Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-25-2006, 08:33 AM   #1
WheelsVT
High School JV

Best QB/Coach ever?

I've been playing my Redskins career on/off for the past year, and I have to say that my first off-season was the biggest of the whole deal so far (now in 2017).

First, I fired my head coach in favor of a 41 year old coach with no experience but good in all categories and very good in defensive playcalling. He has since won coach of the year 9 of the past 10 years (07-11,13-present), is VG in mot and dis, EX in all other cats and is only 53. Our record under him is 173-47 w/ 3 bowl wins (and 1 perfect season). Since 06 we have never failed to at least reach the conference final.

I can't give him all the credit for this great run. In the 05 draft I picked up a scrambling QB named Orellana (27/61) in the 3rd round (21) with Vick speed and 6'6" 227. He comes out of camp as our starter (32/68), and never looked back. He won the ROY in '05, then 1st team QB, OPY, and league MVP in '06. Since then he has been player of the game 150 times in his 220 starts, and been MVP 6 times with a multitude of other honors. Now in his 13th year he's 90/90, career leader in TDs, rating.... you name it. If I could show you his rating page it might as well be a a red block of 90+ ratings in every cat (except for kick holding - 18). He's avg'd 500 yrds rushing, and 3800 yrds passing every year. I'm sure my team will tank when he retires.

I wish there was a way to see who has the most player of the game honors ever.

Describe the best QB/coach you've ever seen in your travels.

WheelsVT is offline   Reply With Quote