Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-12-2000, 10:13 PM   #1
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Question where's JimG?

Anybody had any contact with him recently? Just wondering since I haven't seen him post here in a while.

Here's hoping the silence is because he's so busy getting TCY ready to go...

dawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2000, 02:15 PM   #2
Runtheball
High School JV

I'm sure we're all wondering the same thing.

Would it be too much to ask to get some confirmation from Jim that a patch is in the works?...some general estimate of when it MIGHT be completed?...and maybe even a short list of the fixes to be included?

Obviously, Jim is being gagged by EA. That's really too bad. I'm sure he would be here if he could. Letting us all sit here to simmer is not Jim's way of doing business.

------------------
3 yards and a cloud of dust...every down!
Beware the beast "Man", for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates he kills for sport, or lust, or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, for he is the harbinger of death.
-- The Lawgiver
Runtheball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2000, 02:26 PM   #3
wbonnell
College Prospect

Question

I'm making an effort to report bugs here as I see them. I hope this feedback is actually being read by Jim....
wbonnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2000, 03:30 PM   #4
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Actually, if you do a search of the forum, Jim has been posting periodically (my bad - I should have searched before I posted). And based on what he's posted, it doesn't appear he's being gagged at all.

The people that really need to be working on a patch are Gigawatt and EA, to fix the problems the new interface is causing with Voodoo chipsets.
dawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2000, 09:00 PM   #5
Runtheball
High School JV

I just did a search of the forum using the name Solecismic. Found several of Jim's posts. Good to know he is around here, but it does look like FOF2001 is EA's game now. That's bad news. But it explains an awful lot.
Beware the beast "Man", for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates he kills for sport, or lust, or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, for he is the harbinger of death.
-- The Lawgiver
Runtheball is offline   Reply With Quote