Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-07-2024, 10:16 PM   #1
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Stellaris Machine Age DLC Dynasty

Stellaris Machine Age DLC Dynasty

Hello awesome folks! Today a new DLC debuted, the heavily anticipated Machine Age to revolutionize Machine Empires from adding a new crisis to two new species packs (Cybernetic and Synthetic) to three Ascencion options for machine dorks. I have never played as a machine empire (Gestalt Consciousness) or Ascended to Cyborg or machine, I prefer the Spiritualist path of Psychic since they can build Temples early game unity growth, and at times I have done Genetic Ascension as well. Also, Ascension has changed and you choose a Perk and then choose it as a Tradition Tree, and then we have Councils now to hire people.

There are two new megastructures as well. Arc Furnace and Dyson Swarm.

The three new Ascensions for Machines are Modularity, Virtuality and Nanotech to go wide. Cybernetic and Synthetic Ascension have new ways to track them. If we Ascend to those two old things, we’ll unlock new government types. Cybernetic has been earlier but less good, than Synthetic. We have 3 new backgrounds and 6 new Civs.

Let’s try it out and see what I think!

Let’s grab a Cybernetic species. Cybernetic Ships, Continental World,

Star Name - “Rydex”,

Homeworld
- “Rydex Prime”,

random solar system,

ruler title
“Emperor”, name “Mavinda”,

Species name
- “Autarch,”

Traits:

Intelligent
- +10% Research

Docile - -10% Empire Size from pops

Traditional
- +10% Unity

Decadent – -10% Happiness for Slaves and Pops

Slow Breeders
- -10% Pop Growth Speed

Government and Ethics:

Materialist, Xenophile, Pacifist

Civics:

Technocracy
- +1 research option, politicians jobs replaced by Research directors.

Diplomatic Corps - +2 envoys, +15% Weight, +40 trust cap, +75% improve relations

Origin:

Materialist
- +8 robots, trait adaptive frames, homeworld has Robot Assembly Plant, I start with the techs of Powered Exoskeletons and Artificial Workforce, we have guaranteed to grab Machine Template System, Machie Pop Assembly Speed +15%, +1 species pick,

Government Type – Oligarchic

Empire Name – “The Autarchy of Peace”

Ruler Traits:

Mining Rush - +2.5% Mining

Screeny!

You can see all of my decisions there, and my Species choice!

Ready?

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 11:04 PM   #2
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Game Selections:

Medium Size, Elliptical shape, 8 AI Empires, 1-2 Fallen Empires, normal everything, 3x FTL Civs, I am forcing the new Crisis called “The Synthetic Queen”, Captain Difficulty, which is a little harder than standard Ensign, Scaling AI Diff is off, so they start hard, Clusters Empire Placement,

Ready?

Here we go!

Here’s my Homeworld, Rydex Prime zoomed in:

I also have my Robot Assembly Plant for free zoomed in so you can see what it looks like.

Rydex Prime – Continental, size 18, has one open spot, Labs, Commericial Zones, Admin Offices and Capital. 3 blockers, you can see the built districts. Population 28, 4 available jobs, I won’t build anything until those are filled.

Jan 1, 2200 -

I order these techs:

Physics – Admin AI - +5% Research for 95 months

Society –
Genome Mapping, +10% pop growth for 81 months

Engineering – Geothermal Fracking - +20% Mining from Miners for 95 months

Council:

Head of Science
– Cogitius – 2 unity upkeep, +2% Research speed

I also have open Minister of State and Defense.

I want to hire a Counciler for State that reduces Colony Ship Cost by 25% but she costs 100 unity and upkeeps it too.

I spend 100 minerals to build a 3 energy mining base in my home system

I send a Science Ship to explore. I order a Science Ship it should be done in two months

Mar 2 - Our new Science ship is built! I don’t have the flu to hire a new Scientist, so I hold off

May 12 – Mining Station built in home system. Next is a 2 Mineral Mining station

Sept 1 – I have 112 unity to hire a Scientist for the ship. I spend 100 to hire, and drop upkeep by 2,and then order it north.

Sept 19 – Mining Station finished, I order this Con Ship to the unclaimed system next door with a Continental World called Howoz

Old 05-08-2024, 01:00 PM   #3
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

i was hoping to Ascension once, and then again, but it looks like you can only ascend once, not twice, so i am thinking about restarting as a Machine.

Old 05-08-2024, 10:16 PM   #4
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Restart as Machine:

Again, I was hoping to ascend into Machine and then again into the three new, but that’s not an option. You can choose a machine now with this DLC to have native stuff individualized and not be forced into the Gestalt civic type and government.

The worst of the three is Nanotech, which definitely likes you going wide, but Modularity even size is like the genesplicing of making the best pops, and Virtuality wants to go tall not wide, and your best stuff makes more stuff the fewer worlds you have, and reduces by 25% each colony you have from 175%. It has the best stats. Do I want to go tall, and not spread everywhere and grab the best one, which is not my usual and try something or do my normal spread and grab the worst Nanotech? Challenge or play into my normal style?

Let’s challenge myself and go for Virtuality where you are uploaded and have Virtual pops. We’ll only have a few planets, the best. I never have done a smaller nation.

In the new DLC, Machines do Age and die, unlike before, but they won’t die randomly anymore to random aging and replacement starting year one.

Here’s my new nation – assume I kept everything the same, save for the changes below:

I like the name of my Empire and Species,

Should I start on an Ocean World and take the Aquatic background? I know the DLC allowed you to take Subterranean and Machine, could I be Aquatic? I move to Ocean World, and it’s called Waterproof.

Trait:

Machine - We start with Machine, 0 points, that prevents us from grabbing four. Leader lifespan +20 years, +100% Machine World, +50% Species Habitability, replaces Food upkeep with Energy

Nannybot - +5% Amenities

Superconductive -
+15% Energy from jobs

Decadent – Same as above

Actually, should I grab Researcher instead? Nope, I need to make Energy for Cit upkeep, and then it’s really needed for Virtual pops. We’ll let’s try Researcher and see what happens (Logic Engines).

Propaganda Machines - +15% Unity, -10% Unity Upkeep for stuff

I could grab Deviants (-15 Governing Ethics) or Repurposed Hardware (-10% Leader Experience gain)

I grab Deviants.

Origin:

I cannot choose Machinist as a Machine Empire, I can grab one of the new ones.

I could take Subaquatic Machines and turn my homeworld into a level 30 planet Ocean World, but other guaranteed worlds are frozen. It would also give it Ocean Paradise and Crystal Reef and

Although if I take Subaquatic Machines I’d probably want to swap Research +10% for Waterproof.

Let’s try it, since I am going tall. I cannot take the one starting with a Machine World since I am not Gestate Consciousness.

Civics, Ethics, Government:

I keep

I swap to Machine Fleet from Cyber.

I cannot take Subaquatic Machines without Waterproof. Here’s what it does: Ocean Habitability +20%, Housing usage - -10%; Food, Energy, Mineral output +10%, Housing Usage on non-wet worlds - +30%, and habitability there too. It’s 2 points. I could swap it for Logic Engines, but it’s not great in non-wet worlds. What to do? I could swap to another Origin, but getting a 30 size one is good when building up not out.

Do I keep it? I could upgrade my two -1s to -2s.

What other -2s could I do? Luxurious -20% upkeep for Roboticists and -10% Empire Size from pops High Bandwidth. Let’s try swapping them in, and trying it out!

Ruler Trait:

Do I keep the small Miner Rush? I could grab Charisma with -7.5% Edict Upkeep and +15 Fund, and then Eye for Talent to give +5% Exp Gain for Leaders. I keep Miner Rush.

Here’s my new stuff:

Ready?

Old 05-08-2024, 11:20 PM   #5
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I change title to Director-General, and her name to Protia

Let’s start!

Here’s my new HW:

I am also zooming on the Machine Assembly Plant.

Rydex Prime Take 2 –
Size 30, 3 open jobs, has the same buildings as before and then the Assembly Plant this time.

I o
rder researched:

Physics – Admin A
I – 88 months, same as before

Society – Planetary Unification
– Boosted Unity and allows Additional Edicts, 84 months

Engineering – Powered Exoskeletons
– 78 months, +5% Army Damage, Worker Resource Output

I order a new Science Ship and mine to explore up. 58 days it’ll take

I order 3 Mining Station built in my HW.

Council:

Minister of Defense
– Logos, Ship Upkeep, Army and Starbase -2%

Minister of Research
– Multiplex, +2% Research Speed, trait New Worlds - +10% Research for Society from Jobs

Minister of State – Automata, +2% Improve Relations, First Contact Speed, Infiltrations Speed – trait Shipwright - +5% Ship Build Speed

From here we launch Agendas

Mar 2 – Science Ship Finished

Apr 27 – We finish building in my Home System

We discovers a Dig Site in Pleeturi where there is a Desert Planet next to us.

July 20 – We choose for First Contract Protocols to warmly greet them.

Sept 2 – I hire a new Scientist at the cost of 100 Unity with an upkeep of 2 and then send the Science Ship to my below system

Nov 13 – I find a Continental World, which counts as Wet, next door in Manthall

Mar 22, 2201 - We take on a quest for Surveying Habitable Worlds

May 1 - We find a Precursor Artifact on Manthall CI. We start that quest to find 6

June 13 – An enemy fleet arrives in our homesystem, our Con Ship flees, we get an event for “The Red Prophets” They are radical priests. They have stuck. They have a fleet strength of 183 to our 163, so they are 20 better. They have hijacked a fleet and are us. I could build another Ship or see if they hit my Starbase.

I engage to see what happens.

Nov 13 – We win! We get a special project to Board the Cultist Ship – this needs a Science Ship

Dec 5 – We can pass a new Agenda from my Council. I choose Infinite Opportunities which will last ten years and +4% Happiness. Next will be Evolving Society to improve Unity gain.

Dec 12 – We find a Pre Sapient Species on Pleeturi II.

Old 05-09-2024, 10:02 PM   #6
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 1 , 2202 - I order 2 Engineering Research Station in my home system.

Feb 18 – We find a Toxic Terraforming Candidate Asteroid in Pleeturi IV. I start anomaly research here for 120 days.

May 6 – Con Ship finished

June 4 – Leader levels up called Protia our leader, Mining rush level 2 7.5%.

i order another Science Ship

July 07 – Anomaly done in Pleeturi! It has Convenient Mining. It gets +2 of a rare mineral

I can choose a new tradition!

Here’s what I like, and what they give me for unlocks:

Discovery – Science lovers, Anomaly Speed +20% one Edict and the Agenda called Chart the Unknown.

Mercantile -
Cash lovers, gives me Open Markets, +5 trade protection,

Prosperity
– Unlocks Agenda called Favored Society, +20% Mining Station Output,

Politics
- Plays into Xenophilia, Cannot take until Galactic Community Formed

Harmony
– Helps now, pop upkeep -10%, Inner Stability Agenda

Expansion – Would take this early in most runs, Superior Colonies Agenda, Colony Development Speed +25%. -20 Habitat and upkeep

Diplomacy
– Pumping Council, unlocks Federation later, Agendas unlocked called Build Relations and Edict, and Dip Influence Cost -50%

I really like Discovery, Prosperity, Harmony and then Diplomacy to grab Federations later. I grab Discovery.

What does Chart the Unknown do? +25% Survey Speed, +5% Anomaly Discovery Change. That’s not bad. Do I want that over Evolving Society with the Unity Gains? Nope.

Aug 27 – Science Ship done, I’ll wait until I have 100 unity to hire a new one, I just spent 300

Nov 28 – Minister of Defense levels, we take Enlister trait to drop build speed

Dec 5 – Anomaly found in Pleeturi, it takes 100 days, I start, we finish surveying the system! It has a level 23 Desert World, and 4 Energy, 6 Mine and 2 rare crystals to mine later and an Archeologist Site. I order my Con Ship here to bring it in.

Jan 15, 2203 – Head of Research levels, we take Politician to speed Agenda set up

Mar 21 – I want to spend 100 unity to hire a Scientist and start researching the boarding ship debris from battle, but that puts us over our leader cap. I do it.

May 2 – We finish anomaly in Pleeturi, we find a Deceptive Giant we find a planet is actually Barren, and then gain EXP.

July 2 – We finish surveying in our home system and find a bunch of researches.
I order him left and south left to survey

July 11 – We incorporate Pleeturi! I start mining to bring them in

Aug 1 - We finish surveying the Black Hole next to Pleeturi called Abaddon’s Demise, it has 3 engineering research

Nov 10 – We uncover an anomaly in Manthall, it’ll take a longer 150 days, I start it.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 05-09-2024 at 10:03 PM.
Old 05-09-2024, 10:28 PM   #7
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Apr 14, 2204 – We finish anomaly, it’s a Glancing Hit on Manthall BI that has great Engineering we get +328.

July 1 – Buldings done in Pleeturi, I order this Con Ship to Manthall’s Continental World

Aug 19 – Survey done for Manthall! It has 6 Energy, 17 Mineral, 1 Alloy, Size 24 Continental World which is wet, so I don’t get minuses, but no bonuses either. It’s 75 suitability to grab it. Do I want to make it one of my rare planets? I will get loads of great resources here even without making it a colony.

Nov 15 – Anomaly in Tyl next to our capital, takes a looooong 250 days to explore, I do it. this is for an Ancient Shipyard

Mar 11, 2205 – Research done in Powered Exoskeletons! Next is Zero G Refineries +10% Mining Station Output, and Nebula Refinery, and then it’ll take 38 months

Apr 20 – First Contact with someone in the Trax Olfo System! I assign an envoy to establish communications!

We finish grabbing Manthall, next is mining them

July 25 – Anomaly for Shipyard is done! We find a special project to issue here called “Repair Automated Shipyard” it can be done by Con Ships

Aug 8 – We get a sign of Precursor Activity in the Barban system but it’ll take a massively long 2786 days! I’ll do it after survey

Sept 9 – Minister of state levels, we get Shipwright level 2 for more faster build stuff

Dec 2 – Survey done in Regulus, left of Rydex home system with 2 Energy and 6 Minerals, I head left.

Old 05-09-2024, 10:49 PM   #8
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 1, 2206 – Research done in Admin AI, next is Zero G Labs for +10% Research Station Speed for 80 months

Jan 19 – Rare resource found in Barban called Zro. I’ll need to bring it in

April 19 - First Contact moves to Stage 2.

Apr 22 – Barban surveyed! It has 4 each Minerals, Energy and 1 Zro

July 14 – Anomaly found in Stimsis iA for a weak signal I use for 150 days

Oct 5 – Research done for Planetary Unification with boosts to Unity, next is Genome Mapping for +10% growth speed for 77 months

I get enough Unity for the next level! I choose Discovery’s Science Division - +1 Leader allowed, +1 research option, +1 starting level

Dec 20 – Anomaly – we find an abandoned escape pod, we gain 307 society research

Jan 7, 2207 – Update in First Contact, we are in Stage 3

Mar 20 – We finish surveying Stimsis with 3 Engineering research, I head deeper

July 2 – Tyl finished survey next to us with 7 Energy and 6 Minerals, it’s to our right

July 21 – Another system surveyed at Franfred with a massive 8 Minerals and 2 Physics research to our bottom left.

Sept 12 - I start the massive anomaly to chase the Precursors

Nov 23 - Building done in Manthall, I order this Con Ship to bring in Barban

Old 05-11-2024, 01:51 PM   #9
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 1, 2208 – We have no empty jobs on my HW Rydex Prime, I order here an Autochton Monument which costs 400 Minerals, and then will increase Unity, and just once/world can be built. It’ll take a year. It turns Con Goods into Unity

April 9 – A System below and next to Barban called Boldoon also has a Continental World

May 10 – First Contact update, we are at stage 4

June 19 – We bring in Barban with the rare Zrom and 4 each Energy and Mining, I order those stations brought in

Nov 6 – Director-General levels, I choose Principled which gives us +2 Stability

Dec 9 - Survey done for the system right of Tyl, called Benetnatsh with 3 Minerals and 2 Physics

Jan 1, 2209 – Contruction done. Our unemployed pop grabs it

June 7 – We find a Terraforming toxic planet candidate in Boldoon

Sept 9 – I order a new Con Ship in Rydex for 56 days

Oct 3 – Barban mines finished, next is Tyl with 7 Energy and 6 Minerals, I used my Con Ship first to rebuild the Starbase project.

Oct 26 - We find an Anomaly in Boldoon V to investigate life signs for 100 days, I start

Old 05-11-2024, 02:43 PM   #10
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 2, 2210 - I order my new Con Ship to bring in next to us and Barban called Franfred with 8 Minerals and 2 Physics

Feb 22 – We finish our anomaly in Boldoon V and find Silicon Life Forms there. We get +3 minerals on that planet.

Mar 23 – We arrive in Tyl

April 16 - Update in First Contact, we have established relations with one of my earlier nations the “Buddling Light Collective.”

This really changes up things with us finding another intelligent species. I gain a research option called “Xeno-Linguistics”. We have +150 relations, I assign an Envoy to make nice. We establish an Embassy

They are in Trax Olko next to us in Manthall and below Benetnasch

Here’s a map:

You can see they’ve expanded towards us in our right, and their HW of Xanadu Prime. They are a plantoid species.

May 5 – Embassy established

June 5 – We finish surveying the system called Boldoon. It has one level 20 Con World, 7 Minerals, 2 Physics, 3 Society research

July 7 – Franfred is ours! I order all Stations here and then bringing in the defensive and valuable Boldoon.

Minister of Defense levels, I choose to level up Enlister to 2.

Sept 9 – Research done for Zero-G Refineries, next is Geothermal Fracking to increase Miners by 10% for 66 months

Oct 13 – Con Ship done in Tyl II, it’s beyond repair, I order my Con Ship to bring it in. We got a new ship with power of 219 I send to my home system

Dec 14 – We accept a Non-Aggression Pact with the Collective

Head of Research levels up, I choose Politician II

Jan 14, 2211 – I must’ve ordered my Con Ship to grab Boldoon first. We bring in it, I order my Ship to bring in the Mines.

Jan 22 – Anomaly found in Haldus System next to Boldoon, it’ll take 100 days to investigate a supply ship wreckage

Jan 30 – A new faction called the Xeno Awareness League founds. They want better relations with others, based on our Xenophilia. Another founds called the National Prosperity Network that wants us to focus on peaceful growth into our Pacifism ethic. The Institute of Robotic Sciences is also founded that wants us to push hard our sciences. I need to make nice with them to stay stable and get bonuses.

Here are our current relations with them:

Xeno Awareness League - +90%; I am gaining 5.97 Unity/month, 12 supporters

National Property Network - +65%, I am getting 3.47 Unity/month, 9 members

Institute of Robotic Sciences
- +65%, 11 supporters, 3.53 Unity/month

Feb 27 – Tyl is ours! I order it’s Energy and Minerals brought it. They grabbed Benetnasch

May 06 – Survey finished in Haldus, it’s from the Budding Light, I can gain 300 Minerals and worsen relations or not and keep good relations. I am currently making 91/month, so I don’t make bad

I swap 500 Energy for some Con Goods

June 1 – I can get a new Tradition! I choose “To Boldy Go!” - +35% Survey Speed; +50% Science Ship Disengagement Chances

July 6 – We get word from Budding Light that we didn’t take their stuff and gain 100 influence

Oct 3 – We finish Mines in Boldoon, next is Research station

Old 05-11-2024, 03:21 PM   #11
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 10, 2212 – Anomaly found in Haldus for 84 days, for an Asteroid Collusion to investigate I start.

Jan 30 – Con Ship finishes in Tyl. Next is bringing in the Mines and Research in Franfred.

We accept a Research treaty with the Budding Light Collective (BLC).

April 04 – We finish the Haldus anomaly and find an Asteroid Sensor Relay, I choose to retrieve them and get +2 system scanner range

Commercial Pact entered

We finish Tech in Genome Mapping, next is the rare tech Xeno-Linguistics for 38 months

I get a Defense Pact offered with the BLC. I decline. I like them defending us, but I don’t know where they are, and won’t rely on helping them out.

June 6 – Con Finished in Boldoon, I order this ship to defensive and two systems Haldus,

System survey finished in Haldus with two mining stations

I send this above the Black Hole Abaddon’s Mouth

Aug 9 – Research done in Zero-G Labs, next is Field Modulation - +10% Energy from techs for 72 months

Jan 19, 2213 – Anomaly in Trinitar next to Haldus, it’ll take 84 days, it’s for a damaged robot by itself

Jan 27 – Haldus is ours! I bring in it’s 4 Energy and 2 Minerals

Feb 12 – We pass our next Council Agenda Evolving Society , +10% Monthly Unity; next is Expand the Council to unlock another member

Mar 03 – We finish Mine stations in Franfred, next are Research ones

Apr 13 – Lost Soul anomaly finished! We choose to Scan it, this section of Trinitar gets 3 Minerals, I get a follow up survey.

I order an Industrial District to turn Minerals to Alloys for 500 Minerals and it’ll take 480 days

June 06 – We finish Research Stations in Franfred. I head to next door left of Rydex Regulas to bring in

July 11 – We can grab a new tradition! I take Databank Uplinks - +20% Research Speed from Stations and Research Labs on Starbases; a new Edict,

Sept 22 – Haldus Systems finished! Do I head to Trinitar next being surveyed? It has no planets, and is very next to the BLC. I move there, and order a new Con Ship for the north flank

Old 05-11-2024, 09:10 PM   #12
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Mar 08, 2214 – We finish incorporating Regulus! This has, as an reminder, 2 Energy, 6 Mining and 2 Trade, I order Mines here

Apr 08 – I find a strategic rare resource in the system of Trinitar where my Con Ship is called Volatile Motes, I have to bring it in.

June 15 - We finished the 2500+ anomaly Precursor survey in Barban and next is as Asteroid Listening Post here in the system I start for a few months

Aug 10 – Survey done of system called Trinitar with 1 Volatile Motes, 3 each Minerals and Energy, I bring it in

Aug 11 – Anomaly found in Larbo system for 150 days, I start, for finding pre-sapient life

Nov 16 – Building finished in Regulus, next to this is 3 Engineering research Stimsis I move to, but I don’t have the Influence to bring it in.

Nov 26 – We finish bringing in Trinitar! I order Mines here

Jan 16, 2215 – We finish special project in Barban, we gain 375 Engineering and 100 minor artifacts. I order this to next to Stimsis to explore and see what we can find to our left flank

We finish the anomaly in Larbo, find life, and add Acid Jungles on Larbo II

Mar 15 – Survey done in system next to Trinitar called Yultulp with just 2 Energy, not much

Mar 17 – Abaddon’s Demise Black Hole is ours, I bring in the Engineering station

Apr 29 – We find a Terraforming candidate in Larbo

June 21 – Larbo surveyed next to Abaddon’s Demise with 4 each Energy and Minerals and wet size 17 Tropical World with 75% habitability

July 3 – Research done for Geothermal Fracking, next is for 60 months Machine Templating - +5% Suitability; +20 Leader Lifespan; Robomodding feature unlocked

Abaddon’s Demise is finished, next is bringing in wet world Larbo; also done in Trinitar, head right to Yultulp

Aug 6 – New Tradition! I choose ”Polytechnic Education” for +1 leader pool size and +10% Exp gain

Oct 14 – First Contact in the Klendath System! I assign an envoy, it’s next to Stimsis and has a monster there we are fleeing from

Dec 6 – Survey done for system called Aldebaran next to Yultulp, and the BLC. It has 5 Energy and 2 Minerals

Old 05-11-2024, 09:38 PM   #13
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 01, 2216 – Building finished in Larbo, I order mines built here

May 16 – Survey finished for system left of Larbo and above the Black Hole called Rovannic, with 2 Energy and 6 Minerals.

Aug 27 – Building mines in Larbo done, next is Rovannic, I don’t have the flu, I head there instead

Sept 12- Anomaly found in the system left of Rovannic and north of the Black Hole called Illithium for just 67 days for checking out asteroids

Sept 25 – Survey finished in Prothon next to Aldebaran, it has just 3 Energy

Oct 15 – Update in First Contacts, we move to Stage 2
Nov 18 – Anomaly done in Rovannic, we found in the asteroid a grativitc crush and gained +720 Physics Research

Mar 17, 2217 – I order in Rydex Prime a Generator District for 300 Minerals and will make Energy, and then that’ll take 240 days

Apr 27 – Anomaly found in Illithium system for just 84 days to investigate something with a solar sail

I order my Science Ship on the left flank to excavate the Dig Site in Pleeturi

July 02 – Event – Experience Gained – We gain 40 flu, I use it to bring in Rovannic

Research done in TWO techs – Field Modulation – next is Automated Survey Protocols to increase survey speed by 25% for 40 months; and Xeno-Linguistics – next is rare tech to turn Food into Energy Bio-Reactor for 68 months which I can build one per world

July 21 – Solar Sails anomaly done, we find a Dig Site here.

Oct 23 – Rovannic brought it! I order mines too, then I’ll head to Illithium

Nov 19 – Advance in First Contact – they are drones with a strength of 217 to my fleet of 392, I order a Corvette for 54 turns for 100 Alloys

Old 05-12-2024, 02:42 PM   #14
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 16, 2218 – Corvette built, I combine and my navy is at 447. I send it to Klendath

Feb 2 – We discover Toxic Terraforming in Illithium, it’s fully surveyed with Volatile Motes and Dig Site

June 9 – Building finished in Rovannic, I order my Ship to bring in Illithium

July 6 – Next Tradition! I choose the final one in Discovery called “Faith in Science” which gives me -20% Scientist Upkeep. Finishing it gives me +10% Research speed and access to Research Federation Type and +1 Ascension Perks

I can choose my first Ascension:

Here’s what I like

Interstellar Dominion
- -20% Starbase Influence Cost and Claims

Technological Ascendancy - +10% Research, +1 Research Option, +50% chance of rare techs

One Vision
- +10% Unity, -10% Pop Usage of Amenities, +50% Governing Ethics Attraction

I like all three. Getting another +10% Research here plus increased rare tech stuff is great, speeding up Unity usage is great and spreading my System growing is great too. If I were expanding wide, add here Imperial Prerogative for -20% Empire Size from planets and +2 Capacity. All of those are great, but I grab Technical Ascendancy!

Aug 12 – We begin battle in Klendath

Oct 18 – We win! We have a battle debris to investigate here, and I order my fleet back home

Dec 12 – We have 15k Minerals and are maxed, I sell 5k for 2891 Energy, which buys 500 Con Goods for 1451

Dec 28 – We finish building Illithium and have no mines to build, so I head to Dirban next to Larbo next getting surveyed

Apr 25, 2219 – The final system near the BLC is grabbed, so I send my Science Ship to Klendath to research the battle remains

Oct 20 – Survey done in Dirban, which has 2 Energy, 6 Minerals – I don’t have enough flu to bring it in.

Old 05-12-2024, 03:36 PM   #15
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 01, 2220 – We have a new election.

Here the map after 20 years:

You can see the BLC has expanded like us, down and left, and we down a bit and now left and up.

Jan 24 – We are contacted by Judge Uld Dagr, a renowned Paragon. He wants to offer himself in the name of peace. He is a Pacifist Commander. He has the Peecekeeper destiny trait for +5 Stability, -20% Crime, +35% Pirate Suppression, only when he is on the Council. His upkeep is a big 8 Unity, right now I am making monthly 31. That’s a big hit. I decline, I need my unity production to get to Virtual Ascension soon.

Mar 6 – Level up of Director General and I choose Advisor to give +5% Amenities Production and -5% Pop Upkeep and Minster of State leveled too for Architectural Interest when he governs a planet to -10% Cost and upkeep of buildings,

Mar 26 - I order Dirban brought into us.

June 12 - Anomaly in the Bapagia System for a fast 65 days. It’s for Energy Readings at an Asteroid Belt, I do it.

July 1 – New leader is Protius.

July 12 – Dirban is ours! It has 2 Energy and 6 Minerals I order mined

July 19 - Dig Site upgrades to level 2, we gain 10 Minor Arties

Aug 18 – Anomaly finished, I find Exotic Radiation so +358 Physics

Jan 16, 2221 – We finish exploring the Bapagia system next to Dirban with 2 Physics, 6 each Energy and Minerals,

Feb 2 – Dirban mines built, I order to Bapagia

Feb 8 – We enter the system called Kodracca next to Bapagia and Dirban and encounter a Shrinking Sun

Mar 10 – We flee from a ship called the Stellarite Devourer here in Kodracca which emerges from the Sun

Mar 20 - We encounter a Leviathan in our space that is giant living thing. I choose to study it

Apr 5 – We finish tech called Automated Exploration Protocols. Next is Miniature Containment Fields - +10% Station research for 49 months

Nov 20 – We finish salvaging in Klendath, we find a bunch of research boosts, I begin surveying it

Old 05-12-2024, 09:28 PM   #16
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Apr 8, 2222 – Max 15k Minerals, again, sell for Energy for Con Goods

May 10 – System surveyed in Klendath, it has 8 Minerals, on the far side of 3 Engineering unclaimed Stimsis

We have a New Council Agenda to pass Expanding the Council, which I do. Next is the position of High Ambassador or Senior Research Director. The Ambassador would give me +5 Trust Cap, the Senior Research Director -2% Upkeep for Researchers. I am at the Scientist Cap, so let’s do the High Ambassador

I appoint Protia to this role with Advisor role when Councilor to -5% Pop upkeep and +5% Trade value

I choose “Progressive Growth” next which gives us: +10% Assembly speed, Materialist Ethics Attraction

June 06 – Tech done for Bio-Reactor which lets me build Aggro Districts and make them make Energy, next is Doctrine Fleet Combat to give me +25 Naval Capacity, and that’ll take 73 months

Sept 22 – Anomaly found in Voldop system for 100 days that will investigate another Solar Sailer.

I bring in Bapagia

Oct 27 – Update in Dig Site, Chapter 3 starts, we find 10 Marties

Jan 08, 2223 - We find in the anomaly results a fun wreck that gives us 421 Engineering

Jan 27 – We incorporate Bapagia which, if you recall, has 2 Physics and 6 each Minerals and Energy, I order mines.

Apr 9 – Research done for Machine Template System, next is Space Torpedoes to unlock Frigates, for 35 months

May 05 – Level up of Minister of Defense, we take Strategist for +10% Build speed

Sept 15 – I have an unemployed Pop on Rydex Prime, I order here another Industrial District

Dec 19 - Survey done in Voldop next to Klendath with 3 Physics, I send this Science Ship to a System with two worlds next to our new one in Bapagia called Siet

Old 05-12-2024, 10:06 PM   #17
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 01, 2224 – Event – Carnival Protestors – We get the start of an event chain called “Rise of the Manifesti”

Feb 2 – Another level up, this time Head of Research, I take Statistician - +5% Research speed

Feb 22 – Building done in Bapagia, next are the Research Station

Mar 05 – Event – Rise of the Manifesti – I let them have their fun

Apr 29 – We finish the Dig Site in Pleeturi! We found Tomb World Adaptation Research gained, I send this Science Ship past Klendath

May 13 – I can choose a new Tradition! What do I want? I liked last time in my finalists Harmony, Prosperity, and also Statecraft helps with my Council with on adoption +50 Edict Fund and an Agenda called “Departmental Efficiency”

I choose Statecraft. Can I launch an Edict? Nope, they are too pricey In Unity

July 2 – Research Station done, I order my Con Ship to Siet

Nov 10 - Event – Rise: Pictures Grunt of a Thousand Words – I get +10% happiness

Jan 27, 2225 – We discover an enemy in the system near Klendath called Astarte with 2 Planets, one a level 14 Ocean World, with a guardian called Mining Corps with strength of 711 to my navies’ 464

Apr 5 – Event - Rise: Mirrors, Brightly – I get +15% Society Research or 2 years after I don’t shut them down

May 17 – Since there is a Water Planet in the vicinity, although smaller at size 14, I bring in 3 Engineering Stimsis

Sept 1 – It’s ours, Research Station ordered here

Sept 12 – Rise: Rise - I root them out rather than let them become a new Faction

Nov 11 – Event – Planet-Wide Machinery, Siet III get’s a Dig Site

Dec 9 – 15k Minerals, just assume that I’ll skip past from here on out

Dec 22 – Pre-Warp Civ found in Eam on Eam IV, next to Klendath and above Astarte; Eam is done with just 3 Physics

Construction done in Stimsis, next is Klendath

Dec 30 – New Faction that’s Egalitarian called the “Manifesti Palette” formed, we have relations of just 30, they have a massive 16 members.

Old 05-12-2024, 10:23 PM   #18
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Mar 26, 2226 – Anomaly found in the system next to Eam for 84 days for Life Signs is started

Apr 08 – Director-General levels, I choose Statistician here too.

June 24 – Anoamly finished, we find life signs under the frozen tundra, I have five options, I choose the one with +925 Unity.

July 04 - We finish task of Asteroid Mining, I assign +10% Mining on Stations.

I order 4 Corvettes at 100 Alloys each

Nov 27 – Anomaly in same system for a rough 250 days, to checkout the first planet, I start it

Jun 01, 2227 – We finish surveying Siet, it has two planets: Size 19 Relic; Size 14 Desert, 7 Energy, 6 Mineral Dig Site, I bring it in

July 08 – Research done! It was Miniature Containment Fields, next is Blue Lasers for 59 month

Aug 13 – Anomaly finished, we find the geologic structure is in flux. I add +4 Physics Station here

Sept 17 – Siet is ours! I order mines. Relic Worlds have a 60% habitability

Old 05-12-2024, 10:46 PM   #19
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 14, 2228 – Research done for Doctrine: Fleet Support, next is Doctrine: Space Support - +20 Command Limit for 54 months

My fleet is 682, our enemy is 711, I order 4 more Corvettes

Apr 1 – I order on Rydex Prime a City District for 480 days, 500 Minerals and one job to make Amenities, I am at -4

Jun 5 – Rise - Event: A Hush Descends – I gain 1800 Society Research

June 9 – Anomaly in same system for 100 days to investigate Monoliths; we finish surveying it, it has 2 Energy, 8 Minerals, 4 Physics

July 7 – We finish exploring next to Siet called Elthior with 4 Energy and 8 Minerals

Aug 05 - Corvettes built, fleet is now 899 of 711 I order one more

Aug 14 – We finish building Siet Mining Stations

Sept 03 – Anomaly done, we find 963 Engineering

Sept 26 – Ship finished, fleet strength is 954. I order it to Astarte

Mar 06, 2229 – Research done for Space Torpedoes. Next is Coilguns for 29 months

June 20 – Battle begins!

July 11 – We get a new Council Agenda, I do the Progressive Growth! Next is Chart the Unknown

Aug 17 – Anomaly found in Nowitoff for 67 days to check out a weak signal

Sept 25 – We win the battle in Astarte! We left behind debris. I send my fleet home

I bring in Klendath

Oct 27 – Anomaly done! I find here a Mummified Pilo,t I take 370 Society Research

Old 05-12-2024, 10:51 PM   #20
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

30 Year Map:

You can see we have expanded left, and up, and just beat the beasts in Astarte. You can also see our one planet surrounded by the Stellar Eater. The BLC have also kept expanding

Old 05-13-2024, 09:40 PM   #21
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 08, 2230 – Klendath is ours! I order the 8 Minerals mined

Jan 12 – 84 day Anomaly in the system called Tauagawa for a distress signal

Mar 5 – Survey done for Nowitoff next to Ceyxeumia, I order it to Astarte to survey and then claim the debris. Here is 2 Energy and 6 Minerals

Mar 22- We are approached by another Councilor, Borin, to hire for 10 Unity/month, which I don’t have, he’s a Materialist Scientist. I don’t have any open areas for that. He has the brilliant Shipwright Destiny Trai which increases our chance for Voidcraft research options. Actually, could I fire my Lead Scientist and hire him? Multiplex is level 4 and 8 Unity, so he would only be 2 more unity. I do it,

I dismiss Multiplex

Apr 10 – Anomaly done, we find Lost in Space, and get a Special Project for a Derelict Ship

I order on Rydex Prime, Industrial District

Apr 19 – Klendath Mines built

June 23 – We discover a rare resource of Astral Threads in Tauagawa – system survey done it also has 2 each Energy and Minerals, I research the project here, and Arid World size 25

July 10 – Research done for Doctrine: Space Combat, next is the rare Archeologies for 68 months, this building will increase research speed but requires Marites

July 29 – Special project done and failed

Aug 2 – Our Science Ship in Tauagawa is lost

I order another

Sept 19 – Fleet repaired

Nov 13 – New Science Ship built, I hire a level 2 for 175 Unity I send it north

Mar 17, 2232 – We encounter a new life form in the system called Xanadu I send an envoy to establish first contact

Apr 1 – We finish the Habitable Worlds survey and gained a bunch of stuff

Apr 26 – We detect a pre-warp civ in Astarte!

May 25 – Anomaly of Cargo Pod for 55 days starts

July 23 – Anomaly done, I have four options, I choose the one that gives me 10 Marites I keep them

Sept 22 – First Contact at Stage 3

Dec 5 – Anomaly in Astarte for 84 days for investigating a Strange Mountain formation

Old 05-13-2024, 10:23 PM   #22
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 7, 2232 – Research done for Coilguns, next is Destroyers for 74 months!

Mar 3 - The anomaly is a Gigantic Skeleton, we get a special project

Apr 7 – Reseach done! It’s for Blue Lasers, next is the rare Dyson Swarm for a longer 150 months to unlock them

I bring in Tauagawa

June 2 - Survey done for Astarte, this has 3 Energy, 5 Minerals, pre=warp and size 14 Ocean World! I research both projects

Sept 7 – We finish incorporating Tauagawa! I mine it

Nov 14 – Debris analyzed!

Jan 22, 2233 – First Contact advances, we open up commutation with the Vengralian Trium, which are Caravanners.

Apr 12 - Mines done in Tauagawa

May 10 – I open a Reliquary from the Trium

June 16 – Special Project in Astarte done! We get 1511 Physics

July 2 – Ascension!

I choose Statecraft #1 – Constitutiltional Focus - +25% Agenda Speed

Nov 2 – I order on Rydex Prime – Admin Offices – 360 days, turns Con Goods to Unity, costs 400 Minerals.

Mar 10 – Astarte started

Mar 29 – Anomaly for a meteor impact in system called Rint Beekun for 83 days

June 24 – Buildings done in Astarte. Do I order a Colony Ship for a size 14 world? I order Mines

Astarte IVa – Size 14, 100%, 11 Districts, no special features

For just 11 Districts and 14 size? I do it, I need more Science and Unity buildings

Actually I have a Continental World at 85 habitability size 20 in Boldoon, and 80 with bigger in Manthall (24) and smaller in Larbo (17). If I grab this world, my Virtual boosts will drop by 25% from 150 to 125. I need more Unity for my leaders though. Size 24, 80, Size 14 100, Size 20 85? Let’s look:

Manthall – Size 24, 80, 21 districts, no major features

Boldoon – Size 20, 85, 17 Districts, Atmospheric Aphrodisiac Trait, - +5% habituality, +10% growth, -10% governing ethics

Let’s make a Colony Ship for Manthall, which is big

June 25 – Collision anomaly done, we find here +3 Minerals Mine

Oct 22 - Survey done for the system called Rint Beekun on my upper flank – it has 3 Mineral, 3 Engineering

Old 05-13-2024, 10:51 PM   #23
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Feb 22, 2235 – Anomaly in the Kerensa System for 55 days for a Surface Beacon

Mar 11 – Colony Ship built

Apr 23 – Anomaly done! We find +4 Mineral mine here

May 22 – Survey done for the system called Kerensa with 5 Energy, 4 Minerals on my left flank

June 20 – Mines done in Astarte, Pre-Warp Ob Post is next

July 21 – Anomaly in Borbagon for 125 days and a mineral cluster

Oct 03 – Colony started in Manthall!

Here’s a pic:

You can see our name to Manthall Majesty.

I wish I had grabbed this early, when I grabbed it

Nov 11 – Ob Post done! I order this next door to bring in Eam, also with a Pre-Warp culture

Nov 28 – Anomaly done, we find the Crystal Codex and issue a special project here.

Jan 05, 2236 – Another anomaly in Barbagon, this time a smaller 83 days for checking asteroids

Mar 05 – Research done for Archeostudies! Next is Adaptive Bureaucracy +20 Edict Fund for 30 months

Mar 29 – System done surveying in Xolton near Kerensa, just here 2 Physics

Apr 1 – Anomaly done, we find +3 Alloys here

May 28 – Eam is ours! It has Pre-warp and 2 Physics, I order the Ob Post here

June 07 - Council agenda done! I pass Chart the Unknown, next is the happiness boosting Infinite Opportunities again

Sept 29 – Building Ob Post done, next is Physics Research Station

Nov 6 – Survey done for Nomotar on left flank near Xolton, with just 2 Energy

Nov 11 – Anomaly for 125 days in Borbagon for an invitation starts

Old 05-14-2024, 09:25 PM   #24
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 21 , 2237 – Eam Ob Post built, I head to Ceyxuemia next.

Feb 17 – First Contact in Zeldrah, I order an envoy here, we start at Stage 2

Mar 19 – Monolith Anomaly done, we find an option to activate I do so for 200 Energy

We get 100 Exotic Gas!

July 7 – New tech! We got Destroyers! Next is Micro-Replicators – Mechancial Pop Assembly - +10%, Upgraded Drone Storage for a longer 101 months

Aug 19 – Survey done in Borbagon with 2 Energy, 3 Minerals, 4 Alloys, 2 Engineering on our Northern flank

I research a project here

Sept 9 – Anomaly for 84 days in Toua System for checking out ruins

Dec 7 – Special Project done, we find a Crystal Codex with +655 Society Research

We get to Stage 3 in First Contact

Dec 26 – Anomaly done, we find an Ambonded Amusement Park for more Society Research

Jan 21, 2238 – I order Ceyxuemia in next

Apr 14 – Built, here is 2 Energy, 8 Minerals I order mined

June 14 – We find in the Toua System a longer 450 day Anomaly for Strange Readings I launch

Aug 02 – Colony Established!

Manthall Majesty – 1 open job, 1 open spot, 2 housing, I order here an Admin Offices.

I order on Rydex Prime Industrial and City Districts

Sept 01- We find in Astarte IV our Ob Post a Singularity, I observe.

Tech done for Adaptive Bureaucracy, next is Atmospheric Filtering - +5% Hability for 43 months

Old 05-14-2024, 09:56 PM   #25
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 1, 2239 – We finish surveying Uchiri on the northern flank with 6 Minerals and 3 Engineering

Feb 27 – We gain 100 flu from getting first contact with the Spaceborne Amoeba in Zeldrah – I use iota bring in Rint Beekun on the northern flank

Apr 04 – Anomaly found in northern system of Okopleron for 83 days for an atmospheric anomaly

June 6 – Ceyxuemia mines built, next are Research stations

June 25 – We encounter aliens in the Rydex system, I assign an envoy

June 28 - Singularity in Astarte gives us +10% Research in all fields for

July 27 -Anomaly in Okopleron is done, we find here +4 Society Research planet

Rint Beekun brought in with 3 Minerals and 4 Engineering

Sept 16 – Toua anomaly done, we found here a Singing Planet, we get +3 Unity/month from it.

Oct 6 – We finish building research station in Ceyxuemia

Nov 14 – Survey done for Toua, it’s very far away with 4 Energy, 6 Minerals, 3 Unity, 1 Astral Thread

2240:

40 Year Map!

You can see me loads of stuff north and west, including just now in Rint Beekun next to the wealthy Borbagon that’s next.

Jan 21 – Signs of Precursor Activity anomaly in Okopleron for a LOOOONG 754 days, I do it

Feb 16 – Mines done in Rint Beekun

May 01 – Event for Exponential Growth is boosted

May 22- Weapon Trails anomaly in the system of Drisk for 100 days starts

June 5 – First Contract now stage 3

July 15 – Rint Beekun research stations done, next is Borbagon

Elections in 6 months!

Sept 06 – Event – Alien Spacecraft we get a mission in Drisk

Oct 24 – We find a Dig Site in Drisk

Dec 23 – First contact done, we find Shroud Witches and I talk with them.

Old 05-14-2024, 10:21 PM   #26
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 01, 2241 – New leader is elected named Logos, who was our Minister of Defense, I hire for that role level 1 Lexer.

We finish surveying Drisk with a Dig Site, 4 Energy, 2 Minerals

Mar 01 – Our Drisk Science Ship blew up, I order another

Mar 5 – Borbagon ours, I order mines

May 3 – Ship built,I send it back to the western flank

July 1 – Event – On Manthall Majesty we found a hidden factory

Aug 6 – We finish research on the rare Dyson Swarms, we can build them! Next are Improved Deflectors for 54 months

Oct 4 – Level up of Logos, my new DG, I give him Guardian to help defenses

Jan 01, 2242 – Astarte Pre-Warp advances to the next level – they split the atom

Feb 19 – Precursor anomaly in Okopetra is done, we find a Mining Base special project here

I order 2 Destroyers for 216 Alloys and 76 days

May 25 – I assign Protia as our Governor in Manthall

Aug 30 – Con done in Borbagon, next is 2 Engineering research station

Oct 1 – Okopleron finished survey near Borbagon with 9 Energy, 6 Minerals, 2 each Physics, Society, 1 Astral thread research, I order special project here done

Nov 1 – Event – Eam IV peace and prospect, we gain tons of Engineering research

Nov 28 – Council Agenda passes it’s the happiness making one called Infinite Opportunities, next is Open Arms to help our Xenophile interests

Old 05-14-2024, 10:53 PM   #27
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Feb 06, 2243 – Minister of State levels, I choose Advisor

Feb 20 – Survey done for Turnail Vortex Black Hole on western edge with 3 Engineering

Mar o7 – I swap to Evolving Agenda unity helper in Council as sit’s now open

Micro-replicators tech is done, next is Rare Crystal Mining to get them for 45 months

Borbagon station done

Mar 27 -We find an Abandoned Gateway in Zi Pok System

Apr 23 – Reseach done for Atmospheric Filtering! Next is Terrestrial Scouring to allow Terraforming for a massively long 160 months

May 5 – We finish the project in Okopetera with 10 Marites and a Precursor arty found

June 23 – System surveyed called Zi Pok, it has 3 Engineering again

Aug 22 – I find an Ocean World at size 19 on the west flank past Turnail Vortex, I grab Nowitoff with 2 Energy and 6 Minerals on that line

Dec 6 - Nowitoff is ours, mines ordered

Apr 1, 2244 - Anomaly detected in Hantaron for 46 days to investigate signal interference

May 21 - Done, we find here 500+ Physics and Society Research

July 22 – Building done in Nowitoff, next is Kerensa with 5 Energy and 4 Minerals

Aug 01 – Pre-Sapient in Hantaron II which is the Ocean World

I order for Rydex Prime either Labs or Admin Office for Unity…hmmm…Labs

Aug 27 – Toxic terraforming candidate found in Hantaron

Oct 24 – Hantaron survey done! It has 2 planets, one Ocean 19 size and the other size 10 Arid, 2 Energy and Mineral. I am four away from it in Kerensa right now

Nov 12 – We can get another tradition! Next in Statecraft is “Inspiring Agenda” which unlocks two Agendas called Rightful Claims and Oppose the Fallen. Those give me boosted damage vs Crisis and Fallen Empires for the latter and Rival Flu gain of +50% and +50% damage to them

Old 05-15-2024, 09:34 PM   #28
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Feb 02, 2245 – Eam’s pre-warp are getting aware of us

We open communications with a nation called the Havoriggian Confederation which is Egalitarian and Militarist. I send them an envoy to make nice. I also open up with the Khorith Star Network which is Egalitarian too and Materialist, I send an envoy. I offer to establish an Embassy with Khorith where we open with +110 relations.

Mar 2 – We finish building in Kerensa and bringing it in, I order the 5 Energy and 4 Minerals here mined.

Mar 18 – We establish an Embassy

Apr 3 – System of Kosk is finished with 3 Energy near Hantaron

Rivalry with BLC and Havoriggians

July 6 – Tech done for Improved Deflectors, next is Specialized Combat Computers to unlock ship component called Basic Combat Roles and that’ll take 55 months.

Sept 6 – Minister of Defense levels, I choose Aggressive II

Oct 1 – We discover a natural Wormhole in Tiriyok System

Oct 8 – We are communicated by the Racket Industrial Enterprises, I buy their Destroyer for 2k Minerals

Jan 03, 2246 – Eam IV pre-warp increases again. I can reveal ourselves to them. I choose not too

Jan 30 – Building done in Kerensa, next is the 2 Physics of Xolton

Mar 29 – I upgrade my fleet, and order two more Destroyers

May 19 – Anomaly found in Tiriyok with the Wormhole for 67 turns for an armed vessel I start

We finish exploring it, it has 2 Energy and 3 Physics

June 04 – Defensive Pact Offer from BLC, I accept

June 12 – We find a Toxic terraforming candidate in Erasmadon.

July 1 – I offer Non-Aggression Pact with Khorith

We finish research in Rare Crystal Mines. Next is upgraded Starbases for 39 months, I order them built in Pleeturi

July 30 – Anomaly finished in Tiriyok, we get +50 flu

Aug 9 - Xolton brought in, research stations ordered

Nov 23 – Fleet upgraded

Xolton done, next is Black Hole Tunari Vortex

Dec 20 – Anomaly for 55 days for Kandauri system for unid’ed object starts

Old 05-15-2024, 10:01 PM   #29
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 09, 2247 – Dig Site found in Erasmadon

Feb 18 – Alien Mural found for anomaly we get for a special project here to translate it; I start

May 27 – We incorporated Tunari Vortex, I order these Engineering stations mined

June 17 – Pre-Sapient species found on Erasmadon III.

July 10 - Event – Unexplained Rotations – We are getting weird rotations on Asteroid in Pleeturi, I research it. I hire a new scientist and order another ship.

Aug 20 – Special Project to translate is done, we find +2 to each planet of Research

Sept 20 – We have finished building in Tunari Vortex, next is Oceanic Planet world of Hantaron, but I don’t have enough flu, I head there

Oct 3 – Survey done for Erasmadon, with size 24 Alpine World, for 50% habitability, and then Abundant Geothermal Activity, and next to us in Borbagon and wealthy place called Okopleron, and then with just 3 Physics.

Dec 12 – We start in Pleeturi

Mar 19, 2248 – We find a Veiled Tunnel in the Damsanth System

May 2 – War has broken out on Eam IV

July 2 – Damsanth system surveyed, it has Veiled Tunnel, Shroud Station, north flank, a massive 5 Zro, next to Okopleron and Uchiri

Sept 11 - War over

Old 05-15-2024, 10:19 PM   #30
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Feb 19, 2249 – Anomaly in the system called Rituveccia for 125 days for irregular energy emission

I order Hantaron brought in

Mar 21 – Research done for Specialized Combat Computers, next is Mote Stabilization for Volatile Motes for 56 months

Jun 1 – Hantaron brought in, it has 2 Energy, Mining I order mined, size 19 Ocean World with 13 Districts and size 10 Arctic World, I order a Colony Ship here, and an upgraded 200 Alloys one year Starbase built.

July 1 - Anomaly results in Rituvecca for Star Patterns, I open up a new special project here.

Sept 9 – We pass a new Council Agenda to boost Unity by +10% for ten years, next is We Come in Peace

Oct 5 – Anomaly in Rituvecca for 69 days for a curious signal

Rituvecca in the northern flank surveyed with 6 Minerals and 2 Physics

Oct 29 – I accept a Commercial Pact with Korinth

I offer a Research Pact

Dec 24 – They agree

Dec 29 – Anomaly finished! We finish studying, we get 1184 Unity.

That’s enough unity for our next Statecraft Tradition, I take “Immutable Directives” which gives us Council Agenda Duration by +25%

Hantaron mines finished!

Old 05-15-2024, 10:33 PM   #31
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 01, 2250 –

The 50 Year Review:

Maps

Zoomed out:

Here you can see us zoomed out with our current moves, and then the BLC and new stuff are there too.

Now, zoomed in:

As you can see we’ve expanded west to Hantaron and then north to Rint Beekun. You can see my stuff here and there all up and down.

That Web is the Chittering Concordat I just opened up with. That’s another former one of my states. I send them an envoy. I send an offer to establish an embassy

I have two planets and a 3rd on the way, I order a City District in Manthall Majesty, and one in Rydex Prime and Energy District. See how much Unity I am making monthly?

Old 05-15-2024, 11:00 PM   #32
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 04, 2250 – We finish researching in Pleeturi for the Mine issue and we have a Sleeping Crystal Entity. I can mine it with +5 Society

I send this Scientist to the Dig Site in Ilithium

Jan 26 – Chittering Concordat agrees to Embassy

Apr 26 – We finish building in Pleeturi

June 11 – Starbase upgraded in Hantaron

July 7 – Research done for Terrestrial Sculpting, we get Terraforming! Next is Xeno-Aesthics for 66 months to give us +0.5 Envoy, +10% Damage to Rivals

Aug 7 –Research also done for Starhold, next is Ion Thrusters for 36 months

I order upgraded Starbase in Rydex for 500 Alloys

I Terraform Tauagawa from Desert to Ocean for 3600 days

Oct 25 – Anomaly in Fuela for 56 days for webwork

Dec 24 – Anoamly done, we find Life Electric for +3 Society here

Mar 03, 2251 - Survey done for Fuela with 2 Energy, 1 Alloy, 3 Society, on the northern flank

May 22 – Dig Site Advance in Ilithium!

June 25 – I have enough flu to bring in Erasmadon!

Oct 11 – Erasmadon is ours! It has 4 Physics, Dig Site, is next to the powerful stuff of Okopleron, size 24 Alpine. I order science stations here

Old 05-16-2024, 09:25 PM   #33
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 01, 2252 – I have an open building slot in Rydex Prime and Manthall Majesty, I’ll need more Unity since with my next choice we’ll get fast levels from my Councilors, so I wanna get ready order an Admin Offices in Rydex Prime since it has the Autochthon Monument to boost Unity for Con Goods, and then since I don’t have much Con Goods, I’ll hold off to build anything at Majesty since I want to keep open a Con Good maker. If not, I’ll build another in MM later.

Jan 26 – Build done in Erasmadon for science station.

Next is Okopleron’s wealthy system

June 4 - I shift MM to a Bureaucratic World

Aug 12 – Update of Starbase in Rydex finishes

Sept 12 – Chittering Concordant and BLC are rivals

Nov 15 – Illithium Dig Site update to Chapter 2

I build an Interstellar Recruiting Office in Rydex Prime Starbase as s building, I can have one, it increases my leader count by 1, EXP Gain by 10%, It costs just 50 Alloys and takes 2 years

Dec 9 – Mang system surveyed, this is on my Northern Flank next to Okopleron, it has 4 Energy and Minerals

Mar 02, 2253 – I decline a Migration Treaty with the BLC

July 10 – New Colony Starts!

Here’s a pic:

Hantaron Haven! As you can see, this is an Ocean World with size 19, we have 100% habitability, and 13 districts, no special traits, and 3 blocked.

Sept 13 – Event – Star Crazy – My Science Ship leader in Erasmadon has turned erratic. He is heading home, we gain 566 Society. I hire a new Scientist for 174 Unity and send them north

Oct 03 – I Decline a Migration Treaty with the Chittering Concordant

Nov 02 – Research done for the tech called Mote stabilization, we can mine Volatile Motes! I mine them

Next tech is Astral Harvesting for Astral Threads for 54 months

Dec 6 – New tech too, this time Ion Thrusters, next is Carrier Ops for 31 months

Dec 27 – Anomaly of a Tomb World for a longer 250 days in Nugaan I start

I order incorporated Okopleron!

Old 05-16-2024, 10:02 PM   #34
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 01, 2254 - I am at Unity 63/month after upgrades and Con Goods are down to just 3/month

Feb 08 - The CC and Havigarrians created a Federation

Apr 10 -We encounter new aliens, First Contact starts I send an envoy

June 06 – Okopleron is ours with 9 Energy, 6 Minerals, 1 Astral Threads, 4 Society and 2 Physics, I order mines first

Aug 13 – Update on First Contract to Stage 3

Sept 10 – Anomaly in Nugaan done! We find here Primordial Soup with a +3 Society Research

Sept 21 – The system on the western flank called Kandauri is done with 2 of each Resarhc and Energy too

Nov 29 – Rydex Starbase done building

I am offered a Defensive Pact with the Korinth Stellar Commonwealth. I choose to accept since they are way superior in military force

Dec 25 – Anomaly for Asteroid for a longer 250 days again in Taramba I start

The Havigerrian have Declared us a rival. I do so and gain +0.50 flu/month

I pull my making nice Envoy

Jan 1, 2255 -Event - A Private Collector arrives on Hantaron Haven and wants to sell. I trade 500 energy for a precursor artifact

Should I order Admin Offices in MM or a Monument? It’s a Bureaucratic world that increases Bureaucrats by 10%, those are the Admin Office staff. I do it, I can build more Con Good stuff on Haven

Mar 25 – System survey done in Nugaan with 1 Astral Threads, 3 Society and Physics next to us in Erasmadon

Apr 23 – We built mines for Volatile Motes, I order my Con Ship back to my home system, can I use it for a Dyson Swarm?

May 21 – Another encounter of aliens, this time in Rydex, I assign another envoy

June 1 – We have our embassy cancelled by the CC

June 12 – Dig site update in Ilithium, we get to Chapter 3

July 07 – Next to Nugaan we encounter a hostile force in Med Karsh and flee it’s a Space Amoebae with 680 power to my 1980, I order my fleet there

July 22 – The CC closes our borders

Sept 1 – We have another tradition! From Statecraft, we choose “Amongst Peers” our Council gets +150/EXP PER LEVEL for passing Agenda. See why I updated my Unity? That fast of leveling needs to be answered

Sept 19 – Anomaly done, we find Illicit Matter with a dark matter deposit found! This is Tarabna, next to Kandari on the west flank

Nov 15 – Anomaly found for 100 days in the Zoldierie for a Silent Behemoth we start

Old 05-16-2024, 10:47 PM   #35
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Feb 02, 2256 – We have a new Council Agenda, ready, this is the We Come in Peace, next is Open Arms to help make folks nice

I leveled:

Head of Research - Materials II which helps his Governor planet with Research

High Ambassador – Architectural Sense which improves build time, a drops district/building costs by 5 %

Minister of Defense –
Fleet Organizer +5 fleet capacity

Feb 21 – We finish con in Okoploeron, next are research stations

The Dyson Swarm costs 500 Alloys and 1k Unity by the by

Mar 22 - Anomaly done, we find a Silent Behemoth with a +5 Society and boosted 550 research

Apr 5 – We find Pre-warp in Zoldiore

June 22 – Colony Set Up:

Hantaron Haven – 1
open job, 1 open space for building, two open homes – I assign Protia.

July 22 – We set up communications with the Curator Order.

I spend 2k Energy to boost Research by +10% for ten years. I spend 5k for L Gate info. I spend 2k for the Stellar Devourer in my territory info. I spend 1k to learn how to defeat it,

We finish research in Carrier Ops, next is the rare Arc Furnace megastructure for 76 months

Aug 05 – Anomaly for 100 days in Zoldiore for uncovering Surface Writing

Oct 15 – We finish building research stations in Okopleron, next is the Zro system of Damsath with 5 Zro.

Nov 14 – Dig Site in Illurium with advancing

Nov 19 – Anomaly done, it’s alien writing we get +3 Society there

Mar 12, 2257 – Minister of State levels, I choose Frontier Spirit to speed up Colonial stuff

Apr 30 – We annex Damsath! It also has the Shroud outpost here, and a a Shroud Tunnel, so if I want a Starbase ere it would make sense so I can build what it’d want, but that feels more like Psychic stuff.

May 15 – Pre-sapient species of life found in Zoldiore

May 28 – Survey done for west flank Taramba with 1 Dark Matter, 3 Physics and 7 Minerals

June 16 – Another Pre-Sapient found in Zoldiore, which has three planets

Aug 18 – We finish system survey in Zoldiore – it has pre-warp planet, 2 Energy, 8 Society, size 20 Arid and size 13 Savanna worlds – northern flank, next to Nugaan

Dig site update

Sept 5 – I order Nugaan incorporated

Nov 19 – Our navy arrives in Med Karash and begins to encounter the Space Amoebas here,

Two aliens contacts, I assign both open envoys

Nov 22 – Dig Site advances to Chaper5

Dec 04 – Research done for Xeno-Aesthics, next is Stellar Expansion to increase my Starbase limit by 2 for 70 months

I order a Dyson Swarm Array in Rydex for 1080 days

Old 05-17-2024, 06:41 AM   #36
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 01, 2258 - I am currently making 0 Con Goods per month

Mar 02 – The tech for Astral Harvesting is done, I order them built. Next is the rare tech of Curator Labs for +33% survey speed for 57 months - I have unlocked the Astral Actions page. This is where I spend Astral Webs

We have beaten the Amoebae in Med Karash, and we left behind a research project I move to start – I send my navy back home

May 11 – First Contact update,

Nugaan is ours! It’s next to Med Karash, has 1 Astral Thread, 4 Physics, 3 Society

Aug 03 – We finish researching debris from attack, we got a bunch of tech boosts, next is surveying

Nov 1 – The CC reopens borders with us, the DLC willing inly subjugates to Korinth for protection

Dec 12 – Anoamly for Signs of Battle in the Med Karash system for a looooong 250 days, I do it

Feb 02, 2259 - We finish the Ilithium Dig Site! We found here 30 Marties and +10% Sublight Speed modifier. Next is Siet’s Dig Site

Feb 16 – Astral Threads built ,next is Nugaan

June 25 – First Contact update! Stage 4

Sept 12 – Anomaly done, we found Signs of Battle for a Special Project here, for 180 days, I’ll wait until the system is surveyed

Oct 5 – Director-General has leveled, we take Military Pioner to help with ship cost and speed

Old 05-17-2024, 07:53 AM   #37
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Feb 30, 2260 – Anomaly in Med Karash for 84 days for a Cargo Pod

Mar 03 – We open relations with the Draconis Collective, they were one of our formers, a Megachurch with Xenophile, Spiritualist, I send an envoy to make nice. We also make relations with the Shoals of Peace, a lithoid last run. I also send an envoy to them too

Here’s a zoomed out map:

We need to expand that way fast. You can see them both to our north
May 27 – Anomaly finished with Express Mail and we get +100 Influence, I’ll bring in Zodiore next
July 24 – Astral Thread built in Nugaan, next is Zodiore
Aug 7 – Our terraforming on Tauagawa III is wrapping up, but we get notice that we can tidally lock the planet, I choose not too.

It’s been terraformed, I send a Colony Ship here!

I upgrade the Starbase here into a Starport for defense

Sept 04 – We get a mission from our Alien Species Procurement. We need to bring in 7 specimens

Jan 01, 2261 – We get the Galactic Community offer, I choose to vote for it.

We have elections!

Feb 05 – Zoldiore is ours! This has the two planets, pre-warp on a 3rd, 2 Energy, 8 Society, I order a pre-warp Ob post

Next door is a 680 Space Amoeba in Zhobiar with a Tundra World class 12 I order my navy too.

Feb 12 – Anomaly in Med Karash for a looooooooooong 900 days for Signs of Precursor I’ll skip for now

It’s been finished! Here there are 2 Energy, Physics and Engineering, not much, next is Jugrad next to with a Tundra World

Apr 02 – West Flank finds us run into a monster in the system called Mihil it’s a bigger Space Amoebae at 1200

Dig Site to Chapter 2 in Siet.

May 19 – Ob Post in Zoldiore is built, next mines, but they contact us, uh oh. It looks like they just went warp. They contact us and call themselves the Gorf Society. We welcome them.

We also open up dialogue with the Rallaketh Citizen Republic I offer an Embassy with. They are Egalitarian Militarists. I send my making nice envoy with the BLC to them.

June 25 – We set up the Embassy!

Dyson Swarm Array in Rydex!

July 2 –New election – our new DG is Portia, who was our Head Ambassador, I promote a new one, to the rank. I hire Charismatic Operator. My old DG Was Minster of Defense, I hand it to him back

Aug 24 – Starbase upgraded at Tauagawa

Oct 12 – We open a reliquary and find nothing inside

I offer to reopen the Embassy with the CC

Nov 2 - Accepted

We can finish the tradition tree of Statecraft with “Shared Benefits” which gives us +1 Councilor Skill and for finishing it -5% Empire Size (right now 130) and another Ascension Perk!

What do I want for my new Perk:

One Vision – Unity Booster.

Shared Destiny - +2 Envoys!

Imperial Prerogative
– Empire size from Planets -50%, +2 Dip limit

Hydrocentric – Aquatic Ascension gives us Ice Mining Stations on Starbases, enable expanding Ocean World Planetary Sea option, and 50% boost on wet worlds, but -50% boosts on non-wet. That’s all of my worlds.

What am I choosing? I like One Vision and Hydrocentric. Both are pretty good. Next we can take the accension of Synthetic Age.

I grab Hydro, I need to make my small worlds better.

Nov 15 – energy Emissions anomaly in Jugrad for 67 days

Dec 30 – Zoldiore built, next are mines

Old Yesterday, 02:27 PM   #38
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 1, 2262 – We launch a new Agenda for Open Arms! Next is Progressive Agenda to increase Pop Assembly Speed by 10%

We enter the Galactic Accord, and a new Empire joined we don’t have contact with are here – the Minnerian Accord, Egalatarian and Fanatic Spiritualist, also the Hantak Associated Systems, Materialists and Warfare, Sandarian Empire that’s machine and Rallaketh Citizen Empire that’s and the Concordant of Free Mandibles that’s one of our old empires, Spiritualist, Pacifist, Egalatarian. Order of Hellah that’s Xenophile and Spiritualist.

Feb 23 – Anomaly done, we find an Asteroid was a target range, we get +3 Physics here

We set up an embassy with the Hantak, Sandarian, and Shoals of Peace, Order of Hallah

I set up making nice with the CFM from the Korinth.

Apr 12 – We lose our rivalry

Apr 23 – We finish building in Zoldiore, next is bringing in Med Karash

Jul 06 – Tech done, it’s Stellar Expansion, next is Xenology to unlock Alien Zoo for 16 months

July 18 – We find an Anomaly for Tomb Worlds in the system of Menkilian for 84 days starts

Oct 07 – Research done for Curator Research Lab, next Is Volatile Material Plants to unlock making Motes with Chemists for 46 months

Med Karash is ours! It has 2 Energy Physics and Engineering, I order it mined.

Oct 20 - We finish the anomaly and have a follow up project.

Nov 8 – We finish research for the rare Arc Furnace, next is Cruisers to unlock them for a loooong 109 months

Dec 1 – We set up an embassy with the Draconic Collective

Research agreement with the CC.

Dec 20 – Alien lasers special project done! We get tech boost

Jan 08, 2263 – Crashed shuttle on Eam IV I send my Dig Site from Niet to help out

Jan 30 – Systeem survey done in Jugrad, next to Med Karash, with size 17 Tundra World, and then 2 Energy and 3 Physics

Mar 7 – High Ambassador levels! We choose Charisma II

May 04 - I order an Industrial District on Rydex Prime

June 6 – We finish the research stations in Med Karash, next are mines

July 2 – Our fleet arrives in the Space Amoebae system of Zhobar to begin battle.

Aug 5 – We win, and leave behind debris

Oct 01 – We finish mines in Med Karash, next is Kandauri on the west flank next to the Dark Matter system of Taramba

Oct 22 – A Dimensional Rift in Space opens in Okopleron, and we geta mission there.

Nov 29 – Anomaly in Menklallion for 55 days for metallic formation