Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-12-2008, 03:04 PM   #1
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Big Brother 10 discussion, spoilers in the tags please.

Big Brother 10 starts tomorrow night on CBS.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/

This seems like a very strange cast to me, with no one who stands out right away in the way James in 9, or Dick in 8 did. There are intro videos on the CBS site linked above. I must say though, I can't help but wanting to see Jerry, the 72 year old guy, go as far as possible.

And just a little teaser, here is some footage from the house already (they have been in there 3 days now). It is a short clip that gives away nothing, but just them having a little fun for 30 seconds....

Live feeds start tomorrow night after the show for those who get them.

Cringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 09:05 PM   #2
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Ok, hopefully I won't be the only nimrod posting in here. First show was tonight and the show looks like it could be good. Will take a while to pick my favorites. I think Jerry is an easy choice but it looks like the guy is already going to be played by Brian, who is using the military connection with the old timer when he already made an alliance. Always interesting to see an early alliance, they tend to fall apart it seems. I hope the Renny(or Remmy?) woman stays. She is annoying and insane, and not a threat in any physical comp. She will add some spice to the show for a couple weeks.

Waiting for the live feeds to come on. They have only had a fish tank so far.
Old 07-13-2008, 09:11 PM   #3
bbor
Pro Starter

Any idea what the twist is? or if there is one?

Now that I've cracked and made that admission, I wonder if I'm only a couple of steps away from wanting to tongue-kiss Jaromir Jagr and give Bobby Clarke a blowjob.
bbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 09:21 PM   #4
MikeVic
Head Coach

I plan to watch this season when I can, but missed today's episode.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 10:05 PM   #5
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbor View Post

From what I read two days ago about what the producers said in an interview is that basically the twist is NO twist. They wanted to go back to basics and have just 13 strangers with no odd twists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic View Post
I plan to watch this season when I can, but missed today's episode.

I would think it will be on the website tomorrow if not already.
Old 07-14-2008, 08:53 AM   #6
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
From what I read two days ago about what the producers said in an interview is that basically the twist is NO twist. They wanted to go back to basics and have just 13 strangers with no odd twists.

The funny part is that the house guests will likely spend most of the game looking for all of the twists that they've had over the past 7 seasons. They're going to mind-f%$k themselves over nothing.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 10:00 AM   #7
Bad-example
College Starter

Quote:

This is only my third season watching but the first possible twist I always look for is, "which of the women is really a man?".

The annoying skank from New Orleans could be a tranny. I mean, she is certainly ugly enough.

I ignore most reality television but this show has me completely drawn in. I think it is the "rats in a maze" quality.
Bad-example is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 10:20 AM   #8
Thomkal
Head Coach

I hope Remi goes over the bodybuilder, she's just annoying clueless and inconsiderate. Probably reasons for her to stay for entertainment purposes, but still want her gone.

Figured the old guy would get the first HOH the way they set it up-glad he did because he likely would have been an easy candidate to go first. Some pretty funny scenes with him already
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 12:25 PM   #9
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

First spoiler from the live feeds baby, since they have been in for 6 days now there are some things to learn and some new things happening even....My first impression of the cast was not good, I think this season can be much better then I first though.

Spoiler
Old 07-14-2008, 03:27 PM   #10
bbor
Pro Starter

Who will be the first gal to show her Ta-Tas?

Now that I've cracked and made that admission, I wonder if I'm only a couple of steps away from wanting to tongue-kiss Jaromir Jagr and give Bobby Clarke a blowjob.
bbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 03:38 PM   #11
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Who will be the first gal to show her Ta-Tas?

I'm guessing the one who likes to let people feel them so she can prove they are real.....April.

And they are a nice pair so I am hoping.

Last edited by Cringer : 07-14-2008 at 03:38 PM.
Cringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 08:36 PM   #12
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Steven and Dan are nominated. Steven is pretty much a goner I think. Tonight was good though because it showed Libra and April getting into it with each other. This is a build up starting to happen I think.

Nice spoiler here on a couple things from the live feeds...
Spoiler
Old 07-21-2008, 10:29 AM   #13
Thomkal
Head Coach

yeah looks like Steven is a goner unless he wins POV. I think he is too nice and quiet of a guy for this game anyway. Really should not have stayed out of the HoH room tour like that even if he did just wake up.

very sad to hear about Jerry's wife, because we went through that with my dad, eventually having to put him in a nursing home. Hope they don't bring that up over and over again, not sure I can take it. I really thought Jerry and Remmy would go up given that one put Jesse up last week, and he hates the other one.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:10 AM   #14
Bad-example
College Starter

Jessie - put a goddamned shirt on...hilarious that all his HOH pictures are of him
Reny - more quiet now but still unbearable
Libra - catty, evil and butt ugly

Hoping those three get evicted in the next few weeks.
Old 07-27-2008, 02:02 PM   #15
Bad-example
College Starter

Spoiler
Old 07-28-2008, 10:34 AM   #16
Bad-example
College Starter

double dola

Just a heads up. They changed the live eviction shows to Thursdays.
Old 07-28-2008, 01:05 PM   #17
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad-example View Post
Spoiler

I am not sure which way I want that to go. Overall they are on the same side, and that is the side I seem to be cheering for since I hate certain people on the other side.
Old 07-28-2008, 01:35 PM   #18
Bad-example
College Starter

Who is on your hate list?
Old 07-28-2008, 01:53 PM   #19
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

My hate list is mainly Libra and April. Ollie seems fine. I thought I liked Keesha when she wanted Libra out and was working up the whole house to get her out last week. Now that she is HoH though she seems to have forgotten that and wants to punish those who are calling for the same thing she did last week. I still kind of liked her, but I hope the move backfires on her.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:41 PM   #20
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Angie is gone. I loved her boobies.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:53 PM   #21
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

endurance comp?!?! I think it is. Very cool, I love these.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:03 PM   #22
Bad-example
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
Angie is gone. I loved her boobies.

She has nice legs, too.

Plus, that means at least another week of shirtless knucklehead Jessie. He is an insecure bully and I hope he goes soon.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:04 PM   #23
Thomkal
Head Coach

And boy won't they regret it when Jessie wins it. Really stupid move on the House's part. Glad "we" picked Dan to be America's choice. He's a goofy kind a guy that will likely get away with whatever stupid stuff they make him do.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:24 PM   #24
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
And boy won't they regret it when Jessie wins it. Really stupid move on the House's part. Glad "we" picked Dan to be America's choice. He's a goofy kind a guy that will likely get away with whatever stupid stuff they make him do.

I am not sure Jessie wins this. He is clearly much stronger then the rest, but he is heavy too. Can he hold up his weight longer then someone small like Dan or April? Smaller people usually do good in these.

People out so far...

Spoiler
Old 07-31-2008, 09:05 PM   #25
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

endurance comp....

Spoiler
Old 07-31-2008, 09:09 PM   #26
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

also..
Spoiler
Old 07-31-2008, 09:12 PM   #27
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

I missed another one I guess...

Spoiler
Old 07-31-2008, 10:45 PM   #28
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Almost 3 hours in, the endurance comp is over.
Spoiler
Old 08-02-2008, 08:29 AM   #29
Bad-example
College Starter

On the Thursday show, Jessie: "Libra thinks she is so sneaky. She is definitely the most deviant person in the house."
Old 08-02-2008, 01:16 PM   #30
Thomkal
Head Coach

yes i love his comments like these right after he talks about how smart he is to go along with his muscles. LOL
Old 08-06-2008, 10:19 AM   #31
Bad-example
College Starter

Michelle was hilarious after the veto comp. Just hilarious. Totally made up for the early part of the show, which was just lame fighting back and forth.

Dan getting his hug in was pretty funny too.

I thought Keesha was hot until I found out she dated a Laker. Now...well, it is like in Army of Darkness after the female gets transformed: "Baby, you got real ugly".
Old 08-06-2008, 10:31 AM   #32
MikeVic
Head Coach

I watched the Sunday episode, to make it my first ep seen this year from start to finish. Haven't formed opinions on people yet really. April impressed me with that comp win, and Dan seemed like a cool guy.
Old 08-06-2008, 12:18 PM   #33
mccollins
College Prospect

We just started watching this show last summer and I've really gotten sucked in by it.

The alliance of 4 was kind of annoying because they got cocky like they were running the house - now, 2 of 4 will be out back to back. I liked Brian in the first week, but he pushed way too hard too fast in his gameplay.

The older ones are doing good at floating without a true alliance and I like it when they stir crap up.

Keesha should've backdoored Libra when she had the chance - nearly the whole house would've voted her out. She 'held true to her word', but it didn't buy her any loyalty points with anyone besides Libra who will be out soon enough anyways.
mccollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:40 PM   #34
Thomkal
Head Coach

well that eviction certainly shook up the house didn't it? Feel bad for Dan though who will probably take the blame through no fault of his own really-at least he got $20,000 out of it.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:24 PM   #35
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

TOnights show was great. Made me interested in the show again. After April won HoH last week I said screw it and didn't pay attention until the Tuesday show. I had no idea what was going on on the live feeds. Caught up on stuff yesterday and today and am back into those a little. I was certainly wrong in thinking it would be a boring, crappy week.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:28 PM   #36
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Spoiler
Old 08-15-2008, 11:24 AM   #37
Bad-example
College Starter

I won't miss Libra and her Willie McGee nostrils. Good riddance.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:42 AM   #38
MikeVic
Head Coach

Jerry is funny.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:49 AM   #39
Thomkal
Head Coach

And I hope two faced, fake smile April follows her out the door this week.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:53 AM   #40
Joe
Pro Starter

April has told Michelle that her period is late. I hope she's pregnant.
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 11:57 AM   #41
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post

well that would be a first for Big Brother lol
Old 08-15-2008, 12:22 PM   #42
Bad-example
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
And I hope two faced, fake smile April follows her out the door this week.

I am with you. She is annoying and I just don't dig bald women anyway.
Old 08-15-2008, 01:04 PM   #43
MikeVic
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post

Are you serious?
Old 08-15-2008, 01:16 PM   #44
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Last night was great, finally things seemed to go how I wanted. Libra is gone, and the Renny won HoH and she will hopefully get April or Ollie out now. Renny is a little unpredictable though, and from the live feeds (this isn't really a spoiler so no tags) she seems to see the big picture of who is with who much better then I would have thought. I hope the Ollie/April thing is split up, maybe even Ollie being gone. I am not sure about him because he has just been hanging back for a while now while Libra and April take all the focus off of him.

And yes, I REALLY hope April is pregnant.
Old 08-16-2008, 10:27 AM   #45
Bad-example
College Starter

Spoiler
Old 08-16-2008, 11:02 AM   #46
MikeVic
Head Coach

Who's on the block?
Old 08-16-2008, 01:58 PM   #47
Bad-example
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic View Post
Who's on the block?

Spoiler
Drinking like a lumberjack and singing Delta Dawn
Old 08-16-2008, 01:59 PM   #48
Bad-example
College Starter

dola

Morty's TV The Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Daily Update is great for updates.
Old 08-21-2008, 09:37 PM   #49
MikeVic
Head Coach

Thanks for the site.

Go Jerry! I hope he stays for a lot longer since I find him funny. Crazy next week is double-eviction. I'm guessing they won't kow, and both people on the block will get evicted?
Old 08-21-2008, 11:35 PM   #50
mccollins
College Prospect

Here's another live update site:
Joker's Updates - BB Updates (Quick View)
mccollins is offline   Reply With Quote