Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-09-2005, 12:45 PM   #1
Easy Mac

ESPN Insider for $15

Ok, so they offer ESPN the magazine if you purchase Insider, thats been going on a while. But thats $40 just to get insider.

So, I found the link today where if you subscribe for ESPN the magazine, you get insider free for the length of your subscription. ESPN the magazine is $15 for a years subscription at Amazon.com (or free if you can find a free year anywhere). I still have 9 months left, so I get 9 months of free insider.

ESPN The Magazine

ESPN Magazine to Insider Conversion
On the next page you can link it to your existing ESPN.com account (fantasy sports account)

nice way to save $25 on Insider, and you can just use the magazine for fire starter or in the bathroom.

Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 12:47 PM   #2
rkmsuf
Head Coach

don't give them the satisfaction of getting insider.

stay strong!
Old 08-09-2005, 12:56 PM   #3
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

That I might consider doing. I had thought Insider was $25, though. I guess they jacked the price up at some point.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 12:58 PM   #4
Ksyrup

The second link doesn't work. Where does it say Insider comes with the subscription?
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 08-09-2005, 12:58 PM   #5
Ksyrup

Pretty funny that every review on the first page is negative.
Old 08-09-2005, 01:35 PM   #6
Easy Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup
Pretty funny that every review on the first page is negative.
hmmm, try this link. and there should be a link on that page for Magazine subscribers
http://insider.espn.go.com/proxy/pro...nsider%2findex

If not, just go to the insider page, click subscribe now, and there should be a link to upgrade. Don't know if this is a short term thing or if this is how it is from now on.
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 01:48 PM   #7
Ksyrup

Got it. FWIW, it appears that they're doing this to get you to buy Insider once your subscription term ends. Meaning, if you have a 1-year subscription to The Mag, even if you renew it, the original term will expire, as will your free access to Insider.

"After you complete the sign in process, your access to ESPN The Magazine Digital and ESPN Insider will be instant and at no charge to you for the remainder of your current magazine term."