mack Brown is ready to be put out to pasture any time soon.
Old 11-19-2008, 06:47 AM   #22
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter_of_69 View Post
I don't understand these arrangements. Let's say Texas goes completely south and they end up forcing out Mack Brown. Do you then have to still hire Muschamp who is completely tied into Mack Brown as well?

This analogy works a lot better at Florida State, but I just don't understand this new fad. It makes little sense to me. It doesn't make sense for Muschamp either. He could be waiting 10 years. It doesn't seem like Mack Brown is ready to be put out to pasture any time soon.

the best thing reportedly. is that he doesnt have a tenure agreement like Fisher. Fisher gets 3 years or paid for 3 at a pre arranged 3.5MM.

Muschamp is just guaranteed to be coach, maybe for one day?
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 06:51 AM   #23
RedKingGold
College Starter

Quote:

I mean, the good news is that Bradley is going to be the Head Coach. So long as Hall remains the OC, we'll be in pretty good shape.
RedKingGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 07:10 AM   #24
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:

Rodriguez and public criticism do not go together well. He flipped out a few times with the WV media (which consists of pretty much all good old boys and is not very aggressive by any measure).
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 07:36 AM   #25
Logan
Head Coach

I hate Rodriguez as much as the next guy, but I think when you read the full text of his comments, the "get a life" quote doesn't seem so bad. I sure as hell know I've thought the same when I read what some supposed fans will write about their players.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 07:39 AM   #26
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
I hate Rodriguez as much as the next guy, but I think when you read the full text of his comments, the "get a life" quote doesn't seem so bad.

But right or wrong, it doesn't seem like the smartest comment coming from a guy who isn't exactly having the best season ever. I'm talking almost ill considered enough to cause a little curiosity about whether he's already thinking about how much a buyout clause might make him.
Old 11-19-2008, 07:43 AM   #27
Logan
Head Coach

Well, he doesn't have nearly as much money in the bank right now as he expected to when he first got to Michigan, so maybe he's looking for a real payday .

But I agree, still stupid, at the least for nothing more than how your boosters could interpret that he is speaking directly to them.

Last edited by Logan : 11-19-2008 at 07:44 AM.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:48 AM   #28
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

I am going to have to get wasted Saturday.....High of 28 and a low in the teens for State College. With a 3:30pm kick it is going to be COLD!!!

That's not factoring in any wind chill.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:04 PM   #29
Vegas Vic
Checkraising Tourists

There's a big game in Norman against #2 Texas Tech and #5 Oklahoma, but it's probably futile to try and start a discussion here, as MBBF will undoubtedly hijack the thread, saying that the game is irrelevant because whoever wins the Big XII south will most certainly lose to Missouri in the Big XII championship game.
Vegas Vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:12 PM   #30
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas Vic View Post
There's a big game in Norman against #2 Texas Tech and #5 Oklahoma, but it's probably futile to try and start a discussion here, as MBBF will undoubtedly hijack the thread, saying that the game is irrelevant because whoever wins the Big XII south will most certainly lose to Missouri in the Big XII championship game.

I'd like to see TT make it to Arrowhead just so we can guarantee that a different fan base will have the opportunity to celebrate a B12 championship.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:13 PM   #31
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Rodriguez has pissed off a lot of media people, but I am not sure why. He is far more open then Lloyd was (he had a list of reporters banned from Schembechler hall) and he hasn't gone off on anyone. He might get cranky but come on, that was Lloyd's MO.

I think he should've shut his mouth about the message board people, or at least left the coaches part out because that's part of the job.

He has failed but the team has looked better the last month. With a true frosh QB next year it'll be trying again, but I suspect it won't be nearly as bad because a mobile QB would at least keep drives going whereas now on 3rd and 7 it's almost a given Michigan will turn it over.

We'll see what happens though.

I still have confidence in him, but if they don't win 10 in 2010, then he is probably in trouble.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:22 PM   #32
Cuckoo
College Starter

Quote:

I'd like to see TT make it to Arrowhead just so we can guarantee that a different fan base will have the opportunity to celebrate a B12 championship.

All your Big 12 Championships are belong to us...
Old 11-19-2008, 01:35 PM   #33
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuckoo View Post
All your Big 12 Championships are belong to us...

Yes, no need for a reminder in that regard.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:23 PM   #34
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

So which Wolverine Fan here is this....

A Former Michigan Fan Needs a New Team - eBay (item 270304736881 end time Nov-27-08 18:40:27 PST)
Old 11-19-2008, 03:15 PM   #35
timmynausea
College Starter

The Big East could get really interesting down the stretch. ESPN has been reporting today that Cincy's Brian Kelly is the "leading candidate" for the Tennessee job. When stuff like that gets out before the season is over it's almost the kiss of death for the team those last couple of games.

Even if the Bearcats can keep it together for their huge game with Pitt this week, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if they drop the ball against Syracuse as those rumors continue to swirl. It'd be a lot like WVU trouncing UConn to lock up the Big East title and choking as 28 point favorites against Pitt the next week, or a crappy Syracuse team upsetting BC to cost them a conference championship in their last year in the Big East.
timmynausea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 03:54 PM   #36
Logan
Head Coach

Rutgers still has a shot for that BCS spot! Choke away!
Old 11-20-2008, 08:12 PM   #37
Celeval
Pro Starter

Heading into the half, GT leads Miami 24-3, with 274 yards of total offense (228 on the ground), after starting the game with three straight pass plays. Jonathan Dwyer has 129 and two touchdowns on 10 carries, Nesbitt 55 on 6 (although 54 of those came on one). God Paul Johnson, I love the option.
Celeval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:15 PM   #38
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

I'd like two more quarters exactly like the two just completed please.

Wait, scratch that ... better make that at least six consecutive quarters just like the last two. I'll have a couple tonight & save the rest until next weekend.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:25 PM   #39
digamma
Torchbearer

I'm terrified Dwyer did something bad to his knee.
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:29 PM   #40
MJ4H
Coordinator

Georgia Tech is fun to watch this year. Unfortunately, now I get to watch Animal Crossing. Well, it was fun to watch.
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:38 PM   #41
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by digamma View Post
I'm terrified Dwyer did something bad to his knee.

I worry about Dwyer's health when they're not playing, and when he's playing too. Ditto Nesbitt's for that matter.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:40 PM   #42
st.cronin
General Manager

Its nice to see a big time program winning with the option.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:07 PM   #43
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

4th & a foot around the Canes '35, they go for it by passing from the shotgun, had it in a receivers hand, apparent fumble ruled incomplete. GT still leads 34-10 with 3 minutes left in the 3rd (could have been more but Nesbitt's pass to the goal line goes off Thomas' hands)

edit: No problem, big Lucas Cox rumbles 32 for the TD, it's 41-10 Tech with 2:07 left in Q3.

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 11-20-2008 at 09:09 PM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:09 PM   #44
Vegas Vic
Checkraising Tourists

It looks like poking your head into the top 25 is the kiss of death in the ACC.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:19 PM   #45
Celeval
Pro Starter

ACC is an odd conference this year - aside from what, State and Duke, I think anyone can beat anyone. The book is that it's a down year for the conference, but there are at least two ratings that have it in the top two conferences this season due to depth. (Sagarin has the ACC 2nd, behind the Big12, for example).
Old 11-20-2008, 09:26 PM   #46
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

What was that stat they mentioned a minute ago, that the ACC is the only conference left that could still (theoretically) have every team bowl eligible.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:40 PM   #47
Vegas Vic
Checkraising Tourists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeval View Post
ACC is an odd conference this year - aside from what, State and Duke, I think anyone can beat anyone. The book is that it's a down year for the conference, but there are at least two ratings that have it in the top two conferences this season due to depth. (Sagarin has the ACC 2nd, behind the Big12, for example).

The ACC has five or six teams that are in the top 25 to top 40 range, so if the criteria is having a bunch of slightly above average teams, then I'd have to concede that point. Maybe the ACC can start a marketing campaign with "Our bottom feeders can beat your bottom feeders!"
Old 11-20-2008, 09:40 PM   #48
Celeval
Pro Starter

450 yards rushing and counting...
Old 11-20-2008, 10:35 PM   #49
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas Vic View Post
The ACC has five or six teams that are in the top 25 to top 40 range, so if the criteria is having a bunch of slightly above average teams, then I'd have to concede that point. Maybe the ACC can start a marketing campaign with "Our bottom feeders can beat your bottom feeders!"

I could be factual and point out the ACC has the most wins out of conference against BCS conference teams and bowl eligible BCS conference teams. And that 9 ACC teams have a win against an out of conference BCS team. And that 8 ACC teams got votes one of the top 25 polls last week.

Or I could just be snarky.

I choose snarky.

Maybe your team could start a marketing campaign, "We're like cereal, soggy in a bowl!"
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:37 PM   #50
Vegas Vic
Checkraising Tourists

What are the signature non-conference wins for the ACC this year?