Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-12-2008, 06:21 AM   #1
Groundhog
Coordinator

w00t

Just need to release some of this excitement... Here downunder we are in the midst of our finals series in our pro basketball league and my team, the Sydney Kings, looking to stay alive down 2-1 in a best of 5 finals series, just came back from 18 down in the late 3rd Q to send this sucker to a game 5 on our home court. Our import US PG Dontaye Draper (1st year out of Charleston U., best mates with Carmello Anthony), who is suffering from a leg injury and was literally hobbling on one leg, played for only the 4th Q and with a couple of clutch 3s and big assists gave us the greatest comeback in NBL finals history!

Best of all, the opponents star import, Sean Lampley (all-time leading scorer at U. of California and former NBA), who is the most hated and cockiest player in the league, missed a clutch FT, all after nailing the game winner on Sydney's home court in game 3 and doing a little cocky dance and parade in front of the crowd's jeers for literally 3 or 4 mins after the game.

Not that any of ya'll care 'bout a game in our pro league, but the 4th Q of this game was some of the gutsiest basketball I've ever seen from a team, and easily the most enjoyable game of basketball I've ever seen. Go Kings!

Last edited by Groundhog : 03-12-2008 at 06:28 AM.
Groundhog is offline   Reply With Quote