Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-15-2004, 02:22 PM   #1
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Bad Jokes and Puns go here.

One of my favorite fiction series, the Callahan's series by Spider Robinson, has a pretty cool message to the series. "Shared Pain is lessened. Shared Joy is increased. Thus do we refute entropy."

But there's a lot of puns and shaggy dog stories in the series as well.

So in honor of Callahan's, here's a story for you.

"Well, as you know.. before operation Desert Storm, we were expecting a war that could last months. And the Army never likes to run low on ANYTHING during war.

So the quartermaster for the Army, amongst other things, ordered an extra 20,000 battlefield uniforms for the Army Chaplain Corps. These uniforms had every piece of gear that a priest normally wore.

hey figured a long war would cause much trouble for the army's chaplains, and that they needed the extra gear for the many hours of hazardous duties they would face.

Of course, the Army went into Kuwait, and kicked out ol' Hussein and his army in seventy-two hours. This was great, for the troops. Not many dead, a massive victory, what else could the Army ask for?

The quartermaster, while happy, was worried that he'd be attacked by the beancounters in Congress for having too much excessive inventory that the Army would not use. So he decided to at least get something back for all the extra money he spent on the Chaplain Corps.. so he did the only thing he could do..

(waits a second, sipping his coca-cola)

He held an Army Surplice Sale.....

(Grins)

SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 02:23 PM   #2
rkmsuf
Head Coach

stick to Jerry Maguire
Old 04-15-2004, 02:24 PM   #3
MrBug708
Head Coach

Cubs win the World Series!
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 02:25 PM   #4
Blitz
n00b

A man walked into a bar. The guy behind him ducked.
Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 02:25 PM   #5
BishopMVP
Coordinator

I don't want to get it.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 02:25 PM   #6
mckerney
Coordinator

November 2000
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 02:25 PM   #7
MrBug708
Head Coach

Old 04-15-2004, 02:26 PM   #8
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopMVP
I don't want to get it.

Ok.. Surplice=part of the priest's gear when conducting Mass. It's pronounced Surplus though
Old 04-15-2004, 02:28 PM   #9
Blitz
n00b

Once upon a time there was a very large office building in a very large city. This building had 40 levels: level 1, level 2, level 3, level 4, level 5, level 6, level 7, level 8, level 9, level 10, level 11, level 12, level 13, level 14, level 15, level 16, level 17, level 18, level 19, level 20, level 21, level 22, level 23, level 24, level 25, level 26, level 27, level 28, level 29, level 30, level 31, level 32, level 33, level 34, level 35, level 36, level 37, level 38, level 39, and level 40.

One day the owner of the building decided to get a PA system installed on every level, in case there was ever a fire and everyone in the building needed to be contacted at once. The system was installed on every level: level 1, level 2, level 3, level 4, level 5, level 6, level 7, level 8, level 9, level 10, level 11, level 12, level 13, level 14, level 15, level 16, level 17, level 18, level 19, level 20, level 21, level 22, level 23, level 24, level 25, level 26, level 27, level 28, level 29, level 30, level 31, level 32, level 33, level 34, level 35, level 36, level 37, level 38, level 39, and level 40.

One day, an employee named John was doing some paperwork on the 21st level when he saw the pager for the PA system in his boss's office. He could not resist. He picked up the pager, turned it on, cleared his throat, and told a joke. It was funniest joke anyone in the building had ever heard. They were rolling in the aisles, laughing their heads off. The accountants on level 3 were in tears. The engineers on level 34 were in hysterics. In fact, workers on every level -- level 1, level 2, level 3, level 4, level 5, level 6, level 7, level 8, level 9, level 10, level 11, level 12, level 13, level 14, level 15, level 16, level 17, level 18, level 19, level 20, level 21, level 22, level 23, level 24, level 25, level 26, level 27, level 28, level 29, level 30, level 31, level 32, level 33, level 34, level 35, level 36, level 37, level 38, level 39, and level 40 -- could not stop laughing.

He walked out the door of his boss's office, feeling all proud of himself, when who should he run into but his boss. "John, come with me now!" John relunctantly followed his boss back into his office. His boss looked at him with fury in his eyes. "John," he said, "your joke was very disruptive to the workers in this building! Productivity was decreased on level 1, level 2, level 3, level 4, level 5, level 6, level 7, level 8, level 9, level 10, level 11, level 12, level 13, level 14, level 15, level 16, level 17, level 18, level 19, level 20, level 21, level 22, level 23, level 24, level 25, level 26, level 27, level 28, level 29, level 30, level 31, level 32, level 33, level 34, level 35, level 36, level 37, level 38, level 39, and level 40! You're fired! Clean out your desk and get out!"

But then his frown softened and he added, "Still, I have to admit, that joke was funny on so many levels."
Old 04-15-2004, 02:30 PM   #10
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Ouch!
Old 04-15-2004, 02:30 PM   #11
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

In the year 2744 a human survey team discovered a planet whose sole inhabitant was an enormous humanoid, three miles high and made of something very like granite. At first it was mistaken for an immense statue left by some vanished race of giants, for it squatted motionless on a vast rocky plain, exhibiting no outward sign of life. It had legs (two), but apparently never rose to walk on them. It had a mouth, but never ate or spoke. It had what appeared to be a perfectly functional brain, the size of a fifty-story condominium, but the organ lay dormant, electrochemical activity at a standstill. Yet it lived.

This puzzled hell out of the scientists, who tried everything they could think of to elicit some sign of life from the behemoth--in vain. It just squatted, motionless and seemingly thoughtless, until one day a xenobiologist, frustrated beyond endurance, screamed, "How could evolution give legs, mouth and brain to a creature that doesn't use them?"

It happened that he was the first one to ask a direct question in the thing's presence. It rose with a thunderous rumble to its full height, scattering the clouds, pondered for a second, boomed, "It couldn't," and squatted down again.

"Migod," exclaimed the xenobiologist. "Of course! It only stands to reason."
Old 04-15-2004, 02:35 PM   #12
digamma
Torchbearer

Did you hear why the proctologist quit his job?

He decided it was puns he liked.
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 02:37 PM   #13
MrBug708
Head Coach

The Irish declare War on Saddam Hussein

Saddam Hussein was sitting in his office wondering whom to invade
next when
his telephone rang.

"Hallo, Mr. Hussein!", a heavily accented voice said. "This is Paddy
down at
the Harp Pub in County Sligo, Ireland. I am
ringing to inform you that we are officially declaring war on you!"

"Well, Paddy," Saddam replied, "This is indeed important news!How big
is your
army?"

"Right now," said Paddy, after a moment's calculation, "there is
myself, my
cousin Sean, my next door neighbor Seamus, and
the entire dart team from the pub. That makes eight!"

Saddam paused. "I must tell you, Paddy, that I have one million men
in my
army waiting to move on my command."

"Begorra!", said Paddy. "I'll have to ring you back!"

Sure enough, the next day, Paddy called again. "Mr. Hussein, the war
is still
on! We have managed to acquire some
infantry equipment!"

"And what equipment would that be, Paddy?" Saddam asked.

"Well, we have two combines, a bulldozer, and Murphy's farm
tractor."Paddy
replied.

Saddam sighed. "I must tell you, Paddy, that I have16,000 tanks and
armored personnel carriers. Also, I've increased my army to 1-1/2
million
since we last spoke."

"Saints preserve us!" said Paddy. "I'll have to get back to you."

Sure enough, Paddy rang again the next day. "Mr. Hussein, the war is
still
on! We have managed to get ourselves airborne!
We'vemodified Harrigan's ultra-light with a couple of shotguns in the
cockpit, and four boys from the Shamrock Pub have joined us as well!"

Saddam was silen! t for a minute and then cleared his throat. "I must
tell
you, Paddy, that I have 10,000 bombers and 20,000
fighter planes.

My military complex is surrounded by laser-guided, surface-to-air
missile
sites. And since we last spoke, I've increased my army to 2 million
men!

"I'll have to ring you back."

Sure enough, Paddy called again the next day. "Top o' the mornin',
Mr.
Hussein! I am sorry to tell you that we have had to call off the war."

"I'm sorry to hear that," said Saddam. "Why the sudden change of
heart?"

"Well," said Paddy, "we've all had a long chat over a bunch of pints,
and
decided there's no way we can feed two million prisoners."

God Bless the Irish!!!
Old 04-15-2004, 02:41 PM   #14
Blitz
n00b

Barbara is with her 5 year old boy at the zoo when they reach the elephant cage. The 5 year old boy looks with amazement at the large beast and says to his mom, "What's that long thing hanging down from the elephant?"

Barbara replies "That's his trunk".

The little boy goes, "I know that, the thing at the other end."

The mom replies "Oh, that's his tail".

The boy goes, "I know that! No, what's that big thing hanging down in between the trunk and tail."

Barbara, wanting to avoid this subject at all costs, just says "Oh, that's nothing" and whisks him off to the next exhibit.

Two weeks later he goes to the same zoo with his dad.

They are at the elephant exhibit and he asks his dad "What's that long thing hanging down from the elephant?"

The dad replies, "That's his trunk."

"No, behind that!" says the kid.

"Oh, well that's his tail" replies the father.

"NO, in-between the trunk and the tail!" yells the kid.

Dad replies, "Son, that's the elephant's penis."

The kid, a bit puzzled, tells his dad, "But Mom said it was nothing."

Dad replied, "Well, your mom's been spoiled."
Old 04-15-2004, 02:42 PM   #15
hukarez
College Starter

3 expectant mothers are hanging out together one Sunday afternoon, talking about the 'myths' of motherhood and the like. There's a blonde, a brunette, and a red head all chatting about what their baby will be.

The brunette says, "I heard, that if you're on top of your man, you're most likely going to have a girl for a baby! So I think I'll be having a baby girl as my first born!"

The other two women cheer, congratulating the brunette. The red head then says, "You know, I heard that if you're underneath your man, you'll most likely have a baby boy. Maybe I'll have a baby boy as my first born then!"

At this point, the blonde girl says, "Yay! I'm having puppies!"
Filipino Martial Arts Digest
tweet tweet twitter
hukarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 02:43 PM   #16
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

A group of friars were behind on their belfry payments, so they opened up a small florist shop to raise the funds. Since everyone liked to buy flowers from the men of God, the rival florist across town thought the competition was unfair.

He asked the good fathers to close down, but they could not. He went back and begged the friars to close. They ignored him. He asked his mother to ask the friars to get out of the business. They ignored her too.

So, the rival florist hired Hugh MacTaggart, the roughest and most vicious thug in town to "persuade" them to close. Hugh beat up the friars and trashed their store, saying he'd be back if they didn't close shop. Terrified, they did so - thereby proving that Hugh, and only Hugh, can prevent florist friars.
Old 04-15-2004, 02:45 PM   #17
MrBug708
Head Coach

A frog walks into a bank and says "I wanna loan."

"Well Mr.. frog, go over there to Mrs. Black's desk, she is the loan manager, I'm sure she will be happy to talk to you," The head desk says.

The frog hops over to Mrs. Patty Black's desk and says, "I wanna loan."

Mrs. Black says, "Well Mr. Frog, we will have to get some paperwork for you to sign, so if you will wait right here..." At this point the frog pulls out of his knapsack a golden disk and hands it over to her.

She asks, confused, "What is this?"

The frog croaks back, "I wanna loan." She rubs her head, and walks back to her boss and says, "I don't get it, a frog hops in here wanting a loan, and gives me this golden disk. Do you know what it is?"

The boss laughs and says, "It's a knick-knack Patty Black, give the frog a loan!"
Old 04-15-2004, 02:45 PM   #18
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Dad replied, "Well, your mom's been spoiled."

Best line from the best joke....
Old 04-15-2004, 02:48 PM   #19
Blitz
n00b

A Humming Sound

A mother was walking down the hall when she heard a humming sound coming from her daughter's bedroom. When she opened the door she found her daughter naked on the bed with a vibrator.

What are you doing?" she exclaimed. The daughter replied, "I'm 35 and still living at home with my parents and this is the closest I'll ever get to a husband."

Later that week the father was in the kitchen and heard a humming sound coming from the basement. When he went downstairs, he found his daughter naked on the sofa with her vibrator.

"What are you doing?" he exclaimed. The daughter replied, "I'm 35 and still living at home with my parents and this is the closest I'll ever get to a husband."

A couple of days later the mother heard the humming sound again, this time in the living room. In there, she found her husband watching the Super bowl on television with the vibrator buzzing away beside him.

"What are you doing?" she exclaimed. The husband replied, "Watching the game with my son-in-law."
Old 04-15-2004, 02:48 PM   #20
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Aieeeee! These are some STINKERS
Old 04-15-2004, 02:49 PM   #21
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Two potatoes are standing on a street corner. Which one of them is a prostitute?

The one with the sticker that says "Idaho".
Old 04-15-2004, 02:52 PM   #22
hukarez
College Starter

(Might be a bit sensitive, but I apologize beforehand in advance! I went ahead and re-worded some lines, but I think you'll all get the hint.)

So a 'flamboyant' man from out of town goes out to a bar. He's blatant, and a flat out screaming 'floof' of sorts. The bar he chooses to go to, however, is not the bar a floofy man such as himself would be caught at. Nonetheless, he's happy, and very loud. He's dancing to the music playing in a bar loaded with Hell's Angels.

So, the man asks the bartender, "Oh my gosh! What a fabulous place! Can I have a cosmopolitan? Do you guys have any of those cherries too?"

The bartender, in his gruff manner, serves up the man his requested drink. "No, don't carry any of those here.", he simply replies.

So the man starts to enjoy his drink, looking around at the folks just staring at him. Still at the bar, the man asks the bartender, "So what's there to do around here? Is there anything fun and exciting to do? I'm so new here in town! Oh my gosh! This is like the first place I've been to so far!"

The bartender, not looking at the man, juts his thumb over his back, pointing towards the exit. "Fun's in the back."

"Oh thank you!", the man replies, and decides to head out back to see what the fun's about. When he does exit the bar, he notices a group of bikers laying the smack down on another 'flamboyant' man.

The man freaks out, and starts calling out, "OMIGOSH! What're you doooing?! Staahp! Staahp it!"

One of the bikers glances over his shoulder and replies, "...We're beating up a @#$*!"

At this point, the man replies to the group of men, in the most masculine voice possible - "...Noooo shit!"
tweet tweet twitter
Old 04-15-2004, 03:02 PM   #23
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Ok, one more:

This happens to be my favorite.

Back in the 80's, a famous businessman was convicted of hiring a hitman to kill his most famous rival.

His downfall, was hiring the world's stupidest assassin, Artie.

So, this businessman convinces Artie to take the case, and this should show how dumb Artie is.. Artie accepted a down payment of only one dollar for the hit.

So, he follows the guy for a couple days.. and decides his only chance to kill the businessman is while he's shopping for groceries at the local Stop and Shop.

So he drives to the Stop and Shop, and prepares to kill the businessman, when he realizes he forgot his gun. So, when the businessman comes out, he chooses a more direct attempt on the businessman's life. He starts strangling the man!

A few seconds after this begins, his wife comes out and starts screaming for help and beating at Artie. Knowing the businessman is pretty much out cold, he throws down the businessman and starts strangling the wife. Before he can kill either of them, the police show up and pry him off the businessman and the wife."

All the local newspapers had the same headline the next day.

"Artie chokes two for a dollar at Stop & Shop!"
Old 04-15-2004, 03:05 PM   #24
hukarez
College Starter

It's the first day of class at the University, and some folks are attending a lecture entitled, "Paranormal Studies 101". The professor greets the students, relatively all 200 of them.

"Good morning, class!", the Professor greets. "Welcome to Paranormal Studies 101. Now before we begin, I have to ask, how many of you folks believe in ghosts?"

Out of the 200 students, 150 of them raise their hand.

"Good, good!", the Professor replies. "Now! Out of those of you who believe in ghosts, how many of you have ever experienced an encounter with one?"

Out of the 150 students, 70 of them raise their hand.

"Excellent...", the Professor nods. "Now then! Out of you students...how many of you all have personally talked with a ghost?"

Out of the 70 students, 5 of them raise their hand.

"Wow...good stuff, good stuff...", the Professor adds. "Now, out of you 5 students...how many of have ever had sexual encounters with a ghost?"

The present students chuckle, seeing through the Professor's little joke. However, out of the 5 students, one of them still has their hand up. They all turn and look at him, where he sits in the far back, and the Professor is quite surprised.

"You there!", the Professor calls out to the lone student. "Come on down here, son!"

The lone student makes his way down to the front of the lecture hall, where the Professor is.

"Tell the class your name!", the Professor encourages the student.

"Uh...my name's Bubba. Bubba Smith.", the student replies.

"Bubba!", the Professor repeats. "...Now, Bubba, I've been teaching Paranormal Studies 101 for the past two decades! Never have I ever had a student who had said they've had sexual relations with a ghost!"

"Ghost?", Bubba says, looking confused. "Man, I thought you said goat!"
tweet tweet twitter

Last edited by hukarez : 04-15-2004 at 03:07 PM.
Old 04-15-2004, 03:06 PM   #25
Blitz
n00b

What is the definition of true male eloquence?

When a guy can describe Dolly Parton without using his hands.
Old 04-15-2004, 03:08 PM   #26
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

What has two legs and won't stop bleeding?

Half a kitten.
Old 04-15-2004, 03:11 PM   #27
sabotai
General Manager

What's green and sits on my porch?

(Those who don't know the answer are missing out, those who do know why I can not finish this joke. )
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 03:13 PM   #28
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz
But then his frown softened and he added, "Still, I have to admit, that joke was funny on so many levels."
I've got a pair of those, one involving a story with "nine thousand nine hundred and ninety nine stairs" and the other involving "pink and purple polka dotted ping pong balls". They lose quite a bit in typing, tho. It's much better to make people sit through a 10 minute joke and then give them no payoff. Actually, one of those is even better in that the main character dies before you get the punchline.

Now that I think about it, both of those jokes usually have people wanting to kill me so maybe I shouldn't tell them.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

Last edited by sterlingice : 04-15-2004 at 03:13 PM.
sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 03:22 PM   #29
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Dola

Foz, you have a million of these don't you?

SI

Old 04-15-2004, 03:28 PM   #30
VPI97
Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maple Leafs
What has two legs and won't stop bleeding?

Half a kitten.

VPI97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 03:41 PM   #31
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice
Dola

Foz, you have a million of these don't you?

SI

At least a couple hundred thousand!
Old 04-15-2004, 04:29 PM   #32
Axxon
Pro Starter

A man is walking his two sons, 10 and 6 when they pass two dogs who are going at it hot and heavy on the side of the road.

The 6 yr old asks his father what the dogs are doing. The father not wanting to have that discussion with him yet thinks quick.

"Well you see son, the one on top has hurt his paw and the other one, well, the other one is carrying him to the hospital."

At this the 10 year old says, "man that just sucks."

The father is a bit confused at this and asks him what he means.

"Well, you try to help some guys out and then they go and fuck you."

Last edited by Axxon : 04-15-2004 at 04:32 PM.
Axxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 04:42 PM   #33
DiG
n00b

There is this farmer who is having problems with his chickens. All of the sudden, they are all getting very sick and he doesn't know what is wrong with them. After trying all conventional means, he calls a biologist, a chemist, and a physicist to see if they can figure out what is wrong. So the biologist looks at the chickens, examines them a bit, and says he has no clue what could be wrong with them. Then the chemist takes some tests and makes some measurements, but he can't come to any conclusions either.

So the physicist tries. He stands there and looks at the chickens for a long time without touching them or anything. Then all of the sudden he starts scribbling away in a notebook. Finally, after several gruesome calculations, he exclaims, "I've got it! Let's assume the chickens are speric and that they're in a vacuum..."
DiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 04:58 PM   #34
Tasan
College Starter

Okay this is the best I have, its probably been heard before.

A duck walks into a bar. The duck walks up to the bartender, looks at him and says, "GOT ANY DUCK FOOD?" The bartender is startled at first, and the duck is LOUD, and after all its a talking duck. After the bewilderment wears off, he replies, "No, we don't have any duck food, this is a bar, we serve drinks." The duck then pivots, and heads back out the door.

The next day, the same duck waddles up to the bar, and asks, in his annoying loud voice, "GOT ANY DUCK FOOD?" The bartender cringes and quickly replies to the duck, "No duck food! This is a bar, we serve drinks only! Now scram!"

The very next day, the duck comes into the bar, and hops up on the barstool and says, "GOT ANY DUCK FOOD?" once again. The bartender is furious. He's gotten complaints from his regulars about this annoying duck. He screams "We don't have ANY DUCK FOOD! Get out of here! If you come back again, I'll nail your damn beak shut!" The duck calmly turns around and waddles out.

Everything is going good the next night, when all of the sudden, in strolls the duck. He waddles to the bar, and the place is silent, awaiting the question and reaction. The bartender is fuming. The duck pauses, thinks, then says

"GOT ANY NAILS?"

The bartender stammers, stuptified, and shakes his head no. The duck then says, "GOT ANY DUCK FOOD?"

[insert groans here]
Old 04-15-2004, 05:23 PM   #35
korme
Go Reds

oldie but a goodie

these have all kept me entertained on and off for an hour, thanks

/easily amused
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 05:27 PM   #36
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty3281
oldie but a goodie

these have all kept me entertained on and off for an hour, thanks

/easily amused

Well, of course. Any of us clicking on a thread entitled "Bad Jokes and Puns go here" are suckers for them and might even add a couple to our repitoire.

SI

Old 04-15-2004, 05:46 PM   #37
Axxon
Pro Starter

A man is working at home one afternoon when his son comes up and asks for help doing his homework. He has to write a paper on the difference between realistic and theoretical.

The dad thinks for a minute.

"OK, son, go ask your mother if a man offered her a million dollars to sleep with him, would she do it."

The son does and comes back and says that she said yes, if a man offered her a million bucks, she'd sleep with him. The man then told him to ask his sister the same question.

When the son comes back he says that she too said yes.

"There you have it son" the man says.

"I don't get it dad, what do you mean."

"Well son, theoretically we're sitting on a goldmine here but realistically we're living with a couple of sluts."
Old 04-16-2004, 11:33 AM   #38
hukarez
College Starter

A blonde complains of nagging pains about her body, and decides to go to a Doctor to have herself checked out.

"What seems to be the problem?", the Doctor asks.

The blonde points to her knee, "When I touch here it hurts."

She then points to her elbow, "When I touch here it hurts."

Afterwards, she then points to her forehead. "Even when I touch here, it hurts."

The Doctor nods his head, and touches the blonde's knee. "It hurts here?"

"Yes.", the blonde replies.

The Doctor then touches the blonde's elbow. "Here as well?"

The Doctor then touches the blonde's forehead. "This right here?"

"I think I know what's wrong.", the Doctor replies. "Your finger's broken.'
tweet tweet twitter
Old 04-16-2004, 11:38 AM   #39
Samdari
Roster Filler

that one is brilliant hukarez
Old 04-16-2004, 11:43 AM   #40
hukarez
College Starter

I had a few posted in another thread I started awhile ago, though, I was looking for more "wordy" ones. 5 minute long 'stories' of sorts. I figure, this thread seems to be a better mix anyways.

I can't seem to find my old thread though...maybe I'll just go ahead and re-post the "Old Guy and Young Guy" joke in due time...
tweet tweet twitter
Old 04-16-2004, 11:53 AM   #41
hukarez
College Starter

Can't believe I forgot to add this one:

There's a small comedy club, in which the featured act of the night was a ventriloquist (sp?) chap. The premise for his ventriloquist act was that of a foul mouthed wooden puppet, who pretty much did nothing but say dirty jokes.

In any case, the show begins - and it's a standard sized crowd. For a good hour, the ventriloquist's act goes off on blondes. Nothing but blonde jokes - which is apparently the theme for the evening.

"How do you get a one armed blonde out of the tree? You wave!"

Jokes as such went on and on and on. The audience is cracking up here and there, and the ventriloquist is just on a roll. However, within the crowd, there is one person who isn't laughing at the least. In fact, she looked rather pissed off. The one person, who happens to be a blonde, looks as if she's going to throw a fit.

In any case - when there's a break in between the act, the blonde takes the opportune to make things a bit uncomfortable. She stands up, and everyone in the club hushes, taking note of the furious look on her face.

"Those are the most cruel jokes I have ever heard in my life! How dare you! You choose to spend an entire hour of my time, berating others like me?", the blonde accuses the ventriloquist, shaking at the seams.

The crowd is effectively silenced at this point, a bit stunned by the way the blonde is reacting. The ventriloquist, embarassed more so by the brash act of the blonde herself stammers, "Ma'am...I'm terribly sorry, I didn't mean..."

Just then, the blonde interrupts and shakes her head. "I'm not talking to you! I'm talking to the little guy!"
tweet tweet twitter
Old 04-16-2004, 12:17 PM   #42
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

A man walks into a bar with an octopus. The bartender says "Oh no you don't, get that filthy thing out of here". But the man explains that this is a magic octopus, and asks if he can have a chance to prove it. "You see," says the man, "this octopus can play any musical instrument in the world."

Everyone agrees that the man is clearly nuts, but they decide to humor him. The bartender pulls a harmonica out of his pocket and hands it the octopus. The octopus studies it for a few seconds, then starts playing the blues.

Everyone is amazed. One guy runs to the back and comes back with a guitar. They hand it to the octopus, who studies it for a few minutes and then starts playing. The place goes crazy.

Someone else goes out to their car and gets a trumpet. They hand it to the octopus, he studies it for a few minutes, and then starts playing it. Unbelievable. By this point everyone is crowded around, cheering on the man and his magic octopus.

Finally and old Scottish man gets a set of bagpipes. They hand it the octopus, who studies it for a few minutes. Then a few more minutes. The octopus is turning the bagpipes over, looking underneath, examing, but not playing. Finally it becomes clear that the octopus is getting frustrated.

At this point the man explains that the octopus has never seen bagpipes before. The bartender gently leans over to the octopus and says "What's the matter buddy? Can't you play it?"

"Play it?" says the octopus. "Once I figure out how to get its pajamas off, I'm going to fuck it!"
Old 04-20-2004, 09:55 AM   #43
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Sandwich walks into a bar and orders a drink. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve food here."

A pair of jumper cables walk into a bar and orders a drink. The bartender says, "OK, but don't start anything."

A guy walks into a bar with a big piece of asphalt under his arm. He says, "Bartender, two drinks. One for me and one for the road."

Two TV antenna meet on the roof of a building. They fall in love and decide to get married. The wedding was only so-so, but the reception was great.

Thank you, I'll be here all week.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 11:07 AM   #44
Franklinnoble
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight
Sandwich walks into a bar and orders a drink. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve food here."

A pair of jumper cables walk into a bar and orders a drink. The bartender says, "OK, but don't start anything."

A guy walks into a bar with a big piece of asphalt under his arm. He says, "Bartender, two drinks. One for me and one for the road."

Two TV antenna meet on the roof of a building. They fall in love and decide to get married. The wedding was only so-so, but the reception was great.

Thank you, I'll be here all week.

Franklinnoble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 11:50 AM   #45
MrBug708
Head Coach

bump
Old 05-19-2004, 12:27 PM   #46
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

The Hunch Back of Notre Dame dies, and the manager of the bell-tower has to hire a replacement to ring the great bell. He takes out a want ad, and on the first day this guy with no arms shows up and says he wants the job.

"How are you supposed to ring the bells with no arms?" asks the manager.

"I'll show you," says the armless guy, and they head up to the top of the tower.

Once they're up there, the armless guy looks over the bell, thinks for a second, and then starts backing up. When he's gone as far back as he can go, he let's out a great cry and charges forward towards the bells at full speed. He dives forward, face first into the bell, and the impact makes the most glorious ringing sound you ever heard. Unfortunately, the guy bounces off the bell, riccochets through an open window and plummets to his death.

The manager runs down the stairs to the ground below. When he gets there, the town police chief is already on the scene. "Who was this man?" asks the chief.

"I didn't get his name," says the manager, "but his face rings a bell."

So anyway, the next day another armless guy shows up at the bell-tower. He tells the manager "that man who died yesterday was my brother. It's my duty to carry on his work."

So up they go to the top of tower. Once they're up there, the second armless guy looks over the bell, thinks for a second, and then starts backing up. When he's gone as far back as he can go, he let's out a great cry and charges forward towards the bells at full speed. He dives forward, face first into the bell, and the impact makes the second-most glorious ringing sound you ever heard. Unfortunately, the guy bounces off the bell, riccochets through another open window and plummets to his death.

The manager runs down the stairs to the ground below. When he gets there, the town police chief is on the scene. "OK, who was this man?" asks the chief.

"I don't know his name either," says the manager. "But he's a dead ringer for his brother."
Old 05-19-2004, 12:45 PM   #47
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

This one is my attempt to paraphrase a Robin Harris joke. It’s a thousand times better hearing him tell it (only on CD, unfortunately ) because the delivery is 3/4 of what makes it funny, but it’s still pretty funny and one of my favorites.

I went with my friend Tiny to a church in Compton. After the Preacher gave his sermon, it was time to sing some hymns. Being in Compton, the church only had a piccolo player. The Preacher turned to the piccolo player and said, "Brother, let’s sing hymn #42." The piccolo player said, "I’m sorry Mr. Preacher, I don’t know hymn #42."

The Preacher said, "That’s OK, son, I know you’re just out on parole. How about hymn #17?"

"I don’t know hymn #17."

"OK, let’s try hymn #72."

"I don’t know hymn #72."

Just then, someone in the congregation yelled, "Piccolo player’s a motherfucker!" The Preacher whirled around and said, "Who said that shit? I ain’t havin’ none of that shit in MY church! I won’t tolerate that kind of shit in my church! Whoever called my piccolo player a motherfucker, stand up right NOW!"

Tiny whispered to me, "Don’t move SHIT!"

The Preacher continued, "OK, then the man sitting next to the man who called my piccolo player a mother fucker, stand up." Nothing. "The man sitting next to the man sitting next to the man who called my piccolo player a motherfucker, stand up!" Again, nothing. "All right, the man sitting next to the man sitting next to the man sitting next to the MAN who called my piccolo player a mother fucker, stand up RIGHT NOW!" And then, "the man sitting next to the man sitting next to the man sitting next to the man sitting next to the GODDAMN MAN who called my piccolo player a mother fucker, show your ass RIGHT NOW!"

And everybody froze.

Finally, one man stood up. "Mr. Preacher, please don’t shoot... ‘cuz I ain’t the man who called your piccolo player a motherfucker," he said. "Hell, I ain’t even the man sitting next to the man who called your piccolo player a mother fucker. Mr. Preacher, I ain’t even the man sitting next to the man sitting next to the man who called your piccolo player a mother fucker." Then "Shit, I ain’t even the man sitting next to the man sitting next to the man sitting next to the MAN who called your piccolo player a mother fucker." Then he grabbed himself, saying, "Mr. Preacher, I ain’t even the man sitting next to the man sitting next to the man sitting next to the man sitting next to the GODDAMN MAN who called your piccolo player a mother fucker."

"What I want to know is, who called that motherfucker a piccolo player?!"
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 05-19-2004 at 12:45 PM.
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 12:48 PM   #48
Desnudo
Coordinator

A piece of string walks into a bar and tries to order a drink. The bartender says, "we don't serve string in here, sorry." So the string walks outside and thinks for a second.

He musses up his hair and walks back inside. The bartender says, "hey, aren't you that piece of string I just told to leave?" The string replies, "No, I'm a frayed knot."

Last edited by Desnudo : 05-19-2004 at 12:49 PM.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 12:54 PM   #49
MrBug708
Head Coach

The Devil and Jesus decide that they are going to have a computer programming contest. God counts down .... 3 2 1 Go! And they begin typing and programming furiously.

After a while a tremendous lightning flash and thunder erupt and the power goes off and the contest is stopped. After power is restored, God asks to see what the Devil has programmed and the Devil responds "Com'on God, the power went out we lost everything."

God walks over to Jesus' computer and asks to see what he has done and Jesus hits a key and glorious graphics scroll across the screen and a multimedia routine kicks in and the Devil just looks on dumbfounded. He asks how could that be, the power went off. God replied, "Come on Devil, everyone knows that Jesus saves!"
Old 05-19-2004, 01:28 PM   #50
vex
Grizzled Veteran

A woman went into a pet shop and said to the man, "I want a parrot but sell me one that definitely talks."

The man sold her a parrot, saying, "This one definitely talks."

The woman took him home, set his cage up on a table and said to the parrot, "Ok, talk."

The parrot said, "Show me your tits." The woman was outraged. So she put him in the refrigerator. After a while, she took him out and said, "So talk."

Again, the parrot said, "Show me your tits." The woman, to show the parrot his place, put him in the fridge for a longer time and the same thing happened. She was quite annoyed. This time she put him in the freezer. There was a turkey in the freezer. The parrot said to the turkey, "How did you get here? Did you ask for a blowjob?"
vex is offline   Reply With Quote