Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-14-2007, 09:04 PM   #1
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

World of MMA Release Date(s) Set

10/19: WMMA Editor Released (I'm thinking about doing a FOFC World, just for fun)

12/1: Time Limited Demo Released

12/8: Full Game Released

And don't forget to hurry up and get your votes in on the WMMA page for the Ultimate Knockouts Tournament for a free copy of the game.

SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 09:11 PM   #2
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Is it going to have career play?
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 09:22 PM   #3
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
Is it going to have career play?

It's a career text sim (as a fed owner, not as a MMA fighter), so yes.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:30 PM   #4
Calis
College Starter

Curious to see how he pulls this one off exactly, but I'll more than likely purchase it, if for no other reason than to encourage him to continue working on it.
Calis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 09:59 PM   #5
sabotai
General Manager

I've really enjoyed his TEW games even though I'm not a fan of wrestling, so I'll definitely check out his MMA game even though I don't follow that either.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 12:02 AM   #6
dervack
College Prospect

Wow. I figured with the contest ending the first two weeks of November, the release date would be somewhere around then. But I guess it's still this year. I'm looking forward to messing with the editor this weekend though.
dervack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 12:53 PM   #7
Bee
Pro Starter

I'm looking forward to this quite a bit. I think it has a lot of potential if handled correctly.
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 05:48 PM   #8
astrosfan64
College Prospect

This will be a good game. For a text sim, it also has some excellent art.
astrosfan64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 06:23 PM   #9
Schmidty
Coordinator

Awesome.
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 07:54 PM   #10
moriarty
College Starter

I'd be interested in a good MMA career sim (or fight camp sim) but the TEW organization approach doesn't do it for me. I guess if you aspire to one day be Dana White ...
moriarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:17 PM   #11
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Here's the output of the first Ultimate Knockouts Tournament fight. Pretty detailed.

April Watson vs. Naora Kikuchi

Round 1
The fighters touch gloves, then circle. Kikuchi throws a low kick, but it was without any conviction, it seemed designed more to keep Watson from coming inside. Kikuchi works an angle, then comes in with a one-two combination, Watson responds with a crisp uppercut that wasn't far off from connecting. Kikuchi backs off slightly, maybe a bit relieved not to have taken that one on the chin. Neither fighter appears to be looking for any sort of takedown or grapple, this is all about the striking. Watson circles and throws a series of high jabs, but Kikuchi blocked them with ease, using the gloves. Kikuchi fakes a high kick, then storms in with a wild looking right hand and a series of body shots. Watson covers up and rides out the storm, clinching to stop any further blows. It was a nice attack from Kikuchi though, best action of the round. They stay clinched for a while, exchanging occasional punches to the ribs, then are separated by the referee. It looks like we're going to the judges though, as there's only a few seconds remaining. Kikuchi throws a leg kick that connects, albeit without too much force, and the round is done.The 1st round ends. Blurcat.com scores 10-9 Kikuchi.

Round 2
Watson isn't hanging around, right from the start Kikuchi is forced onto the back foot by four hard shots, although none of them get through the gloves. Kikuchi circles, steps in, then unloads a combination of punches, but Watson weaves out of the way and scores with a beauty of a right hand, glancing above the right eye. That was some lovely counter punching from Watson, the timing had to be perfect and it was. Kikuchi is looking a bit frustrated, and uncorks a ragged-looking uppercut that missed by several inches. Watson really should have taken advantage of that mistake, Kikuchi was wide open for a moment there. Watson hits a high kick, catching Kikuchi on the shoulder. Jab from Kikuchi finds the mark, but it didn't have much power behind it as she was leaning backward too much. Watson fires off a couple of straight punches in response, but only finds gloves. They clinch, and the fight enters a lull. Kikuchi scores with a knee from the clinch, it landed around the hip area of Watson, who responds with a couple of shots to the ribs. The time runs out with them still clinched though. That's the end of the round. Blurcat.com sees it 10-9 to Watson.

Round 3
Watson is bobbing and weaving, trying to find an angle of attack. Jabs and an occasional low kick from Kikuchi are making that hard though. A crisp right hand from Watson stings the gloves of Kikuchi, and she follows up with a kick that crashed into the ribs. That really connected, great strike. Watson looks to be growing in confidence, and comes in again, using the right hand lead once more. Kikuchi was ready though, and fires off a high kick. It connects with the side of the jaw, Watson did not see that one coming! She staggers and falls to the floor, totally unbalanced. Kikuchi is right in there; hammer fist to the side of the head, and another! There's a third. Watson is in big trouble. Vicious punch. The referee leaps in, that is all she wrote! That kick caught Watson out, and from there onwards there was only going to be one outcome. The official time of the TKO is 0:47 of round 3.
Old 11-01-2007, 01:27 PM   #12
astrosfan64
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie View Post
Here's the output of the first Ultimate Knockouts Tournament fight. Pretty detailed.

April Watson vs. Naora Kikuchi

Round 1
The fighters touch gloves, then circle. Kikuchi throws a low kick, but it was without any conviction, it seemed designed more to keep Watson from coming inside. Kikuchi works an angle, then comes in with a one-two combination, Watson responds with a crisp uppercut that wasn't far off from connecting. Kikuchi backs off slightly, maybe a bit relieved not to have taken that one on the chin. Neither fighter appears to be looking for any sort of takedown or grapple, this is all about the striking. Watson circles and throws a series of high jabs, but Kikuchi blocked them with ease, using the gloves. Kikuchi fakes a high kick, then storms in with a wild looking right hand and a series of body shots. Watson covers up and rides out the storm, clinching to stop any further blows. It was a nice attack from Kikuchi though, best action of the round. They stay clinched for a while, exchanging occasional punches to the ribs, then are separated by the referee. It looks like we're going to the judges though, as there's only a few seconds remaining. Kikuchi throws a leg kick that connects, albeit without too much force, and the round is done.The 1st round ends. Blurcat.com scores 10-9 Kikuchi.

Round 2
Watson isn't hanging around, right from the start Kikuchi is forced onto the back foot by four hard shots, although none of them get through the gloves. Kikuchi circles, steps in, then unloads a combination of punches, but Watson weaves out of the way and scores with a beauty of a right hand, glancing above the right eye. That was some lovely counter punching from Watson, the timing had to be perfect and it was. Kikuchi is looking a bit frustrated, and uncorks a ragged-looking uppercut that missed by several inches. Watson really should have taken advantage of that mistake, Kikuchi was wide open for a moment there. Watson hits a high kick, catching Kikuchi on the shoulder. Jab from Kikuchi finds the mark, but it didn't have much power behind it as she was leaning backward too much. Watson fires off a couple of straight punches in response, but only finds gloves. They clinch, and the fight enters a lull. Kikuchi scores with a knee from the clinch, it landed around the hip area of Watson, who responds with a couple of shots to the ribs. The time runs out with them still clinched though. That's the end of the round. Blurcat.com sees it 10-9 to Watson.

Round 3
Watson is bobbing and weaving, trying to find an angle of attack. Jabs and an occasional low kick from Kikuchi are making that hard though. A crisp right hand from Watson stings the gloves of Kikuchi, and she follows up with a kick that crashed into the ribs. That really connected, great strike. Watson looks to be growing in confidence, and comes in again, using the right hand lead once more. Kikuchi was ready though, and fires off a high kick. It connects with the side of the jaw, Watson did not see that one coming! She staggers and falls to the floor, totally unbalanced. Kikuchi is right in there; hammer fist to the side of the head, and another! There's a third. Watson is in big trouble. Vicious punch. The referee leaps in, that is all she wrote! That kick caught Watson out, and from there onwards there was only going to be one outcome. The official time of the TKO is 0:47 of round 3.

This is excellent match flow.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:06 PM   #13
molson
General Manager

I wonder how long it will take for a decent real-world mod. I've heard complaints that the default universe is very small.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 03:09 PM   #14
Deattribution
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
I wonder how long it will take for a decent real-world mod. I've heard complaints that the default universe is very small.

It shouldn't be long, they already have had a team working on one in advance for a month or two I believe, and also he's released the editor a few weeks ago to everyone else, so I'd say there should be one or two by launch.
Deattribution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 03:44 PM   #15
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deattribution View Post
It shouldn't be long, they already have had a team working on one in advance for a month or two I believe, and also he's released the editor a few weeks ago to everyone else, so I'd say there should be one or two by launch.

Question then becomes: how good is the real-world mod?

I mean, with TEW there's a lot of difference between the quality of something like D.O.T.T. and some of the also-rans.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:51 PM   #16
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
Question then becomes: how good is the real-world mod?

I mean, with TEW there's a lot of difference between the quality of something like D.O.T.T. and some of the also-rans.

And even DOTT took many, many revisions and 2 or 3 editions of the game to get where it is now.

I'll hold off picking this one up and see how things look at the forums. It seems like it be damn near impossible to make a workable mod before the game even comes out.

Last edited by molson : 11-01-2007 at 03:52 PM.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:11 PM   #17
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Noticed an absolutely stunning comment from Ryland today in the forums.
http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...1&postcount=26

Quote:
The construction of the two databases is based upon totally opposite methods.

TEW, as you will remember, didn't even have pictures to begin with, so it was written with very few limitations. The pictures were influenced by the data.

The WMMA database has been written the other way around - the data has been influenced by the pictures. That's because WMMA is a heavily graphical game. There's no need to try and second guess the motives, it's all about what resources I had to work with. For example, the heavy women's scene is because there was a strong supply of awesome female pictures.

With that in mind, I'm sure the database will therefore grow over time, as more and more pictures become available.

So there's an abundance of female MMA fighters in the default database because somebody sat around & created pictures of cyber-women? WTF?!?!?

Did Daivd Wniter steal Adam Ryland's password?
Old 11-12-2007, 05:13 PM   #18
astrosfan64
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
And even DOTT took many, many revisions and 2 or 3 editions of the game to get where it is now.

I'll hold off picking this one up and see how things look at the forums. It seems like it be damn near impossible to make a workable mod before the game even comes out.

I think alot of the mod guys were in the beta for the game.
Old 11-12-2007, 09:27 PM   #19
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Finally ran across another thread which had a pretty strong statement about how different the "CornellVerse" is from present-day reality -- essentially that the female MMA'ers are as popular as the men.

Seems like a pretty freakin' bizarre business decision to stray so far from the familiar with the initial release - especially with such a niche sport within an already niched text sports sim genre -- but hey, I guess that's his call.

I guess I'm just disappointed to see something that I thought had at least some potential drop to pretty much zero interest before it even hits the street. Then again, Ryland's recent work pretty much required user mods to overcome the inherent problems (for my gaming preferences) to make them remotely enjoyable so maybe this really shouldn't have been such a big surprise after all.

It was just the motivation for the disagreeable decision that I found so stunning (basically "hey, I had all these really cool chick pictures, so ...") that it really threw me for a loop.

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 11-12-2007 at 09:28 PM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 09:32 PM   #20
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
Finally ran across another thread which had a pretty strong statement about how different the "CornellVerse" is from present-day reality -- essentially that the female MMA'ers are as popular as the men.

Seems like a pretty freakin' bizarre business decision to stray so far from the familiar with the initial release - especially with such a niche sport within an already niched text sports sim genre -- but hey, I guess that's his call.

I guess I'm just disappointed to see something that I thought had at least some potential drop to pretty much zero interest before it even hits the street. Then again, Ryland's recent work pretty much required user mods to overcome the inherent problems (for my gaming preferences) to make them remotely enjoyable so maybe this really shouldn't have been such a big surprise after all.

It was just the motivation for the disagreeable decision that I found so stunning (basically "hey, I had all these really cool chick pictures, so ...") that it really threw me for a loop.

I too will likely wait until there's a solid real-world mod for this, but i'm not going to write off the game because there isn't one at release.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 09:37 PM   #21
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
I too will likely wait until there's a solid real-world mod for this, but i'm not going to write off the game because there isn't one at release.

I guess I'm kind of in that same boat, although I'm considerably concerned about having the default be so different from the real-world (significantly moreso than with TEW best I can figure).

There are still issues with TEW real-world mods functioning well within an engine designed to handle the default data primarily despite the default being at least recognizable compared to reality. I'm not getting any feeling that what's portrayed in WMMA (and therefore what the mechanics are designed to perform with) is even recognizable.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:30 AM   #22
astrosfan64
College Prospect

I have a feeling that a good part of his loyal following "little teenage horndogs" will be ok with all the chicks in the game at first. I pretty sure a mod will come out that will take care of most of these issue that we care about. e.g. real MMA male fighters.

But, the people who follow all of his games and buy all of his games probably won't care to much.

Its like romper room in those forums sometimes.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:10 AM   #23
AJR
n00b

I thought I'd better reply here, as I feel MiddleGA is misinterpreting what I said over on the GDS forums, and his over-reaction on the subject is making an issue out of nothing.

To clarify - I said the WMMA default database was influenced by the pictures, not that it was written solely around them. The only thing that this has effected is the fact that there's a stronger women's presence in the game than I had originally planned. It's had zero effect on the male competitors, as I worked closely with the artists to make sure the pictures suited my needs.

None of that has any impact on the game engine whatsoever, because (unlike wrestling) most MMA promotions tend to run in a fairly similar manner, so their behaviour can be standardized, meaning they work in roughly the same way irrespective of what data is used - and given that a few of the beta testers have made their own mods completely independent of mine, any idea that the game is solely based upon the default data has no basis in truth anyway.

I hope that clarifies the reality of the situation.

Adam Ryland
WMMA Developer
AJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 10:16 AM   #24
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJR View Post
I thought I'd better reply here, as I feel MiddleGA is misinterpreting what I said over on the GDS forums, and his over-reaction on the subject is making an issue out of nothing.

To clarify - I said the WMMA default database was influenced by the pictures, not that it was written solely around them. The only thing that this has effected is the fact that there's a stronger women's presence in the game than I had originally planned. It's had zero effect on the male competitors, as I worked closely with the artists to make sure the pictures suited my needs.

None of that has any impact on the game engine whatsoever, because (unlike wrestling) most MMA promotions tend to run in a fairly similar manner, so their behaviour can be standardized, meaning they work in roughly the same way irrespective of what data is used - and given that a few of the beta testers have made their own mods completely independent of mine, any idea that the game is solely based upon the default data has no basis in truth anyway.

I hope that clarifies the reality of the situation.

Adam Ryland
WMMA Developer

woo! welcome to FOFC Adam!
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 10:26 AM   #25
AJR
n00b

Apparently I've been a member for a while, but I don't remember ever signing up Oh well!
AJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 03:07 PM   #26
astrosfan64
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJR View Post
Apparently I've been a member for a while, but I don't remember ever signing up Oh well!

Welcome aboard, I look forward to the game. I think this might be your best yet.

I really like Wri-Spi and this looks great.

I never could get into the TEW. I don't like playing soap opera writer for men.
Old 12-01-2007, 04:14 AM   #27
TLK
Pro Starter

Downloading the demo now.
TLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 07:23 AM   #28
Calis
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLionKing View Post
Downloading the demo now.

Thanks for the heads-up. I completely forgot this was coming out today. Installing now, really hoping this is a good one.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:02 AM   #29
Calis
College Starter

Well with just a little over an hour of play I'd say so far I'm pretty happy with it. I'll definitely be buying it on release day.

A couple things that really stick out for me so far, I love the Sherdog look to the internet site, especially portion on the right that shows current topics in the forums. That's a neat little feature that I find myself reading through every game day.

I also really like the scouting reports on fighters that give you the strengths and weaknesses, and not hard numbers.

I started as the British company, British Cage Fighting but immediately changed all the rules to Pride rules and went that route. I can already tell it's going to be a constant battle to continuously bring in talent as just in the 6 weeks I played I lost 3 of my biggest names to the big companies. Works for me though, I'd have a lot of fun scouting for new talent and shaping them up.

I think people that were afraid that you'd have so little control or to do in the game since you can't "book" it quite like TEW are off base. There's a lot of depth to it I think. Obviously the big pull is just matching these guys up and seeing who wins. I already have some big time fights I can't wait to see when I get the full game. You also really need to work to build up those fight. I can see myself putting in a lot of work into bringing these young guys up and slowly raising the level of their opposition and then trying to broaden their skillset. I think there's plenty to do.

I'm pleasantly surprised though, at least so far. I didn't expect much, and I think this could end up being pretty good. Then again, I'm a rabid MMA fan so I might be biased.
Old 12-01-2007, 11:09 AM   #30
Icy
Pro Starter

Going to download it now, forgot about it. Btw, i'm not used to the MMA term, I watch a lot of K1, is that considered MMA?

Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 11:31 AM   #31
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
Going to download it now, forgot about it. Btw, i'm not used to the MMA term, I watch a lot of K1, is that considered MMA?

K1 is MMA as far as I know. Mixed Martial Arts.
Old 12-01-2007, 11:45 AM   #32
Calis
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post

K-1 has an MMA offshoot of it, called K-1 Heroes, but K-1 itself is a kickboxing organization. There's quite a bit of movement between the two organizations, as several big name K-1 fighters have crossed over and vice versa.

K-1 lacks any ground aspect though to make it a true MMA.
Old 12-01-2007, 01:06 PM   #33
Arles
Grey Dog Software

Yeah, K-1 is more MA than MMA I don't often post about the other grey dog games as I think it's better for people to try them than listen to a company guy. That said, I must admit that I really have enjoyed the progression of WMMA and the game itself is a lot of fun. If you like MMA or even are looking for a good boxing-promoter game, I think you will have a blast with WMMA.
Old 12-01-2007, 01:09 PM   #34
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

I've played once through as GAMMA, which is fun, but not quite a challenge (they are the lone american fed, out of four feds in the default data set up, and the biggest in the world)

The fun was in the variety of results I saw in the two cards I was able to run, including a 0:12 knockout and three championship round TKO's (fourth and fifth round of championship fights).
Old 12-04-2007, 03:04 PM   #35
PilotMan
Head Coach

I gave the demo a spin and really enjoyed it. There were a couple of small interface changes I would have made like needing to click each round of each fight individually and making the font or the fight reports bigger, but otherwise it seemed fun.

Hopefully the world is a bit bigger than the demo plus I assume that there will be plenty of mods like TEW has. I have to think hard about giving this one a go.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 04:53 PM   #36
Calis
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
I gave the demo a spin and really enjoyed it. There were a couple of small interface changes I would have made like needing to click each round of each fight individually and making the font or the fight reports bigger, but otherwise it seemed fun.

Hopefully the world is a bit bigger than the demo plus I assume that there will be plenty of mods like TEW has. I have to think hard about giving this one a go.

I've heard from people poking around in the editor there's several organizations coded in to be created at certain times and I expect there'll be fighters added in as well, to simulate the boom in MMA. So I think it will grow a bit as the game progresses, or at least I hope so.

I actually can't wait for this now. At first I wasn't at all interested in the stock guys and thought I'd wait for a real-life mod to come out, but I'm finding myself actually liking the stock roster quite a bit. I can see quite a few possibilities. I actually can't wait to see how a couple of the young kids develop in the game.

I would also like to see a bigger font on the match results, and some tweaking with the results and such but that's too be expected.

I had an issue with the weights in the game, but I think Adam already fixed that up. There were some issues where guys were consistently giving up 10-15 pounds in odd places. Like a guy would fight Light Heavyweight at 186, he'd actually cut down to 186 to fight in a 205 weight class and would not move down to 185. I think he's adjusted that though.

Overall though it's pretty polished. I'll without a doubt be ordering it as soon as it's out. I've played the demo to death, and am anxiously awaiting the full release.

Good timing for the release also with some awesome MMA cards right around the corner for New Year's.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:06 PM   #37
Calis
College Starter

Just an fyi for anyone interested.

The game got released a few days early, and is now up for sale.

I'll be picking it up once I get off work!
Old 11-18-2014, 09:08 PM   #38
PilotMan
Head Coach

WMMA 4 is set to release early in December. I can't describe the excitement I am feeling.

WMMA4: The Developer's Journal - Grey Dog Software

Like Steam?

Old 11-18-2014, 09:21 PM   #39
thesloppy
Pro Starter

I played the hell out of WMMA3, I'm looking forward to a new edition.
Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.
thesloppy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 07:44 PM   #40
Arles
Grey Dog Software

The demo is now available:

http://download.elicense.com/GDS/WMMA4_Trial.EXE

You can read more about it on our site:

Grey Dog Software - Sports management games
Old 12-02-2014, 08:34 PM   #41
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arles View Post

Only played around with it a bit, but man does it look promising. A lot more immersion already than WMMA 3.

My first show out of the gate I had to cancel my main event due to injury 2 weeks before the card, had to pay inducements to a fighter because he was outweighed by 35 pounds to get him to take a fight and had the fill-in main event on that card wrecked when the popular local fighter got upset after being coldcocked by a journeyman. Good stuff.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 08:40 PM   #42
molson
General Manager

I never jumped into this one, but I loved TEW and am becoming more of an MMA fan all the time, so I'll probably take the jump.

I'm sure the game Universe is balanced and awesome, but how have the real-life mods worked? I imagine the current MMA landscape doesn't lend itself too well to a game.

Last edited by molson : 12-02-2014 at 08:40 PM.
Old 12-02-2014, 08:56 PM   #43
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arles View Post

My money is already set aside. Couldn't get into the demo tonight, but I'm not worried.

Like Steam?

Old 12-03-2014, 12:54 AM   #44
korme
Go Reds

Playing the demo now. This might soothe my fixin for a boxing sim.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 09:50 AM   #45
korme
Go Reds

"As a regional sized Euro company, you can only hire fighters based out of Europe, Russia, or the British Isles."

I get this message when trying to sign anyone based out of British Isles or Russia.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 09:54 AM   #46
Arles
Grey Dog Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by korme View Post
"As a regional sized Euro company, you can only hire fighters based out of Europe, Russia, or the British Isles."

I get this message when trying to sign anyone based out of British Isles or Russia.
This is fixed in Adam's first Beta patch he released this morning:

Public Beta 1 Zip update

Last edited by Arles : 12-03-2014 at 09:55 AM.
Arles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 09:59 AM   #47
Arles
Grey Dog Software

If you guys have the public beta/demo, all updates will be made here:

World of Mixed Martial Arts 4 Tech Support - Grey Dog Software

Adam usually releases an update each day that fixes the prior day's issues. After a couple days, most issues will be resolved. The official trial and purchased game should be available later this month.

Last edited by Arles : 12-03-2014 at 09:59 AM.
Arles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 04:05 PM   #48
Arles
Grey Dog Software

Game was released today:

Old 12-09-2014, 07:11 PM   #49
PilotMan
Head Coach

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Steam?

Old 12-09-2014, 08:43 PM   #50
Mota
College Benchwarmer

I watched a live stream and it really looked excellent. Huge improvements in terms of visibility of the info that you're looking for. A lot of the features that are a part of modern MMA that may not have made the previous version.

All in all a very worthwhile upgrade in my opinion.
Mota is offline   Reply With Quote