Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-12-2010, 10:45 PM   #1
DrAFTjunkie
H.S. Freshman Team

"Like Sexual Napalm"

That's what John Mayer said Jessica Simpson was like in bed.

Boy am I intrigued. What could he mean? Maybe she has no gag reflex. Is she into the rough stuff? Could she suck a balloon through a key hole without breaking it? Ass to mouth? God!!! I want to know what he's talking about.

Anyone care to speculate?

Last edited by DrAFTjunkie : 02-12-2010 at 10:46 PM.
DrAFTjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 10:50 PM   #2
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Probably what he means is when he finally pulled out his dick had melted off.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 10:51 PM   #3
cuervo72
Head Coach

He loves the smell of it in the morning?
Old 02-12-2010, 11:20 PM   #4
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Would love to find out.

Surprising though, for some reason I never pictured her as being a dynamo in the sack.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:31 PM   #5
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
There was an intense burning sensation when he peed?
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:42 PM   #6
DrAFTjunkie
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Would love to find out.

Surprising though, for some reason I never pictured her as being a dynamo in the sack.

Me either, that's why I'm so intrigued. I figured she'd be too stupid to be any good.
Old 02-13-2010, 12:01 AM   #7
MJ4H
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuervo72 View Post

amazing
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 12:08 AM   #8
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

Hello John Mayer! Your Ron Mexico name, the ultimate disguise, is Alexander Antarctica.
M GO BLUE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:39 AM   #9
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

I have to come clean: After I read this John Mayer quote the other day, I google imaged Jessica Simpson and took care of myself. To imagine a body like that, combined with the ambiguity of what Mayer said. I could turn it into any sick, twisted thing I wanted to. Amazing thing, the imagination.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:21 AM   #10
DrAFTjunkie
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlifornia View Post
I have to come clean: After I read this John Mayer quote the other day, I google imaged Jessica Simpson and took care of myself. To imagine a body like that, combined with the ambiguity of what Mayer said. I could turn it into any sick, twisted thing I wanted to. Amazing thing, the imagination.

Ditto...word for word.
Old 02-13-2010, 06:19 AM   #11
Apathetic Lurker
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlifornia View Post

And a few more added to that.......
Apathetic Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 08:58 AM   #12
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

yep
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 12:14 PM   #13
lynchjm24
College Benchwarmer

The greatest moment in the history of reality television is when she comes out of Nick's birthday cake on that MTV show. Since my birthday is the same week as his, I allow myself to indulge in the fantasy that it was for both of us.
lynchjm24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 12:54 PM   #14
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post
There was an intense burning sensation when he peed?

That was my guess. After being with her, it just kept burning and burning...

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 12:57 PM   #15
thesloppy
Pro Starter

This 'news' really did nothing for me, however I have been stroking it hardcore to the mental images of Karlifornia, DrAFTjunkie, and Apathetic Lurker splayed out in the nude, in front of their computer monitors.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:03 PM   #16
Logan
Head Coach

I call bullshit. A chick that hot who is really that amazing in bed wouldn't have trouble holding down a guy. It flies in the face of the "no matter how hot a chick is, somewhere there's a guy tired of fucking her" theory which has been proven many times.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:04 PM   #17
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

She must be really really really crazy.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:12 PM   #18
Logan
Head Coach

Still don't buy it. She has a career, all these dudes she's with have careers, they all travel...their interactions should be nothing more than periods of time of straight banging. You're telling me that Tony Freakin Romo wouldn't have proceeded to just plow this ridiculously sexually-skilled chick for years until his career ended and he wanted to settle down and start a family with a normal girl?

I'll continue to believe she sucks until she allows me to form another opinion.
Old 02-13-2010, 01:14 PM   #19
Logan
Head Coach

Oh, and I'm not sure of the rest of John Mayer's history but maybe from a comparative standpoint, we now know why Jennifer Aniston has lost these guys.
Old 02-13-2010, 01:37 PM   #20
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

He also said in that interview that his dick was a white supremacist and he dropped the N-word. Ironically, in response to a question, but he's been on the Twitter apology circuit ever since.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:53 PM   #21
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cloud View Post
He also said in that interview that his dick was a white supremacist and he dropped the N-word. Ironically, in response to a question, but he's been on the Twitter apology circuit ever since.

Old 02-13-2010, 02:02 PM   #22
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Like I said, the interview is worth reading. (Just google it.) It's hilarious, because dude goes all in. He also said Jennifer Aniston probably wishes it was 1998, since he was trying to make her understand the rules of popularity (e.g. Twitter, etc.) have changed and you have to play a different way if you want to win. He was like "she was popular in the late 1990s. Stuff has changed and she didn't seem to get it and thought I was just messing around with my toys."

Quote:
PLAYBOY: Do black women throw themselves at you?

MAYER: I don’t think I open myself to it. My d*ck is sort of like a white supremacist. I’ve got a Benetton heart and a f*ckin’ David Duke cock. I’m going to start dating separately from my d*ck.

MAYER: “I am a very…I’m just very. V-E-R-Y,” Mayer said. “And if you can’t handle very, then I’m a douche bag. But I think the world needs a little very. That’s why black people love me.”

Someone asked me the other day, “What does it feel like now to have a hood pass?” And by the way, it’s sort of a contradiction in terms, because if you really had a hood pass, you could call it a nigger pass. Why are you pulling a punch and calling it a hood pass if you really have a hood pass? But I said, “I can’t really have a hood pass. I’ve never walked into a restaurant, asked for a table and been told, ‘We’re full.’”

Last edited by Young Drachma : 02-13-2010 at 02:07 PM.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:02 PM   #23
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

Quote:

I'm reading up on this and it doesn't look like he dropped any N-bombs. I wouldn't quite have put it the way he did, but I get what he's saying. Everybody's body reacts to different kinds of people differently. I don't see this turning into a big brew-ha-ha.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:04 PM   #24
sovereignstar
Pro Starter

Yes, he said nigga.
sovereignstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 02:18 PM   #25
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu View Post
I'm reading up on this and it doesn't look like he dropped any N-bombs. I wouldn't quite have put it the way he did, but I get what he's saying. Everybody's body reacts to different kinds of people differently. I don't see this turning into a big brew-ha-ha.

In the original article, he says the actual word. They might have edited it since then, I haven't re-read it. But if you read the article on the Playboy site a few days ago (or I presume in the magazine with this story in it.)

And it already has turned into a brou-ha-ha and passed already. if you follow internet media. It's almost unavoidable if you read online publications. If not, then you're likely to have avoided it. I mean, Twitter is still talking about it from what I understand, but...he's already apologized at his last show (someone on another board said "you think that 5/6th black backing band of his gave him shit about it?)

It was mostly funny, the entire article, I thought. I mean, other than being a publicist's nightmare of course.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:19 PM   #26
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

Quote:
In the original article, he says the actual word. They might have edited it since then, I haven't re-read it. But if you read the article on the Playboy site a few days ago (or I presume in the magazine with this story in it.)

And it already has turned into a brou-ha-ha and passed already. if you follow internet media. It's almost unavoidable if you read online publications. If not, then you're likely to have avoided it. I mean, Twitter is still talking about it from what I understand, but...he's already apologized at his last show (someone on another board said "you think that 5/6th black backing band of his gave him shit about it?)

It was mostly funny, the entire article, I thought. I mean, other than being a publicist's nightmare of course.

That must be it. I don't follow internet media...come to think of it I don't follow any kind of media
Old 02-13-2010, 02:37 PM   #27
Apathetic Lurker
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
Still don't buy it. She has a career, all these dudes she's with have careers, they all travel...their interactions should be nothing more than periods of time of straight banging. You're telling me that Tony Freakin Romo wouldn't have proceeded to just plow this ridiculously sexually-skilled chick for years until his career ended and he wanted to settle down and start a family with a normal girl?

I'll continue to believe she sucks until she allows me to form another opinion.

Define your use of "sucks" regarding Ms Simpson please
Old 02-13-2010, 03:52 PM   #28
cuervo72
Head Coach

I must be stuck in 1998 too...because I have no clue what he's talking about in that quote.
Old 02-13-2010, 11:46 PM   #29
DrAFTjunkie
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
I call bullshit. A chick that hot who is really that amazing in bed wouldn't have trouble holding down a guy. It flies in the face of the "no matter how hot a chick is, somewhere there's a guy tired of fucking her" theory which has been proven many times.

Why would he lie? He didn't seem to pull punches anywhere else? I'm convinced that regardless of what she's capable of sexually, she's impossible to tolerate. She's dumb as all hell, and you just know she's fucking nuts. Look at her eyes. Batshit. Not to mention that her family is a nightmare. Her dad is a douchenozzle, her sister is a talentless fraud who thinks she isn't, and her brother-in-law is in Fallout Boy. Who could handle all of that for very long? Jessica Simpson is the kind of girl you go out with just so you can jack off to her for the rest of your life.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:36 AM   #30
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAFTjunkie View Post
She's dumb as all hell, and you just know she's fucking nuts. Look at her eyes. Batshit. Not to mention that her family is a nightmare. Her dad is a douchenozzle, her sister is a talentless fraud who thinks she isn't, and her brother-in-law is in Fallout Boy. Who could handle all of that for very long? Jessica Simpson is the kind of girl you go out with just so you can jack off to her for the rest of your life.

Nail on the head.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 05:45 AM   #31
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

I actually like John Mayer more now. He's a funny, introspective, honest guy. Yeah, he may come off as a "douchebag", but he has a self-awareness that reeks of intelligence to me. He may be inaccurate when it comes to his regard in black culture (He is. Most black people that I know don't a shit about John Mayer. He had a couple of rich bigwig hip-hop people vouch for him. Still doesn't mean anyone would know who the fuck he was if he went to Watts tomorrow), but he speaks as though he's spent time trying to learn who he is. I can't fault him for that.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:18 AM   #32
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:

This is the best post that I have read in a very long time.

Well done!
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:13 AM   #33
Apathetic Lurker
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloppy View Post
This 'news' really did nothing for me, however I have been stroking it hardcore to the mental images of Karlifornia, DrAFTjunkie, and Apathetic Lurker splayed out in the nude, in front of their computer monitors.

Hmmm. Interesting..you have fantasies of a semi bald, fat middle aged man wearing a John Deere cap splayed out nekkid stroking it and looking at Jessica Simpson...

Last edited by Apathetic Lurker : 02-14-2010 at 09:15 AM.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:59 AM   #34
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathetic Lurker View Post
Hmmm. Interesting..you have fantasies of a semi bald, fat middle aged man wearing a John Deere cap splayed out nekkid stroking it and looking at Jessica Simpson...

The don't call him thesloppy for nothing....

Last edited by MacroGuru : 02-14-2010 at 09:59 AM.
MacroGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 11:56 AM   #35
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

Quote:
I must be stuck in 1998 too...because I have no clue what he's talking about in that quote.

Likewise. Plus I don't know who he is other than he's a singer or something. I don't believe that advancing my knowledge base in this area would be necessary in any way either.
M GO BLUE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:44 PM   #36
RendeR
Coordinator

Sexual Napalm.....so it sticks to you and burns until there is nothing left but ash?
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 06:27 AM   #37
Apathetic Lurker
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
Sexual Napalm.....so it sticks to you and burns until there is nothing left but ash?

but what a way to go !
Old 02-15-2010, 08:22 AM   #38
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

Is sexual napalm like sexual nerves?
flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:24 AM   #39
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

I'd fuck her blind...then deal with the crazy.
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:28 AM   #40
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i freely admit to watching jessica simpson videos before i went to bed last night in order to...prime the pump
Old 02-15-2010, 08:29 AM   #41
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
i freely admit to watching jessica simpson videos before i went to bed last night in order to...prime the pump

These Boots Are Made for Walking
Old 02-15-2010, 08:30 AM   #42
Izulde
Head Coach

Prime the Pumpy? :o

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:33 AM   #43
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

that's a good one.

the ones that had me going last night though were "Sweetest Sin" and her remake of "Take My Breath Away."

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 02-15-2010 at 08:33 AM.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:46 AM   #44
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Any video with Nick Lackey in it is a dud
Old 02-15-2010, 09:14 AM   #45
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Sak View Post
Any video with Nick Lackey in it is a dud

yeah - that was the problem with that one. the "Take My Breath Away" one was a clear winner due to that (and the sheer top)
Old 02-15-2010, 11:15 AM   #46
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

I'm still amazed the attention that Jessica Simpson and the like get and how nit-picky everyone is towards them.

LEAVE JESSICA ALONEZZ!!!!!!!!!!!
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:52 PM   #47
Sgran
High School Varsity

I think he just likes to likes to tease other guys because he's insecure and gets an ego-bump out of making guys jealous. There's a lady's man in our office who is a complete rubber-neck whenever we go anywhere and is always bragging about how he can get any chick he wants. He can tell we're jealous (some more than others) and it makes him feel like a big man, which he needs because he knows (and has admitted as much) that he's the least intelligent of all of us.
In short, I don't think he's comments tell us anything about JS. Probably she likes to have sex. Is that really so rare? My wife is sexy as hell and wants to fuck all the time, but I don't go bragging about it on Internet fora. I mean, usually...
Old 02-15-2010, 02:56 PM   #48
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgran View Post
My wife is sexy as hell and wants to fuck all the time, but I don't go bragging about it on Internet fora. I mean, usually...

picxplzkthnx
Old 02-15-2010, 03:07 PM   #49
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

John Mayer is an artist that I've discovered by sitting in a variety of venues, be they bars, restaurants, or in the audience before a concert. I'll hear a song, and ask "Who is this?". So often the answer in return was "John Mayer", that now I have to try and rule him out before I ask. That and I've now started to buy his stuff.

Back on topic. Is Sexual Napalm a 'good' thing? I mean is he saying she's incredibly good...or that she's just smoking hot....or that you want to stay the $&%# away from her?

Who am I kidding. I'll get more mileage if I just assume that she is sexed up beyond my imagination.
Glengoyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:26 PM   #50
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

So I paid very little attention to this thread until now, and I saw it had 49 posts (now more). I thought maybe somebody had brought up politics or somebody said something extraordinarily funny, which usually drives up the post count. Then I opened the thread and it really seems like nothing has happened. What are all these posts about? And why is somebody priming Pumpy? Am I getting painted later? What color? Maybe we can try something other than brown, as I'm tired of painting myself brown all the time so people don't realize just how white I really am.

Shit, most of you have probably already figured out how white I really am.